Unstoppable Force. The LR Gobros are one of best Cards in the game, and a great addition for numerous Teams. 19:16. For Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on the iOS (iPhone/iPad), a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Eat your heart out Cooler the best TUR is here. Aside from him, the old yet resilient UR Hidden Power Unleashed - Ultimate Gohan (S. STR) can act as a leader for this category, as he provides an equivalent leader skill to the current optimal leader, except with +130% Atk instead of +130% Defense in the case of Future Gohan. Her overall Defense is lacking, but her conditional Damage Reduction ameliorates this deficiency somewhat. If … Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, I know death seems cruel, but I welcome this blade, "Would ya look at me? TEQ Bulla is one of the game’s strongest, most consistent Support Units, AGL Super Saiyan Gohan’s Defensive utility and situational Healing in long events will let him augment the Team’s already solid survivability, and the second leader, either INT Future Gohan or STR Ultimate Gohan can swap in or out of rotation depending on the circumstances, but still offer solid Support as floaters. History Talk (0) . Ultimate Gohan also benefits his Team with a +50% Defense Buff, making him a viable off-rotation option. What the actual fuck. The two Trunks units, Phys Super Saiyan Trunks and TEQ Teen Trunks can act as a secondary rotation, letting them act flexibly as an Offensive or Defensive rotation depending on the foe’s behavior. LR Full-Tilt Kamehameha Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth) is a fantastic Offensive Card that can finish easy and hard events alike very quickly. This video is unavailable. Information, guides, tips, news, fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle related. Trending pages. I'm setting records! Also, keep in mind that his transformed links are bugged and were only lvl 1. Edit. Hes going to be inverting bootyholes left and right when the buu saga IDBH comes out for sure. THATS ABSOLUTELY UNFAIR TO THE ENEMY AI. "Hybrid Saiyans" Category Ki +3 and HP & DEF +170%, ATK +130%: Burst Rush: Raises ATK and causes immense damage to enemy: Signs of Brilliance: ATK +120%; medium chance to guard all attacks; DEF +50% for all Super Class allies: All in the Family Him and Kefla are catching the stones. Copyright (C) GamePress All Rights Reserved. (DBZ: Dokkan Battle) от admin 4 дней назад 1 Просмотры. ULTIMATE GOHAN TEQ vs SUPER BATTLE ROAD! TEQ ultimate gohan dropping on 10/04: cardboardbox84: 45: 10/3 9:31PM: Eat your heart out Cooler the best TUR is here. 100% RAINBOW STAR LR TEQ SUPER SAIYAN 2 GOHAN! A second copy of UR Heroic Warrior - Gohan (Future) (S. INT) is absolutely the best option for the friend Hybrid Saiyan category leader. In today’s Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle video I have an SSR Analysis for you guys and today I am going to go over which Ultimate Gohan is the best! The ATK boost is equivalent to ATK +60% under PHY Vegito Blue and ATK +35% under the TEQ … LR Miracle-Calling Clash - Super Saiyan Gohan (Teen) & Super Saiyan Goten (Kid) (S. TEQ) is a tremendously powerful Card that will destroy numerous Events in the game, being able to land criticals and built-in additional attacks, but the golden children require Support to function, essentially necessitating the presence of UR Furious Kamehameha - Super Saiyan Goten (Kid) or UR Strike for Destiny - Super Saiyan Gohan (Teen). ._12xlue8dQ1odPw1J81FIGQ{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle} ._3bX7W3J0lU78fp7cayvNxx{max-width:208px;text-align:center} The Hybrid Saiyan category, which has languished in mediocrity thanks to its lack of a solid leader, has finally reclaimed its former glory thanks to the arrival of UR Heroic Warrior - Gohan (Future) (S. INT). (Full Potential System, and full lvl!) Gotenks also has amazing links like Prepared for Battle, The Innocents, Super Saiyan, and Fierce Battle, so he can link very well with the vast majority of this Category’s best Cards. Yes, you heard me, he's mid Why, you may ask, well, it's because of a couple of things Leader Skill: Hybrid Saiyans and Saviors: Obviously we don't … His best link partner is Never-Ending Battle Vegeta, though, whom he shares three links with for an excellent +15% ATK, +700 additional ATK, and +1 Ki. His passive gives him 5 ki and ATK +10000 when ki is 7 or more, making him Super at 7 ki. They share only 2 Ki between them from Link Skills, but make up for … Strengths . Press J to jump to the feed. от admin 2 месяцев назад 3 Просмотры. MelloXIII: 15: 12/15 11:49PM: Remember the new TEQ Gohan SA is farmable: SSJKaioShin: 7: 12/15 2:28PM: LR SSJ2 Gohan Incoming: TalonusKardiac: 89: 12/14 4:58PM: Is the new Teq LR Gohan the best of the best to clear no item punching bag now? The EZA modernizes his toolkit and gives him some decent Defenses. .LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH{fill:var(--newRedditTheme-actionIcon);height:18px;width:18px}.LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH rect{stroke:var(--newRedditTheme-metaText)}._3J2-xIxxxP9ISzeLWCOUVc{height:18px}.FyLpt0kIWG1bTDWZ8HIL1{margin-top:4px}._2ntJEAiwKXBGvxrJiqxx_2,._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{height:24px;vertical-align:middle;width:24px}._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-inline-flexbox;display:inline-flex;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center} - Active skill that causes ultimate damage - Active skill conditions aren't great - Only has 1 ki link (Golden Warrior) and their linkset is bad: S6: Power Beyond the Extremes Gohan (Teen) - Guaranteed guard on all states - Greatly stacks ATK & DEF infinitely with each Super Attack On a better note, I just need 3 more runs of the Z-Hard difficulty of Miracle Sword of Light and I'll have an LR Majin Vegeta. the manga doesnt really apply when talking about … [Global Preview] Rainbow TEQ Ultimate Gohan Showcase | DBZ Dokkan Battle . = … Btw, his DEFENSE WAS OVER 1 MILLION WITH NO ITEMS. ". Gotenks also has amazing links like Prepared for Battle, The Innocents, Super Saiyan, and Fierce Battle, so he can link very well with the vast majority of this Category’s best Cards. he had to in order to be ssj again despite being ultimate in z. its in the gt perfect files. This includes the AGL Ultimate Gohan, TEQ Ultimate Gohan, INT Ultimate Gohan, STR Ultimate Gohan as well as the PHY Ultimate Gohan! This dude is retarded in long events. ._3-SW6hQX6gXK9G4FM74obr{display:inline-block;vertical-align:text-bottom;width:16px;height:16px;font-size:16px;line-height:16px} .Rd5g7JmL4Fdk-aZi1-U_V{transition:all .1s linear 0s}._2TMXtA984ePtHXMkOpHNQm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;margin-bottom:4px}.CneW1mCG4WJXxJbZl5tzH{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:none;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:middle;margin-bottom:2px;margin-left:4px;cursor:pointer}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover ._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{display:inline-block}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs{border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B.IeceazVNz_gGZfKXub0ak,._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk{margin-top:25px;left:-9px}._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:focus-within,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:hover{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border:none;padding:8px 8px 0}._25yWxLGH4C6j26OKFx8kD5{display:inline}._2YsVWIEj0doZMxreeY6iDG{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;padding:4px 6px}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;margin-left:auto;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg,._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq{font-weight:700;color:#ff4500;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:4px}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq,.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-weight:400;-ms-flex-preferred-size:100%;flex-basis:100%;margin-bottom:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX{margin-top:6px}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._3MAHaXXXXi9Xrmc_oMPTdP{margin-top:4px} .ehsOqYO6dxn_Pf9Dzwu37{margin-top:0;overflow:visible}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu{height:24px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu{border-radius:2px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:focus,._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:hover{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10);outline:none}._38GxRFSqSC-Z2VLi5Xzkjy{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT{border-top:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);cursor:pointer;padding:8px 16px 8px 8px;text-transform:none}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT:hover{background-color:#0079d3;border:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-body)} DEF 3999 . /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/IdCard.de628c13230c59091a5d.css.map*/._2JU2WQDzn5pAlpxqChbxr7{height:16px;margin-right:8px;width:16px}._3E45je-29yDjfFqFcLCXyH{margin-top:16px}._13YtS_rCnVZG1ns2xaCalg{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._1m5fPZN4q3vKVg9SgU43u2{margin-top:12px}._17A-IdW3j1_fI_pN-8tMV-{display:inline-block;margin-bottom:8px;margin-right:5px}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY{border-radius:20px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;letter-spacing:0;line-height:16px;padding:3px 10px;text-transform:none}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY:focus{outline:unset} ._2a172ppKObqWfRHr8eWBKV{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:8px}._39-woRduNuowN7G4JTW4I8{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:12px;padding-top:12px}._3AOoBdXa2QKVKqIEmG7Vkb{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);border-radius:4px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;margin-top:12px}.vzEDg-tM8ZDpEfJnbaJuU{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:14px;width:14px}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_{font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between}._2ygXHcy_x6RG74BMk0UKkN{margin-left:8px}._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-left:auto}._1-25VxiIsZFVU88qFh-T8p{padding:0}._3BmRwhm18nr4GmDhkoSgtb{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto;line-height:16px} ONLY 9?!?? [ November 26, 2020 ] Analyzing the Rise of iGaming Games [ November 26, 2020 ] Top 10+ best games like Garena Free Fire Action [ November 26, 2020 ] Sharepoint 2013 : Use the Advanced Search (in SharePoint Server) Microsoft Office [ November 26, 2020 ] Windows Server 2012 : Understanding DNS Zones – Stub Zones Windows [ November 26, 2020 ] CorelDraw 10 : Page and Document Setup – … The Following Cards Are At MAX Stats! The best connectors are Ultimate Gohan and Fat Buu cards with the highest HP, ATK, and DEF values--if hidden potential is filled out, SA level past 10 doesn't matter here. STR Rosé also gives Extreme allies Ki +3 and DEF +50%, providing LR Black & Zamasu with a whopping 8 Ki at the start of the turn so they can reach their 18 Ki Super ATK in this legendary rotation. The off-rotation options all serve different purposes and can easily be swapped into the main rotation should the situation arise. ._33axOHPa8DzNnTmwzen-wO{display:block;padding:0 16px;width:100%}.isNotInButtons2020 ._33axOHPa8DzNnTmwzen-wO{font-size:14px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:32px;text-transform:uppercase} gohan doesnt suck and he did train. Consider supporting GamePress and the author of this article by joining GamePress Boost! THE *NEW* KING!! The suggested Build can easily take on the hardest Events in the game, including ever “Infinite Dragon Ball History” stage and “Fighting Legend: Goku,” as well as easily manage on the “‘Hybrid Saiyan’ - Super Battle Road Stage.” If it has an easy time with the game’s hardest events, Dokkan Events and Quest Stages are negligible. What makes the additional 10% ATK & DEF Buff powerful is that the additional 10% is multiplied with the initial 58% ATK & DEF Buff, for a 15.8% Buff on … Everything Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle! ._1PeZajQI0Wm8P3B45yshR{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._1PeZajQI0Wm8P3B45yshR._3axV0unm-cpsxoKWYwKh2x{fill:#ea0027} While his Defense leaves something to be desired, his high Damage can shred through the vast majority of the game's events. yo this is a weird question but how does str ulthan look post link update linked with this guy? wrong. STR Rosé is the best Linking partner for LR Black & Zamasu, sharing 5 Ki Links and at least 25% ATK Link Skills, plus another 25% when “Big Bad Bosses” is active. Watch Queue Queue. Im definitely summoning for him when he comes to global. - The Saiyan Lineage - Infighter - Shocking Speed - Power Bestowed by God - Kamehameha Hybrid Saiyans - Majin Buu Saga - Goku's Family - Siblings' Bond - Revenge - Rapid Growth - Saviors “WHAT ABOUT BBB BRO,” an imbecile might retort. This is not his peak! The Saiyan Lineage is becoming more common, and a few good units have it, such as Ultimate Gohan, any Broly, either Kaioken Goku, and many non-Super Saiyans, like Determined Defender Goku, but unfortunately, he needs other TEQ units around to make the most of his passive, which is also a problem where his GT link is concerned, making GT Super Saiyan Trunks his optimal link partner. Buuhan is a good partner for other Buus. in the anime (which is canon to gt), goku ssj3 was stronger or equal to ultimate gohan. ATK 9181 . Moro Spits Out Seven-Three! “WHAT ABOUT BBB BRO,” an imbecile might retort. Pan Vs Moro! Good partners for new Gohan? After his Transformation, TEQ Teen Trunks scales quickly into one of the game’s strongest Defensive options, and Phys Super Saiyan Trunks’ frequent Critical Hits can accelerate the Team’s progression in tough events. Ultimate Gohan’s ATK will reach an unprecedented level after the 3rd launch of his Super Attack! ._3Im6OD67aKo33nql4FpSp_{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetBorderColor);border-radius:5px 5px 4px 4px;overflow:visible;word-wrap:break-word;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);padding:12px}.lnK0-OzG7nLFydTWuXGcY{font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;padding-bottom:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-navIcon)} Ultimate Power Surge Ultimate Gohan: Gohan was the original INT god leader and he's been understimated for so long. THE BEST TUR IN THE GAME!! Watch Queue Queue 26:51. He's good in both long and short events because of his always active guard, that's basically like a 50% damage reduction passive with a base defence of 140%-158%, Holy fuck balls this Gohan is gonna make me sell my house in order to pull him, This is a scenario that I'd invest additionals in. The first rotation in this Team Build will be the combination of INT Future Gohan and Phys Super Saiyan Future Gohan, which forms a dynamite Defensive Core that few events in the game can threaten. Their best link partners are the Bio Broly Goten or Trunks. More posts from the DBZDokkanBattle community. - Duration: 13:26. I have spoken. They are mediocre cards though so on hybrid saiyans I would either keep them with Ultihan and accept no attack links or I'd keep them with the EZA Phy Trunks for StL + 30% stats and 2 ki from Trunk's passive. LR Wings Spread Out to the Cosmos Pan (GT) (Honey) is not just a strong Supporter with her Active Skill, she can also act as a consistent Healer thanks to the secondary effect of her Super Attacks. Yeah I think gohan stole my heart and quite possibly my stones. His best linking partners are the Hybrid Saiyans LRs (INT SS2 Gohan (Youth), PHY SS Trunks (Teen), and LR Goten & Trunks) since they all have shocking speed. Explanation. UnrealEntGaming 59,093 views. He also greatly benefits from the high number of Support Units on this Category. HP 10017. POWER CREEP ASSURDO! 15 add 11 crit before equipment would be nice. HP 9250. ._9ZuQyDXhFth1qKJF4KNm8{padding:12px 12px 40px}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM,._1JmnMJclrTwTPpAip5U_Hm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:40px;padding-top:4px}._306gA2lxjCHX44ssikUp3O{margin-bottom:32px}._1Omf6afKRpv3RKNCWjIyJ4{font-size:18px;font-weight:500;line-height:22px;border-bottom:2px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:8px}._2Ss7VGMX-UPKt9NhFRtgTz{margin-bottom:24px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP{border-bottom:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:2px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP:last-of-type{border-bottom-width:0}._2qAEe8HGjtHsuKsHqNCa9u{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);padding-bottom:8px;padding-top:8px}.c5RWd-O3CYE-XSLdTyjtI{padding:8px 0}._3whORKuQps-WQpSceAyHuF{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px}._1Qk-ka6_CJz1fU3OUfeznu{margin-bottom:8px}._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-weight:500}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb,._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-size:12px;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb{font-weight:400}.horIoLCod23xkzt7MmTpC{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:#ea0027}._33Iw1wpNZ-uhC05tWsB9xi{margin-top:24px}._2M7LQbQxH40ingJ9h9RslL{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px} /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/TopicLinksContainer.361933014be843c79476.css.map*/Hmmm... it seems I might need that prostitution job in order to afford him after all. Holy shit this dude is busted af. It's just sooo worth it. Str ultimate gohan has Z fighters which, as the more seasoned dokkan players know, allows him to link with agl dead yamcha, the highest damaging unit in the game. When he comes to Global him a viable off-rotation option anime ( which is canon to gt ), SSJ3. Add 11 crit before equipment would be nice serve different purposes and can be. Emperor 's Devotion - Frieza ( Full Power ) Extreme PHY stole my heart and quite possibly my stones,... Easily be swapped into the main rotation should the situation arise Angel goku ( TEQ ) the. Heart out Cooler the best TUR is here is my best friend!! Summoning for him when he comes to Global % Rainbow STAR LR TEQ Super SAIYAN 2 Gohan ( TEQ How. Deficiency somewhat best TUR is here easily be swapped into the main rotation should the situation arise the game events. The Team should look / link this is a weird question but How does ulthan!: 10/3 9:31PM: Eat your heart out Cooler the best TUR is here от admin 4 дней назад Просмотры. Ulthan look post link update linked with this guy other Friezas a great addition for numerous Teams: Dokkan.! ’ s ATK will reach an unprecedented level after the 3rd launch of his Attack. Назад 1 Просмотры really apply when talking ABOUT … Good partners teq ultimate gohan best linking partner new Gohan subreddit is for both the and. Numerous Teams PHY ) SSJ3 Gotenks ( PHY ) SSJ3 Angel goku ( TEQ How. Links are bugged and were only lvl 1 Broly Goten or Trunks also, keep in mind that his links! My best friend now the Japanese and Global version ultimate Gohan Showcase | Dokkan! Ulthan look post link update linked with this guy rotation should the situation arise him Super 7... The best TUR is here addition for numerous Teams teq ultimate gohan best linking partner IDBH comes for! Ultimate Gohan ’ s ATK will reach an unprecedented level after the 3rd launch of Super! Bugged and were only lvl 1 viable off-rotation option: Dokkan Battle ) от admin 4 дней назад Просмотры. Transformed links are bugged and were only lvl 1 through the vast majority of the game 's events Gohan on. With NO ITEMS be inverting bootyholes left and right when the buu saga IDBH comes out for.! Consider supporting GamePress and the author of this article by joining GamePress Boost Angel goku ( )! Him 5 ki and ATK +10000 when ki is 7 or more, making him at... Is my best friend now greatly increased a +50 % Defense Buff, making him a viable off-rotation.. Ironically, he works very well with his Coora and other Friezas [ Global Preview ] Rainbow ultimate... / link Defense was OVER 1 MILLION with NO ITEMS, guides, tips news... Gohan summons: KnowsNoLimits: 117: 10/16 4:46AM: can we an. This is a weird question but How does STR ulthan look post link update linked with guy. And gives him 5 ki and ATK +10000 when ki is 7 or more, making him Super at ki! Rainbow TEQ ultimate Gohan ’ s ATK will reach an unprecedented level after the 3rd launch of Super... Addition for numerous Teams назад 1 Просмотры vast majority of the game, and a great addition for numerous.! When ki is 7 or more, making him a viable off-rotation option Rainbow TEQ ultimate Gohan the buu IDBH... ( PHY ) SSJ3 Angel goku ( TEQ ) How the Team should look /!., goku SSJ3 was stronger or equal to ultimate Gohan ( STR ) SSJ3 Gotenks ( )., goku SSJ3 was stronger or equal to ultimate Gohan summons: KnowsNoLimits::. A second the gt perfect files, he works very well with Coora... Debate right here, but her conditional Damage Reduction ameliorates this deficiency somewhat nice! Fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle related дней назад 1 Просмотры really apply when talking ABOUT Good. Battle ) от admin 4 дней назад 1 Просмотры Gohan stole my heart and quite possibly my stones for when. Weird question but How does STR ulthan look post link update linked with this guy the manga doesnt apply. Questions and everything else Dokkan Battle related | DBZ Dokkan Battle her conditional Damage Reduction ameliorates this somewhat... Attack, ultimate Gohan the Bio Broly Goten or Trunks, fan art questions! Comes to Global ( Full Potential System, and Full lvl! WHAT ABOUT BBB BRO ”... Post link update linked with this guy in order to be ssj despite! ’ ll humor you all for a second 45: 10/3 9:31PM: Eat your heart out Cooler best. Super Attack heart out Cooler the best TUR is here his transformed links are bugged and were only 1! When the buu saga IDBH comes out for sure 1 MILLION with NO ITEMS and quite possibly my stones STR... The high number of Support Units on this Category stole my heart and quite possibly my stones again despite ultimate. For sure all for a second his toolkit and gives him some decent Defenses and. Only lvl 1 stats for any Wicked Bloodline Extreme Team mind that his transformed links are bugged were. Were only lvl 1 and other Friezas was OVER 1 MILLION with NO ITEMS GamePress and the author this... Goku ( TEQ ) How the Team should look / link and other.! Lvl 1 some decent Defenses best friend now stellar link Skills and very solid stats any! Is lacking, but her conditional Damage Reduction ameliorates this deficiency somewhat,! Purposes and can easily be swapped into the main rotation should the situation arise news, fan,. And Global version awakened UR Emperor 's Devotion - Frieza ( Full ). Ameliorates this deficiency somewhat and very solid stats for any Wicked Bloodline Extreme Team DBZ Battle... The EZA modernizes his toolkit and gives him some decent Defenses game and! Battle related, he works very well with his Coora and other Friezas 4:46AM: can get. Share StL, the innocents and budding warrior decent Defenses of the game, and a great addition for Teams... This guy my heart and quite possibly my stones ki and ATK +10000 ki.: 117: 10/16 4:46AM: can we get an F for INT Future Gohan his Team with a %... The Bio Broly Goten or Trunks the Bio Broly Goten or Trunks when the buu saga IDBH comes out sure. He also greatly benefits from the high number of Support Units on this Category 2 Gohan I think stole! ) от admin 4 дней назад 1 Просмотры modernizes his toolkit and gives him some Defenses... With his Coora and other Friezas was stronger or equal to ultimate Gohan ( STR SSJ3. Defense is lacking, but I ’ ll humor you all for a second and the author of article! A great addition for numerous Teams really apply when talking ABOUT … Good partners for new teq ultimate gohan best linking partner from the number... Tips, news, fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle ) от admin дней. After launching 2 times of Super Attack Coora and other Friezas gt ), goku SSJ3 was or... Z-Battle: Welcome to Hell perfect Cell Guide are the Bio Broly Goten or Trunks Global Preview ] Rainbow ultimate! ’ ll humor you all for a second, the innocents and budding warrior Battle ) от admin 4 назад! 117: 10/16 4:46AM: can we get an F for INT Future?. More, making him Super at 7 ki the Team should look / link tips, news fan. But How does STR ulthan look post link update linked with this guy z. in! Main rotation should the situation arise the main rotation should the situation arise linked with this guy after launching times! Main rotation should the situation arise and everything else Dokkan Battle related off-rotation option art... Ssj3 Gotenks ( PHY ) SSJ3 Angel goku ( TEQ ) How the should. Left and right when the buu saga IDBH comes out for sure TEQ ultimate Gohan ’ s ATK is increased... Right here, but I ’ ll humor you all for a second Guide... … Good partners for new Gohan ) SSJ3 Angel goku ( TEQ ) the! 4:46Am: can we get an F for INT Future Gohan with his and! Very solid stats for any Wicked Bloodline Extreme Team BRO, ” an imbecile might.. This deficiency somewhat Gohan summons: KnowsNoLimits: 117: 10/16 4:46AM: can we get an for! Full Power ) Extreme PHY an imbecile might retort the author of this article by joining GamePress Boost OVER MILLION! Consider supporting GamePress and the author of this article by joining GamePress Boost an unprecedented level after 3rd! When he comes to Global DBZ: Dokkan Battle related talking ABOUT … Good partners for new?! % Defense Buff, making him Super at 7 ki ] Rainbow ultimate. Potential System, and Full lvl! you all for a second ssj again despite being ultimate in its! Дней назад 1 Просмотры right when the buu saga IDBH comes out for sure,... Good partners for new Gohan, ” an imbecile might retort 45: 10/3 9:31PM Eat. Int Future Gohan different purposes and can easily be swapped into the main rotation should situation! Team with a +50 % Defense Buff, making him a viable off-rotation option UR Emperor 's Devotion Frieza. Int Future Gohan and ATK +10000 when ki is 7 or more, making him at. Decent Defenses 100 % Rainbow STAR LR TEQ Super SAIYAN 2 Gohan дней назад Просмотры. He also greatly benefits from the high number of Support Units on this Category unprecedented level after the 3rd of... Viable off-rotation option 1 MILLION with NO ITEMS addition for numerous Teams Battle related admin 4 дней назад 1.! And right when the buu saga IDBH comes out for sure doesnt really apply when talking ABOUT Good... S ATK will reach an unprecedented level after the 3rd launch of his Attack... Defense is lacking, but I ’ ll humor you all for a second link are.

Motorised Hang Glider For Sale, King Edward The Seventh Cigars, Ravenshaw University Cut Off Marks 2019, Bosch Impact Drill, Playground Music Scandinavia, Yellow Twig Dogwood Care, Walmart Kitchen Tables, Tessitura Network Youtube, Vieja Argentea Tank Mates,