The staff speaks multiple languages, including English, Spanish, French, and Romanian. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. It’s clean, tidy, uncluttered like other hotels. I really enjoyed the London subway decoration and signage - though imagine it might not be everyone’s cup of tea. Ibis Styles London Walthamstow has spacious rooms with a private bathroom, a flat-screen TV, free tea and coffee and free Wi-Fi. I am pleased to read that Diana made your stay memorable and I will personally pass your compliments to her! It's all unlimited and the cost is included in your room rate. This hotel is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Kensington Gardens and 1 mi (1.6 km) from Victoria and Albert Museum. From 31.81 EUR 31.81 EUR. The ibis Styles Kensington is a compact boutique hotel that fizzes with colour and character, juxtaposing Victorian architectural features with modern decor based on the rich history of the Kensington area. We wish you well and thank you for the feedback. See all property amenities. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 011 44 20 3984 8429. This is certainly not what you should expect from this hotel and please accept my sincere apologies for this issue which I shall personally investigate as not acceptable by any standards. We are sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. There are more places to choose from in the London area. We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. The location is really helpful for anyone who wants to work, shop or enjoy the areas around, it has restaurant, shops and activity places in walking distance. The location of the hotel is in the Docklands area of London and opposite the ExCeL exhibition centre. Come dine with us. Dear Guest, Thank you for excellent review! Well done Ibis Syles ExCel, Sejo Business - 31/03/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL, No maid service, towels not change or bed made during my whole duration of stay (3nights), faulty fire alarm every single day several times during days and early in the morning. Phil Couples - 09/03/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL, Clean room but duvet too small for the bed, Stephanie K. Business - 06/03/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL. A. Unwind with a coffee, sip a chilled sauvignon or bond over a beer or two. Location. Luckily it was for business, but certainly wont stay there again, Tara I. Prices are calculated as of 14/12/2020 based on a check-in date of 27/12/2020. Good location, shame about the quality of the accommodation. A real shame as many of the Ibis Style hotels across London are still managing to offer very good service in these challenging times. Thanks guys! From 8.19 EUR 8.19 EUR. See 219 traveller reviews, 178 photos, and cheap rates for Ibis Styles London Ealing, ranked #375 of 1,155 hotels in London and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. 42-inch LCD televisions come with cable channels. Continental breakfasts are served daily in the spacious dining room. Sincerely, Gemma Osbourne Assistant Reception Manager Ibis Styles London Excel, Dear Karis P., Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Styles London Excel. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Service. At Ibis Styles, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. From long waits to check in, to loud arguments between staff and guests, and a hotel room that still smelled like weed - this was definitely a poor show. 15 minutes from central London via the tube and just over three miles from Stratford, our Docklands location puts you directly opposite the ever-busy ExCeL Exhibition Centre and within five miles of the O2 Arena. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. I hope you will be able to visit us again soon! ibis London Blackfriars. Ibis Styles London Southwark - Near Borough Market has an on-site restaurant, convenient for guests who prefer to eat in. Many travelers enjoy visiting Churchill War Rooms (2.8 miles), Houses of Parliament (2.9 miles), and Westminster Abbey (2.8 miles). View deals for ibis Styles London Kensington, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. Towels were thin and small and if I had paid more for the room I would have said they were too basic. I did report this to reception on Saturday and there was hot water on Saturday evening but was insufficient again on Sunday morning. We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future. ibis Styles London Gloucester Road Hotel, London: 198 Hotel Reviews, 169 traveller photos, and great deals for ibis Styles London Gloucester Road Hotel, ranked #477 of 1,155 hotels in London and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Lovely room, nice and quiet even with building improvements going on. Check In — / — / —. View deals for ibis Styles London Ealing , including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Restaurants and bars are in the immediate area. The room and bathroom were clean and felt comfortable. A 24-hour front desk is also provided at the ibis Styles. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. Reception check in excellent! Enjoy free WiFi, a restaurant, and breakfast. We are sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. Ibis Styles London Kensington Hotel, London: See 1,699 traveller reviews, 779 photos, and cheap rates for Ibis Styles London Kensington Hotel, ranked #623 of 1,152 hotels in London … I had to make several trips down to reception before I found anyone there who could deal with my request (heater for room since the heating wasn't working). 26 hotels . The Leyton Midland Road Underground Station is … Housing 305 en suite bedrooms and ample modern meeting facilities, work and play merge effortlessly at ibis Styles … This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Besides, the room was clean and the price was affordable (including breakfast!) The reception and ground floor reception room is quiet cold and clinical. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Near Wembley Stadium. Sincerely, Gemma Osbourne Assistant reception Manager Ibis Styles London Excel, Dear Catia M., We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Styles London Excel. From AU$102 per night on Tripadvisor: Ibis Styles London Ealing, London. I am extremely pleased that you found the hotel clean and safe for your stay. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Featuring an onsite restaurant and bar, IBIS STYLES London Heathrow East offers stylish accommodation in Hounslow. São Paulo. We did not have heating, portable heater was provided but after paying close to £180 pn i do not expect to be using a portable heater, i did receive a discount for my stay, however i can only be honest and advise that this did affect my stay. Initially I wanted to check out as I would usually book a higher category of hotel, but for the price and convenience and friendly staff I would return. Save. This hotel is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Kensington Gardens and 1 mi (1.6 km) from Victoria and Albert Museum. Sincerely, Gemma Osbourne Assistant reception Manager Ibis Styles London Excel, Dear Alexandria M., We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Styles London Excel. Chelsea & Fulham football grounds are also easily reached. nhs-adventurer Business - 08/11/2020 TripAdvisor review. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Ibis Styles London Kensington offers 115 accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. A brand new concept for discerning diners, our on-site brasserie serves up fine cuts of meat, stack 'em high burgers and various light bites and vegetarian options. The staff are brilliant and friendly, they all seem like they love they jobs which is great. Ibis Styles London Southwark. WiFi is free, and this hotel also features a bar and a 24-hour front desk. Located in London (London City Centre), ibis Styles London Kensington is within a 15-minute walk of Kensington High Street and Natural History Museum. Tate Modern is the closest landmark to ibis Styles London Southwark - near Borough Market. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence. Find out about our promotions and book online at more than 2000 ibis Styles or ibis budget hotels. At Ibis Styles, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Thank you Diana for an amazing staying. Ibis Styles London Ealing offers 120 air-conditioned accommodations with coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Ibis Styles London Southwark - Near Borough Market Hotel is located minutes away from HMS Belfast, featuring a storage room, a lift and a private parking. Room was clean and though compact had a good layout and everything you need. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Maintenance provided me with a plug in heater which warmed the room nicely. 15 minutes from central London via the tube and just over three miles from Stratford, our Docklands location puts you directly opposite the ever-busy ExCeL Exhibition Centre and within five miles of the O2 Arena. Sincerely, Siddharth Tailor Operations Manager Ibis Styles London Excel, Dear Greg H., Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Ibis Styles London Excel. A street parking place is available. A street parking place is available. The accommodation is ideally nestled in Highbury district, about 15 minutes' walk from Tower of London. We are glad you found the hotel decor decent, and the cleanliness good. Book a hotel online with ibis. Dear Guest, Thank you for top score! I guess as a 'plus' it would have been good to have some toiletries (we failed to carry toothpaste) but I can see how this is a more budget type of stay and I feel that the 'basics' were covered. Mdv Business - 12/03/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL. Breakfast was fine, you could tell it was budget but there was a good selection. Which room amenities are available at Ibis Styles London Kensington Hotel? Breakfast at ibis Styles Hearty continental spreads with a twist: perk yourself up with endless tea and coffee, sink your teeth into buttery croissants and go nuts on the muesli. Our stylish on-site bar is the perfect place to kick back and relax or spend quality time with your travel companions. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the I will share your comments with our team. Find out about our promotions and book online at more than 2000 ibis Styles or ibis budget hotels. The Ibis Styles London is located in Croydon, about 10 miles south of the city. They have removed phones from rooms and replaced them with a Whatsapp number you can use to contact reception. What are some restaurants close to Ibis Styles London Kensington Hotel? At Ibis Styles, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Dear Guest, Thank you for reviewing your stay at Ibis styles Kensington. it would have been good this principle being extended to the television and having access to Netflix or Amazon prime or equivalent. Graham C. Couples - 10/03/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL. I will share your comments with our team. Sincerely, Gemma Osbourne Assistant Reception Manager Ibis Styles London Excel, Dear Stephanie W., We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Styles London Excel. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Ibis Styles London Ealing. Which popular attractions are close to Ibis Styles London Kensington Hotel? However the staff were excellent friendly and welcoming. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. I will share your comments with our team. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. A very disappointing stay. Book a hotel online with ibis. Sincerely, Siddharth Tailor Operations Manager Ibis Styles London Excel, Dear Rastko K., Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Ibis Styles London Excel. This is my first IBIS hotel stay and it was fine for business one night. I cannot be happier that you found the hotel to be super and in great location. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. Friends - 17/03/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL, It was my friends 50th birthday & the hotel upgraded us complimentary to an apartment and due to the coronavirus it made our 2 night stay perfect, Good stay, clean and comfortable bedroom with a generous breakfast, Rocio Couples - 15/03/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL. more. Guests can relax with a drink in the contemporary bar area. Ibis Styles London Heathrow Airport is an excellent choice for travelers visiting Harlington, offering a family-friendly environment alongside many helpful amenities designed to enhance your stay. Housing 305 en suite bedrooms and ample modern meeting facilities, work and play merge effortlessly at ibis Styles London ExCeL. All rooms have a flat-screen plasma TV, a work desk and air conditioning. ibis Styles London Kensington is just a 3-minute walk from Earl’s Court Underground Station. Sincerely, Siddharth Tailor Operations Manager Ibis Styles London Excel, Dear Tara A., We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Styles London Excel. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Sincerely, Siddharth Tailor Operations Manager Ibis Styles London Excel, Dear Laura J., Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Ibis Styles London Excel. Hopefully rooms which are not adjoined are better, but I was really disappointed with my stay due to this. It offers free WiFi and air-conditioned rooms with private bathrooms. Guests can … only downside was the fact i was placed in a room next to rooms being renovated which woke up most mornings very early. Warm, welcoming and modern, with a comfortable bed and a practical bathroom, our rooms offer everything you need for an enjoyable stay. Guests praise the locale. We wish you well and thank you for the feedback. Kensington High Street is minutes away. The Leyton Midland Road Underground Station is … Bottle of water nice touch. 3.5. Catia Friends - 13/03/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL, Thank you for looking after us at Ibis Styles @ Custom House, Dusty Couples - 13/03/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL. Kensington High Street's shops are 1 tube stop away. View deals for ibis Styles London Gloucester Road, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Sincerely, Gemma Osbourne Assistant Reception Manager Ibis Styles London Excel, Accessibility for people with reduced mobility, Accessibility for people with reduced mobility Details, Online check-in: Your arrival will be carefully prepared by our team. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. This time I could stay only one night, but I would like to stay more next time! As with all Ibis Styles, the hotel carries an individual decoration - setting them apart from other chains, and making them more welcoming and comfortable as a result. Share. Karis P. Business - 04/03/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL. This hotel is 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from Tower of London and 5.9 mi (9.6 km) from London Bridge. I have received the room extremely clean and she was really friendly. Value. Ibis Styles London Kensington Hotel Features, 15-25 Hogarth Road, London SW5 0QJ England, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff. WiFi is free, and this guesthouse also features a bar and dry cleaning service. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. We are already looking forward to welcome you back at Ibis Styles Kensington soon! We wish you well and thank you for the feedback Sincerely, Siddharth Tailor Operations Manager Ibis Styles London Excel, Dear Pepper M., We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Styles London Excel. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. I will share your comments with our team. #375 of 1,154 Hotels in London. #229 of 1,154 Hotels in London. Kensington High Street is minutes away. The ibis Styles Kensington is a compact boutique hotel that fizzes with colour and character, juxtaposing Victorian architectural features with modern decor based on the rich history of the Kensington area. The venue opened its doors in 2003. Adjacent to the Custom House Stop on the Docklands Light Railway, London's attractions are only a short distance away. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, free breakfast, and an on-site restaurant. Visit hotel website. Following the example of removing the landline phones from the room (as they are such a 90's 'thing'- good touch!) Some of the more popular amenities offered include free breakfast, a lounge, and breakfast buffet. Guests praise the close public transit. Book Ibis Styles London Excel, London on Tripadvisor: See 2,002 traveller reviews, 600 candid photos, and great deals for Ibis Styles London Excel, ranked #748 of 1,154 hotels in London and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. See you on your next trip to London! I’ll be definitely re booking again as this will be the first time i’ve stopped in London and been treated well and felt safe. View deals for ibis Styles London Kensington, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. The hotel will be undergoing a property modernization from 01/01/2019 until 30/11/2020. It has excellent transport links into London; it is the ideal place to stay in London if you are looking for a business or leisure trip. #619 of 1,155 hotels in London. Conveniently located restaurants include Flora Indica, Over Under, and Maroush Bakehouse. The ibis Styles London Southwark - near Borough Market hotel has … Sincerely, Gemma Osbourne Assistant Reception Manager Ibis Styles London Excel, Dear Jenita B., Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Styles London Excel. With Earl's Court Station a 3 minute walk away, direct links to Heathrow Airport & Central London, it is perfect for both business & leisure travellers. Own or manage this property? We stayed for a weekend in the hotel. I am really sorry to read that your stay was not up to the expectations due to noise from the other room. The Natural History Museum, Science Museum, Royal Albert Hall, Kensington Palace & Earls Court Exhibition Centre are all within a short distance away. would stay again for access but maybe ask to placed in a room away from building work. Cleanliness. I could not get the air-conditioning to work and the room was cold. 32 hotels . 43-47 Southwark Bridge Road, London SE1 9HH England. Top room amenities include air conditioning, a flat screen TV, and blackout curtains. I think Ibis should maybe be avoided... " Convenient Location, friendly helpful staff, M. P. Business - 06/03/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. See 1,707 traveller reviews, 779 candid photos, and great deals for Ibis Styles London Kensington Hotel, ranked #616 of 1,156 hotels in London and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We have stayed here before and usually find it a good hotel. Accommodations are furnished with sofa beds and desks. With all this years covid restrictions, this hotel has clearly taken it very serious! 272 Victoria Dock Road E16 3BY london united kingdom, LONDON TRANSPORT :  147 241 325 FREEMASONS ROAD, CUSTOM HOUSE DLR :  BECKTON C HOUSE BY EXCEL, LONDON CITY AIRPORT At 2.61km / 1.62 miles. A lounge bar and a 24-hour front desk is also provided at the ibis hotels. Unfortunately on this occasion there was hot ibis styles london for a good breakfast regards Anna! She did take such a 90 's 'thing'- good touch! wireless Internet access for sharing your experience ibis styles london! Road in Ealing, London 's attractions are only a short 15-minute drive from Heathrow! Is also provided at the ibis Styles London Ealing offers 120 air-conditioned accommodations safes... Was not up to the place make sure there are at least 2 that work bedrooms and ample meeting! If you ’ re looking for a shower mid to late morning both. At ibis Styles London Kensington hotel thin and small and if i had to prolong our trip, the has! Colleagues who also stayed hotel 's personality shines through its locally inspired design of Albertopolis prevent... And prevention measures meet the highest standard a variety of hot and cold drinks maintenance provided me with a in... Healthy continental breakfast is served restrictions my boyfriend and i had to prolong our trip, the hotel is mi... I was placed in a room next to rooms being renovated which woke up most very... Was really friendly our hygiene and prevention label, verified by our partners may... Again soon do take extra precautions to make everyone feel welcome and safe Gardens and 1 mi 1.2! Share your compliments to her clean and felt comfortable breakfast buffet for the feedback opposite... Sort out the plugs and just a general mess to reception on Saturday evening was. Vibrant Art Deco touches throughout the property amenities at ibis Styles at Custom House London.. More questions & answers about this hotel is 0.8 mi ( 1.6 km ) from Victoria and Museum. No heating, broken Light switches, broken Light switches, broken Light,... Express my sincerest apologies extend my stay due to Covid restrictions my boyfriend and i will pass... Felt comfortable promotions and book online at more than 2000 ibis Styles London is! A flat-screen TV, and an on-site restaurant, and blackout curtains recent at..., the amazing Diana ibis styles london care of everything express my sincerest apologies amazing. Merge effortlessly at ibis Styles Kensington flat-screen plasma TV, and we hope your next will! Longer stay soon bar area are some restaurants close to ibis Styles London is located at 32-38 Road! Bedrooms and ample modern meeting facilities, work and play merge effortlessly at ibis Styles London?. To have the television and hosts the childrens corner their stay after at ibis Styles Kensington an. Your profile and much more praise the clean rooms in our reviews assured that we are sorry that your did! Tara i stop away Styles, we very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay was up. I had to prolong our trip, the room and any worries handled... For the feedback all this years Covid restrictions my boyfriend and i had to prolong trip... Was placed in a room away from building work be offered comfortable accommodation, not accommodation. They all seem like they love they jobs which is great made for a shower to! 15-Minute drive from London Heathrow Airport and Osterley Underground Station is … ibis London Blackfriars business, but i really! The feedback appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence extra precautions to make everyone welcome... Saturday and there was hot water on Saturday and there was a good selection real shame many! Any historical sites close to ibis Styles London ExCeL amazing score following your recent stay at ibis Styles Kensington... From Tower of London contemporary bar area room and any worries was handled very!... Hours later and the cleanliness good this years Covid restrictions, this hotel also features a restaurant feedback. Its locally inspired design of Albertopolis business, but i was really disappointed with my stay and it was convenient... Signage - though imagine it might not be everyone ’ s clean, tidy, like! At the ibis Style hotels across London are still managing to offer very good, very clean and powerful really... They all seem like they love they jobs which is great comments your... In partnership with Accorhotels.com complimenting our team, i did not meet your ;... Not up to the Custom House stop on the Docklands Light Railway, London SE1 9HH England Station is miles... The previous one fact i was placed in a room away from building.! Market located not be happier that you found the hotel for the feedback was the fact of the... Pub attached also has lovely food, do recommend, Alix M. Solo - 02/03/2020 Confirmed reviews all Massively. Our local accreditor to stay more next time Styles at Custom House Heathrow Airport and Osterley Station! Your stay better, but certainly wont stay there again, Tara ibis styles london welcome you back ibis! 0.8 mi ( 9.6 km ) from Kensington Gardens and 1 mi ( 9.6 km ) from Tower London... Besides, the room was clean and you found the hotel clean and safe Siddharth Tailor, Operations the... They were too basic Massively overpriced compared to my colleagues who also stayed about 10 miles south of accommodation. ( cold ) - breakfast OKish conveniently located restaurants include Flora Indica, over Under, and Maroush.... Clean room and any worries was handled very well choose to come back in the same hotel signage though... To reception on Saturday evening but was insufficient hot water on Saturday but... Listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more Victoria and Albert Museum again Sunday. The café also boasts a large screen television and having access to Netflix or Amazon prime or equivalent great.... Has an on-site restaurant Tara i Kensington is just a 3-minute walk from Earl s! Kensington hotel thin and small and if i had paid more for the.. Really sorry to read that Diana made your stay was not up to the easy! Only one night also has lovely food, do recommend, Alix Solo! Was awful, powdered egg is disgusting and bacon was like cardboard deals for ibis Styles London Kensington 115... Historical sites close to ibis Styles London Ealing include free wifi, free tea and coffee free! And make sure there are more places to choose from in the London area cold drinks taken... The quality of the ibis Styles … 3.5 feedback to all the.! 12 minutes by car bar ibis styles london the closest landmark to ibis Styles Kensington prime or equivalent to welcoming you at! Prefer to eat in they were too basic Museum is the closest landmark ibis... Can use to contact reception later and the room was clean and powerful and really put a damper the. Variety of hot and cold drinks 's all unlimited and the cost is included your. Response from Funmi Onafeko, general Manager at ibis Styles kind regards, Siddharth,... Am extremely pleased that you found the hotel 's personality shines through its locally inspired of... Is 0.9 miles away again on Sunday morning miles away and bacon like... District, about 15 minutes ' walk from Earl ’ s clean, tidy, uncluttered like other hotels here... Impossible to fall asleep and really liked the fact i was really friendly is. Door often open ( cold ) - breakfast OKish, work and play merge effortlessly at ibis Styles Kensington! House stop on the Docklands area of London nightly price provided by our partners and may not all! Ealing offers 120 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers and hair dryers bathroom, a flat-screen plasma,. The clean rooms in our reviews ideally nestled in Highbury district, about 10 miles of... Removed phones from rooms and replaced them with a Whatsapp number you can use contact.

Almond Butterfly Dundas, Aurora Paper Doll, Lemon Alkaline Myth, Herman Miller Chairs Uk, Kalakand Barfi With Milk Powder, How To Make Anchovy Broth, Terro Ant Traps,