Highly recommend! Love your food. Everything is gluten free, along with vegan and paleo options as well! Per inviare i tuoi commenti, effettua l'accesso. Yummm!!! Great service. Slow service but we appreciated they didn't rush us out due to the lineup. 15 reviews of Almond Butterfly Dundas Bistro "Welcome to the neighbourhood! 792 Dundas Street West, Toronto Mon-Thu .. 10 AM - 9 PM Fri-Sun .. 9 AM - 9 PM Dec. 25-26th .. CLOSED We're a bit new to the full-service restaurant game, and are currently working to bring more experienced servers on board. After we were done at the restaurant we took a walk to their bakery location Sans Gluten, Options végétariennes. Robin Winship. This is my absolute favorite place in Toronto. Five stars!!! Upon our request, they moved us out into the sun to enjoy the last of the patio season! The brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners. Consultez le délai de livraison et les frais de réservation. fresh-cracked egg, cheese, toasted buttered bagel, fresh-cracked egg, aged white cheddar, spinach, tomato, pesto, toasted buttered bagel, cream cheese, spinach, tomato, red onion, cucumber, choice of plain, sundried tomato, or garlic & dill cream cheese; daiya chive & garlic, & vegan sesame bagel, lightly breaded chicken breast filet, served with housemade honey mustard dipping sauce, made-from-scratch cajun homefries, served with housemade dijon mayo | vegan if served without mayo, glutenberg beer battered onion rings, served with housemade mayo | vegan if served without mayo, served with your choice of cajun homefries, kale caesar or spinach & goat cheese salad, deli-style turkey, prosciutto, avocado, tomato, kale, dijon mayo, toasted homemade bread, deli-style turkey, bacon, kale, caesar dressing, puffed capers, tomato, toasted homemade bread, smoked gouda & aged white cheddar, prosciutto, red onion, smoked paprika, dijon mayo, garlic butter, smoked gouda & aged white cheddar, red onion, smoked paprika, dijon mayo, garlic butter, avocado, vegan daiya mozzarella, pesto, spinach, tomato, homemade vegan sesame bagel; sub real aged white cheddar, if preferred, deli-style turkey, aged white cheddar, pesto, spinach, tomato, homemade bagel, choose our classic plain bagel, or vegan sesame bagel with, Monday to Friday until 11 AM; excludes holidays & special events, two eggs, toast, choose between homefries or kale caesar also choose a side: bacon | turkey sausage | avocado, espresso, banana, all natural peanut butter, coconut milk, vegan chocolate protein powder, blueberries, banana, avocado, coconut milk, vegan protein powder, By Social Coffee Co. Plant-based milks available, apple crumble, ginger mango, verbena blues, after dinner mint spa day, earl grey cream, english breakfast, daily grind chai, orange | grapefruit | orange passionfruit, sparkling wine, sparkling wine, aperol, orange passionfruit juice, pinot noir or pinot grigio, orange liqueur, peach schnapps, fresh orange juice, citrus, fresh fruit, bailey's coffee, coconut whipped cream; dairy-free almond bailey's available. As during the last visit, we were delighted with the food, content with the service and overall, very impressed and happy at the options for our food limitations. I enjoyed my time there. Gluten Free Beer Battered Fish & Chips. Overall Rating. We really appreciate the review, and feedback. Hi Eile, Almond Butterfly Dundas | Bistro offre la consegna a domicilio con OpenTable o il ritiro al ristorante? Almond Butterfly Dundas | Bistro accetta prenotazioni al momento? Felt awkward, and our Service kept going between the owner and a waiter. Ordered a mimosa it was ok. . usarestaurants.info cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the data. Room temp tap water no ice so you can imagine how that tasted. Almond Butterfly Cafe (Dundas) - 792 Dundas Street West. Amazing food, amazing experience! I apologize for the service levels not being up to par; this was our first Family Day, and I'm afraid we were caught a little off-guard by the volume. you get 3 but they are HUGE! ALMOND BUTTERFLY Store in TORONTO. We also had a friend with a lot of dietary restrictions that they were very attentive to! Lieu et horaires. At the Almond Butterfly Dundas restaurant...this is how we do Sunday brunch ;) @ Almond Butterfly We just wanted to enjoy a leisurely brunch and didn't appreciate being rushed. Great food and baked goods as usual. They’re vegan bagel is a little dry, but the vegan chocolate' Hi Amy, thanks for visiting! Nice relaxing atmosphere. And my non celiac friends even love eating here too. I wish it was more like a bakery then just offering your typical cookies and cupcakes. I will use your review as a training tool for our barista/servers who were working that day. We had a lovely brunch experience! Cupcakes are delicious. Reviews on Almond Butterfly in Toronto, ON - Almond Butterfly Cafe, Almond Butterfly Dundas Bistro, Bunner's, Sweet Hart Kitchen, Cock-A-Doodle-Doo, Kensington Natural Bakery, Haute Coffee, Bunner's Bakeshop, Tre Mari Bakery, de Mello Palheta The address is 792 Dundas St W, Toronto, ON M6J 1V1. The service was exemplary, and the food was great. Try their pancakes, and grab some sweet treats to go when you leave. Honestly, the place is great for brunch! Pensi che questa recensione sia inappropriata? What a treat! I’m not sure if it was just this particular day or our particular table but it was as if we weren’t sitting there. David is amazing!! We will do everything possible to make your next visit an amazing dining experience! Categories: Oat, Almond. Thanks for visiting us on Family Day. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Available at Almond Butterfly Dundas. Browse their menu and store hours. You can get more information from their website. We will keep you informed *plus score some sweet recipes and coupons. The whole place looks so cute! Reviews of vegan-friendly restaurant Almond Butterfly - Dundas in Toronto, Ontario, Canada 'Almond Butterfly is super cute, but unfortunately they do not have many vegan options. ALMOND BUTTERFLY Store in TORONTO. No one ever came over to take our order, then not to see if we wanted water, if we wanted anything else OR to bring us our bill. But still good service, they do what they can, will be coming back! Overall wonderful experience! We're in a pandemic so it wasn't crowded. Still love the place, just think service was off this time. Amazing brunch, Their food is great and they have amazing gluten free options. Open today from 10am-5pm. A causa delle restrizioni locali, questo ristorante al momento potrebbe non accettare prenotazioni. Plantiful News Keeping Up With Plant-Based We won’t spam you. In my opinion this location is the best one because they have more meal options like pancakes and crepes but it is usually a little busier than the other location. Gluten Free & Vegan Bakery: Almond Butterfly #SupportLocal. 8 ratings $$ Celiac Friendly, Dedicated Gluten Free Facility, Gluten Free Menu + 19 more. Rundown Upvote Spot 3 Upvotes. Guides Top notch gluten free banking, beverages, and then some. Recommend and will be returning. Bar con licenza liquori, Birra, Brunch nel Weekend, Caffè, Cocktail, Consegna a domicilio, Da asporto, Menu gluten-free, Non fumatori, Patio/Posti all'aperto, Servizi gender-neutral, Vino, Pinot Noir, Baron Philippe de Rothschild, Pays D'oc, France, Pinot Grigio, Villa Sandi Spa, Treviso, Italy, Glutenberg Blonde, Gluten-Free Blonde Ale, 4.5%, Quebec, Canada, Batch 1904 Cider, Brickworks, 5%, Toronto, Canada, Le recensioni possono essere scritte solo da utenti che hanno visitato questo ristorante. I highly recommend for anyone. Robin Winship. Ouvert maintenant 10:00 - 18:00 +1 416-862-2030. We look forward to seeing you again soon! their fish and chips are also awesome!! Copyright © 2020 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - Tutti i diritti riservati. The best place for gluten-free brunch! To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (416) 862-2030. After we were done at the restaurant we took a walk to their bakery location- which we loved the cupcakes we picked up there. ALMOND BUTTERFLY BAKERY (Licence# B71-4920882) is a business licenced with City of Toronto, Municipal Licensing and Standards (ML&S). Use your Uber account to order delivery from Almond Butterfly Dundas | Bistro in Toronto. Almond Butterfly Dundas | Bistro $ • Santé • Sandwich • Sans gluten • Adapté aux allergies alimentaires. I got my food and lmao. Thanks. Almond Butterfly Dundas Bistro is all about great food, and great times! . The business is located in 792 Dundas St W, Toronto, ON M6J 1V1, Canada. Now with two locations to serve you better! The content displayed in the usarestaurants.info Directory consists of information from third parties, among others from publicly accessible sources, or from customers, who have a presentation page in our directory. I finally sat down. Described in two words...ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! I then had to wait about 10-15 mins for the ONE server to serve all of his tables before cleaning one for me to sit at. We really appreciate it, and hope to see you again soon! Fresh Gluteen free bread is very hard to find and I would have loved to take home a dozen of their bagels they use for their sandwiches. We hope to see you again soon! Write a Review. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Almond Butterfly Dundas | Bistro in Toronto. Wonderful gluten free! Yummm!!! We felt rushed by the server ie. Se ritieni che questa recensione debba essere rimossa da OpenTable, contattaci e qualcuno del nostro staff se ne occuperà. The only thing that the bakery was missing is being able to purchase any of the bread items they use for their sandwiches. had to take 1.5 of them home! In alternativa, puoi ordinare il servizio da asporto, chiamando direttamente Almond Butterfly Dundas | Bistro al numero (416) 862-2030. As well, we are working to bring on more, experienced serving staff. The food was amazing but the service was terrible. This place is so gorgeous! Photo Credit: @ayane_bell Bakery review coming soon! I stood at the front for 15 minutes while several employees and even the owner walked pass me several times without ever checking me in for my reservation or asking if I needed assistance. On the street of Dundas Street West and street number is 792. Grazie! Kat. OpenTable fa parte di Booking Holdings, il leader mondiale di viaggi online e dei servizi correlati. Our server was so knowledgeable. Almond Butterfly - Dundas - Toronto Ontario Restaurant - HappyCow Reviews of vegan-friendly restaurant Almond Butterfly - Dundas in Toronto, Ontario, Canada 'Almond Butterfly is super cute, but unfortunately they do not have many vegan options. 11 months ago. FOR BRUNCH! We will keep you informed *plus score some sweet recipes and coupons. Would highly recommend dining here. Overall Rating. Accompanied by the eye lash event. Hi Michael, thanks for visiting! It's very busy on the weekend. Highly recommended! Monday-Friday 8am-11am Traditional breakfast with scrambled eggs, cajun home fries or kale caesar, homemade bagel, avocado or bacon or homemade turkey sausage. Monday-Friday 8am-11am Traditional breakfast with scrambled eggs, cajun home fries or kale caesar, homemade bagel, avocado or bacon or homemade turkey sausage. Almond Butterfly Cafe: Gluten Free Delight! Almond Butterfly Dundas | Bistro is a business providing services in the field of Bakery, Cafe, Restaurant, Store, . Address 792 DUNDAS ST W M6J 1V1, TORONTO, ON, Contact . Thanks, Kaitlin! Almond Butterfly Harbord | Bakeshop & Cafe Harbord Village. The coordinates that you can use in navigation applications to get to find Almond Butterfly Cafe (Dundas) quickly are 43.6520915 ,-79.408163. Food was excellent and the service was also very good. I was immediately told to sit at the “common table” until i advised i had a reservation. Almond Butterfly — Dundas West Location Interior - Tiffany Pratt, Photographer - Lauren Kolyn Fleurs - RZY floral design Be truthful - this review will help other consumers as well as the business. From a full all-day savory menu, to our signature cupcakes and baked goods, we've got you covered.

Brunch is available until 4 PM.
Happy Hour specials every day 3PM - 6 PM!
Open late WED-SUN, until 9 PM.

Come visit Almond Butterfly Bistro today… our friendly staff await! About   . Categories: Oat, Almond. Be polite - give feedback in a constructive way. N°522 de 7432 cafés dans Toronto . Almond Butterfly is known for making some of the best gluten-free muffins, cookies and cinnamon buns in the city, and they have lots of dairy-free, paleo and vegan options. Almond Butterfly — Dundas West Location Interior - Tiffany Pratt, Photographer - Lauren Kolyn Fleurs - RZY floral design The business licence issue date is March 19, 2019. Very poor service but the gluten free bread was the best I've ever had. Top Reviews. You'll be back for more. This place was a disaster. , Sooo delicious!! Their telephone number is +1 416-862-2030. It's been a few decades since I had a bloody caesar and theirs was delicious, spot-on and spicy. Thanks so much for visiting, Nicole! Tweet. Fantastic experience for our celiac (gluten free) family. Lovely bright cafe with great coffee, pleasant service and delicious gluten-free brunch and baked items. A total of 3 eyelashes in 2 plates. Almond Butterfly Dundas Gluten Free Cafe & Bakeshop. Photo Credit: @almondbutterflycafe Known for making some of the best gluten-free and vegan treats the city has to offer, Almond Butterfly … Great and timely service. Email. Entrez votre adresse de livraison. Be specific about your experience and the services that were provided. Take brunch off the menu! This will become a regular favorite place for us. Loved this place, from its decor, to its customer-friendliness and hospitality, to its thoroughly delicious and diverse gluten free options for drinks, food and desserts, with most also providing vegan options. We can't wait for your next visit! 11 months ago. Thanks, Nicole!!! Almond Butterfly Dundas Early Bird Breaky! . Good food, nice atmosphere, but subpar service, having worked in the service industry, I find that the service wasn’t great, could’ve been an off day. Order food delivery and take out online from Almond Butterfly Dundas | Bistro (792 Dundas St W, Toronto, ON M6J 1V1, Canada). My friend and I really enjoyed this restaurant. Waited...waited... waited until he came by to ask what i wanted to drink. Guides Where to Order All Things Sweet on DoorDash. Did not send back as by this point I would have been waiting and eating alone. absolutely amazing !!! Will definitely be coming back!! had a little birthday brunch on the patio it was perfecto !!! From a full all-day savory menu, to our signature cupcakes and baked goods, we've got you covered. Great food, amazing vanilla latte, and cozy environment! I will be back for more :). Sì, di solito puoi prenotare un tavolo in questo ristorante scegliendo la data, l'orario e il numero di persone su OpenTable. usarestaurants.info is not a booking agent, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Best vanilla latte I've ever had, I wish I was seated earlier for my booked reservation but overall it was an amazing experience. French toast very small portion, bland and needed more flavour, Cajun fries were really good and mimosa was great. My friend and I really enjoyed this restaurant. I sent my eggs back three times before they actually made them correctly. Took about 10 mins to get the mimosa so while i was waiting i had to stand up from my table to get someone’s attention for water. I can finally eat everything on the menu! delicious food, lovely staff, gorgeous place ! The only thing is we requested a table inside because it was raining, they told us only available table was right at the entrance, which was not ideal. Hi Lindsey, we're sorry you had less than a stellar customer service experience. COVID update: Almond Butterfly Dundas Bistro has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. Everything on the menu is next level good. Very good food! Great service and tasty food. Great food. I will definitely be back, Thanks so much, Samantha!! Order takeout online (contactless pickup) Almond Butterfly Harbord | Bakeshop & Cafe Menu 100 Harbord St. Order takeout online (contactless pickup) 2 in 1 and the 1 in the other. Was able to enjoy food items not tasted in more than a decade. Thanks for having us!! 8 ratings $$ Celiac Friendly, Dedicated Gluten Free Facility, Gluten Free Menu + 19 more. Almond Butterfly Dundas | Bistro è stato valutato da 49 utenti di OpenTable con 4.6 stelle. We are in the midst of bringing on more staff, including servers, so can guarantee that your next experience will be a better one, start to finish! We had a reso...). . , This place is fantastic! Awesome flavour. Thanks, Vanessa! I always get a cupcake after my meal. Food, service, hospitality was nothing short of superb! Food was excellent and the service was also very good. Delicious food, tasty treats, even GF beer. Another incredible addition to Dundas West and I could not be more excited! Thanks again for visiting. {"baseUrl":"http://www.opentable.it","environment":"prod-ln","hostName":"mesos-agent69-prod-ln.otsql.opentable.com:31525","language":"it","releaseName":"start-page-docker_teamcity_2.0.10406","requestId":"1fc234ff-1179-4bb7-88fd-42d0688f95b9"}, Ordina la consegna a domicilio o cibo da portare via, Le superfici vengono igienizzate tra un gruppo di clienti e l'altro, Le aree comuni vengono pulite a fondo quotidianamente, Sarà fornita una copia digitale, monouso o igienizzata del menu, Il numero dei clienti seduti al tavolo è limitato, Nelle aree comuni è mantenuta la distanza di sicurezza, Se un membro del personale è ammalato, non gli verrà consentito di essere presente sul posto di lavoro. I'll for sure be back. Didn’t have a simple “hey how is your day going, what’re your plan’s for the day, what brought you hear, let me help recommend stuff if you’re new” the guys first words were, is water all you guys would like or drinks? Almond Butterfly Dundas | Bistro Trinity Bellwoods. My better half and I love the food at your cafe, she has celiac so going out to eat is a challenge at times, but with a very good menu and exquisite tastes we find our selves going back for more every week, we just can't seem to get enough.Truly awesome! I usually go to the other location on Harbord which is more of a tiny coffee and treats spot but this one has more room to sit with friends and eat. Service was a little slow. My friend and I came for brunch and although the food was fine we did not feel the service was adequate. We waited up to 20 minutes to be seated (we had reservations, but you know, forgivable). The customer service was very unprofessional. Then we saw other two parties being given tables inside (one even without reservation! All the best foods that were missing in a gluten free diet and done superbly. Great gluten-free food, lots of variety and not your standard options! propose edit. You can get more information from their website. Terms of Service   . - David, Owner. The food was exceptional and the service fantastic ! Address 792 DUNDAS ST W M6J 1V1, TORONTO, ON, Contact . Menu du restaurant Top Reviews. Thanks again, and hope to see you soon! 792 Dundas St W, Toronto, On M6j 1v1, Canada, Dimanche: 10 h 00 - 11 h 00 Super cute restaurant and attentive service. There are many fast & easy ways to purchase your Almond Butterfly faves: ORDER ONLINE for contactless takeout from either of our two locations. We can't wait to see you again soon!! Home page   . Almond Butterfly Cafe + Restaurant | 792 Dundas St W ORDER SAMEDAY PICKUP | Brunch, handhelds, chicken fingers, onion rings, cupcakes, baked goods, and more | 20-30 minutes prep time PRE-ORDER PICKUP or DELIVERY* | schedule the pickup/delivery date during Checkout; *delivery available Fri-Sun Almond Butterfly Dundas 792 Dundas St. West we had the blueberry pancakes and they were awesome!! Almond Butterfly Dundas | Bistro is a business providing services in the field of Bakery, Cafe, Restaurant, Store, . Almond Butterfly Dundas Early Bird Breaky! Write a Review. We hope that you give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations. 800 Dundas St W, Toronto, ON M6J 1V1, Canada, 344 Bathurst St, Toronto, ON M5T 2S3, Canada, 703 Dundas St W, Toronto, ON M5T 2W6, Canada, 469 A King St W, Toronto, ON M5V 1K4, Canada, 870 College St, Toronto, ON M6H 1A5, Canada, 430 King St W, Toronto, ON M5V 1K1, Canada, 1331 Dundas St W, Toronto, ON M6J 1X8, Canada, 80 Western Battery Rd unit #1, Toronto, ON M6K 3S1, Canada, 974 College St, Toronto, ON M6H 1A5, Canada, 113 Fort York Blvd, Toronto, ON M5V 0J9, Canada, 1418 Dundas St W, Toronto, ON M6J 1Y5, Canada, 1424 Dundas St W, Toronto, ON M6J 1Y5, Canada, Turkish Bakery, Food, Coffee and Tea (Nil's Pocket Bakery), El taco loco Mexican restaurant Brunswick’s, 792 Dundas St W, Toronto, ON M6J 1V1, Canada. Being a newer restaurant just launching full service, our service levels continue to improve each week. We're happy you enjoyed the food! usarestaurants.info is not responsible for content on external web sites. Almond Butterfly Cafe (Dundas) is located in Toronto Division of Ontario state. Almond Butterfly Cafe (Harbord) - 100 Harbord Street ALMOND BUTTERFLY DUNDAS | BISTRO - now open late! This place is AMAZING, The food doesn't even taste gluten free but it is! Wonderful food and amazing coffee! Cocktails on point. Bagels are the best, lightest, ones I have ever tasted. Featured In. A celiac's dream. Rundown Upvote Spot 3 Upvotes. love this cafe! Share. Almond Butterfly Cafe. The food was good but the service was terrible. Pretty place. Almond Butterfly opened their second location in Toronto, stocked with all of their usual gluten-free treats, only this location offers weekend brunch that is almost too pretty to eat. We really appreciate it, and hope to see you again soon! Ajouter à la liste des vœux Ajouter au comparatif Partager. The shop on Harbord is great, but I would not return to the Dundas street location beyond grabbing a coffee and pastry. Che valutazione ha Almond Butterfly Dundas | Bistro? Their telephone number is +1 416-862-2030. Also - they take reservations! © 2020 usarestaurants.info All Rights reserved. first time doing dinner there. We would not recommend almond butterfly cafe. Posted by Alexa Gamble on Tuesday, December 22, 2020 at 10:22 AM By Alexa Gamble / December 22, 2020 CommentAlexa Gamble on Tuesday, December 22, 2020 at 10:22 AM By Alexa Gamble / December 22, 2020 Comment Guides Where to Order All Things Sweet on DoorDash. Pickup + Delivery. 792 Dundas St W, Toronto, ON M6J 1V1, Canada Directions (416) 862-2030. almondbutterfly.com. Loved our recent experience at Almond Butterfly. From a full all-day savory menu, to our signature cupcakes and baked goods, we've got you covered.

Brunch is available until 4 PM.
Happy Hour specials every day 3PM - 6 PM!
Open late WED-SUN, until 9 PM.

Come visit Almond Butterfly Bistro today… our friendly staff await! Privacy Policy   . - David, Co-Owner. Name: Almond Butterfly Contact: 792 Dundas St. W., no phone, almondbutterfly.com, @almondbutterflycafe Neighbourhood: Trinity Bellwoods Owners: Melody Saari and … Almond Butterfly serves their brand of beloved gluten-free cupcakes, cinnamon buns and brunch out on this cheerful streetside patio. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. 792 Dundas St W, Toronto, ON M6J 1V1, Canada Directions (416) 862-2030. almondbutterfly.com. Food eventually came, but the eggs were cold. Almond Butterfly Dundas Gluten Free Cafe & Bakeshop. Great mimosas to keep us in high spirits over this stressful time. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this matter, you are welcome to contact our customer support team. - David, Owner. Almond Butterfly Dundas Bistro is all about great food, and great times! Will definitely go again! Gluten free has never been this delish! They’re vegan bagel is a little dry, but the vegan chocolate' Guides Almond Butterfly Dundas | Bistro offre anche la consegna a domicilio in collaborazione con Uber Eats. Kat. HAPPY HOUR Food & Drink Specials > 3 PM - 6 PM. Lots of space between tables for social distancing efforts. Easily keep up-to-date on how clean and safe Almond Butterfly Bakery Inc. (792 Dundas St W) and other Toronto food vendors are. I spent the majority of this time looking for another restaurant and waiting for an Uber!!! Almond Butterfly Cafe (Dundas) is located in Toronto Division of Ontario state. Gluten free fish and chips are amaze! The pics speak for themselves. Puoi ordinare la consegna a domicilio direttamente da Almond Butterfly Dundas | Bistro utilizzando il pulsante "Ordina online". Looked like the Chef had a tough morning and rubbed their eyes on top of the food.Food was poor and was not of 'eating out' standard. Taxes, fees not included for deals content. Almond Butterfly Cafe - Dundas 792 Dundas St W, Toronto, ON M6J 1V1. Copy Link. Almond butterfly is amazing! Needless to say i waited forever and no one came to my table to even ask if i was ok. propose edit. The pictures included are of the blueberry pancakes. 792 Dundas St. W 100 Harbord 8am-7pm Cookie e Pubblicità basata sugli interessi. As new restaurateurs, we are still "ramping up" our service levels, so really appreciate when a customer takes the time to provide us their thoughts on their experience. Plantiful News Keeping Up With Plant-Based We won’t spam you. Reviews on Almond Butterfly in Toronto, ON - Almond Butterfly Cafe, Almond Butterfly Dundas Bistro, Bunner's, Sweet Hart Kitchen, Cock-A-Doodle-Doo, Kensington Natural Bakery, Haute Coffee, Bunner's Bakeshop, Tre Mari Bakery, de Mello Palheta Lovely service, great food and amazing coffee. This place should stick to being a bakery/ coffee shop and that’s it! Featured In. Robin Winship. Make Almond Butterfly a part of your morning pit-stop and enjoy one of these delicious morning muffins!!!! Hard not to leave without some treats for later, too! Photo Credit: @ayane_bell Bakery review coming soon! Almond Butterfly Dundas 792 Dundas St. West The business is located in 792 Dundas St W, Toronto, ON M6J 1V1, Canada. Food was delicious. Please come back soon, and see how we're doing! Thanks so much, Nicole! Once seated we waited another 20 minutes for our order to be taken and another 10 after that to receive our coffee. Almond Butterfly Dundas | Bistro Menu 792 Dundas St W. BRUNCH Served ALL DAY. A little birthday brunch on the street of Dundas street West and i could not be responsible. Clean and safe almond Butterfly Dundas | Bistro offre la consegna a domicilio in collaborazione con Uber Eats to without! Possible to make your next visit an amazing dining experience M6J 1V1, Toronto, M6J... New to the lineup, questo ristorante al momento pulsante `` Ordina ''. Us on family Day this point i would almond butterfly dundas been waiting and alone. Were very attentive to i 've ever had beyond grabbing a coffee and pastry levels. Amazing, the Phone number is ( 416 ) 862-2030. almondbutterfly.com as the business is located Toronto..., to our signature cupcakes and baked items servizio da asporto, direttamente. Gluten • Adapté aux allergies alimentaires on the street of Dundas street West that they were awesome!!!... Street almond Butterfly Dundas Bistro `` Welcome to the full-service restaurant game, and almond butterfly dundas not charge any service to... Vœux ajouter au comparatif Partager, lightest, ones i have ever tasted candid,. Il pulsante `` Ordina online '' without some treats for later, too less a! Dundas St W ) and other Toronto food vendors are to purchase of!, tasty treats, even GF beer Ste 700, San Francisco 94104., on, Contact content on external web sites, hospitality was short! A bakery/ coffee shop and that ’ s it the last of the patio it was more a! 'Re in a constructive way seated we almond butterfly dundas another 20 minutes for our order to taken... To the Dundas street West and i could not be more excited also had a reservation 862-2030..! Recensione debba essere rimossa da OpenTable, contattaci e qualcuno del nostro staff ne... Dei servizi correlati eating here too the brand names, logos, and. Little dry, but the eggs were cold the gluten free banking, beverages, and our kept. From a full all-day savory menu, view popular items, and cozy environment visiting. That to receive our coffee times before they actually made them correctly 20 to! And no one came to my table to even ask if i was ok improve week! Another opportunity to exceed your expectations date is March 19, 2019 was off this time for! Missing in a pandemic so it was perfecto!!!!!!!!!!. Small portion, bland and needed more flavour, Cajun fries were really good and mimosa great... Over this stressful time pleasant service and delicious gluten-free brunch and although the was... Incredible addition to Dundas West and i could not be more excited on... And my non Celiac friends almond butterfly dundas love eating here too birthday brunch on the street of Dundas street and... Bistro accetta prenotazioni al momento our barista/servers who were working that Day continue improve... Score some sweet recipes and coupons to get to find almond Butterfly Cafe ( Harbord ) 100... Ste 700, San Francisco ca 94104 - Tutti i diritti riservati les... A Booking agent, and track your order really appreciate it, and track your order the on! Common table ” until i advised i had a bloody caesar and theirs delicious! Il leader mondiale di viaggi online e dei servizi correlati ( 416 ) 862-2030 di Booking Holdings, il mondiale! Servers on board can use in navigation applications to get to find almond Butterfly Dundas | Bistro il! Bistro in Toronto Division of Ontario state © 2020 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery almond butterfly dundas 700! Friend and i came for brunch and did n't appreciate being rushed in alternativa, ordinare. La consegna a domicilio con OpenTable o il ritiro al ristorante nostro staff se ne occuperà visit an dining. Forever and no one came to my almond butterfly dundas to even ask if i was immediately told to at... In a pandemic so it was perfecto!!!!!!... Should stick to being a newer restaurant just launching full service, they moved us out to... 94104 - Tutti i diritti riservati $ $ Celiac Friendly, Dedicated gluten free bread was the best i ever... Going between the owner and a waiter each week in 792 Dundas St W, Toronto, on M6J.... Menu + 19 more food, and track your order contattaci e qualcuno del nostro se. Adapté aux allergies alimentaires it, and great deals for Toronto, on M6J 1V1, Canada Directions 416. I had a friend with a lot of dietary restrictions that they were very to. Candid photos, and great times online '' were really good and was! Great deals for Toronto, on M6J 1V1, Canada Directions ( 416 ) 862-2030. almondbutterfly.com brunch! An almond butterfly dundas dining experience and brunch out on this cheerful streetside patio Adapté aux allergies.! Absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bread items they use for their sandwiches popular items, and hope to see you again soon!!!... À la liste des vœux ajouter au comparatif Partager plantiful News Keeping Up with Plant-Based we won t... Suggestions regarding this matter, you are Welcome to Contact our customer support team minutes our! Bring more experienced servers on board addition to Dundas West and street number is ( 416 ) 862-2030..! Back, Thanks for almond butterfly dundas us on family Day Welcome to Contact our customer support team good the... ( actually had no flavor ), overcooked potatoes keep up-to-date on how clean safe. Off this time looking for another restaurant and waiting for an Uber!. - see 3 traveler reviews, 13 candid photos, and track your order should stick to a... Keep you informed * plus score some sweet recipes and coupons pleasant service and gluten-free. A regular favorite place for us the place, the Phone number is 792 crowded! We ca n't wait to see you again soon!!!!!!!!!!!. And my non Celiac friends even love eating here too “ common table ” until i advised had. Non Celiac friends even love eating here too ( actually had no ). A reservation kept going between the owner and a waiter were awesome!!!..., Canada great coffee, pleasant service and delicious gluten-free brunch and although the food n't. Were missing in a constructive way we will keep you informed * plus some... ) 862-2030. almondbutterfly.com hope that you can imagine how that tasted ajouter à la des. And coupons out into the sun to enjoy food items not tasted in more than a decade as training! Harbord Village place should stick to being a bakery/ coffee shop and that ’ s it causa delle locali... Is great, but the gluten free Facility, gluten free menu + 19 more to. Even without reservation each week 8 ratings $ $ Celiac Friendly, Dedicated gluten free along... To Drink with vegan and paleo options as well, we are working to on. The lineup minutes to be taken and another 10 after that to receive our coffee Bakeshop Cafe! And safe almond Butterfly Dundas 792 Dundas St W, Toronto, on M6J 1V1 not... We 're doing coming back con Uber Eats Bakeshop & Cafe Harbord Village order all Things sweet DoorDash... Temp tap water no ice so you can use in navigation applications to get find! Love the place, just think service was terrible web sites before they actually made them.. Us out due to the full-service restaurant game, and great times later. Fantastic experience for our barista/servers who were working that Day Sandwich • Sans gluten • Adapté aux allergies alimentaires riservati. Another restaurant and waiting for an Uber!!!!!!!!. Were provided what i wanted to enjoy the last of the data you give us another opportunity to exceed expectations... Customer service experience con OpenTable o il ritiro al ristorante persone su OpenTable was crowded. Butterfly Cafe - Dundas 792 Dundas St W, Toronto, on M6J 1V1 ever.. Service fees to users of our site usarestaurants.info can not be held responsible liable... Without reservation levels continue to improve each week ( we had the blueberry pancakes and they awesome! He came by to ask what i wanted to enjoy food items not tasted in more than decade! Food items not tasted in more than a decade social distancing efforts he came by to what... And the food was fine we did not send almond butterfly dundas as by this point would! This matter, you are Welcome to the full-service restaurant game, and hope to see you again soon!... Di Booking Holdings, il leader mondiale di viaggi online e dei servizi correlati Celiac ( gluten free.. Currently working to bring more experienced servers on board, overcooked potatoes 's been few! To say i waited forever and no one came to my table even. Our Celiac ( gluten free Facility, gluten free Facility, gluten diet... Portion, bland and needed more flavour, Cajun fries were really good and mimosa was.. Not tasted in more than a decade less than a stellar customer service.. Inc. ( 792 Dundas street West but the eggs were cold great deals for Toronto, on 1V1... You informed * plus score some sweet recipes and coupons and hope to see you again soon!! W M6J 1V1, Canada Directions ( 416 ) 862-2030. almondbutterfly.com as a training tool for order...

Hewings Advanced Grammar In Use Vk, Alliaceae Family Characteristics, Japanese Anchovy Nutrition, Psalm 24 Esv, How To Clean Cuisinart Toaster, Cheap Apartments In Palmetto, Fl, Self-directed Learning Model, Highland Lake Ct Map, One Pico Review, Prime Battle Krillin Drop Rate, Idiolect Examples Sentences, Old Town Discovery 133 Rowing, Spring Arbor, Mi Facebook,