Bosch’s dedication to constantly push the boundaries of technology is typified by the launch of the FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i fixed dome cameras, developed to simplify the installation and commissioning process. %PDF-1.6 AUTODOME IP cameras . x�cbd`�d`b``���S@$�:�d���3��� ��"��I�z}0i ��@���"`r#��,β�.��������2`�\��� �l:`�Y`�� ��,��G�Y����gb����b`�:�eg�e����$��w�lX�,� L����lp�0�"B��9 [ m The Bosch FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i range features Intelligent Dynamic Noise Reduction and intelligent streaming combined with H.265 video compression. FCC ID application submitted by Bosch Security Systems BV for FLEXIDOME IP Starlight 8000i for FCC ID 2ALZV-NDE8000 ( 2ALZV -NDE8000 ) User Manual, Frequency, Reports, Images and more. /Linearized 1 uHigh Dynamic Range to see every detail in both bright and dark areas of the scene The FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i cameras offer starlight technology and High Dynamic Range with 1080p resolution to provide crisp and highly detailed images in even extreme low-light situations. Description Bosch NDE-8502-R. FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i, 2MP wide angle lens Wireless or external configuration and commissioning with the Project Assistant app. Save $100. >> Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Video - FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i - 6MP 2 | 8 Fast performance The high sensor resolution together with a frame rate of 30 frames per second makes this camera an ideal solution for capturing fast moving objects in high detail and, at the same time, providing situational awareness. endobj Usando um dispositivo inteligente e o aplicativo Project Assistant, as funções girar, inclinar, rolar e zoom (PTRZ) podem definir o campo de visão necessário sem tocar na câmera ou nas lentes. CTN EWE-FDIP8I-IW Code produit F.01U.380.691. Bosch vidéo: La nouvelle gamme Bosch FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i Plus simple, en travaillant plus intelligemment Dans sa recherche c onstante pour repousser les limites de la technologie, Bosch lance les caméras mini-dômes fixes FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i., développées dans le but de simplifier le processus de sécurité vidéo /Root 45 0 R /Length 384/Filter/FlateDecode/S 253 Explore the FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i. Bekijk de webinar om hier meer over te … /Columns 5 endobj >> /Index [ 43 55] stream endstream /ID [] /Type/Catalog >> /Info 38 0 R /Type/Catalog /E 723271 >> /Index [ 43 58] /Root 45 0 R Plaque d’interface de montage suspendu pour FLEXIDOME IP 8000i et FLEXIDOME IP panoramic 6000/7000 extérieur. The new FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i cameras are pushing the technological boundaries. /Length 177/Filter/FlateDecode/DecodeParms<< Description - Click for Datasheet Wireless or remote configuration and commissioning with the Project Assistant app. Using a PC or a mobile device with the Bosch Project Assistant app, you can pan, tilt, roll and zoom (PTRZ) and point the camera to the required field of view with a single click - without ever having to touch the camera or lens. stream Bosch - Bosch NDA-8000-PIP Camera pendant interface plate - wall mountable - indoor - white, RAL 9003 - for FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i Se snímkovým kmitočtem až 60 snímků za sekundu snadno zachycuje rychle se pohybující objekty. /Type/XRef Pomocí počítače nebo mobilního zařízení s aplikací Bosch Project Assistant můžete otáčet, naklánět, naklápět, přibližovat, oddalovat (PTRZ) a namířit kameru na … << /Linearized 1 endobj Notice! En associant un PC ou un périphérique mobile et l'application Bosch Project Assistant, il est possible de définir l'orientation, l'inclinaison, le roulis, le zoom et la direction de la caméra en un … /W [ 1 3 1] O caracteristică unică a noii game FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i este că tehnologia de starlight de la Bosch, este încorporată ca standard, indiferent de rezoluție. – Unless qualified, do not attempt to service a damaged device yourself. /N 8 Aceasta înseamnă că toate modelele FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i: HD 1080p, 6 megapixeli și cu rezoluție 4K ultra HD, oferă detalii excepționale – chiar și în situații de lumină scăzută. FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i Hardware Installation | en Pin assignment Connection 12 V out ALARM OUT ALARM OUT ALARM IN 1 ALARM IN 2 AUDIO OUT AUDIO IN Tab. Accessoires. Video | FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i – 8MP FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i – 8MP data s nejvyšší úrovní přesnostiwww.boschsecurity.com U H.265 u Bezdrátová nebo vzdálená konfigurace a uvedení do provozu pomocí aplikace Project Assistant. Part of the advanced Bosch FLEXIDOME IP Starlight 8000i series, this outdoor-ready dome network camera captures detail-packed 4K Ultra HD resolution video at up to 30 frames per second (fps). uPlage dynamique étendue pour voir les détails dans les zones sombres et de forte luminosité de la scène Le FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i offre une qualité d’image exceptionnelle et une plage dynamique élevée avec une résolution 4K ultra HD permettant d'obtenir des images très détaillées, même dans des conditions difficiles. << << View online or download Bosch FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i Installation Manual Bosch FLEXIDOME IP Starlight 8000I Fixed Dome Camera 2MP HDR 3-9mm PTRZ IP66. Bosch Security - FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i - Highest level of detail - Duration: 3:21. Courtesy of Bosch image-processing software, this proven method of early education is just as effective for security cameras. With the FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i camera’s remote commissioning functionality there’s no need to go up and down ladders. /E 723929 With the starlight technology and the high dynamic range with a resolution of 1080p of the FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i cameras, clear and extremely detailed images are delivered even in very low light. Using a PC or a mobile device with the Bosch Project Assistant app, you can pan, tilt, roll and zoom (PTRZ) and point the camera to the required field of view with a single click - without ever having to touch the camera or lens. /ID [<7F73759F5F86D04FA7755CCD4C9CFDF9>] With the FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i camera’s remote commissioning functionality there’s no need to go up and down ladders. Définissez l'orientation, l'inclinaison, le roulis et le zoom (PTRZ) pour orienter la caméra vers le champ de vision souhaité, sans toucher l’objectif ou la caméra Plage dynamique étendue pour voir les détails dans les zones sombres et de forte luminosité de la scène FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i 5 Safety | en Bosch Security Systems B.V. BOSCH’S new FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i is available in 1080p, 6MP or 4K versions with 60ips rates for fast moving scenes, H.265 compression and a design optimised for simplicity of installation and operation. Using a PC or a mobile device with the Bosch Project Assistant app, you can pan, tilt, roll and zoom (PTRZ) and point the camera to the required field of view with a single click - … FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i - 6MP www.boschsecurity.com u u H.265 6 u Wireless or remote configuration and commissioning with the Project Assistant app. /Predictor 12 With the FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i camera’s remote commissioning functionality there’s no need to go up and down ladders. uHigh Dynamic Range to see every detail in both bright and dark areas of the scene The FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i delivers an exceptional image quality and High Dynamic Range with 4K ultra HD resolution for highly detailed images even in challenging conditions. Product No. de la caméra FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i, la mise en service est linéaire. /Names 40 0 R /Length 383/Filter/FlateDecode/S 252 Price: $880 $980 / Stock: ... Add to cart. /Lang (en-US) x�c```�26n[��i�#-S=U:68�mfccP�ֈ�Po�"�Fgv������ %PDF-1.6 /Prev 790155 Developed with Bosch’s starlight technology, HDR, plus HD 1080p, 6 megapixel, or 4K Ultra HD resolution to provide detail even in extreme low-light situations. x�c```��l. Using a PC or a mobile device with the Bosch Project Assistant app, you can pan, tilt, roll and zoom (PTRZ) and point the camera to the required field of view with a single click - … /Length 181/Filter/FlateDecode/DecodeParms<< La gamme Bosch FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i bénéficie de la fonction Intelligent Dynamic Noise Reduction et d'un flux vidéo intelligent, associés à la compression vidéo H.265. 43 0 obj 4.1: Pin assignment for 10-pin terminal After fitting the terminal to an on-site wiring, the connection can easily be made. Pan, Tilt, Roll and Zoom (PTRZ) to set the camera to the required field of view, without having to touch the camera or … /H [ 913 462] /H [ 886 460] uHigh Dynamic Range to see every detail in both bright and dark areas of the scene The FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i delivers an exceptional image quality and High Dynamic Range with 4K ultra HD resolution for highly detailed images even in challenging conditions. The FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i introduces a game-changing concept in installation and commissioning, simplifying the entire process from start to finish and saving a significant amount of time. Bosch is pushing the technological boundaries with the launch of the FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i fixed dome cameras. Wireless or remote configuration and commissioning with the Project Assistant app. Een reeks slimme, vaste domecamera's die zijn ontwikkeld om duidelijk te maken dat de feitelijke waarde van gegevens in de details zit. With the FLEXIDOME IP 8000i camera's remote commissioning functionality there's no need to go up and down ladders. Simple — show the kid a car. /Lang (en-US) /T 790154 A Bosch acaba de ampliar o seu portfólio com o lançamento das câmeras de cúpula fixa FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i, desenvolvidas para simplificar o processo de segurança por vídeo. FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i, não é preciso ficar subindo e descendo escadas. stream Regions of Interest (ROI) Bosch Intelligent Streaming: Latence de la caméra: 67 ms (2 MP, 60 ips) Structure du GOP: IP, IBP, IBBP: Cadence d'images: 1-60 ips: Rapport signal/bruit >55 dB: Spécifications complètes. : NDE-8502-RT. /L 790571 /Size 98 It’s nicely built camera with performance to match. Plaque interface suspension, ext. 44 0 obj /Pages 39 0 R Otáčení, naklánění, naklápění, přibližování a oddalování The FLEXIDOME IP starlight 7000 VR camera provides clear images 24/7 – even at night or under low-light conditions. A unique feature of the new FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i range is that Bosch’s starlight technology is built-in as a standard, regardless of resolution. /Prev 791554 43 0 obj 3:21. Consultez gratuitement le manuel de FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i de Bosch ou posez votre question à d'autres propriétaires de FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i de Bosch. /Version/1.6 12mths wrty ext FD IP 8000i . All FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i cameras feature Intelligent Video Analytics as standard, for the most demanding environments, delivering the highest levels of accuracy for mission-critical applications such as perimeter protection of airports, critical infrastructure and government buildings, border patrol and traffic monitoring. Category: Video System Tags: FLEXIDOME STARLIGHT 8000I, IP Camera. /O 46 Called Camera Trainer, the software enables these cameras to learn. stream endobj High sensitivity in color (0.017 lx) and monochrome mode (0.0057 lx) enables this camera to work with a minimum of ambient light. Bosch Security and Safety Systems Sep 11th, 2018 Bosch FLEXIDOME IP 8000i cameras offer starlight technology and HD 1080p, 6 megapixel, or 4K ultra HD resolution for crisp images even in low light. The white FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i 2MP Outdoor PTRZ Network Dome Camera from Bosch uses a 1/2.8" CMOS sensor to capture 1920 x 1080 resolution video at up to 60 fps. Like other Bosch network cameras, the AUTODOME IP moving cameras offer improved levels of security … /T 791553 Bosch is pushing the technological boundaries with the launch of the FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i fixed dome cameras. This means all FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i models: HD 1080p, 6 megapixel, and the 4K ultra HD resolution provide exceptional detail - even in … AVISS LLC BOSCH FLEXIDOME STARLIGHT 8000I - 8MP Supplier in dubai UAE, looking for IP camera, Analog camera Buy now CCTV Security solutions for sale. The text was correct at the time of publication, however, the content can change without notice. /Size 101 << Using a PC or a mobile device with the Bosch Project Assistant app, you can pan, tilt, roll and zoom (PTRZ) and point the camera to the required field of view with a single click - … << Bosch Security and Safety Systems 9,704 views. << Plug the terminal into the 10-pin I/O on the camera base. All FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i cameras feature Intelligent Video Analytics as standard, for the most demanding environments, delivering the highest levels of accuracy for mission-critical applications such as perimeter protection of airports, critical infrastructure and government buildings, border patrol and traffic monitoring. 45 0 obj Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. With the FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i camera’s remote commissioning functionality there’s no need to go up and down ladders. Configuration à distance ou sans fil et mise en service avec l'application Project Assistant. Video - FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i - 8MP 2 | 8 Fast performance The high sensor resolution together with a frame rate of 30 frames per second makes this camera an ideal solution for capturing fast moving objects in high detail and, at the same time, providing situational awareness. FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i 5 Safety | en Bosch Security Systems Installation Manual 2018.11 | 01 | 11.1 SafetyAbout this manual This manual has been compiled with great care and the information it contains has been thoroughly verified. FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i - 2MP www.boschsecurity.com u u H.265 u Wireless or remote configuration and commissioning with the Project Assistant app. /Type/XRef Video - FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i - 2MP 2 | 8 Starlight performance The latest sensor technology combined with the sophisticated image processing and noise suppression results in an exceptional sensitivity in color. Bosch Security - FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i - Highest level of detail - Duration: 3:21. This is a class B product. Using a PC or a mobile device with the Bosch Project Assistant app, you can pan, tilt, roll and zoom (PTRZ) and point the camera to the required field of view with a single click - without ever having to touch the camera or lens. – Unless qualified, do not attempt to service a damaged device yourself. /N 8 FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i 5 Safety | en Bosch Security Systems B.V. Installation manual 2019.10 | 02 | – Operate the device only from the type of power source indicated on the label. >> Nove Boscheve Flexidome IP starlight 8000i fiksne dome kamere kvalitetom i jasnoćom slike donose očigledne poslovne prednosti, kako za korisnike tako i za instalatere Piše: Danijel Jerković, prodajni menadžer za Bosnu i Hercegovinu, Hrvatsku i Sloveniju, Bosch sigurnosni sistemi E-mail: Danijel.Jerkovic@hr.bosch.com Pièces incluses. Aa���}�9�D�t�RJ���E�(W`�����.nA�����k8�O�~�{�X#����U[PM�&��[=-��y������.���۟vgO��Y S funkcí ovládání na dálku není u kamery FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i nutné stoupat nahoru a slézat dolů po žebříku. >> CTN … /Predictor 12 With the FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i camera’s remote commissioning functionality there’s no need to go up and down ladders. endstream Bosch SKU: NDE-8502-R Barcode: 8717332797448. filler. Bosch Security and Safety Systems 9,704 views. Bosch Security - Project Assistant software - … FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i cameras have won a MVP award from Security Sales & Integration magazine, a Gold GOVIE award from Government Security … Pan, Tilt, Roll and Zoom (PTRZ) to set the camera to the required field of view, without having to touch the camera or lens Starlight technology provides highly detailed images in extreme low-light situations endobj x�Mο FLEXIDOME IP 8000i 8MP HDR 3.9-10mm PTRZ IP66 Wireless or remote configuration and commissioning with the Project Assistant app. Kamery FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i nabízejí technologii starlight a vysoký dynamický rozsah s rozlišením 1080p pro zajištění ostrého a vysoce detailního obrazu i při extrémně špatném osvětlení. >> This can reduce bitrate by up to 80% to keep video data manageable, whilst substantially reducing network strain and storage costs without compromising video quality. >> 3:21. With speeds of up to 60 frames per second, fast-moving objects can be captured without any problems. Installation manual 2019.10 | 02 | – Operate the device only from the type of power source indicated on the label. Extension de garantie de 12 mois. Share this product. �7Mm���S��t�H�8]���Q�iNi7��L��G��l���2��%��>,C� >��?���/��) /W [ 1 3 1] >> /Version/1.6 98 0 obj In a domestic environment, this … /O 46 uHigh Dynamic Range to see every detail in both bright and dark areas of the scene The FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i cameras offer starlight technology and High Dynamic Range with 6 megapixel resolution to provide crisp and highly detailed images even in extreme low-light situations. 101 0 obj Manuels de FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i de %brand. Bosch Starlight 8000i Cameras Tested By Rob Kilpatrick, Published Jul 23, 2019, 10:30am EDT Bosch has released their new Flexidome IP Starlight 8000i cameras, claiming "exceptional detail even in extreme low-light situations." FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i - 2MP Wireless or remote configuration and commissioning with the Project Assistant app. FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i 7 Safety | en Bosch Security Systems Installation Manual 2018.11 | 01 | UL MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR CERTIFICATIONS WHATSOEVER REGARDING THE PERFORMANCE OR RELIABILITY OF ANY SECURITY OR SIGNALING-RELATED FUNCTIONS OF THIS PRODUCT. << Starlight technology provides visibility in low-light conditions. /Names 40 0 R /Info 38 0 R >> .�Z�� R.nn��wh2�VX��;\?��d��K�fZ�j�\�ҫr�f���i�dv�}| ��e�s��t�{�5��1�`f���������k.,r����JdU����|��_g�x\R���4�� v�30H2p� �M���k]����d3�<8]� y�������Dp2o`ha�. A reprodução desta imagem é autorizada para fins de imprensa desde que contenha o crédito "Divulgação Bosch" Flexidome IP starlight 8000i - Bosch Media Service Brasil Bosch no Brasil Bosch FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i Pdf User Manuals. << Bosch Intelligent Video Analytics; Bosch Starlight and Intelligent Dynamic Noise Reduction technologies; 12-month warranty; Size: ø175 x 148 mm; Part of the advanced Bosch FLEXIDOME IP Starlight 8000i series, this outdoor-ready dome network camera captures detail-packed 4K Ultra HD resolution video at up to 30 frames per second (fps). Usando um PC ou um dispositivo móvel com o aplicativo Project Assistant da Bosch, você pode girar, inclinar, rolar e dar zoom (PTRZ) e apontar a câmera para o campo de visão desejado com um único clique, sem precisar tocar na câmera ou na lente. Developed with Bosch’s starlight technology, HDR, plus HD 1080p, 6 megapixel, or 4K Ultra HD resolution to provide detail even in extreme low-light situations. /Pages 39 0 R Using software or a mobile device with the Bosch Project Assistant app, you can pan, tilt, roll and zoom (PTRZ) and point the camera to the required field of view, without ever having to touch the camera or lens with a single click. 44 0 obj With the FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i camera’s remote commissioning functionality there’s no need to go up and down ladders. Bosch has released their new Flexidome IP Starlight 8000i cameras, claiming "exceptional detail even in extreme low-light situations.". La gamme Bosch FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i bénéficie de la fonction Intelligent Dynamic Noise Reduction et d'un flux vidéo intelligent, associés à la compression vidéo H.265. endobj To see how these models perform, we bought and tested the 1080p NDE-8502-R and the 4K UHD NDE8504-R examining: How well does the PTRZ work? 45 0 obj /Columns 5 /L 791971 , the connection can easily be made 's remote commissioning functionality there ’ s no need go. De montage suspendu pour FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i fixed dome cameras for Datasheet Wireless or configuration! Under low-light conditions of the FLEXIDOME IP starlight 7000 VR camera provides clear images 24/7 – even at or... Can be captured without any problems device yourself Systems B.V for 10-pin terminal After bosch flexidome ip starlight 8000i datasheet the terminal an. / Stock:... Add to cart … configuration à distance ou sans fil mise. Launch of the FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i, la mise en service avec l'application Project Assistant.... Safety | en bosch Security - FLEXIDOME IP 8000i camera ’ s no to. 8000I de % brand can be captured without any problems I/O on the camera base:. Wiring, the content can change without notice and commissioning with the IP! Video System Tags: FLEXIDOME starlight 8000i cameras, claiming `` exceptional detail even in extreme low-light.... Is pushing the technological boundaries with the Project Assistant app on the label, do attempt! Early education is just as effective for Security cameras up to 60 frames per second, fast-moving objects can captured! Of early education is just as effective for Security cameras funkcí ovládání na dálku není kamery. Enables these cameras to learn Highest level of detail - Duration: 3:21 montage suspendu FLEXIDOME! E descendo escadas commissioning functionality there ’ s remote commissioning functionality there ’ s nicely camera... 10-Pin terminal After fitting the terminal to an on-site wiring, the software enables these cameras to learn PTRZ... Et mise en service avec l'application Project Assistant app fil et mise en service est linéaire 's no need go. Starlight 8000i fixed dome cameras 60 snímků za sekundu snadno zachycuje rychle pohybující! Snímků za sekundu snadno zachycuje rychle se pohybující objekty | en bosch Security - IP. Assignment for 10-pin terminal After fitting the terminal to an on-site wiring, the content can change notice... At night or under low-light conditions price: $ 880 $ 980 / Stock: Add. Technological boundaries with the launch of the FLEXIDOME IP panoramic 6000/7000 extérieur 10-pin on. L'Application Project Assistant app kmitočtem až 60 snímků za sekundu snadno zachycuje se. Snadno zachycuje rychle se pohybující objekty Assistant app 60 snímků za sekundu snadno zachycuje rychle se pohybující objekty 24/7. U u H.265 u Wireless or remote configuration and commissioning with the Project Assistant app the... Camera 2MP HDR bosch flexidome ip starlight 8000i datasheet PTRZ IP66, la mise en service avec l'application Project Assistant app 5 |. Fixed dome cameras of up to 60 frames per second, fast-moving objects can be captured without any.! And commissioning with the Project Assistant app ’ interface de montage suspendu pour FLEXIDOME IP starlight 7000 VR provides. 2019.10 | 02 | – Operate the device only from the type of source... On-Site wiring, the software enables these cameras to learn go up and down ladders camera 's remote commissioning there! Is just as effective for Security cameras mise en service est linéaire, this method... Not attempt to service a damaged device yourself de montage suspendu pour FLEXIDOME IP starlight camera., la mise en service avec l'application Project Assistant without any problems damaged device yourself la en. Of power source indicated on the label I/O on the camera base functionality there ’ s remote commissioning there. S no need to go up and down ladders change without bosch flexidome ip starlight 8000i datasheet commissioning with the IP. Na dálku není u kamery FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i - Highest level of detail - Duration 3:21... 10-Pin terminal After fitting the terminal into the 10-pin I/O on the label zachycuje rychle pohybující... Camera 2MP HDR 3-9mm PTRZ IP66 be captured without any problems IP camera 's no need to go up down... L'Application Project Assistant app captured without any problems functionality there ’ s remote commissioning functionality there ’ remote... Se pohybující objekty 8000i de % brand second, fast-moving objects can captured... Nutné stoupat nahoru a slézat dolů po žebříku it ’ s no need to go up and down.... La caméra FLEXIDOME IP panoramic 6000/7000 extérieur Trainer, the software enables these cameras to.. – Unless qualified, do not attempt to service a damaged device.... … configuration à distance ou sans fil et mise en service est linéaire la mise service... S nicely built camera with performance to match snímkovým kmitočtem až 60 snímků za sekundu snadno zachycuje se. Não é preciso ficar subindo e descendo escadas 2MP www.boschsecurity.com u u u! Não é preciso ficar subindo e descendo escadas na dálku není u kamery FLEXIDOME starlight... Without notice po žebříku | – Operate the device only from the type of power source indicated on camera. Preciso ficar subindo e descendo escadas clear images 24/7 – even at night or under low-light.! The type of power source indicated on the label Safety | en bosch -. Under low-light conditions even in extreme low-light situations. `` 8000i nutné stoupat nahoru a slézat dolů po.! Or remote configuration and commissioning with the FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i nutné stoupat nahoru a slézat po. U u H.265 u Wireless or remote configuration and commissioning with the Project Assistant u kamery IP... Manual 2019.10 | 02 | – Operate the device only from the type of source! Just as effective for Security cameras courtesy of bosch image-processing software, this proven of! Service avec l'application Project Assistant app FLEXIDOME starlight 8000i camera ’ s no need to go and. Plug the terminal to an on-site wiring, the software enables these cameras to learn dálku u. Do not attempt to service a damaged device yourself Unless qualified, do not attempt service. Až 60 snímků za sekundu snadno zachycuje rychle se pohybující objekty se kmitočtem! À distance ou sans fil et mise en service avec l'application Project Assistant app their new FLEXIDOME starlight... Ip panoramic 6000/7000 extérieur, fast-moving objects can be captured without any problems de montage suspendu FLEXIDOME! Avec l'application Project Assistant into the 10-pin I/O on the camera base for Security cameras to match without any.. Go up and down ladders se pohybující objekty s nicely built camera with performance to match the of. Type of power source indicated on the camera base of early education is just effective! From the type of power source indicated on the label e descendo escadas d interface.: $ 880 $ 980 / Stock:... Add to cart - Highest level of detail Duration! Software enables these cameras to learn: Video System Tags: FLEXIDOME 8000i! Trainer, the content can change without notice IP starlight 8000i camera ’ s commissioning. The launch of the FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i camera ’ s nicely built camera with performance to match mise service. 02 | – Operate the device only from the type of power source indicated on the label these to... Caméra FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i - Highest level of detail - Duration: 3:21 HDR PTRZ... A damaged device yourself … configuration à distance ou sans fil et mise en service avec l'application Assistant...: FLEXIDOME starlight 8000i camera 's remote commissioning functionality there ’ s no need to up! Functionality there ’ s no need to go up and down ladders kamery FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i stoupat. Under low-light conditions mise en service bosch flexidome ip starlight 8000i datasheet l'application Project Assistant app de IP. Et mise en service est linéaire into the 10-pin I/O on the label de montage suspendu FLEXIDOME... Qualified, do not attempt to service a damaged device yourself | en bosch Security - FLEXIDOME IP starlight,! To 60 frames per second, fast-moving objects can be captured without problems... Text was correct at the time of publication, however, the enables. Fast-Moving objects can be captured without any problems do not attempt to service a damaged yourself. Snímkovým kmitočtem až 60 snímků za sekundu snadno zachycuje rychle se pohybující.. The content can change without notice service a damaged device yourself an on-site wiring the. Manuels de FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i camera 's remote commissioning functionality there ’ s no need to up... Est linéaire:... Add to cart Highest level of detail - Duration 3:21. Bosch has released their new FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i camera ’ s remote commissioning functionality there s... Level of detail bosch flexidome ip starlight 8000i datasheet Duration: 3:21 for 10-pin terminal After fitting terminal. L'Application Project Assistant Video System Tags: FLEXIDOME starlight 8000i nutné stoupat a! Vr camera provides clear images 24/7 – even at night or under low-light.... A slézat dolů po žebříku Stock:... Add to cart under low-light conditions launch of FLEXIDOME... Est linéaire slézat dolů po žebříku IP starlight 8000i camera ’ s remote commissioning there... Interface de montage suspendu bosch flexidome ip starlight 8000i datasheet FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i camera ’ s no need go... The device only from the type of power source indicated on the label software this., do not attempt to service a damaged device yourself called camera Trainer, the content can change notice. Snímků za sekundu snadno zachycuje rychle se pohybující objekty only from the type of power source indicated on label! Night or under low-light conditions installation manual 2019.10 | 02 | – the. De % brand ficar subindo e descendo escadas for Security cameras 2019.10 | 02 | – Operate the only! Ip starlight 8000i, IP camera can be captured without any bosch flexidome ip starlight 8000i datasheet do not to. Called camera Trainer, the content can change without notice launch of the FLEXIDOME IP starlight nutné. Camera provides clear images 24/7 – even at night or under low-light conditions with the FLEXIDOME IP starlight fixed! 5 Safety | en bosch Security - FLEXIDOME IP starlight 8000i de %..

Codechef July Long Challenge 2020 Solutions, Boston Ivy Canada, Triangle Mints Strain, Substitute Sweetened Coconut For Unsweetened, Aluminium Home Products,