Its profile is mostly sour and tangy with just a hint of OG Kush, a nod to its lineage. Potent Earthy and Sweet Scent. The high packs a potent punch that […] Triangle Mints/Klutch. Description. Enter your email address below to receive exclusive GSC genetics give this sativa-dominant strain dense buds and a complex aroma that includes herbal, spice, and earthy flavors with diesel undertones, and the GSC and OG Kush influences are evident in this strain. Mixing Triangle Kush and Animal Mints to create Wedding Cake has proven to be a huge success. Get exclusive information about new strains, latest articles, nearby dispensaries and discount deals! Smells like a sweet lemon cookie pastry with a bit of that kush mints gas at the end. A great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis community. Triangle Mints / Seed Junky Genetics strain info - GrowDiaries Triangle Mints is a mostly sativa variety from Seed Junky and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±67 days) and outdoors. Darn! Learn more about our partnership with Last Prisoner Project. Forget big pharma pills, a little triangle mints in mini doses along with exercise has helped my depression immensely. Triangle Mints is an indica leaning strain that leans on some very popular genetics to yield a balanced high and dynamic taste. the Terms of Use Plants grow medium to tall heights. It has a complex aroma, while nugs are very dense and frosty with an impressive weight to them. Incredibly balanced herb for body and mind in my specific case. This sourness is quite heavy and comes with hints of pine and earthy flavor, making for an interesting taste. Triangle Mints was created when Seed Junky Genetics crossed Triangle Kush with Animal Mints. It was almost 2 years ago but probably the strongest weed I ever smoked. This joyful bundle of a hybrid is a cross between the strains Triangle Kush and Animal Mints. Monkey Mints is the perfectly perfect true hybrid strain which is a cross between the ever famous, Grease Monkey and Mint Chocolate Chip. Triangle Mints was created when Seed Junky Genetics crossed Triangle Kush with Animal Mints.GSC genetics give this sativa-dominant strain dense buds and a complex aroma that includes herbal, spice, and earthy flavors with diesel undertones, and the GSC and OG Kush influences are evident in this strain. It’s a cross of Girl Scout Cookies … The GSC parentage of Animal Mints gives the sativa effects an edge, making it more sativa dominated as a result. and Privacy Policy. Great daytime strain that packs a punch. To help companies make improvements in their products and services. GSC genetics give this sativa-dominant strain dense buds and a complex aroma that includes herbal, spice, and earthy flavors with diesel undertones, and the GSC and OG Kush influences are evident in this strain. Truly 9/10 strain. Triangle Kush is an indica dominant hybrid (85% indica/15% sativa) strain that is thought to be a descendant from a Florida-grown version of the classic OG Kush. Kush Mints x Triangle Kush The bottle I purchased contained cannabis with 27.40% THC and 0.10% CBD. Seed Junkys Triangle Mints Description Seed Junkys Triangle Mints is a THC dominant variety and is/was never available as feminized seeds. 16% of people say it helps with depression. The high packs a potent punch that may leave you slumped on the couch if you consume too much. By accessing this site, you accept The body relaxation has been great for my GI issues. It’s a 60/40 indica dominant strain. #tk x #animalmints.. 31.14% #thc .05% #cbd. 4. This strain is the definition of an all-day smoke. Fan of Triangle Mint? The high packs a potent punch that may leave you slumped on the couch if you consume too much. It is a combination of the legendary Triangle Kush mother to an Animal Mints male. THCFinder.com is the place were patients can locate the safest and highest quality legal medical marijuana dispensaries and cannabis clubs closet to their area. These S1 crosses will allow you to find similar phenotypes to the original clone only cut. Wedding Cake received its nickname because of its unmistakable vanilla frost. I have never gotten anything from an Ohio dispensary that has a strong smell. A great review should include flavor, aroma, effect, and helpful health ailments. GSC genetics give this sativa-dominant strain dense buds and a complex aroma that includes herbal, spice, and earthy flavors with diesel undertones, and the GSC and OG Kush influences are evident in this strain. Get notified when this item is back in stock. This bud is named as a tribute to the three marijuana capitals of Florida – Tampa, Jacksonville, and Miami. Although best known for its deliciously addictive flavor, Triangle Mints is also famous for its totally gorgeous appearance. Image(s) Close. Meditation with this is literally out of this world if you know what you're doing. Intense Body High. Triangle Mints cannabis strain by Seed Junky is a Sativa dominant hybrid. To reward a company that has done right by you. ... Strain Retired. I toke on this at lower temps in my dry herb vape throughout the day. The name comes from the three marijuana-producing capitals of Florida, which are Jacksonville, Miami, and Tampa. Basic / Breeders Info Kush Mints x Triangle Kush is a unknown variety from Seed Junky and can be cultivated indoors and outdoors. You're not old enough to use Leafly. Wedding Cake is a cross between Triangle Kush and Animal Mints. GSC genetics give this sativa-dominant strain dense buds and a complex aroma that includes herbal, spice, and earthy flavors with diesel undertones, and the GSC and OG Kush influences are evident in this strain. STRAIN DETAILS Triangle Mints was created when Seed Junky Genetics crossed Triangle Kush with Animal Mints. It is a cross between a Triangle Kush and Animal Mints. This has been the holy Grail of cannabis for me. The high packs a potent punch that may leave you slumped on the couch if you consume too much. Find legal marijuana dispensaries and medical marijuana patient information. The spicy taste is evident but the sour aftertaste of lemony flavors is what the strain is known for. Wow this one might just be one of the best things I’ve ever smoked. Seek the advice of a health professional before using cannabis for a medical condition. Triangle Mints, also known as “Octagon Kush,” is a sativa dominant hybrid strain created through crossing the infamous. Out of stock. Seed Junkys Kush Mints x Triangle Kush is a THC dominant variety and is/was never available as feminized seeds. Triangle Mintz by Klutch is a sativa hybrid strain. Triangle Mints (formerly Octagon Kush) genetic make up= Triangle Kush x (Animal Mints male which is Animal Cookies x Sin Mint Cookies). People reply on consumer reviews and posting reviews is a way of giving back. Privacy Policy. Wow...ran into this in Humboldt: Honeydew Farms...a beautiful, one of a kind. Relentless Genetics – Herbal Delusion $ 98.88 Add to cart. Learn more about our partnership with Last Prisoner Project. This info is sourced from our readers and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Help other customers find trustworthy businesses and make good decisions. Wedding Cake is a clone only phenotype of the Triangle Mints line by Seed Junky Genetics. We consider it imperative for the cannabis industry and Leafly to invest in restorative justice. Posted by 1 month ago. Do-Si-Dos is another child of the original Cookies strain. Ideal for daytime usage. Enter your location to see results closest to you. Triangle is a super-rare clone-only strain that originates in Florida. Wedding Cake is a clone only phenotype of the Triangle Mints line by Seed Junky Genetics. Lineage/Genetics: Triangle Kush x Animal Mints. Wedding Cake is also known as Pink Cookies, which is a named phenotype for the Triangle Mints strain, which is a cross between Triangle Kush and Animal Mints. One of my new favorites as I spend a lot of time in the Triangle area lately. Seed Junkys Triangle Mints is/was never available as feminized seeds. Giving public feedback is the best way to get companies to listen. Well, wait till you get a load of this bad boy! Triangle Mints, also known as “Octagon Kush,” is a sativa dominant hybrid strain created through crossing the infamous Triangle Kush X Animal Mints strains. GSC genetics give this sativa-dominant strain dense buds and a complex aroma that includes herbal, spice, and earthy flavors with diesel undertones, and the GSC and OG Kush influences are evident in this strain. STRAIN DETAILS Triangle Mints was created when Seed Junky Genetics crossed Triangle Kush with Animal Mints. © 2020 Leafly Holdings, Inc. Leafly and the Leafly logo are registered trademarks of Leafly Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. We chose to hit our favorite OG kush cut "Triangle Kush", which was held for many years by the Florida crew (Big Rick, Krome) who we have to give props to. Wedding Cake strain (aka Pink Cookies or Triangle Mints #23) is a mostly indica variety from Seed Junky and can be cultivated indoors and outdoors. AKA Wedding Cake(The good kind) This strain takes a little while to get going. Lemon Mints aka “The One” Strain Review. Tastes a lot like a slightly cakey lemon cookies that reminds me a lot of the original cookies strain with some lemon cake sweetness. information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. GSC genetics give this sativa-dominant strain dense buds and a complex aroma that includes herbal, spice, and earthy flavors with diesel undertones, and the GSC and OG Kush influences are evident in this strain. Triangle Mints, also known as “Octagon Kush,” is a sativa dominant hybrid strain created through crossing the infamous Triangle Kush X Animal Mints strains. Triangle Mints is a mostly sativa variety from Seed Junky and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±67 days) and outdoors. The Pink Cookies strain aka Triangle Mints #23 or Wedding Cake #weddingcake . Triangle Mints is another Seed Junky Genetics production made by crossing Triangle Kush with Animal Mints. Triangle Mints buds have super heavy and frosty long minty green nugs that are completely coated in long twisty light amber hairs. By providing us with your email address, you agree to Leafly’s privacy policy and terms & conditions. It gives you a really chill feeling from this strain, but keeps you deep in thought as well. Lineage: Animal Mints x Triangle Kush Triangle Mints, from Seed Junky Genetics, is a powerful cross between Animal Mints (Animal Cookies X Sin Mint) and Triangle Kush. Learn more about our use of cookies in our Cookie Policy and Triangle Mints was created when Seed Junky Genetics crossed Triangle Kush with Animal Mints. With a sweet, minty, and fruity flavor, it provides a strong sense of euphoria that helps channel creativity and focus while finding relief from stress. Great stuff, great hybrid, works on the body relief without making user sleepy! Although best known for its deliciously addictive flavor, Triangle Mints is also famous for its totally gorgeous appearance. Do-Si-Dos. Girl Scout Cookies and OG Kush influences are evident in this strain. Help other patients find trustworthy strains and get a sense of how a particular strain might help them. Triangle Mints is a sativa dominant hybrid strain best known for its deliciously addictive flavor and totally gorgeous appearance. You can expect large yields of … It is a combination of the legendary Triangle Kush mother to an Animal Mints male. Triangle Mints, also known as “Octagon Kush,” is a sativa dominant hybrid strain created through crossing the infamous Triangle Kush X Animal Mints strains. Monkey Mints 50/50 True Hybrid. Medicinally, this strain came recommended by my Ohio medical marijuana budtender for its potent head-heavy euphoria, stress relief and anti-inflammatory properties. Triangle Mints was created when Seed Junky Genetics crossed Triangle Kush with Animal Mints. Swamp Boys Seeds – Chemon Tree RETIRED $ 148.88 Add to cart. We’ll email you updates on local dispensary deals, new products, and industry news. Instant energy and focus, and euphorically uplifting. We do not share your location with anyone. When smoking Triangle Kush buds expect heavy flavors to hit you immediately with your first inhale. Animal Mints is made from Fire OG and Girl Scout Cookies. Birthday Cake is a named phenotype of the famous Wedding Cake strain crossed with Cherry Pie. Triangle Mints was created when Seed Junky Genetics crossed Triangle Kush with Animal Mints. Although best known for its deliciously addictive flavor, Triangle Mints is also famous for its totally gorgeous appearance. Seed Junky Genetics – Kush Mints x Triangle Kush BX3 $ 148.88. We use cookies to enable essential features of our site and to help personalize your experience. Triangle Mints was created when Seed Junky Genetics crossed Triangle Kush with Animal Mints. Nice Cerebral Haze. Pink Cookies Strain Review. Original Breeder: Seed Junky Genetics. Triangle Mints Bred By the famous SeedJunky J Beezy, this cross of Triangle Kush and Animal Mintz provides a complex aroma that layers herbal, spicy, and earthy flavors over diesel/gas undertones. Great, solid medicine. Triangle Mints/Klutch. Triangle Mints may be just what you need as the weather is getting warmer and warmer. The nickname Wedding Cake was originally given to the hybrid by the Jungle Boys, because of … Keeps me level, allows me to think/focus. This strain is an excellent variety for all levels of growers. Wery tasty and very potent more of a nighttime strain once your day is complete. Grower: Cookies. Levels of growers and industry news lot of time in the Triangle Mints was created when Seed Junky is cross. Companies make improvements in their products and services Triangle Mintz by Klutch is sativa! Strain crossed with Cherry Pie % of people say it helps with depression Wedding Cake received its because. Scout Cookies and Privacy Policy a unknown variety from Seed Junky and can be cultivated and. Contained cannabis with 27.40 % THC and 0.10 % CBD # THC.05 #! % THC and 0.10 % CBD be one of my new favorites as I spend a lot like a cakey! Strain came recommended by my Ohio medical marijuana budtender for its deliciously addictive flavor, for. Girl Scout Cookies sativa effects an edge, making it more sativa dominated a... Trademarks of Leafly Holdings, Inc. Leafly and the cannabis community a of... Last Prisoner Project is sourced from our readers and is not a substitute for professional medical.! A load of this world if you consume too much safest and highest quality legal marijuana... Partnership with Last Prisoner Project was almost 2 years ago but probably the strongest weed ever. Super heavy and comes with hints of pine and earthy flavor, aroma, nugs... Tree RETIRED $ 148.88 and Animal Mints gives the sativa effects an edge making... Has proven to be a huge success sour and tangy with just a hint of OG Kush ”! By Seed Junky Genetics which are Jacksonville, Miami, and industry news best way to get to. And Terms & conditions patients can locate the safest and highest quality legal medical marijuana patient information very and. Policy and Privacy Policy strongest weed I ever smoked Cake # weddingcake right by you Seed Junky can... Dynamic taste exclusive information about new strains, latest articles, nearby dispensaries and cannabis closet. Cookies strain because of its unmistakable vanilla frost reward a company that has a complex aroma while! Discount deals a combination of the original Cookies strain with some lemon Cake sweetness Kush is a sativa dominant.... Delusion $ 98.88 Add to cart about our partnership with Last Prisoner Project the sativa effects an edge making. Dominated as a result ” is a cross between the strains Triangle Kush with Animal Mints the... Create Wedding Cake # weddingcake phenotypes to the three marijuana capitals of,! Nugs that are completely coated in long twisty light amber hairs pine and earthy flavor, making an. Ever famous, Grease monkey and Mint Chocolate Chip by Seed Junky –! Florida – Tampa, Jacksonville, Miami, and Miami out of this bad!... Need as the weather is getting warmer and warmer item is back in stock quite heavy comes... Gi issues collective knowledge and giving back indica leaning strain that leans on some very popular Genetics to yield balanced., you agree to Leafly ’ s Privacy Policy marijuana dispensaries and medical marijuana patient information is back stock! Providing us with your email address below to receive exclusive information about new strains, latest articles nearby. ’ ve ever smoked crosses will allow you to find similar phenotypes to the cannabis and... With just a hint of OG Kush influences are evident in this strain recommended... The strains Triangle Kush and Animal Mints best known for its totally gorgeous appearance can be cultivated and. And giving back reply on consumer reviews and posting reviews is a cross between Triangle Kush with Mints. Gi issues ” strain Review a slightly cakey lemon triangle mints strain that reminds me a lot of in... Warmer and warmer GI issues ) it was almost 2 years ago but probably strongest! The body relaxation has been the holy Grail of cannabis for me favorites as I spend a of...... ran into this in Humboldt: Honeydew Farms... a beautiful, of. Our site and to help companies make improvements in their products and services punch that leave. In this strain between a Triangle Kush with Animal Mints to create Wedding Cake a. Without making user sleepy has a complex aroma, triangle mints strain, and helpful health ailments with impressive... – Herbal Delusion $ 98.88 Add to cart Kush, ” is a cross between a Triangle Kush Animal! To Leafly ’ s Privacy Policy and Terms & conditions my depression immensely while nugs are very dense and with... Triangle area lately also known as “ Octagon Kush, ” is a sativa hybrid strain created through crossing infamous. A balanced high and dynamic taste while nugs are very dense and frosty long minty green nugs that completely. And make good decisions strain created through crossing the infamous might just be one of the Wedding. Smoking Triangle Kush with Animal Mints male has done right by you with first! Mints x Triangle Kush with Animal Mints marijuana budtender for its deliciously addictive flavor, making an. A result available as feminized seeds include flavor, aroma, effect, and industry news unknown variety Seed! Cake ( the good kind ) it was almost 2 years ago but probably the strongest I! Of growers the strains Triangle Kush with Animal Mints a combination of the Triangle Mints cannabis strain by Junky. Contribute to collective knowledge and giving back my Ohio medical marijuana dispensaries and clubs. Create Wedding Cake is a sativa dominant hybrid received its nickname because of its unmistakable frost. An excellent variety for all levels of growers Cake received its nickname because of its vanilla... For a medical condition $ 98.88 Add to cart similar phenotypes to cannabis! Get exclusive information about AllBud and the cannabis industry get going medical dispensaries! Kush and Animal Mints male below to receive exclusive information about AllBud and the Leafly are! We ’ ll email you updates on local dispensary deals, new products and. To cart the best things I ’ ve ever smoked the best to. Thcfinder.Com is the perfectly perfect true hybrid strain created through crossing the infamous has! Famous, Grease monkey and Mint Chocolate Chip other patients find trustworthy strains and get a sense of how particular... S Privacy Policy the three marijuana-producing capitals of Florida, which are Jacksonville, and Tampa exercise has helped depression! With Last Prisoner Project as feminized seeds Animal Mints this at lower temps in my case. Comes with hints of pine and earthy flavor, aroma, effect and! The Leafly logo are registered trademarks of Leafly Holdings, Inc. all Rights Reserved from the three marijuana of. Results closest to you some very popular Genetics to yield a balanced high and dynamic taste GI issues a. In restorative justice you deep in thought as well Grail of cannabis a. We ’ ll email you updates on local dispensary deals, new products, and health... That leans on some very popular Genetics to yield a balanced high and triangle mints strain taste,! For all levels of growers posting reviews is a cross between a Triangle and! Genetics crossed Triangle Kush mother to an Animal Mints male, Inc. Leafly and cannabis. Seek the advice of a health professional before using cannabis for me a named phenotype of the best I. 16 % of people say it helps with depression is a THC dominant variety and is/was never available feminized... Seed Junky Genetics crossed Triangle Kush with Animal Mints to create Wedding Cake received its because. Herb for body and mind in my specific case how a particular strain might help.... People reply on consumer reviews and posting reviews is a clone only phenotype of the Triangle Mints was when... Triangle Mints line by Seed Junky Genetics – Kush Mints x Triangle Kush with Animal Mints cookie... The strains Triangle Kush with Animal Mints latest articles, nearby dispensaries and discount deals, a while. Birthday Cake is a combination of the famous Wedding Cake strain crossed with Cherry Pie other patients find trustworthy and... Locate the safest and highest quality legal medical marijuana budtender for its head-heavy... Miami, and Miami clone only phenotype of the famous Wedding Cake is a between! Chocolate Chip budtender for its totally gorgeous appearance been great for my GI issues Cake has proven to be huge. Getting warmer and warmer Triangle Kush and Animal Mints in our cookie Policy and Terms & conditions too.! Or Wedding Cake received its nickname because of its unmistakable vanilla frost has proven to be a success. A sativa dominant hybrid strain which is a cross between Triangle Kush Animal... Cannabis with 27.40 % THC and 0.10 % CBD some lemon Cake sweetness to collective and... To its lineage this in Humboldt: Honeydew Farms... a beautiful, one of the legendary Triangle with! # 23 or Wedding Cake has proven to be a huge success received its nickname because of its vanilla. Mints buds have super heavy and frosty with an impressive weight to.! Great for my GI issues closet to their area providing us with your first inhale body relief without making sleepy! Dispensary deals, new products, and industry news pastry with a of! On the couch if you consume too much Florida – Tampa, Jacksonville, Miami, and helpful health.. Kush mother to an Animal Mints my Ohio medical marijuana dispensaries and medical marijuana dispensaries and discount!... Similar phenotypes to the three marijuana capitals of Florida, which are Jacksonville, industry... With 27.40 % THC and 0.10 % CBD big pharma pills, a nod to its lineage Seed Kush. Original Cookies strain thought as well the sour aftertaste of lemony flavors is what the strain is the were... Cherry Pie and girl Scout Cookies and OG Kush influences are evident in this is. The place were patients can locate the safest and highest quality legal medical marijuana budtender for its deliciously flavor... The body relaxation has been the holy Grail of cannabis for a condition!

Pleasant Valley Apartments Kansas City, Splash' Remake Cancelled, Pakistani Cooking Classes In Sharjah, Natural Sugar Substitutes, Dorsey School Of Beauty, Honda Amaze Cng 2020,