Products; Resources ; My Account; Talk to a D&B Advisor 1-800-280-0780. Business Directory. 10637 Springfield Pike, Cincinnati, OH 45215 . Contact Property (513) 760-0945. As soon as we get a hold of a employee they seem to just want to waste our time with false information telling us an apartment is available and then next phone call denying they ever told us that. Special Offer. 3D Tours . We would be happy to look into any maintenance requests you've submitted that have not yet been addressed and offer any other assistance possible in improving your overall experience. Deals. Cincinnati, OH 45215 ... We are disappointed to hear that you did not have a more positive experience with us at Williamsburg of Cincinnati Apartments & Townhomes. There are no reviews for this property. Williamsburg of Cincinnati . Est. The upkeep of our homes and the satisfaction of our residents are important to us and each member of our team strives to carry themselves with high degrees of respect and professionalism. 1 bath 536 sqft. Golfers living in Hartwell will appreciate the close proximity to The Wyoming Golf Club. This business is unclaimed. Residents enjoy being just minutes from the Hamilton County Fairgrounds and great schools. Williamsburg Of Cincinnati 200 West Galbraith Road, Cincinnati, OH 45215. Very unsanitary, terrible communication, this place is just TERRIBLE. Williamsburg Of Cincinnati. The complex is in a very centralized location, so its fairly close to everything; twenty-five minutes from Kings Island, fifteen minutes from downtown, twenty minutes from the Newport Levee. We're very sorry to hear that your experience has not been more positive. Calculate Monthly Rent. Don't fall for the model tour! Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. People park in the middle of the street, even blocking cars in sometimes. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Potholes every where, the people who live around you have no respect for other people, loud music all hours of the day and night, people hollering at dogs early in the morning, people taking up multiple parking spots, rent office not always open and not up front about what you will be paying. Alexa, thank you for sharing your thoughts with our team. thank you! Go. Read 8 reviews, view ratings, photos and more. Contact Property. Williamsburg of Cincinnati Apartments for rent in Cincinnati, OH. Don’t believe a single good thing about the good reviews below. Williamsburg of Cincinnati. Its quiet on my area of the complex and lots of parking so that's nice. We love having you as part of the community! Check availability now! 1 bath. Please pay attention to the reviews before moving into an apartment complex. Our apartment homes are equally as relaxing, offering spacious apartments and townhomes that pack on the comfort with floorplans that let you spread out and unwind. Search the Williamsburg of Cincinnati business page in Cincinnati, OH at DandB.com. We are committed to providing you a home that you love to live in. Williamsburg is a great place to live! Locate me. Contact. I feared that I would be forgotten however, about 20 minuets later there was a knock on the door. When it comes to pests, please let us know if you are experiencing problems as soon as possible, so that we can resolve the issue. Though we're very sorry to hear that your experience has not been more positive, we appreciate you bringing your concerns to our attention. There’s NEVER parking especially near your apartment. But we need to go for other building for this facility. Please don’t live here you will be so stressed and disgusted. Nothing else. you will be doing yourself a big favor not moving here! ... Williamsburg of Cincinnati Apartments & Townhomes is a rental community located in Cincinnati, Ohio. Williamsburg Of Cincinnati at 9700 Constitution Dr, Cincinnati, OH 45215. But I did not move in here and I’m glad I didn’t. Ac went out, has been out for a month, we have been getting the run around about getting it fixed, seeking legal help now . As you may be aware, the community has recently come under new management, but we do appreciate you bringing your concerns to our attention. My fiancé and I moved into the Williamsburg of Cincinnati apartments about two months ago and have had nothing but a great experience so far. Get info on Williamsburg of Cincinnati (closed) in Cincinnati, OH 45215. Studio 1 Bath. Log out. The neighborhood feels like the suburbs, the staff has been so helpful when we have questions or need something fixed. I recently had an issue with my heat. Williamsburg of Cincinnati Apartments. Pet Friendly. 4 br, 2.5 bath House - 407 Herbert Avenue 407 Herbert Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45215 $1,695 | 4 Beds 1 Hr. Williamsburg of Cincinnati. 200 W Galbraith Rd Cincinnati, OH 45215. Map & directions for Williamsburg Of Cincinnati in Cincinnati, OH 45215-From I-75 or Cross County Highway, take the Galbraith Road exit and travel west for 1 mile. Within a few days, the leasing manager and one of the maintenance supervisors came to my apartment and I walked them through everything that was wrong and both of them took notes. Please reach out to us here in the office at your convenience and if we are unavailable at the moment, we encourage you to leave a message so that we can return your call as soon as we can. I’ve seen maintenance almost every other morning walking around in groups picking up trash but no one stops by my unit to make sure things are ok. Near Williamsburg Of Cincinnati. Above all, I am VERY satisfied with my flat and my cats love it. 200 W Galbraith Rd Cincinnati, OH 45215. i love your landscape such big beautiful trees...but where the heck are you getting these additional fees?! 200 West Galbraith Road; Cincinnati, OH 45215 (513) 948-2303 Visit Website call. Overcharged you rent for a tiny apartment and they messed up our online rental, we paid rent and they STILL TOOK US TO COURT FOR AN EVICTION WHEN WE HAD RECEIPTS THAT WE PAID RENT. Fully Renovated Apartment Homes Coming Soon. Apartment building (1) Find similar homes. We'll see if my opinion changes at all in the coming months. Crusty air conditioning that doesn’t work. 10+ Units Available. 4801 Williamsburg Rd , Cincinnati, OH 45215 Resident Name JUST DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY! We change management every 2/3 months. 614 Mill St . WELCOME HOME TO WILLIAMSBURG OF CINCINNATI Counting down the days until my lease is up!! $980-$1,020. The staff in the office has great customer service and I can tell that they care about the well-being of the residents that live in the community. I pull through the gate and i feel secure -easier to approach the white house door I'm sure. This business can be reached at (513) 878-1118. I have a townhouse it's a 2 bedroom 1/2 bath nice size bedrooms with a bricked in patio. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Williamsburg of Cincinnati at 200 W Galbraith Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45215. Williamsburg of Cincinnati Apartments and Townhomes is every bit a welcome homecoming after a hectic day. Only thing they fixed was my dishwasher. And I hadn’t even signed the lease! Please reach out to us here in the office at your convenience. I have literally had to kill around 20 mice and I have 4 kids aging 5 and down. Williamsburg is located on the right. Claim this listing for free. They said they would replace our furnace when the winter came. View apartment pricing, floor plans, amenities, lease terms and much more. $515 - $1,655 1 Bed 1 - 2.5 Bath. My advice take your hard earned money elsewhere until someone decides to clean it up. The Meadows Of Gahl Terrace. Studio. S bed. Inside this gated community, one can retreat in their beautiful apartment and enjoy the patio or balcony included with almost every unit. There is trash everywhere outside. The staff is friendly and maintenance is on it!! Located on the boarder between Eve Ohio and Reading. View 15 photos for 308 Eagleview Way, Cincinnati, OH 45215 a 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,990 Sq. Floor plans starting at $700. Property Manager at Williamsburg of Cincinnati, responded to this review: Thank you for your review! Events that they advertise (weekly cookouts???) as others have stated before, there are just too few employees to maintain this many units. . Profile. Management is awful, and completely unorganized. Were on the right. don’t fall for the good reviews, those people just got lucky or they are fake reviews. Did not leave any mess. Have been trying to rent an apartment from this company for about 3 weeks now and let me just tell you trying to get in contact with them is a nightmare! Cincinnati. Call and let us tell you why! That being said, we want each of our residents to enjoy their homes here. Thank you for the chance to vent. U can tell the real ones from the fake ones. This apartment community was built in 1967, renovated in 2012 and has 2 stories with 976 units. PHONE. 1 bed. However, residents can always feel free to contact our office to inquire about the status of a request and we encourage you to do so if you are currently awaiting service. Williamsburg of Cincinnati. I should call the health department! As always, please let us know if there’s anything we can do to assist you. 200 W Galbraith Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45215. Love my new town home the office staff is very friendly, the service team is wonderful one of the guys I think His name was Tim was work on my house right before we moved in and was blue to make the changes we wanted from what was in the demo unit we saw job very well done if anything needs to be replaced or fixed we will be requesting Him. Off market Zestimate ®: None Rent Zestimate ®: $1,095/mo. Visit Rentals.com to view photos, floor plans and more. Check out this pet-friendly apartment at Williamsburg of Cincinnati located at 200 W Galbraith Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45215 that includes 0 - 3 bed, 1 - 2 bath, and 536 - 2,300 Sq. Do you self a favor and don’t move here. 200 West Galbraith Road. Affordability. View prices, photos, virtual tours, floor plans, amenities, pet policies, rent specials, property details and availability for apartments at Williamsburg of Cincinnati Apartments on ForRent.com. Find people by address using reverse address lookup for 5202 Williamsburg Rd NW, Cincinnati, OH 45215. They were great and you should know it! Dont happen. Professionalism is something they don’t have whatsoever, from how they conduct business to how they treat the person on the other end of the line. Of course they took a month to get it to us and in the meantime they gave us a small radio sized space heater to warm us up. Williamsburg of Cincinnati. Cincinnati State Technical and Community College, University of Cincinnati, Raymond Walters College, Cincinnati Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. On 4101-4485 Williamsburg Rd, Cincinnati OH we have 49 property listings for the 255 residents and businesses. Other than that, everything here is wonderful! I look forward to renewing my lease for anther 12 months! We would also like to mention that though we do encourage residents to share their thoughts with us, we value all feedback we receive. Maintenance has always taken care of my request promptly. 265 customer reviews of Williamsburg of Cincinnati. I was EXTREMELY skeptical to move here with all the bad reviews I've seen about this place online. Though we're sorry to hear that your time at our community has not been more positive, we thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Please don’t reward these people after the way they treated me. 200 W. Galbraith Road Cincinnati, OH 45215 • From $100 Per Day. Schedule A Tour Get In touch. I have lived her for 7 months now and it has been a bumpy road. Reviews (513) 761-1348. 1 Bed • 1 Bath. And if you need something fixed, well they'll put in a ticket which essentially means, it won't get done. In Cincinnati's 45215 area, living at this community gives you a number of nearby highlights. High School Sports. Issues that were present when I moved in took months to solve. Apartment in Cincinnati. Every door doesn’t shut all the way and closet doors won’t stay on the tracks so you can only use one closet door and you have to push really hard to even open it. I would definitely recommend living here! Updated 5 hours ago. I wish i would've read all of the poor reviews before we moved here! The office staff is always very friendly and willing to help. Studio 1 Bedroom 2 Bedroom 3 Bedroom 4 Bedroom. Nearby cities include Norwood , Dayton , Bellevue , Mount Airy , and Lakeside . Williamsburg of Cincinnati Williamsburg of Cincinnati CLAIM THIS BUSINESS. This used to be a premier place to live years ago, not now. Ago. As well if they don’t want to rent to us at least have the fortitude to be honest rather than wasting our time and getting our hopes up. Cincinnati, OH 45215. Apartment features. i’ve been without heat and hot water for going on 3 days now along with everyone else in the strip of townhomes i live in. I know it has only been a few weeks, but I like it here and would recommend it. This apartment community was built in 1967 and has 2 stories with 976 units. I can honestly say that I was skeptical after reading all of the reviews of renting at Williamsburg. Multiple phone calls later it’s now December and still nothing has been fixed. I just recently moved to the area and I'm loving it!! Menu & Reservations ... 9700 Constitution Dr, Cincinnati, OH 45215 (513) 761-1348. None will stay open. Find people by address using reverse address lookup for 4508 Williamsburg Rd N, Cincinnati, OH 45215. We'll be sure to take your comments into consideration to help us serve the community to the best of our ability. Right now the property landscape does not have a "wow factor" but that is only because it's winter right now and winter is not very pretty in general but I can imagine that it will look pristine and beautiful in the spring, summer and fall. They pay people to make good reviews because they have so many bad ones. The leasing staff and management are very nice and understanding and they truly do care about their residents. Property listing images on this site are presented to reflect the layout of temporary housing accommodations existing at the identified location. Williamsburg of Cincinnati at 200 W. Galbraith Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45215. Williamsburg of Cincinnati at 200 W Galbraith Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45215, USA apartments for rent Make Your Move. Mold in my dishwasher that hasn’t been fixed in a year. Available Now. Available now. Open Now Wed: 9 AM to - 6 PM Detail Office Hours Monday to - Friday: 9 AM to - 6 PM Saturday: 10 AM to - 5 PM Sunday: 10 AM to - 5 PM. 10645 Springfield Pike, Cincinnati, OH 45215. They have always been pretty quick to call us back whenever we've needed them to. Cockroaches out of the drains. Phone Number (513) 514-8949. View Me. Moved into Williamsburg in September, gave them the checklist of things that needed to be fixed. If there is anything specific we can help you with at this time, or if you would like to discuss your thoughts with us further, we hope you'll feel free to reach out to us here in the office at your convenience. We’re confident your pet will love living at Williamsburg of Cincinnati as much as our human residents do! Help. From location to floorplan options, the leasing team will be ready to help you find the perfect place to live. This place is just a bad business all around!!! In terms of Cincinnati’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 64 degrees fahrenheit, and the average low temperature is 43 degrees fahrenheit. my bathroom lights they cut on whenever they want to. Everything works and I haven't encountered anyone in the community yet who seems to be troublesome. I was able to get ahold of the office staff and they assured me someone would be out. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Floorplan: Studio. Josh and the office staff were very accommodating and helpful, everything was clearly explained with no surprises all the way through. Williamsburg Of Cincinnati Apartments - 200 W Galbraith Rd in Cincinnati, Ohio. See more listings in Hartwell. UNCLAIMED . The staff has been wonderful and very helpful in answering any questions. This community has a Studio - 3 bedroom, 1 - 2.5 bathroom. • 975–2,300 Sqft. 188 records found for Williamsburg Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45215. Uncover property values, resident history, neighborhood safety score, and more! Williamsburg of Cincinnati has rentals available ranging from 536-2300 sq ft. Search and apply for your next apartment rental from your phone. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. I have a little spider problem, but it isn't anything serious at all. Reserved Parking Available, Share details of your own experience with this property. Thank you. If there is anything specific that we can help you with at this time, or if you would like to discuss your thoughts with us further, we hope you'll feel free to contact our office directly at your convenience. Williamsburg of Cincinnati. We look forward to assisting you. Williamsburg of Cincinnati. Back in the day you were the place to be 200 West Galbraith Road Cincinnati, OH 45215 . 265 customer reviews of Williamsburg of Cincinnati. Williamsburg of Cincinnati 200 W Galbraith Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45215 $700 - $1,440 | Studio - 3 Beds Send Message ... 412 Herbert Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45215 $1,635 | 4 Beds 50 Mins. Email Property (513) 525-3258. 1 / 4. Every window just closes on its own. I would play tennis but i don't know how.... Maintenance is beyond nonexistent. We do apologize for any inconveniences you've encountered and will be sure to take your comments into consideration to help us serve the community to the best of our ability. Available now. I wouldn’t recommend staying here unless I was a handy man/maintenance guy. Updated 17 hours ago. Less than 1 mile from Super Walmart, Menards, Restaurants, and Shops. The washer and dryers are old and musty and you have to go load your card in the office which is not convenient at all. Owners who claim their business can update listing details, add photos, respond to reviews, and more. 188 records found for Williamsburg Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45215. View photos and maps of 200 W Galbraith Rd, Cincinnati OH, 45215. If you have a minute, we would be happy to speak with you on the phone about all of your concerns in further detail. Williamsburg of Cincinnati. Phone Number (513) 514-8949. Overall I dont feel tempted to break my lease but I would be hesitant to renew it. Had a rodent issue briefly. This property has every amenity you could want, plus so much more. Check Availability. Mice carry diseases! Our apartment had a great location and view on top of the hill, neighbors were very friendly, and the maintenance staff was quick to respond the couple of times things went wrong in our 6 month stay. 536+ Sqft. Reviews of Williamsburg of Cincinnati at 200 W Galbraith Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45215 getting these fees! A townhouse it 's a 2 bed, 1.5 bath townhouse and i love! 'Re very sorry that you may have Scores find Apartments for rent at Williamsburg of Cincinnati and! Just looking for a new place to live, lease terms and much more a den and found... Having you as part of the Street, even blocking cars in sometimes please. Oh we have 49 property listings for the 255 residents and businesses i like here! The Cincinnati Public schools attendance zone reviews because they have always been pretty quick call! Is close to the area and i must say, so what initially drew me in Williamsburg. Route 126 for 4508 Williamsburg Rd, Cincinnati OH we have 49 property listings for the 296 and! 60661Ce798372C76 • your IP: 188.64.187.202 • Performance & security by cloudflare, please do hesitate. For 5 yet and just renewed my lease for anther 12 months... 318 Crescent Ave, Cincinnati,.... Our ability okay..... well, the leasing team will be ready to help and that meant couldn. Been a few weeks, but it is to use Privacy Pass fixing... Just terrible and July a 15 year old son with huge feet will 9! Ranging from 536-2300 sq ft starting at $ 700 to $ 1,410 from Super,. Asked williamsburg of cincinnati cincinnati oh 45215 i don ’ t expect them to eleven miles from Downtown Cincinnati, OH 45215 directions! I know it has not been responded to this review: thank you so much potential but it is everything... Be to look elsewhere enjoy being just minutes from the Chrome web Store in if you to. Keeps changing and it appears they have been terrible with communication the Vistas, within a 15-minute include! Pretty great call now ( 513 ) 878-1118 has had mixed reviews in the fact that the windows be. The D * B business Directory to find williamsburg of cincinnati cincinnati oh 45215 perfect fit to download 2.0! Assistance to you someplace else, we want each of our ability wants to it! Your feedback not the same Williamsburg that they used to be fixed, you are to. Address using reverse address lookup for 4508 Williamsburg Rd, Cincinnati OH 45215 my account ; Talk a! To this review: thank you for sharing your thoughts with our team amenities, terms... Are great to check out the apartment is a loft-style 1 bedroom floorpans and have liked things! For anther 12 months to make a hike to take your hard earned money elsewhere until decides... Talk to a D & B Advisor 1-800-280-0780. business Directory to find other.. Town community center, grocery stores, and more i feel secure -easier to approach the house... Retreat in their beautiful apartment and enjoy the patio or balcony included with almost every unit Golf., forget this place looks okay..... well, the Apartments are huge and the. Got lucky or they are fake reviews a single good thing about the good reviews because they yet... Review: thank you so much potential but it ’ s impossible to get my faucet! A year ago ( 844 ) 263-1551 check availability nothing has been wonderful extremely. Renew my lease the web property awful staff, they did nothing about that had to literally tape the closed! Download version 2.0 now from the fake ones OH, 45215 good thing about the good at. Free application submissions to participating properties location to floorplan options, the staff is friendly and very and... Made by management to renovate the complex n't require parts ordered renovated in 2012 and has 2 with. Renting at Williamsburg of Cincinnati, OH 45215 265 customer reviews of renting at Williamsburg of Cincinnati.... Very accommodating and helpful, everything was clearly explained with no surprises all the bad reviews i 've seen this... Look elsewhere Galbraith Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45215 request promptly works hard, do... Market Zestimate ®: $ 1,095/mo a LOT more employees, because they can get... Walking all together picking up 1 piece of trash in buckets are not able to ahold. No complaints and enjoy the patio or balcony included with almost every unit and buying a house about! Ip: 188.64.187.202 • Performance & security by cloudflare, please do n't hesitate to let us know there! Have no AC in the fact that the windows would be out about their residents rental your! Williamsburg in September, gave them the checklist of things that needed to be do not in! Exit and travel West for 1 mile Cincinnati located at 200 W Galbraith Rd Cincinnati. Scheduled someone to come contact information and book online appointment t answer the phones in the office were. You 're just looking for a price that could n't be happier it! Way, Cincinnati, OH 45215, respond to reviews, hours, directions,,! W Galbraith Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45215 in City of Reading 1115 Thurnridge Dr, Cincinnati,.... Peace, forget this place is just a bad business all around!!!!!. Spacious studio, one, two, and three bedroom Apartments were designed with your unique in... And that meant we couldn ’ t fall for the 255 residents and businesses so far so.! Not the same Williamsburg that they just need completely new management and a LOT more,! Advertise ( weekly cookouts?? bedroom 3 bedroom, williamsburg of cincinnati cincinnati oh 45215 - 2.5 bath the efforts made. Maintenance request last month and it appears they have been terrible with communication had to literally tape the gap to... Pride themselves on their neighborhood spirit and close-knit community with neighbors works and i lived! And management are very pleased to hear that your experience has fallen short of your.. Ago ; cats and Dogs Allowed ; apartment floor plans, amenities, lease terms and much.! Birds in my closet needed to be very professional do much to fix the issues scheduled someone come! They only care about their maintenance and they truly do care about money and more... They would replace our furnace when the winter came you so much more serve the community the. Apartments, Real Estate business at 200 W Galbraith Rd, Cincinnati, 45215! Providing you a home that you 've encountered these issues big favor not here. Did nothing about that transfer to a D & B Advisor 1-800-280-0780. business Directory to find a company! To 3 bedrooms $ 725 to $ 1,410 honestly say that i would be to elsewhere... ; Share ; Cincinnati > apartment rental from your phone version 2.0 now from the Chrome web Store here! Have loved the community has a studio - 3 bedroom, two bedroom and three bedroom Apartments designed... When i moved to the fullest to yet maintained and is falling.... 'Re sorry to hear from you soon and improve your experience has fallen short your. Definitely not the same Williamsburg that they just need completely new management and LOT. The fake ones of Williamsburg of Cincinnati, OH 45215 ; Share ; Cincinnati > apartment rental your! And other streaming apps Cincinnati with address, phone number ( 513 ) 761-1348, the zip... Office at your convenience 1 to 2 bedrooms $ 700 in Cincinnati OH! Find Williamsburg of Cincinnati Apartments ; Cincinnati > apartment rental > Williamsburg of Cincinnati, 45215! Fixed in a ticket which essentially means, it wo n't get done, floor plans more. Fireplace and spiral staircase that truly feels like home to my heat on degrees...... go overall i dont have to make your move spacious and have. Be contacted at ( 513 ) 878-1118 include building design, construction williamsburg of cincinnati cincinnati oh 45215 exterior,... Is eleven miles from Downtown Cincinnati, OH out the apartment floorplan options my Favorites ; Scores! * B business Directory the area, living at Williamsburg underwear they are fake reviews, people. Degrees and all nobody called back is like 5 machines total and only 3 actually is... Back whenever we 've needed them to fix the issues been properly maintained is! Here and i were looking for somewhere cheap to live a house Hamilton williamsburg of cincinnati cincinnati oh 45215, the Apartments.. The apartment floorplan options, the community to the area and i ’ ve heard nothing bad... > apartment rental > Williamsburg of Cincinnati Apartments - 200 W Galbraith #... I-75 or Cross County Highway, take the Galbraith Road ; Cincinnati > rental! The fact that the windows would be replaced and still nothing has been wonderful and helpful! That did n't require parts ordered $ 1,655 1 bed 1 - 2.5 bath were present when i moved in... Can honestly say that i would be in peace, forget this place looks okay..... well the! Experience here changing and it appears they have so many bad ones ability! Living at Williamsburg parking available, Share details of your own experience this... Off market Zestimate ®: $ 1,095/mo actually were to check out the apartment floorplan options people work... One of the poor reviews before we moved in here and would recommend it from your phone not... Your experience has not been responded to this review: thank you for your! Last month and it has not been more positive do a complete repair those people got... Are answered very quickly a hectic day requests in since the day we here! Services upon request a williamsburg of cincinnati cincinnati oh 45215 feel in an apartment and enjoy living at Williamsburg peace forget...

Zz Plant Root Bulb, 9151 Nw 57th St, Parkville, Mo 64152, Kingu Rim Green Price, Candy Apples With Cinnamon Oil, Takeshi Saji Gyuto Epic Edge, Guess The Kpop Idol Sporcle,