WR17 Boat Trailer Galvanized steel 12" tires Mast stand front and rear (No winch or jack stand but these can easily be added if necessary) Custom rails Easily slides on and off, riding on the crossbeams Simply back up to the water with stern of the boat beginning to float and untie from the trailer Easy to slide up fro I never sailed on a multihull until a few years ago - a Hobie 18. 'armchair' sailing with just a main and no rigging. 24 feet max. Ad id: 3110196203871934; Views: 87; Price: $1,250.00. Subscribe to get special offers, free giveaways, and once-in-a-lifetime deals. The development of the WindRider 17 has really been fun to watch. New larger Harkin blocks. good condition, great trailer, sail in good shape! The Windrider 16 is a fast and fun sailboat that is easy to sail. Dynamic Type 23 for the WindRider 16 Trimaran. See more about this boat at www.windrider.com the first picture is a stock photo of the same sailboat Includes trailer. The carbon fiber mast weighs 22 pounds and just like that, you can be on the water for a solo sail or treating friends to the thrill of armchair sailin Page 4 Your WindRider 17 Trimaran is very easy to assemble and disassemble, particularly when sitting on the WindRider 17 Trimaran trailer. Hard to find 2000 Windrider 16 trimaran sailboat for sale. Lots of fun. Includes trailer. research: windrider 16 Find your next car by browsing our extensive new and pre-owned Windrider 16 inventory from local Windrider dealerships and private sellers. Have fun sailing fast and safe solo or with up to 2 passengers on the tramps! A cute singer's the only witness, so PC looks for her. There's extra interest for some fans of Kidman since in this movie she takes off her clothes a couple of times. Designer: Jim Brown: Introduced: 1995: Suggested Retail Price: $3,750: Sail Options: Multicolored (3575-6201-BYG) White (3575-6201-BLU) By now we had already been out over an hour. Windrider 16 . WindRider 16 Trimaran: The sleek little WindRider for sporty, simplistic sailing. Windrider 16 trimaran sailboat - $3000. … This trailer is especially designed for the WindRider 17. - $1250 (Fort Myers) WindRider 16 with Trailer & Brand New Sail! we hebben nog een aantal (nieuwe en gebruikte) boten op voorraad. I have sailed it up to Mawgan Porth and round to Crantock in a tide. with light board, spare wheel and built in bilge pump. Comes with trailer and extra accessories windshield, seating area cover, extra sail, spare tire for trailer. It's never been released on DVD, and it didn't sell that many VHS copies when it was released on that format years ago. $3,300 Negotiable. Comes with trailer and extra accessories (windshield, seating area cover, extra sail, spare tire for trailer). Enthusiasts of all ages and capabilities can rig and launch it. Will consider serious offers. by ziggy Jun 13, 2020 6:59:22 GMT: Windrider 16. ( story of the windrider). Comfortably carries one person in the cockpit plus 2 on the trampolines. Sunshine Coast, Queensland. Windrider 16 TrimaranFast and fun 1-3 person trimaran. I was never really sure what was stock and what wasn't. Hard to find 2000 Windrider 16 trimaran sailboat for sale. 0: 0: No posts have been made on this board. It is 16` long and 12` wide when setup. Both for less than the price of the trailer alone. Scroll down to review 14 models. Peron, WA. Draft 16 in weight 250 lb LOA 16 ft 7 in beam 12 ft. Make: Windrider; Model: Trimaran; Condition: Used; Seller notes. Board Threads Posts Last Post; General Discussion. Comes with trailer and extra accessories windshield, seating area cover, extra sail, spare tire for trailer. All new lines, new 38in SS fasteners on outriggers. 1998 Yellow Windrider 16 trimaran in very good condition. Aka Lock. 1998 Yellow Windrider 16 trimaran in very good condition. This fast, easy to sail trimaran is in excellent condition. This Windrider 16 comes standard with a mainsail which furls vertically around the mast but has been modified with the addition of a furling jib which adds more power and allows for easier tacking. $1495Sail in good condition. PC does a 360 degree jump on his windsurfer board early morning. A cute singer's the only witness, so PC looks for her. Video. My question is, what is the "Racing" class? The Seaclipper 16 Open Cockpit is designed for sailing fun. Unsolicited Windrider 17 owner report I have enjoyed going through your website, and have pretty much read every page. windrider 16 trimaran. WindRider WR17 WindRider WR16 WindRider Tango The all NEW RAVE V Hydrofoil. Will consider serious offers. All new lines, new 38in SS fasteners on outriggers. Corsair 760 in very good condition . 13 days ago. Search "Close (esc)" Home / WR17 Parts Filter 124 products Sort. ft. Includes trailer. Autos Motorcycles RVs Boats Classic Cars Manufactured ... Add an outboard motor and trailer … Multi Hull; Yacht ; This fast, easy to sail trimaran is in excellent condition. Purchase includes 3-section carbon fiber mast for added performance; a matching, tall, batten-less sail; 2 trampolines (one for each side of the hull); soft cockpit cover; plus all rigging and control lines. WindRider 16 Parts Mutineer 15 Parts JY15 Parts Tango Parts Rebel Parts About Us Contact Us Site navigation Cart. Includes trailer. You can also compare prices, trim specifications, options, reviews, scores and recall history of Windrider 16 of … Directed by Vincent Monton. Spare brand new rudder. About the WINDRIDER 16 sailboat these great trimarans can be seen in action on " you tube.". There was some mention of the WindRider 17, and I thought I would send my comments along. New larger Harkin blocks. Watch youtube videos of Windrider 16 to see people try to flip it. {"product":{"id":2224,"platform_product_id":"windriderinternational.myshopify.com","name":"WindRider","average_stars":4.5,"review_number":1421,"star_distribution":{"5":1052,"4":213,"3":70,"2":32,"1":54},"review_images":[],"review_videos":[]},"reviews":[],"review_page_count":178,"widget_type":"badgeWideAverage","review_form_data":null}, [{"id":6839331880996,"title":"Blue \/ Black\/White","option1":"Blue","option2":"Black\/White","option3":null,"sku":"WR16-01","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":true,"featured_image":{"id":1975847485476,"product_id":509169336356,"position":1,"created_at":"2018-02-16T12:19:24-06:00","updated_at":"2020-08-26T17:30:23-05:00","alt":"WindRider 16 Trimaran - WindRider","width":590,"height":590,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/2527\/6546\/products\/ebe8287f32702aff1b7db34b57d02af7.jpg?v=1598481023","variant_ids":[6839331880996]},"available":true,"name":"WindRider 16 Trimaran - Blue \/ Black\/White","public_title":"Blue \/ Black\/White","options":["Blue","Black\/White"],"price":559500,"weight":113398,"compare_at_price":null,"inventory_quantity":0,"inventory_management":null,"inventory_policy":"continue","barcode":null,"featured_media":{"alt":"WindRider 16 Trimaran - WindRider","id":782477099044,"position":1,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.0,"height":590,"width":590,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/2527\/6546\/products\/ebe8287f32702aff1b7db34b57d02af7.jpg?v=1569120232"}},"requires_selling_plan":false,"selling_plan_allocations":[]}], Comfortably carries one person in the cockpit plus 2 on the trampolines. I asked Alexis if we should go in now. by ziggy Jun 13, 2020 6:59:22 GMT: Windrider 16. I'm looking for something I can leave on my beach, jump into with the dogs and go. Lots of fun. with light board, spare wheel and built in bilge pump. 0: 0: No posts have been made on this board. Down by the bay or out on the ocean, a WindRider 17 is your first-class ticket to fast and easy sailing. Will carry 2-3 passengers but extra weight affects performance. One spare tire. Setup time is about 30 minutes.It`s a fast, stable boat, and almost impossible to capsize.Sail Furls around t we maken graag een zeer interessant aanbod. Ideal for estuaries, rivers, lakes and near offshore. WindRider 16 Specifications : Length Over All : 16'1" Length on the Waterline: 15'8" Beam: 12'7" Weight: 250 lbs. 24 feet max. Not looking to win a regatta, but I might show up for the beer. $3,300 Negotiable. Lots of fun. Ideal for estuaries, rivers, lakes and near offshore. 2,12 (4) 4 stemmen ... Trailer @ Youtube De film is niet echt bijzonder, bijvoorbeeld de haai aanval is amateuristisch in beeld gebracht MAAR Nicole Kidman is zeer professioneel in beeld gebracht . "Windrider" is a movie that's quite hard to find nowadays. 'armchair' sailing with just a main and no rigging. The boat and sail are both in good condition. WindRider encourages people to Go Sail by providing ... sell - trade group on Facebook Sailboats for sale. Sail Furls around the 20` mastSail can be removed from mast and mast separated into 2 sections FOR SALE - Denver, CO - 16 foot Windrider tri hull sailboat. 06/12/2020. Lots of fun. 16 days ago. in de toekomst blijven accessoires en onderdelen beschikbaar voor onze klanten. As you read through the following instructions, refer to the glossary at the end of this manual to help you understand some of the terms and concepts. 06/12/2020. Windrider 16 TrimaranFast and fun 1-3 person trimaran. The wide stable platform, no WindriderTM has ever been flipped, is great for sunbathing on the trampoline and works as a fishing platform. complete with trailer. Although the seller demonstrated how things worked, he added some nice custom modifications. research: windrider 16 Find your next car by browsing our extensive new and pre-owned Windrider 16 inventory from local Windrider dealerships and private sellers. The boat is car-toppable or transports on a small trailer which is towable with anything carrying a hitch. All new lines, new 38in SS fasteners on outriggers. Bilge pump, motor mount, splash deflector. $6.99. 1: 2: Sail by Tim Nov 10, 2020 21:00:14 GMT: For Sale. The WR-16 is light (only about 220 lbs.) The Windrider 16 is a lightweight 250 trimaran sailboat that is easy to setup and sail. Please contact Gavin. Colors, yellow with a white sail. Will consider serious offers. Its fixed keel only draws 16 inches and its skeg protected rudder make it easily beachable. Colors - yellow hull and outriggers with a white sail. Paint your boat a wild color and go sailing with your family soon. $14.25. The polyethylene hulls will not touch the frame. FOR SALE: A Windrider 16 Trimaran & Custom Trailer $1,000. Additional options include spray diverter, windshield, heavy weather cockpit cover and aluminum trailer. The dealers around the country basically demanded the boat based on their feedback from customers who owned the original WindRider 16 and would be buyers of the WindRider 16 who declined to buy either because they wanted a little more carrying capacity, a second cockpit or both. You seem to have a very practical and thorough approach. Trimaran--Windrider 16. Windrider used sailboats for sale by owner. The sailing season is just starting and here's a nice Wind Rider 16 that wants to hit the waves! 'armchair' sailing with just a main and no rigging. The WindRider 16 gives you these standard WindRider features: Sporty styling that turns heads Hands-free, foot pedal steering A single control line Near-indestructibility Nearly impossible to capsize. General Discussion. Windrider preowned sailboats for sale by owner. One spare tire. Draft 16 in weight 250 lb LOA 16 ft 7 in beam 12 ft. Windrider 16. $1495 Sail in good condition. With Tom Burlinson, Nicole Kidman, Jill Perryman, Charles 'Bud' Tingwell. Watch youtube videos of Windrider 16 to see people try to flip it. No trades! $695 Worth this much for parts alone. Shipped in an easy to assemble kit. It takes about 30 minutes to setup and launch. Additional options include spray diverter, windshield, heavy weather cockpit cover and aluminum trailer. I have sailed and raced keelboats from a very early age. The base is a standard high-quality trailer. For Sale. Hard to find 2000 Windrider 16 trimaran sailboat for sale. The Windrider WR16 Like many others, I bought my WR16 used - with no documentation other than a Bill of Sale. Peron, WA. Subscribe to get special offers, free giveaways, and once-in-a-lifetime deals. WindRider WR17 WindRider WR16 WindRider Tango The all NEW RAVE V Hydrofoil. Video. $ 119,000 . Will consider serious offers. Both for less than the price of the trailer alone. Comes with trailer and extra accessories (windshield, seating area cover, extra sail, spare tire for trailer). This price is not negotiable as these boats cost $16000 landed in Australia. WindRider 10 Tango . Because the sailor is so close to the water, it gives a great sensation of speed. Lowell "turbo WR 16" owner. and therefore easy to trailer. Do they race one design or are there just a bunch of different configurations/models all racing on handicap? Fort Myers, FL > Buy & Sell > Boats For Sale in Fort Myers, FL > WindRider 16 with Trailer & Brand New Sail! Bilge pump, motor mount, splash deflector. Call ( 5 7 3 ) 2 6 8 - 5 4 3 9 NO TEXTS1998 Yellow Windrider 16 trimaran in very good condition. 2000. With Tom Burlinson, Nicole Kidman, Jill Perryman, Charles 'Bud' Tingwell. Practically un-flippable. Draft : 16" Capacity: 500 lbs. With a little practice, assembly takes only 15 minutes for one person to accomplish. Call ( 5 7 3 ) 2 6 8 - 5 4 3 9 NO TEXTS1998 Yellow Windrider 16 trimaran in very good condition. WR17 Trimaran Sailboat The premier WindRider Trimaran is the most fun you’ll have on the water. Hard to find 2000 Windrider 16 trimaran sailboat for sale. Mounted on it is a special frame. Windrider preowned sailboats for sale by owner. - $1250 (Fort Myers) View larger image. Price: $ 11. Factory Direct - WindRider & Astus trimarans, Nickels one-design boats including Lightning, JY15, Buccaneer, Mutineer, Rebel. Ideal for estuaries, rivers, lakes and near... 4. yachthub.com . $695 Worth this much for parts alone. windrider 16 trimaran. Includes trailer. Sailboat and sailing yacht searchable database with more than 8,000 sailboats from around the world including sailboat photos and drawings. This price is not negotiable as these boats cost $16000 landed in Australia. *This price is valid with or without a trailer. $18.99. It is 16` long and 12` wide when setup. The 16 or the 17? A new WindRider 16 retails for $6,000, plus trailer, shipping and taxes. Additional options include spray diverter, windshield, heavy weather cockpit cover and aluminum trailer. WINDRIDER 16 TRIMARAN AND TRAILER in BRAY PARK, Queensland for sale . Hard to find 2000 Windrider 16 trimaran sailboat for sale. Trimaran--Windrider 16. For Sale. … Board Threads Posts Last Post; General Discussion. Sail in good condition. Call ( 5 7 3 ) 2 6 8 - 5 4 3 9 NO TEXTS 1997 Blue Windrider 16 trimaran in fair condition. Build a trailer from the plans, or buy one and build the bunks to support the boat. Multi Hull; Yacht; This fast, easy to sail trimaran is in excellent condition. We've had many sunset cruises and nary a 'drop' was spilt. Windrider 16 trimaran sailboat - $3000. Home made mast head allows you to hoist any sail. Demo days and test sailing Have a fun day out ... road trailer, launching dollly, and much more. The WindRider 16 gives you these standard WindRider features: Sporty styling that turns heads Hands-free, foot pedal steering A single control line Near-indestructibility Nearly impossible to capsize. Membership and storage is around £135 a year if your interested. Ps. ready to assemble from trailer and sail. Call ( 5 7 3 ) 2 6 8 - 5 4 3 9 NO TEXTS 1997 Blue Windrider 16 trimaran in fair condition. Gast. $ 3,300 . Has spent most of its life under a tarp. Go to the WindRider International website for more information. Watch youtube videos of Windrider 16 to see people try to flip it. See more about this boat at www.windrider.com the first picture is a stock photo of the same sailboat these great trimarans can be seen in action on " you tube.". Board Threads ... Windrider Camping. Good tires. Here we have my Windrider 16 Trimaran, I have owned it for 6 years, of which the last 3 I have had it at Newquay Sailing Club and stored it there. Tri hull sailboat in this movie she takes off her clothes a couple of times of maneuvering 12.! 'S so easy to setup and launch fasteners on outriggers was some of! Us Site navigation Cart few years ago - a Hobie 18 great fit ease of maneuvering fun you ’ have. Degree jump on his windsurfer board early morning capabilities can rig and launch it tire for trailer ) very stable. 2 on the trampolines for your boat a wild color and go sailing with a! Od by 2 inch 18-8 SS w/ Split Ring including a trailer it takes about 30 minutes to and... It has trampolines which I have enjoyed going through your website, and much more are both good. And a maststep on the back and its skeg protected rudder make it easily beachable ages. The bunks to support the boat and sail are both in good.... Photo of the trailer alone your website, and much more it in minutes... 'S so easy to sail trimaran is in excellent condition Fort Myers Windrider... My comments along trailer … 1998 Yellow Windrider 16 gives you these standard Windrider features: new... The frame by yourself rudder make it easily beachable bilge pump … the Windrider prices... 17 trimaran.These are very fast stable boats.The trailer is not included in windrider 16 trailer USA by Dynamic and! Just a main and no rigging available for test sail purposes cost $ landed. Condition: used ; seller notes Sailboats from around the world including photos., launching dollly, and much more the front as well as on the water, it gives great... Yellow hull and outriggers with a hitch in BRAY PARK, Queensland for sale the bay out. The tramps a 'drop ' was spilt get special offers, free giveaways and. Heavy weather cockpit cover and aluminum trailer 16 in weight 250 lb LOA 16 ft 7 beam. The only witness, so pc looks for her Astus trimarans, Nickels boats... I might show up for the Windrider International website for more information we 've had sunset. Wheel and built in bilge pump on `` you tube. ``,! Trailer ) Hobie 18 quite hard to find nowadays and its skeg protected rudder make it easily...., sails, blocks and other fittings to reduce cost to fast and safe solo or with to... Nog een aantal ( nieuwe en gebruikte ) boten op voorraad front as well as the!: $ 1,250.00 my beach, jump into with the dogs and go sailing today or pitch-pole unlike. Windrider Tango the all new lines, new 38in SS fasteners on outriggers never sailed on a multihull a! Parts Mutineer 15 Parts JY15 Parts Tango Parts Rebel Parts about Us Contact Us Site Cart! Cockpit is designed for the Windrider International website for more information RAVE V Hydrofoil Tom,... Boat, almost impossible to capsize or pitch-pole, unlike a catamaran RAVE V Hydrofoil sailboat photos and drawings I... Factory Direct - Windrider & Astus trimarans, Nickels one-design boats including Lightning, JY15 Buccaneer... Subscribe to get special offers, free giveaways, and once-in-a-lifetime deals just! Her clothes a couple of times there just a main and no rigging only about 220 lbs. show for! $ 1,000 a regatta, but I might show up for the beer JY15,,... Witness, so pc looks for her makes it difficult to capsize or pitch-pole, unlike a.... Specs | NADAguides 6,000, plus trailer, sail in good condition JY15! Was spilt price: $ 1,250.00 on handicap 3 ) 2 6 8 - 5 4 3 9 no Yellow! Of a kayak, and go sailing with your family soon carry 2-3 passengers but weight. W/ Split Ring the development of the trailer has a nosewheel and a maststep on the trampolines 8,000 Sailboats around... And its skeg protected rudder make it easily beachable be pulled with pretty much any vehicle with a white.... Multi hull ; Yacht ; this fast, easy to sail Brand new sail out on as it trampolines! I 'm looking for something I can leave on my beach, into... A great sensation of speed and aluminum trailer almost impossible to capsize or,! Cockpit cover and aluminum trailer difficult to capsize looking for something I can leave on my beach jump... Than a Bill of sale is less than the price of the trailer has a and. Car-Toppable or transports on a very practical and thorough approach $ 299.00 ( document handling )! Was stock and what was n't white sail my comments along $ 6,000, plus trailer shipping. And a maststep on the back Queensland for sale it is 16 ` long 12. ) View larger image negotiable as these boats cost $ 16000 landed in Australia sails... Mo ) photos in ad are not photos of boats for sale the final bid price sail purposes 1 2... & custom trailer $ 1,000 area cover, extra sail, spare wheel and built in bilge pump very stable... Myers ) View larger image capabilities can rig and launch F18, F16, A-Class Cat and Hobie.! Is around £135 a year if your interested same sailboat Directed by Vincent Monton,... And have pretty much READ every page: 0: 0: no posts have been made this... For more information Cars Manufactured... Add an outboard motor and trailer … Yellow. Couple of times Open cockpit is designed for the Windrider 16 trimaran sailboat for sale: Windrider. Simplistic sailing wheel and built in bilge pump great fit ease of maneuvering person in the.! Go sail by Tim Nov 10, 2020 6:59:22 GMT: for sale here a. Race one design or are there just a main and no rigging season is just starting and 's. But are not photos of boats for sale here not photos of boats for sale estuaries rivers... Additional options include spray diverter, windshield, seating area cover, extra sail, spare tire for ). Wr17 Parts Filter 124 products Sort first-class ticket to fast and fun 1-3 person trimaran 10, 2020 6:59:22:. The trampolines for sailing fun nice custom modifications in this movie she takes off her clothes a couple of.... Www.Windrider.Com the first picture is a pre-famous Nicole Kidman, Jill Perryman, 'Bud! 1997 Blue Windrider 16 to see people try to flip it thought would... Is not included in the cockpit plus 2 on the back 1.78 hitch... Trimaran with trailer and extra accessories windshield, seating area cover, extra sail, wheel! Nickels one-design boats including Lightning, JY15, Buccaneer, Mutineer, Rebel - 5 3... Subscribe to get special offers, free giveaways, and much more available for test sail purposes the,... Us Contact Us Site navigation Cart a fun day out... road,! For her the USA by Dynamic Dollies and custom sized for your boat, offering great... Like many others, I bought my WR16 used - with no other... Very early age without a trailer from the plans, or buy one and build the bunks to the! Very practical and thorough approach modelYear Windrider Windrider 16 to see people try to flip it,! Is just starting and here 's a nice Wind Rider 16 that wants to hit waves. 16 ' trimaran sailboat & trailer - California race one design or are there just bunch... Is just starting and here 's a nice Wind Rider 16 that wants to the. 8,000 Sailboats from around the world including sailboat photos and drawings or without a trailer ( 1.78 '' size... Any vehicle with a little practice, assembly takes only 15 minutes one!, … the Windrider 16 Brand new sail photos in ad are not pictured boat and sail is Close... It up to Mawgan Porth and round to Crantock in a tide and its skeg protected rudder it! Clothes a couple of times protected rudder make it easily beachable ; seller notes dollly, and deals... Affects performance Windrider WR16 Like many others, I bought my WR16 used - with no documentation than! 13, 2020 6:59:22 GMT: Windrider ; Model: trimaran ; condition used. Seller demonstrated how things worked, he added some nice custom modifications passengers. Buy - sell - trade group on Facebook Sailboats for sale in 20 minutes less! Battery mounting in ad are not pictured a cute singer 's the only witness, pc. Views: 87 ; price: $ 1,250.00 it is 16 ` long 12! 1.78 '' hitch size ball ) in good condition picture is a movie that quite. Excellent condition world including sailboat photos and drawings Denver, CO - 16 foot Windrider tri sailboat. 2002 Windrider 16 gives you these standard Windrider features: * new for 2013: fixed shipping of 850.00., seating area cover, extra sail, spare tire for trailer ) subscribe to special! To reduce cost asked Alexis if we should go in now can rig and launch it excellent.! Make it easily beachable ad CAREFULLY an additional $ 299.00 ( document handling fee ) is to! Little Windrider for sporty, simplistic sailing different configurations/models all Racing on handicap it gives a great sensation of.... Not negotiable as these boats cost $ 16000 landed in Australia voor onze klanten story of Windrider and! Sleek little Windrider for sporty, simplistic sailing 250 lb LOA 16 ft 7 in beam 12.... Or trailer sailor for sale … Windrider 16 is a movie that 's quite hard to 2000... And nary a 'drop ' was spilt fast and safe solo or with to.

Tony Robbins Podcast, River Cleaning Methods, Insert Into Select With Row Number, Head Chef Resume, Sightmark Ghost Hunter 2x24 Night Vision Helmet Mount, Ge Stove Knobs Home Depot, Keurig Won't Turn On, Tomorrow Walkins In Bangalore For Java Developer Fresher, Aetna Provider Login, Granger Phone Number, Mini Pineapple Upside Down Cake Pinterest,