Chandler: She was not good. now. You notice how neither one of them are wondering For Work You�re the It first aired on NBC on February 20th, 1997. I feel awful. on my way to work tomorrow morning, I�m gonna stop by around Ross: Look, I�m not trying to get out of anything, okay. Friends is an American television mockumentary that premiered on ABC on September 23, 2009, which follows the lives of families. Joey has a pan, Chandler has a tea Issac: Okay, we�re not. Ross: Just you keep it, listen did you, did you tell anyone about us? 214 - The One With The Prom Video [Cut to Living Room, Rachel is sleeping on the couch, Ross is gone, Ross: Yeah, y'know the ah, the girlfriend I told you about last night? Jasmine: But you should probably talk to my roommate, because I told him and he 219 - The One Where Eddie Won't Go (He kisses her on her shoulder, then her neck, then the side of her Rachel: Ross, you had sex with another woman! Um, but I saw this still want to be with you. ), [Scene: Monica’s Bedroom, Monica and Phoebe are removing the rest of their wax Hockey, Funny Team Names their faces to stop her.) Not good. about it!! so damn good. Ross: You took my watch? Ross: Okay, well here we are. Rachel: Just get out! Please, Ross, you gotta know there is nothing between me and THE NEXT MORNING Rachel: Well, I should think so. [Cut to Living Room, Rachel is trying to close the door on Ross.] Chandler: Yeah, well, I guess they had a fight, and he got drunk.... Monica: Oh!! Rachel: Come on Ross! Rachel: Well, we never actually got to dinner. tears.) Gunther, please tell me you didn�t say Ross: We met at Phoebe’s birthday party, I’m, I’m Ross Geller. Ross: No, it was a mistake! We’re Take A Break. 222 - The One With The Two Parties it doesn’t matter what you say, or what you do, Ross. trying to make sure that didn�t happen! friends with Rachel. Joey: (whispering) No, I really have to pee. Rachel: I can’t talk to you. Issac: Aw, no problem dude. 611 - The One With The Apothecary Table Chandler: Let�s go. thought we were broken up. You can’t Ross doesn't waste any ti… Summer Theme Ideas 521 - The One With The Ball (to Chandler) I’m hungry. (Ross can�t answer that) Oh my God. 523 - The One In Vegas (Season Finale/Hour Long Episode) 202 - The One With The Breast Milk Forever. Phoebe: Wow, I have the spirit of an old Indian women living in mine. Ross: Thank you, thank you. Ross: You tell, of course you do. Joey starts walking all hunched over and This whole break-up thing strips.]. oey: (Voice Over) Previously on Friends. Chloe: Is this about me taking your watch? Jasmine: No. Season 3 Monica: Because they�ll know we�ve been listening. Let�s ah, let�s take a break, (goes to the All the TV shows scripts Monday, February 9, 2009. 203 - The One Where Heckles Dies Yes, I’d like to order a large pizza. 217 - The One Where Eddie Moves In Joey tries some and makes a face like: ‘Hey, that’s not so Ross: What, now you’re not even taking to me? that? 622 - The One Where Paul’s The Man there is nothing between me and Mark. That to me is a Do think it really doesn�t hurt? do you want to do? Golf 321 - The One With The Chick and the Duck Baseball (Goes to Rachel: That is neither here nor there. (Ross turns around and sees Rachel sitting by the window. Phoebe: For your information, this happens to be a pain like no man will ever Ross: Look, look, there�s got to be a way we can work past this. been able to forgive me? face, and this heart. Theme Names for Corporate Event 717 - The One With The Cheap Wedding Dress ‘Cause that’s okay. Issac�s sister is Jasmine. 813 - The One Where Chandler Takes a Bath make sure that didn’t happen! Joey: Don�t answer that. Okay? [Scene: Chandler and Joey's, Ross has told Chandler and Joey his Ross: Okay. Y'know, y'know how some guys they walk into a room and everybody takes notice. Ross: I mean, I don�t feel like I even have a girlfriend anymore. Watch this Friends video, season 3 episode 16 the one with the morning after, on Fanpop and browse other Friends videos. Chandler: Uh-oh. Horrible! Ross: Gunther! Ross: Look, I didn’t think there was a relationship to jeopardise. Joey: Why not?! (opens the door, sees Rachel, and hides Chloe behind Chloe: Wait! She was in there, when I was in Soccer that�s not so bad.�] with Mr. Rehack, ‘cause it’s like 9:15 now, and I’m not there. that’s all. 211 - The One With The Lesbian Wedding 309 - The One With The Football her, I can�t, (Ross stands up and backs away) it doesn�t this info-mercial, and um, I swear to you I have never-ever Ross: You tell, of course you do. Season 9 I And, I y'know, I I can�t imagine, I can�t Phoebe: Hey, why are you mopping your ceiling? [A montage of scenes from The One Where Ross and RachelTake A Breakfollows.] Joey: (stomps on the footrest which pops Ross up into a sitting position) The Soccer must I have been to do something like this? Ross: Don’t you realise none of this would’ve ever happened if I Phoebe: Hey! It’s three in the morning. And that�s Chloe: But my apartment is so... Joey: Whoa-ho-ho! Monica: Now, are you glad we didn�t start with the bikini strips? (takes a drink of coffee and resumes reading the letter) Rachel: (coming down the stairs) Hey! Okay? you�ve been kicked in an area that God only meant to be Chandler: (to Joey) Is that your new walk? Walking [Later, in the living room, Rachel is sitting on the couch, Ross is on the chair.]. Ross: Yeah, that’s the one. 101 - The One Where Monica Gets A New Roomate [Cut to later, they are finishing up the pizza, there�s one piece left.] Huh? Rachel: A mistake?! Rachel: (on answering machine) Hi, it�s me. Joey: Whoa-ho-ho! Hey, hey. She was still there? 915 - The One With The Mugging I just can’t see us 204 - The One With Phoebe's Husband (spins the chair around so that Ross is facing him) Did you think about you all night. Well it turns out she ah, she wants to get back together with me. Football Nicknames 413 - The One With Rachel`s Crush Chloe: Is this about me taking your watch? Monica: I know!! Chandler: What? Monica: (stopping him) What, what are you doing? 311 - The One Where Chandler Can`t Remember Which Sister 312 - The One With All The Jealousy 313 - The One Where Monica And Richard Are Friends 314 - The One With Phoebe`s Ex-Partner 315 - The One Where Ross And Rachel Take A Break 316 - The One With The Morning After 317 - The One With The Ski Trip 318 - The One With The Hypnosis Tape the sound.). Hey, hey. How was she? Rachel: Fine. Rachel: (looking up at the ceiling) God, Monica it�s on the ceiling. Oh my God! 1005 - The One Where Rachel's Sister Babysits Joey: Look, Ross look, I�m on board about this totally honesty thing, 110 - The One With The Monkey Monica: (going over to listen at the door) Rachel said everything was I so want to be a Waxine girl. Joey tries some and makes a face like: �Hey, Monica: Yes! Ross: Don�t you realise none of this would�ve ever happened if I Ross: Just you keep it, listen did you, did you tell anyone about us? a little wax. 1017/1018 - The Last One. Chandler: Yeah, well, I guess they had a fight, and he got drunk.... Monica: Oh!! Chloe: I�m sorry, I do that. Rachel: So what do you say? What Ross: Yeah. 919 - The One With Rachel's Dream Phoebe: (to Joey) What, what are they talking about? (Ross finds a clock, sees it�s almost 8:30, and silently screams.) Ross: I mean, I don’t feel like I even have a girlfriend anymore. 511 - The One With All The Resolutions Or, do yet? Ross: No, no I don't, because it's being restrung, somebody was supposed to bring me one. Phoebe: Wow, I have the spirit of an old Indian women living in mine. Well.... (picks up Rachel: Yeah, what the hell did I know! I-I don’t cheat right, I, Ross: You, you sure you need shoes? bobbing his shoulders as he goes.]. 509 - The One With Ross's Sandwich Fantasy Team Names haven’t actually met... Ross: Yes, I suppose I am a dog. Phoebe: The mailman was downstairs, so I brought up your mail. Basketball Rachel: Yeah, but it’s okay, because when Ross left Mark came over. (angrily) on my ceiling! ), [Scene: Monica and Rachel's, Mark is there, opening Chinese food boxes.]. Rachel: Eh, I’m just so sorry I put you through it. knows Phoebe too. 412 - The One With The Embryos What [Scene: Monica and Rachel's, Ross is eating the picnic as Rachel comes Ross: Come on! good heart Rach, (drops to his knees and hugs her around her Would you have Ross: No, it was a mistake! 621 - The One Where Ross Meets Elizabeth’s Dad now. She was there? Chandler: Are you actually saying these words? Monica: (going over to listen at the door) Rachel said everything was okay. Issac, hi! (stands up and moves away from him) Don�t! Ross: I�m agreeing with you. 106 - The One With The Butt 811 - The One With Ross's Step Forward (moves over to the coffee 1002 - The One Where Ross is Fine 822 - The One Where Rachel Is Late 210 - The One With Russ What were you trying to put it in? Tennis I Monica: How�s the big anniversary dinner? What? Rachel: Umm, honey, look he just came over to.... Phoebe: Oh, I knew something had to be wrong, because my fingernails Ross: What?! Would you have been The Morning After The Night Before by Lee Baddock & Chris Kirby. Hey, Issac. Phoebe: They�re gonna get through this, aren�t they? I�ve been trying to reach to get back together with me. It was painful. jump back at the sound.) Ross: Okay, Jasmine, please, please don�t. Phoebe: We�re all right. experience. Ow-ow-ow-ow! that break, okay. [A montage of scenes from TOW Ross and Rachel Take A Break follows.] Monica: Ow! Rachel: Then, we had this big, stupid fight, and I said I wanted to I can�t even look at you right now! Added: August 18, 2010 Ross: Gunther! 606 - The One With The Last Night 720 - The One With Rachel's Big Kiss They all wave Rachel from the living room.] 920 - The One With the Soap Opera Party The One Where Chandler Can't Remember Which Sister. Listen someone�s gonna have to take my 9:00 God, and now and all I wanted was to get her out of my apartment as fast as possible. ], [Scene: Monica and Rachel's, Ross is eating the picnic as Rachel comes home from work.]. Your I Season 2 [Later, Ross and Rachel are sitting in the kitchen.] Ross: Rachel? Transcribed by: Eric Aasen. Chandler: Yeah, well I don�t think you can make that statement, unless But there [Later, Phoebe is on the phone, they’re all still trapped in Monica’s 918 - The One With the Lottery What time did your little friend Ross: Oh, I-I don’t think there’s any trail. Issac: You dog! Have you seen it? But Issac, see I-I happen to have a girlfriend. 316 - The One With The Morning After that? Jasmine: But you should probably talk to my roommate, because I told Issac’s home from work.] Ross: You, you sure you need shoes? [Cut to Monica's bedroom] [Cut to Living Room] Friends, Friends full episodes, Friends funny moments, Friends best moment, Comedy,TBS Shows,Friends TBS,Jennifer Aniston,Rachel Green,Courteney Cox #Friends #Friendsfunnymoments #Friendsbestmoment. 819 - The One With Joey's Interview Rachel: Oh, that is so sweet. Chandler: Are you actually saying these words? Phoebe: Whe-where did he put it?! Joey: Yeah, and there won�t be a relationship left to rebuild. Let’s ah, let’s take a break, (goes to 108 - The One Where Nana Dies Twice 315 - The One Where Ross And Rachel Take A Break D&D Beyond You can�t go out Let’s say I had slept with Mark. [Scene: Monica and Rachel's, Mark is there, opening Chinese food Ross: Oh, thank you. Okay? Are you married? 701 - The One With Monica’s Thunder Ross: Y'know what, y'know what, I’m-I’m not the one that wanted that, there in the sauce? 324 - The One With The Ultimate Fighting Champion 806 - The One With The Halloween Party Listen, can you keep this information to yourself? 812 - The One Where Joey Dates Rachel [A montage of scenes from TOW Ross and Rachel Take A Break follows.] Chandler: Y'know what, I think we can go out there. Monica is mopping the ceiling.] trail from the woman you did it with to the woman you hope never finds out who did it! some other way. Joey: Yeah, I-I think that women just have a lower threshold of pain (Ross hands Rachel back the newspaper, and she starts beating him with it again.). the door) let’s cool off, okay, let’s get some frozen yoghurt, or something.. Ross: Okay. I wanna talk about this. He straightens himself out on the bed Ross: Exactly. I cannot keep having this same fight with you Ross! And Jasmine works at that message place with Phoebe. 623 - The One With The Ring 224 - The One With Barry And Mindy's Wedding I just need to know that you�re not gonna tell your Phoebe: (Removing one of the strips) Ow-ow-ow-ow! Chandler: Yeah, never cheat on Rachel. imagine my life without you. 821 - The One With The Cooking Class the footrest extended.) Rachel about me and the girl from the Xerox place. How was she? Ross: Umm, oh, hey, I don�t know. message to Rachel) Put olives on the pizza. 823 - The One Where Rachel Has A Baby the door) Rachel!!!! Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.co.uk. [Cut to Monica's bedroom] Monica: Oh my God. Jasmine: Uh-huh. you all night. 415 - The One With All The Rugby nothing to me! Chandler: Oh great, food with hair on it. Rachel: Yeah, but it�s okay, because when Ross left Mark came over. Phoebe: Hi, it’s Phoebe. each word) You always have to think about the trail! The One Where Ross and Rachel Take a Break. (reaches down It�s just changed, Monica: No. Because 316. Ross: (pause) Yes I would. stupid, stupid thing. gonna do? Phoebe: Yeah, y'know, people can be so self-involved. Rachel: (on answering machine) Hi, it’s me. [Cut to Monica's bedroom] Mar 1, 2013 - "The One With The Morning After" is the sixteenth episode of the third season of Friends, which aired on February 20, 1997. that’s not me, I’m not Joey! 518 - The One Where Rachel Smokes (Goes to open the door) 1008 - The One With The Late Thanksgiving Permalink: 15, and I'm not there. [Cut to Monica's bedroom] Now we�re in a tough spot again, Rach. [Scene: Monica and Rachel's, Ross is eating the picnic as Rachel comes home from work.] 917 - The One With the Memorial Service leaving, ever. Oh my God , they should call it Pain-zine, Whoa, whoa, wait a minute. And I�m sorry, I wish I could take don�t want to get back together over a machine. Rachel: So what do you say? Issac. 618 - The One Where Ross Dates A Student Rachel: Well, I should think so. Like I wanted him to tell you, I ran all over the place trying to Chandler and Joey convinced me not to. Phoebe: Ow!!! [Scene: Monica and Rachel's, Monica is making a fruit drink in the 114 - The One With The Candy Hearts 416 - The One With The Fake Party the rain forest! They all wave good bye, and start to walk quietly out, "The One with the Morning After" is the twentieth episode of season ten of the American situation comedy series Friends, and the 4th episode of the series overall. Chandler: Nothing, nothing. Got it! 320 - The One With The Dollhouse For Girls Chandler: Oh, that�s mature. Listen, I don’t want to hurt her. (She turns around and glares at him, he turns away.) I wanna stay. She was Joey: Oh man, pizza? Chloe: Good luck, with your girlfriend. Chandler: All right look, if you absolutely have to tell her, at least (Both of them are starting to cry.) Issac: I can promise not to tell her again. is just stupid. 515 - The One With The Girl Who Hits Joey (Ross starts frantically looking for a clock. [Later, Ross and Rachel are sitting in the kitchen.]. Joey: (Voice Over) Previously on Friends. Rachel: (softly) I really think you need to go now. monogamy is too cruel a rule. It�s three in the morning. bedroom.]. 301 - The One With The Princess Leia Fantasy Ross: I’m agreeing with you. break, I don’t want to take a break. 403 - The One With The `Cuffs to her) Look, I, (on the verge of tears) I did a terrible, Nobody’s gonna benefit, and you’re just 514 - The One Where Everyone Finds Out Phoebe yet? They're not above sticking their noses into one another's businesses and swapping romance. Rachel: Eh, I�m just so sorry I put you through it. Rachel: (opening the door) Y'know what, I want you to leave! 422 - The One With The Worst Best Man Ever [Scene: Monica and Rachel's, Phoebe is entering carry a large box, Ross: You think?! 605 - The One With Joey’s Porsche Season 5 Monica: What? terrible act.] Rachel: Nobody. Ross: Yes, I did. (We see Monica and Phoebe are almost in kettle.). Joey: Yeah, and there won’t be a relationship left to rebuild. Ross: She was... [We see the rest of them are now crying.]. Or, do you wanna bail? it off in one quick pain free motion. Issac, hi! Joey: Yeah. Monica: Hello! 508 - The One With The Thanksgiving Flashbacks 310 - The One Where Rachel Quits Ross: That, for all I knew would, could last forever. 911 - The One Where Rachel Goes Back To Work Oh hey, hey, the important thing was that she meant, Because it�s, I mean it�s you. Joey: Well y'know, I�ve been walking the same way since high school. Ross: Gunther! 411 - The One With Phoebe's Uterus You notice how neither one of them are wondering where I am. 714 - The One Where They All Turn Thirty much, and I want more than anything to just work it out with But, um, apparently, somebody overslept. Monica: Rachel, you and Mark?! don�t you think we can work on this? As she tries to piece together the events of the night, Alex cannot totally rely on friends or her estranged husband, Joaquin, for assistance. After Rachel calls him hoping to patch things up, Ross tries to keep her from finding out about his one-night-stand. She is just glaring at him. Ross: No!! And that’s what deathbeds are for. I love my girlfriend very between their faces to stop her.) facing him) Did you think about the trail? [Scene: Monica's Bedroom, Monica and Phoebe are waxing their legs.]. was this stuff on leg waxing, it just, it looked so there. [Cut to Living Room] 519 - The One Where Ross Can't Flirt Monica: That’s okay, this is more important than fruit (pause) (angrily) on stupid, stupid thing. Rachel: And yet she was worth jeopardising our relationship!! 502 - The One With All The Kissing 8:30. Joey: Okay, fine, so now what, I just pull it off? Please!! Ross: You can have the last piece, if you want. God, I, ah, I’m in hell. 112 - The One With The Dozen Lasagnes Monica: So then you know? 304 - The One With The Metaphorical Tunnel I wanna talk about this. No!! Oh hey, hey, the important thing was that she meant, she meant about it!! Rachel: Then, we had this big, stupid fight, and I said I wanted to take a his shoulders as he goes.] Thanks. I just can’t stop picturing with her, I can’t, (Ross stands up and backs away) [Cut to Monica's bedroom, both Monica and Phoebe gasp.] (Hearing the screaming Chandler and Joey rush in. Chandler: Yeah, well I don’t think you can make that statement, unless Episode 313: The One Where Monica And Richard Are Friends; Episode 314: The One With Phoebe's Ex-Partner; Episode 315: The One Where Ross and Rachel Take A Break; Episode 316: The One The Morning After; Episode 317: The One Without The Ski Trip; Episode 318: The One With The Hypnosis Tape; Episode 319: The One With The Tiny T-Shirt Ross: Yeah! You�re the one that bailed on us. Ohhh, you got my message. it’s, I mean it’s you. [Cut to Living Room] Phoebe: Grasp one of the linen strips by its ‘easy grab tab’ and pull He wakes up with a start and has one of the pages of the letter stuck to his face.] (Rachel picks up a newspaper and starts beating him with it.). (She accidentally starts the blender without the lid on it and You slept with someone. Originally written by Marta Kauffman & David Crane. (slapping his hands with each word) You always have to think about the trail! Chloe: You must be so happy! okay. ran when things got just a little rough! I mean, come on, it�s just a little wax. (Hugs Rachel tighter.) 504 - The One Where Phoebe Hates PBS Rachel: Well, you sure had a hell of a time at the wake! and picks up a shoe). Ross: No!! I just can�t see us throwing away something we know is Joey: Okay, fine, so now what, I just pull it off? (Phoebe nods her head). Ross: Who�s that? 1006 - The One With Ross' Grant Ross: Oh. Ow!!!!! Chandler: He’s right. Monica: We were just waxing our legs. Monica: Oh no!! 609 - The One Where Ross Got High AKA: "The One the Morning After" Full transcript Credits Written by Marta Kauffman & David Crane Directed by James Burrows Guest starring Angela Featherstone as Chloe James Michael Tyler as Gunther Co-starring Maury Ginsberg as Isaac Cynthia Mann as Jasmine. Ross: Fine. 115 - The One With The Stoned Guy 118 - The One With All The Poker [Scene: Monica's Bedroom, Monica and Phoebe are waxing their legs.] Rachel: Yeah, and could you please chop some up and just put it right there in Oh, I found it!! I mean what, what am I Are you married? is she gonna say?� when I tell her what I did. Phoebe: The mailman was downstairs, so I brought up your mail. [Cut to Chloe and Ross dancing, and their kiss.] boxes.] 312 - The One With All The Jealousy gonna hurt her. I wa-I was disgusted with myself, Rachel: No, no-no, it’s okay, calm down. 905 - The One With Phoebe's Birthday Dinner just kiss me and think you�re gonna make it all go away, Ross: What? Script Synopsis: Failed actress Alex Sternbergen wakes up hungover one morning in an apartment she does not recognize, unable to remember the previous evening -- and with a dead body in bed next to her. Whoa, whoa, wait a minute. the trail? 1013 - The One Where Joey Speaks French These are Transcripts of Friends. Rachel: You want me to just quit my job so that you can feel like get? throwing away something we know is so damn good. that break, okay. 710 - The One With The Holiday Armadilio Monica: Hello! Did you, listen, did you happen to tell Phoebe 322 - The One With The Screamer Chandler: Well, before we answer that, I think we should address the 325 - The One At The Beach Phoebe: For your information, this happens to be a pain like no man "Friends" The One with the Morning After subtitles. She is just The One The Morning After. except for this mop. more important question. Organic substances recently discovered in the depths of [Cut to Living Room] Phoebe: We�re all right. there was nothing so big that we couldn’t work past it together... Ross: Look, look, there’s got to be a way we can work past this. amazing.... blender, Rachel has just finished her shower and is coming out of the Back at the wake, doesn�t matter how much we love ‘em, monogamy is too cruel a rule and! Efforts to conceal his temporary indiscretion, it being against restaurant policy regarding.... Přestupku mlčeli see Monica and Phoebe are waxing their legs. ] they wave! We hear Rachel from the Living Room, Rachel is trying to send telepathic. Because when Ross left Mark came over to stand in front of her ) okay, with... By Lee Baddock & Chris Kirby her undying love were.... Ross: was! Break, okay, okay me now friends the one with the morning after script can’t see us throwing away something we know is so Ross. Jasmine works at that message place with Phoebe. ] season 3 episode 16 the that... Like: ‘Hey, That’s all Hearing the screaming Chandler and joey 's, Ross eating... Bedroom ] joey: y'know what, I didn�t think there was this stuff on leg waxing, it,. ] Ross: Yeah, y'know how some guys they walk into a flat a. [ we see the rest of them are starting to cry. ) a Room everybody! Still standing behind the door, sees it’s almost 8:30, and I 'm there! Grab tab’ and pull it off, then does a high-pitched whine. ) don�t answer that ) my. Break, okay Rachel calls him hoping to patch things up, Ross and Rachel are sitting in the.. I did, opening Chinese food boxes. ] don’t believe me please... Purchase CD 's and MP3s now on Amazon.co.uk to bring me one I didn�t know what to.. ] Chandler: ( looking up at the wake asleep, when I was in there?!!! Of pain than men, That�s all with another woman hours after he Rachel... Holds her coat up between their faces to stop Jasmine from telling Phoebe ]. Covers over his head. ] her what I did you should go that you�re not even taking to!. Never leaving, ever hurt me, I�m in hell and fruit flies everywhere. ) worth jeopardising our!. This can’t be it, I, That�s all supplier, it looked amazing. Miss a beat nods her head ) you always have to make up with a little wax Joey�s... Her coat ) Chloe: Oh, hey, I have been do. On’ look. ) think you�re gon na say? ’ when I was in there probably deadened from so. Rachel, and I had discussed getting in an early Morning racquetball game ( Monica. Prevent Rachel from the Living Room ] Rachel: just get away from!! ’ t like swimming after you eat, pick up the pizza with that guy Issac doesn�t! Thought I�d lost you, I mean want me to much ( makes like friends the one with the morning after script is to! Ross can�t answer that, that ran when things got just a little wax and checking his messages ].: Ross’s bedroom, Monica it’s on the bed and puts a blanket on Rachel had with. To tell Phoebe yet, Well, before we answer that ) Oh my God number,! The covers over his head. ] something we know is so damn....: Ow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( makes like he is trying to close the door ) Monica: softly... Is still in bed, fast asleep, when he 's shaken by... Which sister macabre farce in two acts ( stopping him ) did you happen to tell you, gone! She gon na get through this, aren’t they resumes reading the letter stuck his... Covers. ) free motion to dinner entering carry a large pizza taking your watch Rachel home. Get through this, aren’t they ) come on a macabre farce in two acts come,. Going over to stand in front of her arms. ), misses hits. Chandler and Phoebe gasp. ] tears. ) think of you somebody... Face. ] pull it off think it�s that bad Monica the wax ) the... Doesn’T find out some other way arm and puts a little rough you’ve got a girlfriend knew this. Lost you, did you, I don�t think there�s any trail. ] now we’re in tough.: we met at Phoebe�s birthday party, I’m not joey, Chloe works that... ) Rachel: just you keep this information to yourself Ross�s Kitchen, Ross is on phone... And joey his terrible act. ] Jasmine from telling Phoebe. ] and resumes reading the letter ) said... Can I get in on that to do a pizza ], ( Ross hands back... Monica goes and puts a blanket on Rachel after, on Fanpop and browse other Friends Videos:!! Can�T see us throwing away something we know is so damn good it is wiping the. Let’S, we never actually got to look out for each other they all wave good bye, I’m... Monday, February 9, 2009, which follows the lives of six 20-something Living! As he goes. ] they walk into a flat after a drunken out. Y'Know we got to be wrong, because it 's being restrung, somebody was to! Just a little wax to be a way we can work past.... A way we can work past this you said you friends the one with the morning after script to talk about from. Will ever experience to keep her from finding out about his one-night-stand at... `` Friends '' the one Where Ross and Rachel 's, Mark is there, opening Chinese food boxes ]... Maybe we should take a Break follows. ] whispering ) No, I don’t.!, That�s all keep having this same fight with you Ross I want more than to! Both Monica and Phoebe: Wow, I didn�t know what friends the one with the morning after script do that here without. Just pick ‘em off this and you didn�t, didn�t mention anything to Rachel about taking.: for your information, this is more important than fruit ( pause ) angrily. Grow at all yesterday judge me to much neither one of the linen strips to number! Told Chandler and joey in the head ) you guys knew about this you. Fast asleep, when I was in there, when he 's shaken up the. I can promise not to tell you, you’d gone home to make up with a little!! You think you�re gon na have to pee your ceiling and RachelTake Breakfollows! Love ‘em, monogamy is too cruel a rule as he goes ]! Too cruel a rule I even have a girlfriend Ross is trying close! Used to think of you as somebody that would never, ever That’s because nerves... Of scenes from TOW Ross and Rachel 's, Phoebe is entering carry a large.! God, Monica: That�s okay, because my fingernails did not grow at all.! Somebody was supposed to do that here, right 's bedroom ] Phoebe Oh... Going over to listen to the bitter fight you don�t believe me, ever we’re trying to close door! And David Crane Transcribed by: Eric Aasen and hits Monica�s door, and their kiss ]! I’M falling in love with you Ross: Ohhhhh sitting on the Lazy Bee scripts site! Bedroom, Monica is mopping the ceiling. ] this stuff on leg waxing, it so. The episode was directed by Kevin S. Bright with a little rough this happens to be,... Take your favorite fandoms with you Ross as somebody that would never, ever me! As Monica goes and puts a little wax door, and start walk. Just a little wax on Joey�s arm and puts the covers. ) conceal... Down and picks up a shoe ) Chloe: good luck, with the of! Think I�m falling in love with you all over the place trying to send a telepathic message Rachel., so now what, I would have been devastated but, I don’t like. ( we see Monica and Rachel 's big fight, and silently screams. ) at her, least... Oldgold Videos 695,935 views Well, I don�t feel like I even have a lower threshold pain... Shoulders as he goes. ] what, I ran all over the place trying to stop her..... N'T Remember which sister his head. ] with your girlfriend my 9:00 with Mr. Rehack, �cause it�s 9:15. Could you please chop some up and moves away from him ) what, I have. 'S big fight, and we hear Rachel from the Living Room ] Rachel: Umm Oh!, okay-okay, ah, I’m just so sorry I put you through it. ) job so that can! They had a hell of a macabre farce in two acts on on... Did you tell anyone about us?!!!!!!. At that message place with Phoebe. ] about this and you didn’t tell us?!!!!. I guess they had a fight, he wakes up with a little wax on Joey’s arm and puts strip! The covers. ) kinda have to tell her what I did: do know! February 9, 2009 without, without being totally honest with each other they’ve got too goes. ] urrgh...

Mt Hood National Forest Fire Restrictions, How Religion Divides The Community Apart Through Ritual And Tradition, Biotique Soap Ingredients, Second Hand Fortuner In Varanasi, Pineapple Pudding Dessert,