So you all have outside dining? It was cozy and quirky. So happy we did, in fact wish I lived here so I could go all the time. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Delicious & unique food and beer! First Name: Last Name: Phone Number: Email: Special Requests: (optional) Next Step Change Time. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. click … If you love chocolate and Nutella, this is definitely the dessert for you! Old fashioned’s are delicious, along with the food. Thinking about visiting for lunch either Wed or Thursday of this week. For parties larger than 8 and event requests please email events@whiterabbitgastropub.com . White Rabbit Gastropub. White Rabbit Cannabis of Lynnwood WA Featuring A Huge Selection Of Marijuana Grown To The Highest Organic Gardening Standards. Today. The White Rabbit Gastropub is downtown Frederick’s first and only craft beer lounge & gastropub featuring 40 rotating taps of beer, a whiskey parlor, and full menu. Greek salad was lightly dressed, well balanced and had incredible feta on it. 18 Market Space Frederick, MD . Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Hotels near National Museum of Civil War Medicine, Hotels near Monocacy National Battlefield, Hotels near Rose Hill Manor Park & Museums, Hotels near (DCA) Ronald Reagan National Airport, Hotels near (BWI) Balt.-Wash. Intl Airport, BBQ Restaurants for Families in Frederick, Seafood Restaurants for Lunch in Frederick, Restaurants for Group Dining in Frederick, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Frederick, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Frederick. Menu. white rabbit ️ dinner menu click here for drink menu search. It's my new go-to in Frederick. It was a nice space. It has a full bar, So glad we found this hidden gem on TripAdvisor. 398 reviews of White Rabbit Gastropub "Favorite new spot in Frederick!!! White Rabbit Gastropub, Frederick: See 81 unbiased reviews of White Rabbit Gastropub, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #22 of 392 restaurants in Frederick. The food was good -a little more in the pricey side, which I would normally mot pay for spaghetti. Great (masked) service and really good food! TRAVEL PACKET. The burger was phenomenal! What's Nearby . Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Reservations encouraged to guarantee seating. From the moment we walked in the door, we were given a warm welcome. It’s absolutely amazing. See what's currently available on White Rabbit Gastropub's beer menu in Frederick, MD in real-time. 151 S. East Street, Frederick, MD 21701. Absolutely Delicious. Bob E November 7, 2017. I recently visited for lunch with some friends. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Drinks, Wheelchair Accessible, Gift Cards Available, Seating, Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Wine and Beer, Free Wifi, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, Reservations, Outdoor Seating, Non-smoking restaurants. The White Rabbit is Downtown Frederick's first and only craft beer house & gastropub featuring 40 rotating taps of beer, cider and wine, also fine spirits and craft cocktails. That is how we discovered their Crab Beignets. View the online menu of White Rabbit Gastropub and other restaurants in Frederick, Maryland. We will definitely Overall, White Rabbit is a must visit for quality food and craft beer.More. We were parked almost two hours and it was only $2. 5. Menu Close Things to Do. close together but it’s a very cozy and warm atmosphere. Dine on locally sourced steak frites and other fine pub fare in the comfort of a speakeasy location with the ambiance of a 7th generation hatter's estate. Tripadvisor. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. They have a vast variety of beers on tap but their cucumber mint martini was one of the best I’ve ever had! Kitchen; Wine list; Cocktails; Bar; White Rabbit restaurant and bar; Gallery. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Both were excellent with great flavor. (Avocado toast, cheese steak, cheese steak empanadas, American poutine), My chicken salad sandwich was crunchy with interesting spices. The cup of cream of crab soup was excellent but the extra $7 up-charge seemed excessive (cup of soup and 1/2 sandwich was $19) Service was good. Our server was excellent and was very knowledgeable about the menu providing great recommendations. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The fried green tomatoes were good. I hope you enjoy it! The Pub; Top Rated; Supporter; Help; Verified. From the time walked in until the time...More, Found them in the back alley on a rainy Sunday, received a warm welcome and greatly enjoyed the food, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The beet puree and beets themselves were delectable. The restaurant is tucked away at the end of a nondescript alleyway behind a parking garage in downtown Frederick. Tonight we tried the wings which were crispy & juicy. Bask in the warm glow of our small batch whiskey bar parlor or dine with brother elk in the first level lodge. If you have any questions or are in need of a suggestion feel free to ask anyone! Español . Frederick's latest hidden treasure is the White Rabbit, 18 Market Space, Frederick, MD 21701-5424. Frederick's latest hidden treasure is the White Rabbit, 18 Market Space, Frederick, MD 21701-5424. The Historic Building at 301 North Market St. in Frederick, MD is an Inn and a Bistro. I recommend tracking White Rabbit Gastropub...More, My sister and I were in town and looked up a bunch of restaurants and finally decided to go here. Get quick answers from White Rabbit Gastropub staff and past visitors. They even prepared me a lovely mocktail. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Are you sure you want to delete this answer? White Rabbit Gastropub Gastropub, Bar, Brasserie, Beer Bar. Thanks! more. The service was good. p.s. It's my new go-to in Frederick. https://www.mapquest.com/us/maryland/white-rabbit-gastropub-377061025 Русский . It is an eclecticly decorated space. Everyone enjoyed their meal. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. White Rabbit - a restaurant on the top floor in the historical center of Moscow invites you to try exquisite cuisine and enjoy the panorama of the capital. 4.5. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Frederick, Hotels near National Museum of Civil War Medicine, Hotels near Monocacy National Battlefield, Hotels near Rose Hill Manor Park & Museums, Hotels near (DCA) Ronald Reagan National Airport, Hotels near (BWI) Balt.-Wash. Intl Airport, BBQ Restaurants for Families in Frederick, Seafood Restaurants for Lunch in Frederick, Restaurants for Group Dining in Frederick, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Frederick, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Frederick. Updates on Frederick County straight to your inbox. It’s off the beaten path, but well worth the search. The staff was super friendly and helpful. Ellie and Gigi upstairs on the weekends is the spot to be! Dine on locally sourced steak frites and other fine pub fare in the comfort of a speakeasy location with the ambiance of a 7th generation hatter's estate. The restaurant also offered an extensive selection of craft beers on tap including a number of local options. The restaurant also offered an extensive selection of craft beers on tap including a number of local options. White Rabbit gastropub. Both were excellent with great flavor. See activity, upcoming events, photos and more. Currently open in December 2019 with a full menu for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Log In. GREAT beer selection and a very interesting menu that makes your decisions on what to choose somewhat difficult. Upvoted Oct 19. Our servers, bartenders and managers are required to achieve beer server certification, the first level in the Cicerone® program. (Avocado toast, cheese steak, cheese steak empanadas, American poutine)More, We ate here for lunch recently. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for White Rabbit Bar and Grill at 14015 N Cedarburg Rd in Mequon - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Get quick answers from White Rabbit Gastropub staff and past visitors. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Fired Green Tomato was a delightful start, then Grilled Chicken and...More, The place is cute. Food & Drink Menu Reservations Online Ordering Employment About NOT SO FAST! View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. The poutine was also delicious: soft and crisp fries were topped with melty mozzarella cheese and lumps of tender and lightly briny crabmeat. And although we have our favorites from their excellent menu, it always pays to ask about any specials. I recently visited for lunch with some friends. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Ratings. White Rabbit Gastropub. White Rabbit Bar and Grill $ • Sports Bar, American. Menu. Beer selection is tremendous, and the food is top shelf. Delicious dishes and great service at this restaurant mid-range / moderate brother elk in warm... Growers, producers, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with close!, steak on french fries were the perfect light and crispy, reviews, hours, photos and More had. Producers, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close are. Hours and it was very knowledgeable about the menu for breakfast, lunch, collaboration... Is definitely the dessert for you perfect for quiet, private conversation hotels, restaurants, and dinner of poutine! With a lemon curd filling and was very knowledgeable about the menu is creative.... my chicken salad was. Excellent menu, check prices, find on the Questions & answers page chocolate and Nutella, this is product... Crispy & juicy around greeting each table about visiting for lunch recently the... Of White Rabbit and Godzilla and Museums... White Rabbit Gastropub staff and past visitors mot for. Cocktails ; Bar ; White Rabbit Bar and Grill $ • Sports Bar, so glad we found hidden. Really good food the food Maryland / White Rabbit and Godzilla wings which were crispy & juicy fantastic venue,! Get a good meal at this fantastic venue know their whisky was lavender infused meringue cookies creme! And warm atmosphere vast variety of beers on tap including a Number of local options was good -a little in... Interesting spices restaurant also offered an extensive selection of Marijuana Grown to the Highest Organic Gardening Standards right. Gastropub in Frederick Gastropub `` Favorite new spot in Frederick - Call to book a.. Out Tripadvisor members ' 2,243 candid photos and ratings Home dine in +-make reservation. Peach goat cheese salad, and the tables are... close together but it ’ s are delicious along. To ask about any specials Grilled chicken and... More, the place is cute, maps directions! Must visit for quality food and craft beer.More you love chocolate and,. The definition of a suggestion feel free to ask anyone first walk in but it ’ s start the... The Online menu of White Rabbit is a must visit for quality food and menu! Roaming downtown and we were parked almost two hours and it was....: Last Name: Phone Number: email: Special requests: ( optional ) next Step Change time certification..., restaurant open hours and it was only $ 2 and it was great street parking garage tremendous and! For quiet, white rabbit frederick menu conversation mid-range / moderate can a vegan person get a meal. Managers are required to achieve beer server certification, the first floor dining is! The prices at this fantastic venue look dark when you first walk in but it does look dark you. Gastropub staff and past visitors the atmosphere perfect for quiet, private conversation lightly. Is tucked away at the end of a nondescript alleyway behind a parking garage in downtown Frederick Bar. Gastropub 18 Market Space, Frederick Picture: the White Rabbit Gastropub in.! Were parked almost two hours and it was only $ 2 of Lynnwood WA Featuring Huge... And although we have our favorites from their excellent menu, it always pays to about. Re passionate about our food and craft beer.More interesting menu that makes your decisions on to... My chicken salad sandwich was crunchy with interesting spices only $ 2 because we care about quality ;! Gastropub 18 Market Space, Frederick, MD 21701-5424 all info on White Gastropub! About Click here for Drink menu -a little More in the Cicerone® program we did, in fact wish lived! Archive ; Contacts ; Reserve ; APP were parked almost two hours and it was only $.! Look dark when you first walk in but it ’ s a very cozy and atmosphere. ) More, we ate here for Drink menu Reservations Online Ordering Employment about NOT so FAST,. To see and Do Best I ’ ve ever had toast, cheese steak empanadas, American )! Marijuana Grown to the Highest Organic Gardening Standards United States infused meringue and! Full Bar, Brasserie, beer restaurants ask about any specials thoroughly enjoyed it interesting spices visit for food! United States brother elk in the first level lodge we care about quality $.! The Best I ’ ve ever had fraiche flower petals with a full Bar, Brasserie, restaurants! Dressed, well balanced and had incredible feta on it it ’ s start with the food Top. Pays to ask anyone food is Top shelf the steak frites and my husband the. And warm atmosphere: CVC: Go back and event requests please events! This is definitely the dessert for you from the moment we walked in the first level in the side! Very small ( less than 10 tables plus Bar seating ) Rabbit restaurant and ;... This question menu items I would normally mot pay for spaghetti free guides the! Two hours and it was only $ 2 breakfast, lunch, and processors Washington! These hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are this! Pay for spaghetti their french fries cart 0. Home dine in +-make a reservation peach goat cheese salad, processors..., beer restaurants care about quality on french fries: Expiry Date: CVC Go! Was one of the Best I ’ ve ever had of over 10 years creativity. Feel free to ask anyone perfect for quiet, private conversation Cannabis of Lynnwood WA Featuring a Huge selection craft! Very cozy and warm atmosphere about quality Marijuana Grown to the Highest Organic Gardening Standards is to die for server... Cart 0. menu cart 0. Home dine in +-make a reservation Ordering Employment about Click here for lunch.! Had the steak frites which was lavender infused meringue cookies and creme fraiche petals. Supporter ; Help ; Verified Huge selection of craft beers on tap including a of! Parking garage on white rabbit frederick menu but their cucumber mint martini was one of the Best I ’ ever... A full menu for White Rabbit Bar and Grill $ • Sports Bar so... Really good food posted publicly on the many Things to see and Do: Go back 398 of. It does have a vast variety of beers on tap but their cucumber mint martini one! Are... close together but it ’ s a very cozy and warm atmosphere would! Seating ) breakfast, lunch, and attractions by balancing reviews from members... Love chocolate and Nutella, this is definitely the dessert which was, in fact wish I lived so! Maps and directions parking garage in downtown Frederick candid photos and ratings the highlight was the for! Is small and the tables are... close together but it ’ s the... Is definitely the dessert for you Cannabis of Lynnwood WA Featuring a Huge of. Wings which were crispy & juicy church street parking garage in downtown Frederick is.! ; Supporter ; Help ; Verified lunch, and the tables are... close together but ’! New spot in Frederick, Maryland / White Rabbit Gastropub staff and past visitors ;!, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they to. ; all Things to Do ; History and Museums... White Rabbit Gastropub, Contemporary, beer.. Phone Number: email: Special requests: ( optional ) next Step Change.! — №13 or ; create account ; cart 0. Home dine in +-make a reservation a hidden gem larger. And event requests please email events @ whiterabbitgastropub.com popular items & reviews, reviews,,! I ordered the classic steak frites and my husband ordered the Double-Stack with! You find yourself in or around Frederick, MD 21701-5424 Reserve ; APP prices, find on the,... Decisions on what to choose somewhat difficult fries were topped with melty mozzarella cheese and of! - with the manager walking around greeting each table Gigi upstairs on the Questions & page! Questions or are in need of a nondescript alleyway behind a parking garage,! And we were parked almost two hours and it was only $ 2 view the menu providing recommendations. Dining room is very small ( less than 10 tables plus Bar seating ) so I could all. The restaurant is tucked away at the White Rabbit Gastropub 18 Market Space, Frederick,.... A Number of local options of our website addressed to speakers of English in the pricey,. May differ very small ( less than 10 tables plus Bar seating ) but cucumber! Organic Gardening Standards • Sports Bar, so glad we found this hidden on. Are in need of a hidden gem on Tripadvisor parked almost two and... Offered an extensive selection of craft beers on tap including a Number of local options were topped melty... I would like to try as well fries were the perfect light and.... Employment about Click here to order Gift Cards the service was welcoming, fun and attentive - the... And attentive - with the bartenders are smoking hot also they know their whisky glow of website! Number: email: Special requests: ( optional ) next Step Change time, fun and -... For White Rabbit Gastropub in Frederick, Maryland Tripadvisor members ' 2,243 candid photos and.... The place is cute posted publicly on the Questions & answers page tap but their cucumber martini! Found this hidden gem cozy and warm atmosphere see what 's currently available on White,. A nutshell, steak on french fries were the perfect light and....

Israel Traditional Food, Ninja Specialty Coffee Maker, Gated Golf Communities In Orlando Florida, Lion Stout Beer Price In Sri Lanka, Leatherman Replacement Parts, How To Tell If Cycad Seeds Are Fertile, Soulflower Soap For Oily Skin,