This stuff is amazing. Same active ingredient as Remedy Ultra and Garlon 4. Use when temps are around 60 degrees and when no rain in forecast for 3 days following application. Keep the mixture well agitated and apply as evenly as you can. If you are careful, it is fine, but the combination is much more dose sensitive than either one individually so careless spraying can result in phytotoxicity. Triclopyr 4E provides excellent selective control of of brush and broadleaf weeds without damaging grasses. Triklopyr - dolistny herbicyd, pochodna pirydyny, używany do ograniczania wzrostu chwastów dwuliściennych, bez działania szkodliwego na trawy i drzewa iglaste.. Triklopyr jest efektywny w zwalczaniu zachwaszczenia na obszarach częściowo zalesionych. The active ingredient triclopyr is highly effective in controlling difficult weeds like Canada thistle, gallberry, salt cedar, and wax myrtle. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Please try again. Its mode of action is similar to that of auxin, a natural growth-regulating hormone found in plants, which results in acceleration of the plan… We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Triclopyr 4 Herbicide is the same as Garlon 4 Herbicide and is designed to control mesquite, sumac, tallow, poison oak, cactus, and other heavy brush. Alligare Triclopyr 4 with Triclopyr 61.6% is more economical than other Triclopyr 60.0% products such as Remedy Ultra and Garlon 4. Shop Our Huge Selection Triclopyr 4 EC Compare To Garlon 4 And Remedy 1 Gallon in a wide variety of designs. Kill stuff I want, doesnt kill grass, unless mixed too strong. Get a £20 Amazon Gift Card upon approval*. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Credit by NewDay Ltd. Subject to status. UK only. Now on to the Pepper Tree..... hope the product is as successful :] I would HIGHLY recommend it. Alligare Triclopyr 4 . Reviewed in the United States on July 12, 2019. • Do not apply Alligare Triclopyr 4 to golf course greens. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Mine started showing results in 2 days and I waited a week before mowing again. Triclopyr 4 has a wide variety of applications, including turf, forestry, range pastures, rights-of-way, and on non-irrigation ditch banks. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Triclopyr 4 EC Compare to Garlon 4 and Remedy 1 Gallon, See all details for Triclopyr 4 EC Compare to Garlon 4 and Remedy 1 Gallon, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I would not recommend it to ANYONE, unless you want to throw away several hundred dollars as I did. Triclopyr 4E provides excellent selective control of of brush and broadleaf weeds without damaging grasses. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Our yard abuts aa small creek in north Texas, and when we moved in it was completely overgrown. There are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from United Kingdom. RHS 2 x 3L Ready to Use Weedkiller Advanced Glyphosate Free Formula Effective withi... WeedKil Glyphosate Free Weed Killer 1 Litre - Child & Pet Friendly | Organic, Natur... Gallup Home & Garden Glyphosate Weedkiller 1L + Free GardenersDream Cup & Gloves, Gallup Home & Garden Glyphosate Weedkiller 2L + Free GardenersDream Cup & Gloves, Resolva Xtra Tough Tree Stump Killer Sachets, 2 x 100 ml. Triclopyr 4 Herbicide is the same as Garlon 4 Herbicide and is designed to control mesquite, sumac, tallow, poison oak, cactus, and other heavy brush. Triclopyr 4 Herbicide (1 Quart) -makes 16 gal of spray mix. I've been mixing with diesel fuel instead of with water, I've read it helps with absorption into the bark. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Group. They all dies back originally and now less that 90 days later they are worse and growing thicker than before. After spending weeks clearing it out, and getting a poison ivy rash without knowing what it was, the vegetation came back with a vengeance within afew weeks, this time with an added bonus of a heavy infestationof poison ivy, which decided to infiltrate our grass where the kids play. Garlon 4 Ultra Herbicide is the industry standard for herbicide control. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Triclopyr 4 EC Compare to Garlon 4 and Remedy 1 Gallon at Amazon.com. Reviewed in the United States on May 24, 2016. Terms apply. Use Roundup on grass and poison ivy, Triclopyr on anything more butch. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. It turns any plant into a dead plant fast. containers. Incredible costs & quick shipping!. Sodium Hypochlorite 14-15% HIGH Strength Patio Block Paving Driveway Cleaner Washer... 2 x Bayer Super Strength Ground Clear Weed Killer - 12 x 8g Sachets per pack treats... Rootblast Super Concentrated Weed Killer Commercial Strength Glyphosate for Home & Garden, 360G/L, Vitax SBK 250ml Brushwood Killer Tough Weedkiller, Elixir Gardens Barclay Gallup Home & Garden Glyphosate Commercial Strength Weed killer treats upto 3332 sq/m 2Lt Bottle + Complimentary Measuring Cup and Gloves, Roundup Fast Action Weedkiller Pump 'N Go Ready To Use Spray, 5 L. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Unable to add item to List. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. I mixed to about 15% for hack and squirt and was only moderately effective against ailanthus...I will use a stronger concentration next time. Triclopyr, the active ingredient in Garlon 4, has been classifi ed as Category D – “not classifi able as to human carcinogenicity” by the EPA. I used a 50:50 concentration diluted with water and painted it on cut stumps. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, We cannot deliver certain products outside mainland UK (. Garlon 4 is an oil soluble, emulsifiable liquid product containing the herbicide triclopyr. Triclopyr 4 is a low residual alternative to bush whacking weeds and brush that … So far I've had good results using for cut stump applications and also spraying as a basal bark application on smaller plants. It may be applied through ground or aerial applications. Toxicological studies show no evidence that triclopyr causes cancer, birth defects, genetic damage, genetic mutations, I mix roughly 8 oz. Triclopyr 4E provides excellent selective contr As a foliar spray, Garlon 4 controls only herbaceous plants that have emerged from the soil … Seems to work okay on the weeds, but not consistent?! Garlon 4 Ultra Herbicide is not labeled specifically for use with a hack and squirt method for tree control, but typically this is an effective application using triclopyr herbicides. • Do not apply more than 2 qts. Triclopyr 4 Herbicide is ideal for the selective brush and small tree control needed for fence line maintenance and pasture regeneration. It is also used for broadleaf weeds, particularly Creeping Charlie (Glechoma hederacea). These are called generic or post-patent products. I used a more dilute spray-on solution and leaves yellowed after one week and turned brown and curled up after two weeks. Triclopyr is more effective if mixed with a bark penetrent like methylated seed oil. Alligare's Triclopyr 4 is a selective herbicide that is works well against brush, unwanted woody plants, small trees and tough to control perennial broadleaf weeds. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. The biggest bit of Triclopyr 4 EC Compare To Garlon 4 And Remedy 1 Gallon furnishings you'll own, price complement guarantee, and variety of other available functions you're … This is great stuff. There was a problem completing your request. The Industry Standard for Individual Plant Treatments. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. For foliar applications, mix one to three ounces Garlon 4 or two to four ounces Garlon 3A per three gallons of water. What is the difference between Garlon 3A and Garlon 4 Ultra? 4. It can also be used basal treatment to kill large trees. per gallon of water, for roughly 4% concentration by volume, plus a dash of surfactant (dish soap works), making it approximately double the strength of the triclopyr in RoundUp's brush killer. Triclopyr 4 Herbicide is the same as Garlon 4 Herbicide and is designed to control mesquite, sumac, tallow, poison oak, cactus, and other heavy brush. Apply with a backpack sprayer using low pressure (20-40 psi). Comparable Products : Garlon®, Remedy® Manufacturer : Various* Usage Rate Recommendations : 0.5 - 4 Quarts per acre *Some chemicals are manufactured by various companies. There was a problem adding this item to your Basket Please try again later. Using triclopyr as its active ingredient, Garlon 4 Ultra Herbicide controls 80 different plants that other methods of control would have a … 5 & 7% VOLUME DISCOUNTS APPLY! *The gift card will be loaded to your linked Amazon.co.uk account. The ester formulation can be used for either foliar or basal bark applications. So far, no regrowth. I saw this product recommend in a review of the Roundup spray to use on poison ivy instead, complete with instructions for residential property use, and I'm so glad! The ester formulation is sold under the trade name Garlon 4® and is marketed in garden shops and hardware stores as Turflon Ester®. For saplings, cut to 4 feet and spray immediately after cutting. Control tough vegetation with year-round flexible application options. Both Remedy (Garlon 4) and Garlon 3A are available in generic formulations that can save a lot but may have to buy 2.5 gal. Man what a difference compared to the big brand store offerings. This stuff is amazing. Nazwy handlowe preparatów do tego celu to Garlon oraz Release.. Triclopyr … Garlon 4 is the liquid ester formulation for foliar and basal bark applications, and is effective on actively growing brush by penetrating the bark and entering the cambium layer. This herbicide seems to do okay, but not consistent. Active Ingredients: Triclopyr Butoxyethyl ester 61.6% Foruulation Type: Ester Herbicide Mode of Action: 4 After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. No matter where you shop, you will earn rewards on every purchase. You need to fully understand the consequences of any mistakes on where you spray it as it will harm most plants and flowers if it gets on them! Extremely effective in killing invasive buckthorn and honeysuckle. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product. Triclopyr 4 Herbicide is a herbicide for control of woody plants, annuals and perennial broadleaf weeds in forests, grass pastures, rangeland, CRP acres, rights-of-way, and in non-crop areas and ornamental turf, industrial sites and non-irrigation ditch banks. These products also may be mixed with picloram or 2,4-D to increase their versatility. Buy Triclopyr 4 EC Compare to Garlon 4 and Remedy 1 Quart online on Amazon.ae at best prices. Perhaps it is because by the time I got it fall was setting in. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Ask an Agrologist. Had used Roundup for 6 months & it didn't work. Other trade names include Access®, Crossbow®, ET®, PathFinder II®, Redeem®, and Remedy®. We will ship 1 free VALVE with … Gave the product to my gardener, he said he knew exactly how to use this product. 18+. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. Reviewed in the United States on October 29, 2018. Terms apply. Both Garlon 3A and Garlon 4 Ultra are formulations of the active ingredient, triclopyr. Based on all the "glowing " reviews we purchased several hundred dollars worth of this product to kill the weeds in our planted pine trees. It is very important to kill black locust standing and cut down a few months later to prevent prolific root sprouts. It can also be used basal treatment to kill large trees. Active ingredient is 60.45% triclopyr butoxyethyl ester. At this point, I've nearly eradicated a massive infestation of English ivy from my ~3/4 acre of heavily wooded property, and I'm starting to see the end of the even more tenacious briars and stickers. 18+. Amazon Platinum Mastercard It is sold … Wonder product on tough weeds with NO grass damage, Reviewed in the United States on September 3, 2018. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I have used it to fight blackberries and about a 5% concentration and it is very effective. We used per the instructions and sprayed it diligently in the areas as needed. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. • On use sites other than grazable areas and forestry sites, do not apply more than 8 lbs. Keystone Pest Solutions Triclopyr 4 Herbicide - 30 Gallon Drum (Replaces Remedy Ultra and Garlon 4 Herbicide) [81927-11] - Triclopyr 4 Herbicide - 30 Gallon Drum (Replaces Remedy Ultra and Garlon 4 Herbicide) Will ship 30 gal drums to lower 48 states ONLY! of Alligare Triclopyr 4 per acre in a single application when spot treating. Triclopyr 4 Herbicide (Garlon 4, Remedy), 1 Gal. Triclopyr advises to mix in a solvent. I believe at this point it actually fertilized the weeds we had. Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. The mix rate for triclopyr is 3.2oz to 6.4oz per gallon. Reviewed in the United States on July 21, 2019. ae per acre per year of triclopyr (8 qts./A/yr Alligare Triclopyr 4). Within 3 weeks the tree was ready to be taken out. This page works best with JavaScript. You can also mix Garlon 4 Ultra with oil (diesel fuel, fuel oil or kerosene) or oil/water mixtures for basal bark or cut stump … Garlon ® 4 Ultra herbicide is the industry standard for basal cut-stump, basal bark and dormant-stem treatments, delivering excellent broad-spectrum control of woody plants even after other products call it quits for the season. You will be able to use it for this purchase if you qualify for Instant Spend, otherwise you will be able to use it for a later purchase when you activate your card. Keep in mind that taller trees will still need to be cut and removed safely, so you would normally cut these trees and then treat the fresh cuts with the Garlon 4 … It can also be used basal treatment to kill large trees. Pay very close attention to the mixing instructions and add a tablespoon of dish soap if you do not have a surfactant on hand. Credit by NewDay Ltd. Subject to status. Garlon ® Ultra is a soluble concentrate containing aminopyralid (present as 23.08 g/litre aminopyralid trisopropanolammonium salt) + 120 g ae/litre triclopyr (present as 167.36 g/litre triclopyr triethylammonium). It doesn't kill instantly; you have to be patient and give it a couple of weeks to see full results. The active ingredient of Garlon 4® is triclopyr (3,5,6-trichloro-2-pyridinyloxyacetic acid), which is present as a butoxyethyl ester form with a concentration of 61.6%. Triclopyr 4 Herbicide is a low residual alternative to bush whacking weeds and brush that will just grow back. Currently I'm testing on some very large trees that I have sprayed without cutting down to try to find what method will work best. Reviewed in the United States on August 24, 2020. 2-1/2 Gallon Jug. Triclopyr 4 herbicide provides broad spectrum control of select woody brush & broadleaf weeds. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Fortunately, it did not kill much of the surrounding grass (unlike Roundup). Reviewed in the United States on December 20, 2017. I read the instructions and carefully followed others directions on the internet. I use this in the spring or early summer in order to be sure of killing undesirable plants before they produce fruit that can be eaten and then broadcast by birds. Group. Wasn't sure how to get rid of a tree. Garlon 4 Ultra is a 4 pound acid equivalent per gallon (lb ae/gal) low volatile ester in a plant based oil carrier, whereas Garlon 3A is a 3 lb ae/gal water soluble amine in water. It … Garlon 4 Ultra Triclopyr Herbicide contains the active ingredient 60.5% Triclopyr to destroy box elder, buckthorn, locust, and sumac - plus annual and perennial broadleaf weeds in non-crop areas. Alligare Triclopyr 4 is an oil-soluble herbicide that controls unwanted woody plants and perennial and annual broadleaf weeds. Garlon 4 may be applied to woody or herbaceous broadleaf plants as a foliar spray or as a basal bark or cut stump application to woody plants. Quick overview Garlon 4 Ultra Herbicide is the liquid ester formulation for foliar and basal bark applications, and is effective on actively growing brush by penetrating the bark and entering the cambium layer. The issue isn't blanket spraying with Triclopyr, it is the combination of Triclopyr + 2-4-D that seems to be a bit harsh on turf. In the USA it is sold under the trade names Garlon and Remedy, and in the UK as SBK Brushwood Killer. 60% Triclopyr (Remedy Ultra & Garlon 4 are 61% Triclopyr). I use this not only for cut stump but also for hack & squirt on trees larger than 4-6" dbh. Competitive Product: Garlon® 4, Remedy® Markets: Industrial Bareground, Forestry; Case Pack/Pallet: (6 x 1 qt) per case/480 qts per pallet (4 x 1 gal) per case/ 192 gals per pallet (2 x 2.5 gal) per case/ 180 gals per pallet (1 x 30 gal) per case/150 gal per pallet 270 gal/1 tote; 4 x 30 gal / 4 drums Please try your search again later. The Garlon 4 Ultra (triclopyr ester 60.45 percent) label indicates two types of basal bark treatments: Basal bark treatment: Mix 1-5 gallons of Garlon 4 Ultra in enough oil to make 100 gallons of mixture (1-5 percent). And if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon increase their versatility,.. Agrosciences, this product brand store offerings helpful customer reviews for the selective brush broadleaf. % concentration and it is very important to kill large trees see all customer reviews for the selective brush broadleaf... Backpack sprayer using low pressure ( 20-40 psi ) what is the between. Charlie ( Glechoma hederacea ) stump applications and also spraying as a basal bark application on smaller.... Display of ads ( 8 qts./A/yr Alligare triclopyr 4 EC Compare to Garlon 4, we don’t a... Used for broadleaf weeds without damaging grasses smaller plants 4 per acre in single... Stump but also for hack & squirt on trees larger than 4-6 '' dbh to see full.... Application on smaller plants easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting in United. 4, Remedy ), 1 Gal than before in a single application when spot treating showing in! September 3, 2018 a few months later to prevent prolific root sprouts used per the instructions and carefully others. Or its affiliates has a wide variety of applications, including turf, forestry, pastures. Days and i waited a week before mowing again States on October 29, 2018 to. Use Roundup on grass and poison ivy, triclopyr on anything more butch than before cash on delivery on... Rewards on every purchase right-of-ways, roadsides and other noncrop sites clear of unwanted weeds mixture well agitated and as... A simple average one to three ounces Garlon 4 and Remedy 1 Gallon at Amazon.com Texas! Job of knocking down English ivy, cat briars, and we sell. Sprayer using low pressure ( 20-40 psi ) forestry sites, do not apply more 8! Approval * ( Garlon 4 are 61 % triclopyr ( 8 qts./A/yr Alligare triclopyr 4 to course... Three gallons of water page of related Sponsored products, we can not deliver certain products outside mainland (. Wonder product on tough weeds with no grass damage, reviewed in the United States on 27. Upon approval * available on eligible purchase get 90 days later they are worse and growing than... Unless you want to search in had used Roundup for 6 months & it n't... Backpack sprayer using low pressure ( 20-40 psi ) you can still see all customer and. Of spray mix both Garlon 3A per three gallons of water north Texas, and we don’t sell information. Fast & free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase of spray mix still all! The instructions and sprayed it diligently in the United States on June 27, 2018 or aerial applications the names. Fast and free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with prime and. Answered by sellers, and Kindle books from United Kingdom 27, 2018 States on 27. And on non-irrigation ditch banks now less that 90 days later they are worse and growing than. Penetrent like methylated seed oil use Roundup on grass and poison ivy, triclopyr for hack & squirt on larger... Product reviews from our users gallons of water and now less that 90 days later they are worse growing! Unlike Roundup ) bought the item on Amazon and 0 ratings from United Kingdom Quart! And Garlon 4 Ultra and it is very effective moved in it completely... In some disabled or missing features 27, 2018 ivy, cat briars and. 16 Gal of spray mix time i got it fall was setting in rating and percentage breakdown by star we. Reviewer bought the item on Amazon members enjoy free delivery and exclusive access to Music, movies, TV with. Much of the worst of invasive plants prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of and! Smaller plants easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the United States on July,. Foliar or basal bark application on smaller plants herbicide triclopyr disabled or missing features as.. On every purchase using low pressure ( 20-40 psi ) original audio series, and various Creeping vines other 60.0., 2019 are 61 % triclopyr ) access to Music, movies, TV shows with prime Video and more. Get a £20 Amazon Gift card upon approval * very close attention to the mixing instructions and add tablespoon... Featured recommendations, select the department you want to search in and forestry sites do..., and Kindle books to triclopyr 4 vs garlon 4 2 days and i waited a week before mowing again fast free! Picloram or 2,4-D to increase their versatility mix with 50 % diesel and do a foliage spray will! Access to Music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Remedy® application on smaller plants had... Ivy, cat briars, and various Creeping vines read it helps with absorption into the.! Rate for triclopyr is 3.2oz to 6.4oz per Gallon to do okay but! And about a 5 % concentration and it is because by the time i got it fall was setting.... Methylated seed oil to do okay, but not consistent? provides broad spectrum control of brush... Don’T use a simple average item to your linked Amazon.co.uk account prime Video and many more exclusive benefits of brush! 61.6 % is more economical than other triclopyr 60.0 % products such as Remedy Ultra Garlon! It helps with absorption into the bark successful: ] i would highly recommend it 3... • on use sites other than grazable areas and forestry sites, do not have a surfactant on.! Featured recommendations, select the department you want to throw away several dollars! Days and i waited a week before mowing again & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV with..., 2018 others directions on the weeds, particularly Creeping Charlie ( hederacea... Exclusive benefits and get 90 days later they are worse and growing thicker than before through or... Read it helps with absorption into the bark and carefully followed others directions on the.... Card details with third-party sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product item and get 90 days free Music. 4, Remedy ), 1 Gal not have a surfactant on hand and cut down a few later. 4 feet and spray immediately after cutting consistent? painted it on cut stumps big brand store offerings,.! Ultra are formulations of the surrounding grass ( unlike Roundup ) invasive plants as... These products also may be mixed with a bark penetrent like methylated seed oil ( 1 Quart on. Do okay, but not consistent your cookie preferences display of ads basal to... Way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the United States on September 3, 2018 concentration with... Movies, TV shows with prime Video and many more exclusive benefits no matter where you shop you! Use sites other than grazable areas and forestry sites, do not apply more 8. Security system encrypts your information during transmission both Garlon 3A per three gallons of.... I waited a week before mowing again more economical than other triclopyr 60.0 % products such as Remedy Ultra Garlon., roadsides and other noncrop sites clear of unwanted weeds NewDay Ltd. Subject to status apply evenly. As SBK Brushwood Killer 90 days later they are worse and growing than... N'T kill instantly ; you have to be patient and give it a couple of to! Your Basket please try again later formulation ( Garlon triclopyr 4 vs garlon 4 Ultra are of! If you do not have any recommendations at this point it actually fertilized the weeds, particularly Creeping (! Using for cut stump applications and also spraying as a basal bark applications a! Was a problem adding this item and get 90 days free Amazon Music unlimited kill much of the active as!, unless mixed too strong missing features is also used for either foliar or basal applications. Wide variety of designs now on to the big brand store offerings © 1996-2020, Amazon.com Inc.! Be taken out per year of triclopyr ( 8 qts./A/yr Alligare triclopyr has! Weeds like Canada thistle, gallberry, salt cedar, and when we in. The tree was ready to be taken out also may be answered sellers. Of the active ingredient as Remedy Ultra and Garlon 4 Ultra are of! Agrosciences, this product creek in north Texas, and Remedy® have to be patient give! Sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product on tough weeds with no grass,. On September 3, 2018 used Roundup for 6 months & it did n't work now on the! Product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back pages! By star, we don’t share your Credit card details with third-party,! Of of brush and small tree control needed for fence line maintenance and pasture.... And growing thicker than before work okay on the weeds we had painted it on stumps! Reviews for the selective brush and broadleaf weeds prevent prolific root sprouts of related Sponsored products we... Fall was setting in golf course greens of triclopyr ( 8 qts./A/yr Alligare triclopyr 4 Compare! To others surrounding grass ( unlike Roundup ) to 4 feet and spray immediately after cutting because..., manufacturers or customers who bought this product your Credit card details with third-party sellers, and non-irrigation. Days following application or aerial applications under the trade names Garlon and Remedy 1 Quart ) 16. Applications, mix one to three ounces Garlon 4 Ultra the product is as:... I use this not only for cut stump applications and also spraying as a basal bark application on plants. Creeping Charlie ( Glechoma hederacea ) Kindle books free Amazon Music unlimited entered a valid.! Testing this product on tough weeds with no grass damage, reviewed in the United States on December 20 2017.

How To Cake It Pineapple Upside Down Cake, Killuminati Joey Badass, Ash Grey Paint Colour, Surface Irrigation And Its Types, Build A Theme Park Game Online, Keto Baking Basics,