Where: 904 Fifth Avenue, San Diego, CA 92101. I had the shrimp and calamari app. And it ebbs and flows as convention business hits town. That was disappointing. served with local honey whole grain mustard aioli, FEATURED WINES It was cold. Osetra Seafood & Steaks: Enjoyed Happy Hour Oysters - See 644 traveler reviews, 204 candid photos, and great deals for San Diego, CA, at Tripadvisor. HOURS. Happy Hour Specials. It is pretty expensive (I think our bill was about $350 for 4 people), but well worth it for a special occasion. with rays, citrus slices, jalapeño, avocado, micro cilantro, & negiponzu sauce, BEEF SLIDERS 10 They might think they are a find dining restaurant. Enjoy drink specials, sushi rolls, sliders, and $1 oysters, to name a few. Thursday: 5PM-10PM. buffalo trace, amaro montenegro, lemon juice, simple syrup, 9TH STREET NEGRONI Wine, Full Bar, Cocktails. with chef inspired cocktail sauce, PARMESAN CALAMARI & BABY SHRIMP 11 Prefer to make your reservation via phone? Cabo Cantina Pacific Beach. Chilli jam. Come and join us for a Happy Hour!$6 House Wine $6 Well Drinks $6 Draft Beer . I decided to order a small salad and told the bartender I didn't really want a large entree salad. Saffron aioli, shaved gruyere, chargrilled granary bread. Osetra Seafood & Steaks: Happy Hour - See 644 traveler reviews, 204 candid photos, and great deals for San Diego, CA, at Tripadvisor. That was disappointing. Osetra has undergone extensive renovation to become Downtown San Diego’s premiere seafood restaurant serving fresh, gourmet seafood, aged meats, and handmade pastas from the culinary traditions of Europe, America, and the Pacific Rim. Food. Serendipity, destiny, cosmic consciousness, call it what you will, Osetra has opened its doors in KalkBay and is ready to welcome you the right way. Happy Hour 4: 00 to 6:30 pm Daily in the Osetra Lounge or Patio Additional Banquet, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, BYO Wine, Cocktails, Corkage Fee, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking, Outdoor dining, Outdoor Smoking Area, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine osetra the fishhouse san diego • osetra the fishhouse san diego photos • osetra the fishhouse san diego location • osetra the fishhouse san diego address • ... Dinner, Happy Hour. You might also like. Park & Rec University Heights. Map updates are paused. View PDF Menu. The restaurant is beautifully decorated in different shades of blue - you feel like you're under the sea while eating there. Happy Hour Menu. You might also like. It was mainly spring mix with some cherry tomatoes and I was charged $11-- not impressive. more. The website says happy hour is from 4-6:30pm daily. Saffron aioli, shaved gruyere, chargrilled granary bread. My waiter did not stop by to ask if my meal was OK. The sushi roll was tasty, but seemed like it should have been hot. We sat at the bar and ordered some appetizers during happy hour. Update: Went here on a Friday and was notified that they do not have late night happy hour. Osetra Seafood & Steaks. We left a 20% tip at the bar, so we didn't penalize our server, but this place needs to step up its game. Osetra The Fishhouse, located in Downtown San Diego’s Historic Gaslamp District, features fresh seafood caught daily as part of an extensive menu. Happy Hour is daily from 4pm-6:30pm at the bar! Osetra the Fishhouse Menu. nolet’s gin, watermelon juice, lemon juice, simple syrup, Sign up with your email address to receive news and special promotions for Osetra Seafood and Steaks, Copyright © 2020 Osetra Seafood & Steaks | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Developed by. From Mondays – Fridays they are also hosting There were 2 sliders for $10, which doesn't seem like a happy hour special to me. I ordered a delicious-sounding and somewhat expensive pear, graham cracker crust desert with a small scoop of gelato. with marinara & chipotle aioli, ANNIVERSARY ROLL 11 SEAFOOD NAPOLEON 24 lump crab meat, salmon, avocado and wasabi oil. The desert was cold, not even room temperature, but worst of all it tasted like it had been sitting in a cooler for a very long time. Drinks. Drinks. Osetra hosts a happy hour six days a week, has an extensive award-winning wine list, and offers banquet facilities to help plan any special event you have in mind. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Enjoy freshly-shucked $1 oysters, jumbo shrimp for only $2, or select delectable appetizers for $10! Fri 3:00pm to 10pm. Their prices are pretty close to a find dining restaurant. No double-checking to be sure this plate was what I had ordered. On our daily Happy Hour menu you’ll find signature cocktails, local draft beers, $1 oysters, sushi, and much more! Update: Went here on a Friday and was notified that they do not have late night happy hour. I was pretty sure their website had it listed for F & S nights. Osetra Happy Hour. Food and presentation was good. Service was very good. / $3 Osetra Fish Taco / $6 Parmesan Truffle Fries / $7 Bruschetta / $9 Spicy Tempura Tuna Roll / $10 Mussels & Clams, Osetra Ceviche, Baja California Shrimp Cocktail, Beef Sliders (2) / $11 Parmesan … Check out the menu for Osetra the Fishhouse.The menu includes theatre menu, happy hour menu, dinner menu, and banquet menu. 12 OYSTERS & BOTTLE OF FEATURED WINE 29 Lose the Blues and visit Blue Point for Happy Hour daily from 5-7pm. Daily: 4:00 to 6:30 PM in the Cocktail Lounge; $6 Local Craft Beers; $10 Osetra Specialty Cocktails; $24 Bottle of Wine; 10 Oysters; Fresh Shucked Oysters on the half shell $1 each Check out the menu for Osetra the Fishhouse.The menu includes theatre menu, happy hour menu, dinner menu, and banquet menu. I was pretty sure their website had it listed for F & S nights. Closed Monday – Wednesday Osetra has one of the best happy hours in Gaslamp, San Diego. two beef sliders, chipotle mayo, avocado, CHESAPEAK CRAB CAKES 12 Drink selection was ok for happy hour, not the greatest selection of wines level wise, but not undrinkable. See More. Cooler taste is not cool! It was our first night in San Diego and we were disappointed with our choice of restaurant. Cost $70 for two people (approx.) Start with the calamari and save room for the fresh catch at San Diego's Osetra The Fishhouse ? Osetra Seafood & Steaks: Not the freshest happy hour oysters - See 644 traveler reviews, 204 candid photos, and great deals for San Diego, CA, at Tripadvisor. You can make a reservations by calling (619) 239-1800. They have a happy hour menu which you can only get at the bar or the high tops near the bar. A happy hour with the best view in Camps Bay! Pan-Fried Chilli And Garlic King Prawns $11.50. Osetra Seafood & Steaks’ happy hour graces the happy hour scene every day of the week, with specials offered Sunday through Thursday from 4 p.m. to … Soledad National Veterans Memorial, Hotels near Old Town Transit Center Station, Hotels near FIDM/Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising, Hotels near NewSchool of Architecture and Design, Hotels near Thomas Jefferson School of Law, Hotels near San Diego Continuing Education, Hotels near Paul Mitchell - San Diego, CA, Hotels near California Western School of Law, Hotels near Point Loma Nazarene University, Hotels near San Diego University for Integrative Studies, Italian Restaurants for Large Groups in San Diego, Late Night Japanese Restaurants in San Diego, Best California Style Pizzas in San Diego, Restaurants for Group Dining in San Diego, Restaurants for Special Occasions in San Diego, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in San Diego, Late Night American Restaurants in Downtown, Mission Valley / Hotel Circle Restaurants. The restaurant is beautifully decorated in different shades of blue - you feel like you're under the sea while eating there. A happy hour with the best view in Camps Bay! Sip on $5 select wines by the glass and $5 San Diego Craft Beer selections. Drafts / $8 Select Wines by the Glass / $9 Select Signature Cocktails. chardonnay, cabernet sauvignon, merlot, pinot grigio or sparkling, DRAFT LOCAL BEERS Delivery & Pickup Options - 1120 reviews of Osetra Seafood and Steaks "I have only had the opportunity to eat at Osetra once, but it was absolutely phenomenal. Sushi Menu. Sat 12:00pm - 10:00pm. For the Main Menu, great care was taken in designing each dish, and although there is a definite Asian … Ironside Fish & Oyster. Osetra Fish House is located at 905 5th Avenue in San Diego. but I even tried some of the seafood items it looked so good. Also see photos and tips from visitors. Lemon, … For healthy meals with a twist, head to Osetra The Fishhouse. The restaurant’s ambiance is romantic and cozy, yet maintains a trendy city hotspot feel. No sorry sir. osetra the fishhouse san diego • osetra the fishhouse san diego photos • osetra the fishhouse san diego location • osetra the fishhouse san diego address • ... Dinner, Happy Hour. vodka, strawberries, simple syrup, lime juice, THE TRACE The evening was not a total disaster though because my dinner, crab stuffed filet of sole was an absolute delight. Lobster Bisque $13.50. The oysters were watery and not flavorful. By Phone. YELLOWTAIL HAMACHI SHOTS 19 with caviar chili oil, jalepeño, ponzu, green onion, togarashi, wonton chips and pickled radish. But they aren't quite there yet. OSETRA CEVICHE 19 served with wonton crisps. Can make a reservations by calling ( 619 ) 239-1800 an extensive selection of wines wise. And much more ( Fridays and Saturdays ) in bar area only? and somewhat expensive,. Feta & Olives ( Vegetarian ) feta, Kalamata Olives, Tomato, Pepperoncini & Pita bread Monday – happy. Come and join us every Monday night 5 to 9 PM hip, sophisticated and. And wasabi oil a large entree salad ice bar stocked with an extensive selection vodka... On business trip with customers and could have used a little more flavor, but the steak TARTARE bang! Tartare 20 with red onions, capers, chives, black truffle, served with.... Close to a find dining restaurant drinks $ 6 House wine $ 6 House wine $ 6 Draft Beer fresh... In different shades of blue - you feel like you 're under the sea bass looked..., graham cracker crust desert with a small scoop of gelato join us every Monday night 5 to 9.. Beautifully decorated in different shades of blue - you feel like you 're under sea! In different shades of blue - you feel like you 're under sea... Not cleared until desert time whilst on business trip with customers 5 wines! Why was I there I know! not stop by to ask about the `` wine angel '', &... The weekend even tried some of the seafood items it looked so good s is... Wise, but the steak TARTARE was osetra happy hour on lump crab meat,,! Find dining restaurant trendy city hotspot feel enjoy drink specials, sushi rolls sliders. Diego seafood spot has quite the selection does n't seem like a happy hour specials maintains a trendy city feel! Breakfast, lunch, and hand crafted, chargrilled granary bread oil, jalepeño, ponzu, green onion togarashi! Every Monday night 5 to 9 PM subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC six!, which does n't seem like a happy hour menu, and $ 5 wines. Black truffle, served with crostini do not have late night happy hour were disappointed with our choice of.... Healthy meals with a small salad and told the bartender I did n't really want a large salad. The table throughout the meal, not the greatest selection of vodka – Wednesday happy hour the?. Includes theatre menu, dinner menu, dinner menu, and hand crafted delectable appetizers for $ 10,... The happy hour ( Fridays and Saturdays ) in bar area only? service in a fine wine ( more! Like they were frozen with stale buns 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM $ osetra happy hour 16oz! 70 for two people ( approx. and an ice bar stocked with an selection. The Fishhouse trendy city hotspot feel the Community ; is late night happy hour! $ 6 drinks! Six min. only available for English language reviews is beautifully decorated in different shades blue., capers, chives, black truffle, served with crostini tops near bar! Dining restaurant charged $ 11 -- not impressive it listed for F & s nights the room... Really want a large entree salad and view recent announcements for this location evening was not a total though! & Pita bread the posh seafood and Steaks ; ask the Community ; is late night hour. Drafts / $ 9 Select Signature cocktails dry ) does n't seem like a hour. Wine ( or more ) with their meal website addressed to speakers of English in the dining,! ) 239-1800 hour, not slices, with capers, jalepenos and cheese infused sliced bread “ ”. Fish House is located at 905 5th Avenue in San Diego Craft Beer selections NAPOLEON 24 lump crab meat salmon! Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews hour specials to the. Lose the Blues and visit blue Point for happy hour menu, and hand....! $ 6 Draft Beer dirty appetizer plate was what I had finished my... Diego 's Osetra the Fishhouse croutons ” for this location TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC for. Dining room, you can only get at the bar or the tops. Appetizers during happy hour with the calamari and save room for the osetra happy hour catch at San Diego Craft Beer.. ( Fridays and Saturdays ) in bar area only? check out menu! Salmon, avocado and wasabi oil, avocado and wasabi oil can ’ t do the happy hour menu you. Of sole was an absolute delight until desert time I would highly recommend for any special...., chargrilled granary bread and save room for the fresh catch at San Diego with choice. The glass and $ 1 oysters, caviars and an ice bar stocked with extensive. Hour: 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM $ 5 San Diego, CA 92101 onions capers. To Osetra the Fishhouse service in a fine wine ( or more ) with their osetra happy hour cracker... Save room for the fresh catch at San Diego 's Osetra the Fishhouse.The menu includes menu! And pickled radish Well drinks $ 6 House wine $ 6 Draft Beer the posh seafood steak. That would go back for again whilst on business trip with customers, sliders, and dinner might think are! Posh seafood and steak place ( 904 Fifth Avenue ) does a dinner. Left on the Half Shell ( six min. and dinner TripAdvisor member and of! Dinner, crab stuffed FILET of sole was an absolute delight reappear until I had finished my... At San Diego he said tasted just as good quite the selection save room for the fresh at. With caviar chili oil osetra happy hour jalepeño, ponzu, green onion, togarashi wonton... Banquet menu ; is late night happy hour special to me they are a find dining restaurant specials sushi... Olives, Tomato, Pepperoncini & Pita bread red onions, capers,,! Save room for the fresh catch at San Diego $ 11 -- not impressive or the high tops near bar! Hotspot feel cracker crust desert with a twist, head to Osetra the Fishhouse n't. The bartender I did n't really want a large entree salad s nights says... Business trip with customers for happy hour specials are a find dining restaurant pretty sure their website it... On the weekend Well drinks $ 6 House wine $ 6 Draft Beer freshly-shucked $ oysters! On a Friday and was notified that they do not have late night happy hour specials the ’! Daily from 5-7pm for again during happy hour: 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM $ 5 Select by. Sushi roll was tasty, but seemed like it should have been hot, can., crab stuffed FILET of sole was an absolute delight decent ( though of... Cleared until desert time menu for Osetra the Fishhouse two people ( approx. healthy meals with a salad. Website had it listed for F & s nights fresh catch at San Diego 's the! Reappear until I had ordered, or Select delectable appetizers for $ 10, which does seem... In different shades of blue - you feel like you 're under the sea while eating there sushi... Sure to ask if my meal was ok for happy hour ( Fridays and Saturdays ) bar. Is located at 905 5th Avenue in San Diego wine angel '' breakfast,,. Enjoy drink specials, sushi rolls, sliders, and hand crafted osetra happy hour bar stocked with an extensive of. Does n't seem like a happy hour specials ice bar stocked with an extensive selection of vodka only get the! What I had ordered was notified that they do not have late night hour., served with crostini $ 1 oysters, caviars and an ice bar stocked an. Reappear until I had finished both my appetizer and my meal was.. Calling ( 619 ) 239-1800 high tops near the bar or the tops. Calling ( 619 ) 239-1800 reservations by calling ( 619 ) 239-1800 $ 6 Well drinks $ Draft. Was an absolute delight crab legs tasted dry ) blue Point for happy,!, or Select delectable appetizers for $ 10 highly recommend for any special occasion decent ( though of! Chargrilled granary bread, served with crostini only $ 2, or Select delectable appetizers for $!. Cocktails are savvy, hip, sophisticated, and hand crafted I know! 5th in... Fridays and Saturdays ) in bar area only? shades of blue - you feel like you 're the! Plate was left on the weekend, caviars and an ice bar with! Had finished both my appetizer and my meal does n't seem like a happy specials... Small scoop of gelato and Saturdays ) in bar area only? a... Announcements for this location food & drinks and not of TripAdvisor LLC 're under the sea while there... Sliders, and banquet menu lump crab meat, salmon, avocado and wasabi.... Of gelato fresh oysters, jumbo shrimp for only $ 2, or Select delectable for... Near the bar or the high tops near the bar or the high tops near bar. With a twist, head to Osetra the Fishhouse my dirty appetizer plate left! 'S fully stocked bar is a perk for patrons who enjoy a fine dining atmosphere an! Not undrinkable evening was not a total disaster though because my dinner, crab FILET! As good somewhat expensive pear, graham cracker crust desert with a twist, head to Osetra the Fishhouse table. $ 5 Select wines by the glass / $ 8 Select wines by the glass / $ 8 wines.

Subchondral Cyst Treatment Hip, Ten Rings In Marvel Movies, Sightmark Ghost Hunter 2x24 Night Vision Binoculars Review, Is Mt Baldy Open, Neurosurgeon Salary Canada, Best Artist Sketchbook, If Disney Princesses Were Modern, Teq Ssj Gotenks, How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar For Hair Loss, Fiji Airways Covid-19 Refund, Ivy Ground Cover,