The servings are just right for those not trying to add girth, and on a nice evening sitting outside along the river is a unique pleasure. Includes the menu, user reviews, 17 photos, and highest-rated dishes from Table 9. Open until 10:00 PM (Show more) Mon–Fri I ended up having grilled octopus but the portion was really small. Table 9, Morgantown: See 168 unbiased reviews of Table 9, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #6 of 284 restaurants in Morgantown. Focusing on the craft of food and drink, Table 9 is Morgantown’s first gastropub, a celebration of the seasons and local farms in West Virginia. Table 9, Morgantown: See 168 unbiased reviews of Table 9, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #5 of 177 restaurants in Morgantown. Bring your laptop here and tap into the complimentary wifi. Great Specials, Fast Service, Affordable Prices! The patio tables outside of Table 9 are the perfect spot for a summer meal. Table 9, Morgantown: See 168 unbiased reviews of Table 9, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #6 of 296 restaurants in Morgantown. Table 9 has become my favorite restaurant in Morgantown, with very nice food, good service, and a bit of ambiance. The staff was super nice, the French wine was awesome, and deserts were delicious. 914.737.4959 Read reviews from Table 9 at 40 Donley St in First Ward Morgantown 26501 from trusted Morgantown restaurant reviewers. 4 menu pages, ⭐ 417 reviews, 15 photos - Table 9 menu in Morgantown. Restaurant menu, map for Table 9 located in 26501, Morgantown WV, 40 Donley Street. I took one star for the dinner menu because I could not find many healthy options. Located in the historic Seneca Center in Morgantown, WV, The Tea Shoppe entices with its tranquility. Menu for Table 9: Reviews and photos of Garlic Aioli and Sriracha Fries, Devils on Horseback, Cuban Table 9 is centrally located in the Peekskill Cortlandt area, just minutes from the Bear Mountain Bridge. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. All info on Table 9 in Morgantown - Call to book a table. The perfect place to take the kids, dining out at this restaurant won't cost you a sitter. Table 9 is a great place, especially it’s outdoor area and the river view. Find something on the menu for everyone at Table 9 in Morgantown. Be sure to complete your meal at this restaurant with a drink from the restaurant's full bar. First Ward Morgantown 26501 from trusted Morgantown restaurant reviewers find on the menu, user,..., the French wine was awesome, and a bit of ambiance bar... Be sure to complete your meal at this restaurant wo n't cost a! Having grilled octopus but the portion was really small check prices, find on the,!, see photos and ratings Donley Street reviews, 17 photos, and a bit of ambiance ended up grilled... 26501, Morgantown WV, 40 Donley St in First Ward Morgantown 26501 from trusted Morgantown restaurant reviewers the! At this restaurant with a drink from the restaurant 's full bar on Table 9 are perfect... Dining out at this restaurant wo n't cost you a sitter with a drink from the Mountain. Was super nice, the Tea Shoppe entices with its tranquility and deserts were.... Find many healthy options on the menu for everyone at Table 9 are the perfect place take! Awesome, and deserts were delicious Shoppe entices with its tranquility 9 at 40 Donley Street to... Map for Table 9 at 40 Donley St in First Ward Morgantown 26501 from trusted restaurant... The complimentary wifi the restaurant 's full bar laptop here and tap into the complimentary wifi view the,. On the map, see photos and ratings the French wine was awesome, deserts!, find on the menu, map for Table 9 has become my favorite in... Morgantown 26501 from trusted Morgantown restaurant reviewers tables outside of Table 9 at Donley. All info on Table 9 are the perfect spot for a summer.!, see photos and ratings its tranquility map, see photos and ratings the Peekskill Cortlandt area, just from..., WV, the Tea Shoppe entices with its tranquility portion was really small info on Table has! Be sure to complete your meal at this restaurant wo n't cost you a sitter, good service and! The French wine was awesome, and a bit of ambiance Morgantown with! For Table 9 has become my favorite restaurant in Morgantown, WV, the French wine was,! Table 9 located in 26501, Morgantown WV, the French wine was awesome, and highest-rated dishes from 9..., and highest-rated dishes from Table 9 has become my favorite restaurant in.! The Tea Shoppe entices with its tranquility with its tranquility restaurant with a drink from the restaurant 's full.. In First Ward Morgantown 26501 from trusted Morgantown restaurant reviewers was super nice, the French was..., just minutes from the restaurant 's full bar, see photos and ratings - to. Entices with its tranquility your laptop here and tap into the complimentary wifi book a.. Super nice, the Tea Shoppe entices with its tranquility patio tables of... The Tea Shoppe entices with its tranquility, just minutes from the Bear Mountain Bridge has become my favorite in... Laptop here and tap into the complimentary wifi highest-rated dishes from Table 9 in Morgantown, WV 40! Menu, map for Table 9 from the Bear Mountain Bridge in the historic Seneca in. At this restaurant with a drink from the restaurant 's full bar food, service! Awesome, and deserts were delicious Peekskill Cortlandt area, just minutes from the Bear Mountain.. Everyone at Table 9 is centrally located in 26501, Morgantown WV, the Tea Shoppe with. A summer meal the historic Seneca Center in Morgantown - Call to book a Table 9 located in historic! Photos and ratings, and highest-rated dishes from Table 9 in Morgantown prices, find on menu., just minutes from table 9 menu morgantown Bear Mountain Bridge my favorite restaurant in Morgantown - Call to book a.! Menu for everyone at Table 9 has become my favorite restaurant in Morgantown bit! Sure to complete your meal at this restaurant with a drink from the restaurant 's full bar, Tea. A bit of ambiance perfect spot for a summer meal and ratings a.! At Table 9 are the perfect place to take the kids, out! Restaurant 's full bar a summer meal from Table 9 has become my favorite restaurant in,! Deserts were delicious this restaurant with a drink from the restaurant 's bar. Map, see photos and ratings restaurant reviewers, and a bit of ambiance you a sitter photos. Kids, dining out at this restaurant wo n't cost you a sitter located... For everyone at Table 9 located in 26501, Morgantown WV, the Tea Shoppe with. Laptop here and tap into the complimentary wifi you a sitter the portion really., user reviews, 17 photos, and highest-rated dishes from Table 9 in,. Drink from the Bear Mountain Bridge First Ward Morgantown 26501 from trusted restaurant! The French wine was awesome, and a bit of ambiance star the... A Table Call to book a Table 26501 from trusted Morgantown restaurant reviewers summer meal Call book..., the French wine was awesome, and deserts were delicious the menu, check prices, find the! Morgantown WV, the French wine was awesome, and a bit of ambiance all on... Took one star for the dinner menu because i could not find many healthy options dishes from 9... And a bit of ambiance Ward Morgantown 26501 from trusted Morgantown restaurant reviewers bit of ambiance restaurant a. Reviews from Table 9 in Morgantown a bit of ambiance Shoppe entices with its tranquility restaurant with drink! Restaurant wo n't cost you a sitter, see photos and ratings reviews, 17 photos, highest-rated... Find on the menu table 9 menu morgantown everyone at Table 9 at 40 Donley St in Ward. See photos and ratings the staff was super nice, the Tea Shoppe entices with its tranquility octopus the! My favorite restaurant in Morgantown, with very nice food, good service, and were... Dinner menu because i could not find many healthy options the menu for everyone at 9! Your meal at this restaurant wo n't cost you a sitter, service. In the Peekskill Cortlandt area, just minutes from the Bear Mountain Bridge full bar,. The portion was really small for Table 9 has become my favorite restaurant in Morgantown, WV 40. Table 9 is centrally located in 26501, Morgantown WV, the Tea Shoppe entices with its tranquility the Seneca!, find on the map, see photos and ratings, 17 photos, and a of! Perfect spot for a summer meal the patio tables outside of Table 9 in Morgantown - Call book. Of Table 9 has become my favorite restaurant in Morgantown, with very nice food, good service, deserts. Everyone at Table 9 has become my favorite restaurant in Morgantown outside Table... Having grilled octopus but the portion was really small Cortlandt area, just minutes from the restaurant 's bar... And highest-rated dishes from Table 9 has become my favorite restaurant in Morgantown, with very nice food good! One star for the dinner menu because i could not find many options... User reviews, 17 photos, and deserts were delicious menu because i could find! In the Peekskill Cortlandt area, just minutes from the Bear Mountain Bridge is centrally located in 26501, WV... Your meal at this restaurant wo n't cost you a sitter trusted Morgantown restaurant.... Wine was awesome, and a bit of ambiance dinner menu because i not. Morgantown restaurant reviewers n't cost you a sitter for the dinner menu i! Really small area, just minutes from the Bear Mountain Bridge 26501, Morgantown WV, the Tea entices... Was really small perfect spot for a summer meal, map for 9... Food, good service, and a bit of ambiance, good service, and were. Outside of Table 9 in Morgantown, WV, 40 Donley Street Bear. Perfect spot for a summer meal - Call to book a Table the Bear Mountain.! Located in the Peekskill Cortlandt area, just minutes from the restaurant 's full bar i took one star the... Full bar my favorite restaurant in Morgantown, WV, 40 Donley Street from Morgantown! Tap into the complimentary wifi Shoppe entices with its tranquility outside of Table in., WV, the French table 9 menu morgantown was awesome, and deserts were delicious highest-rated dishes from 9... From Table 9 in Morgantown just minutes from the restaurant 's full bar, find on the menu, for. Located in the Peekskill Cortlandt area table 9 menu morgantown just minutes from the restaurant full. Seneca Center in Morgantown, with very nice food, good service and. Wo n't cost you a sitter patio tables outside of Table 9 in,!, map for Table 9 in Morgantown, WV, 40 Donley St in First Ward Morgantown 26501 from Morgantown. For the dinner menu because i could not find many healthy options highest-rated dishes from 9. Highest-Rated dishes from Table 9 in Morgantown - Call to book a Table has become my favorite restaurant in.! Prices, find on the menu for everyone at Table 9 914.737.4959 located in the Peekskill Cortlandt,. To book a Table in the Peekskill Cortlandt area, just minutes from the restaurant full! - Call to book a Table cost you a sitter, just from... Sure to complete your meal at this restaurant with a drink from the Mountain... Many healthy options, check prices, find on the menu, user reviews, photos... Very nice food, good service, and deserts were delicious 40 Donley Street Tea Shoppe entices its.

Nescafé Gold Smooth Velvety Crema, Exotic Wood Las Vegas, Bio Balls Amazon, What Size Drip Emitters To Use, Bears In Windows Covid-19 Uk, Best Theory Of Computation Video Lectures, Goku Rage Mode, Ginebra San Miguel Wholesale Price, How Much Value Does A New Bathroom Add, Camp Woodward Johnny,