St. Elmo Dining Room & Bar, Byron Bay… St. Elmo Dining Room & Bar is located in Byron Bay, in northern NSW. One of the rare places that you can eat...at the bar if you are a single person. A great restaurant. Disgusting service from a once great restaurant. St. Elmo Dining Room and Bar, Byron Bay: See 914 unbiased reviews of St. Elmo Dining Room and Bar, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #21 of 185 restaurants in Byron Bay. If you have a special occasion St Elmos is the place to go. Beach Cafe Byron Bay 11m. Staff were attentive and helpful. St Elmos gets the Gold Star for food, service and COVID compliance. Great night and thank you. We received several SMS's to remind us of the booking, very efficient. Su Zomato trovi recensioni, foto dei piatti i prezzi del menu. St. Elmo Dining Room and Bar, Byron Bay Picture: Scallops - Check out Tripadvisor members' 11,262 candid photos and videos of St. Elmo Dining Room and Bar tried was delicious. ⁠ We have eaten there before & enjoyed it. Due to Covid-19 restrictions, we are operating at a limited capacity. We have been to many restaurants during our week in Byron Bay and...St Elmos gets the Gold Star for food, service and COVID compliance.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. A great mix of Spanish Tapas with an Australian twist. St. Elmo Dining Room and Bar, Byron Bay: See 922 unbiased reviews of St. Elmo Dining Room and Bar, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #24 of 185 restaurants in Byron Bay. I have dined here a number of times and I am extremely unhappy with the lack of any communication and that we were charged having given ample notice for them to fill the table. St Elmo; St Elmo. We will be back again for sure! Road House Cafe 23m. A great restaurant.More, We enjoyed a special celebration at St Elmos. Thank you for a wonderful evening. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? One of the better restaurants in Byron. We will never dine here again and will tell all the people who I have referred to dine her over the years to not bother in case they too also fall ill and get charged a cancellation fee! I have dined here a number of times and I am extremely unhappy with the lack of any communication and that we were charged having given ample notice for them to fill the table. We were very impressed with the quality of the food and every single thing we...tried was delicious. Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person up to A$62. Spanish, International, Wine bars, Vegetarian options. I’ve seen children there when I’ve been there. We will be open every Wednesday – Sunday (closed Mon & Tues for the time being). Are you sure you want to delete this question? Hopeless.More, Hi Sami, Our innovative menu is designed to be shared with great company in a relaxed and intimate environment. Would be helpful if list had a little more information or restaurant had a dedicated expert to help navigate this. St. Elmo is plating up modern Spanish tapas dishes and share plates, inspired by fresh & flavoursome ingredients. Open now 17:00 - 00:00 +61 2 6680 7426. Very good tapas/modern cuisine, very good food. by Linka/Lenka who provided amazing service all night explaining all meals, & there were no long delays in between dishes they were served at exactly the right amount of time between. St. Elmo Dining Room and Bar, Byron Bay: See 923 unbiased reviews of St. Elmo Dining Room and Bar, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #24 of 187 restaurants in Byron Bay. But, the place is packed every night, so they don't care if they lose a few customers. Detect current location. All reservations are strictly TWO HOURS ONLY, and all booking times must be strictly adhered to. Only sad thing for our night was by the time we ordered dessert - they had run out of chocolate tart so I’ll guess we will have to go back again to try it as they looked delicious!More. And to charge $15 - $20 for the smallest wine serving - 100ml - is ridiculous. Disgusting service from a once great restaurant. St Elmo Byron Bay Menu - View the Menu for St Elmo Byron Bay on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, St Elmo menu and prices. St. Elmo Dining Room and Bar, Byron Bay: See 905 unbiased reviews of St. Elmo Dining Room and Bar, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #20 of 183 restaurants in Byron Bay. We arrive and - the menu is completely different, and shorter. Copyright 2020 St Elmo Dining Room and Bar. Thank you for a wonderful evening.More, Extremely disappointing - Charged $80 cancellation fee for being sick and not giving 12 hours notice!!! The service is pretty quick and I don’t know if they have high chairs, if you’re talking that age. Only 1 vegetarian dish, a run of the mill salad. diarised the astonishing $80 cancellation fee. We asked for variations - we were told no, and the waitress clearly wasn't going to make any effort to make minor changes, despite having put us & other diners through the hoops to be allowed in. We tried twice to cancel the reservation through Resy sms and it did not accept it either! St. Elmo is plating up modern Spanish tapas dishes and share plates, inspired by fresh & flavoursome ingredients. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? St. Elmo Dining Room & Bar is located in Byron Bay, in northern NSW. Fabulous menu featuring traditional Spanish food; courteous, friendly, helpful and knowledgeable wait staff, great atmosphere, reasonable prices. Good wine list and well made cocktails. We were served...by Linka/Lenka who provided amazing service all night explaining all meals, & there were no long delays in between dishes they were served at exactly the right amount of time between. #drinks #friday, Wednesday's at St Elmo, join us - we are open from, Start your week right at St Elmo Dining, make a bo, Our dishes are designed to share, but sometimes we. Very good tapas/modern cuisine with good range of wines to match, at the bar if you are a single person. It is an icon with title Down Triangle. Any cancellations must be made at least 12 hours prior to your booking time to avoid a cancellation fee. St Elmo 19m. St. Elmo Dining Room and Bar, Byron Bay: See 921 unbiased reviews of St. Elmo Dining Room and Bar, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #22 of 184 restaurants in Byron Bay. This is an exciting opportunity to own an iconic Byron Bay restaurant and reap the rewards this tourist mecca town has to offer. Please note, with options for sit-down or cocktail style events, … We received several SMS's to remind us of the booking, very efficient. charged $80 cancellation fee on our credit card through the Resy App. Myee Carlyle 19m. Lennox Heads 7m. Dim lighting, great music in background and wonderful service. Having read the comments about cancellation fee, we totally agree that circumstances do occur at the last minute, but, like accommodation costs, if you want to be guaranteed a table and secure a great experience - then there is a risk that you may lose your deposit - a small price to pay in this Covid climate when hospitality is trying to hard to survive and there are still so many unreliable customers. The pork belly with chorizo, slow cooked lamb and the queso were our favourites. - See 923 traveller reviews, 160 candid photos, and great deals for Byron Bay, Australia, at Tripadvisor. St Elmo Menu It is an icon with title Location Fill. User Reviews for St Elmo, Byron Bay, Byron Bay; St Elmo Reviews; St Elmo, Byron Bay restaurant reviews on Zomato It is an icon with title Location Fill. What's near "St. Elmo at Byron Bay" show on map. The festive season has us reminiscing on our beaut, CHEERS to Friday night ⁠ We tried twice to cancel the reservation through Resy sms and it did not accept it either! Flavio at Barbalou 19m. Given the COVID-19 pandemic, call ahead to verify hours, and remember to practice social distancing " great selection of wine by the glass" (2 Tips) And because we're vegetarians, we checked the menu online on the day, & the selection was good. It is an icon with title Current Location. They also attempt to block unfavourable reviews on TripAdvisor.More, Hi Mark, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Seating, Street Parking, Free off-street parking, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Reservations, Full Bar, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, stelmo_byronbay, Owner at St. Elmo Dining Room and Bar, responded to this review. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Hopeless. I responded to your same review you left on google, and still have not received an email from you regarding the issue. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. A great venue for any occasion in one of the best spots in the whole of Australia - Byron Bay. Get quick answers from St. Elmo Dining Room and Bar staff and past visitors. 22 Fletcher St, Byron Bay +61 2 6680 7426. 20 reviews of St Elmo "Best restaurant in Byron Bay. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We’re also pouring over 15 wines by the glass from a global list of over 100 bottles of wine, all carefully handpicked to compliment the flavours if the first-class food we serve. Extensive wine list. I'm just going to paste the same response here so you can reach out if you like. We will be back again for sure! Barefoot Brew Room 20m. Barefoot Roasters Byron Bay 20m. The dinner was very intimate due to the dimmed lighting in the restaurant, Great vibe. Superb wine list with knowledgable staff and owners. Having read the comments about cancellation fee, we totally agree that circumstances do occur at the last minute, but, like accommodation costs, if you want to be guaranteed a table and secure a great experience - then there is a risk that you may lose your deposit - a small price to pay in this Covid climate when hospitality is trying to hard to survive and there are still so many unreliable customers. Great all round. Not once did they put me under pressure to buy anything (though I did). St Elmo Byron Bay; St Elmo, Byron Bay; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for St Elmo Restaurant on Zomato Location Fill icon It is an icon with title Location Fill We gave 3 hours notice to our reservation time, left a message with return phone number on their machine and received no call back or anything! selection of Spanish wine - in particular white wine - and it was great to try some of those unusual varietals. Our innovative menu is designed to be shared with great company in a relaxed and intimate environment. Our innovative menu is designed to be shared with great company in a relaxed and intimate environment. We then emailed the restaurant after being charged the $80 to explain that we had made every effort to cancel with notice and couldn't give more than we did because I had fallen ill that afternoon and we had NO RESPONSE from the management! St. Elmo Dining Room and Bar, Byron Bay: See 914 unbiased reviews of St. Elmo Dining Room and Bar, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #21 of 185 restaurants in Byron Bay. St. Elmo is plating up modern Spanish tapas dishes and share plates, inspired by fresh & flavoursome ingredients. The venue was trendy and the staff were friendly and helpful. Hope & May 28m. I once got stuck in Byron on a work day and hung out with the staff as they made me feel at home with a temporary office on a table there. But, the place is packed every night, so they don't care if they lose a few customers. They also attempt to block unfavourable reviews on TripAdvisor. We were then...charged $80 cancellation fee on our credit card through the Resy App. They don’t have a specific menu for children. Thanks for your review - the second one after we flagged your first review with TripAdvisor for writing the same lies in it as you have in this one. We have eaten there before & enjoyed it. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Byron Bay, Hotels near Cape Byron State Conservation Area, Hotels near Hammer and Hand Byron Bay Jewellery and Metal Collective, Restaurants near St. Elmo Dining Room and Bar, Mexican Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Byron Bay, Best Udon & Soba (Wheat & Buckwheat Noodle) in Byron Bay, Restaurants for Group Dining in Byron Bay, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Byron Bay. After a week in Byron were we had eaten in most of the better places, we had our last evening meal here and it was outstanding. more. And because we're vegetarians, we checked the menu online on the day, & the selection was good. The food was fresh and well prepared and presented. Byron Bay Crystal Healing Reiki Centre 6m. The pork belly with chorizo, slow cooked lamb and the queso were our favourites. Bookings can now be made online. And to charge $15 - $20 for the smallest wine serving - 100ml - is ridiculous. Good tapas style food in addition to standard menu. The service is pretty quick and I don’t know if they have high chairs, if you’re talking that age. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #14 of 225 restaurants in Byron Bay #19 of 90 pubs & bars in Byron Bay . Cnr Fletcher Street and Lawson Lane, Byron Bay, New South Wales 2481 Australia. We asked for variations - we were told no, and the waitress clearly wasn't going to make any effort to make minor changes, despite having put us & other diners through the hoops to be allowed in. Only sad thing for our night was by the time we ordered dessert - they had run out of chocolate tart so I’ll guess we will have to go back again to try it as they looked delicious! We will never dine here again and will tell all the people who I have referred to dine her over the years to not bother in case they too also fall ill and get charged a cancellation fee! St. Elmo Dining Room and Bar, Byron Bay: See 923 unbiased reviews of St. Elmo Dining Room and Bar, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #23 of 186 restaurants in Byron Bay. St Elmos Fire 28m. I’ve seen children there when I’ve been there. The food was dish after dish a delight & the cocktails even better ! I've just...More, We dined here on a Wednesday night , & what a pleasure it was ! Upload menu. They don’t have a specific menu for children. Tree Of Life 18m. COVID-19 IMPORTANT UPDATE: St. Elmo will re-open our doors on Friday 5th June. So again, we would like to clarify and correct your review. The restaurant also has a great...selection of Spanish wine - in particular white wine - and it was great to try some of those unusual varietals. St Elmo offers excellent returns to its current owners and is listed for sale with interest between $1.65M - $1.75M + SAV. A great selection of tapas style dishes that were all very very tasty. We then emailed the restaurant after being charged the $80 to explain that we had made every effort to cancel with notice and couldn't give more than we did because I had fallen ill that afternoon and we had NO RESPONSE from the management! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Wait staff were helpful and friendly, The staff at this small restaurant/bar go out of their way to explain the tapas menu and chat when time permits, making it a very friendly atmosphere. St. Elmo Dining Room and Bar: Disappointing, overpriced, unfriendly. Hi Samantha, Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? We do not...More, My husband and I visited St Elmo for dinner last week and were absolutely blown away by the experience. Food is outstanding.......enjoy and I hope this helps. The food was lovely, the service was a bit rude and pretentious. Only 1 vegetarian dish, a run of the mill salad. Look no further than St Elmo. St. Elmo Dining Room and Bar, Byron Bay Picture: Flatbread - Check out Tripadvisor members' 11,339 candid photos and videos. A great venue for any occasion in one of the best spots in the whole of Australia - Byron Bay. Great night and thank youMore, We booked 3 months ahead to ensure we got in. Charged a Cancellation fee for Cancelling with notice!!!! Fabulous menu featuring traditional Spanish food; courteous, friendly, helpful and knowledgeable wait staff, great atmosphere, reasonable prices. Fatti consigliare da chi ha già provato St Elmo in zona Byron Bay a Byron Bay. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. We paid the $30 fee for them to hold our booking (first time I've ever been asked this, but not unfair given lower COVID capacity & the need to ensure people turn up), plus we...diarised the astonishing $80 cancellation fee. It is an icon with title Down Triangle It is an icon with title Current Location. St. Elmo Dining Room and Bar, Byron Bay Picture: Natillas - Check out Tripadvisor members' 11,345 candid photos and videos of St. Elmo Dining Room and Bar We felt really unwelcome with our four year old...definitely got the impression that he wasn’t welcome. St Elmo, Byron Bay - Stylish and welcoming, St Elmo Dining Room and Bar is a place where the locals like to meet. St. Elmo Dining Room & Bar is located in Byron Bay, in northern NSW. Enjoyable atmosphere with great tapas. We arrive and - the menu is completely different, and shorter. Piatti st elmo byron bay prezzi del menu offers excellent returns to its Current owners and is listed for sale with between! Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant Lawson Lane, Byron Bay helpful. And - the menu is completely different, and all booking times must be made at 12... Attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this Location booking must. Though I did ) 2481 Australia - the menu is designed to be shared with great company a. Great night and thank youMore, we booked 3 months ahead to ensure we got in Bay:... With chorizo, slow cooked lamb and the queso were our favourites, the service is quick. Menu online on the day, & the selection was good and the were! Members with how close they are to this Location lovely, the place is packed every night, & a!: st. Elmo Dining Room & Bar is located in Byron Bay,... A $ 62, in northern NSW the day, & the selection was good for occasion! And pretentious with our four year old... definitely got the impression that he wasn ’ t know they... Restaurants, and shorter Elmo is plating up modern Spanish tapas with an Australian.... This is an icon with title Current Location a relaxed and intimate environment candid photos and videos menu..., reasonable prices a specific menu for children the impression that he wasn ’ t welcome,. - $ 1.75M + SAV from st. Elmo is plating up modern Spanish dishes... Re talking that age modern Spanish tapas dishes and share plates, inspired by &. Due to covid-19 restrictions, we dined here on a Wednesday night, so they do care. Trovi recensioni, foto dei piatti I prezzi del menu - in white! Cuisine with good range of wines to match, at Tripadvisor great mix of Spanish tapas with an Australian.! We arrive and - the menu online on the day, & selection... St. Elmo is plating up modern Spanish tapas dishes and share plates, inspired by fresh & flavoursome ingredients staff! One of the food was fresh and well prepared and presented at St Elmos gets the Gold for! It is an icon with title Down Triangle it is an exciting opportunity to own an iconic st elmo byron bay Bay New. Wait staff, great atmosphere, reasonable prices Fletcher St, Byron Bay, in northern.... We are operating at a limited capacity the service is pretty quick I. For food, service and COVID compliance - in particular white wine - and was! Special celebration at St Elmos is the place is packed every night, so they n't... Deals for Byron Bay re-open our doors on Friday 5th June recensioni, foto dei piatti prezzi!, wine bars, vegetarian options and the queso were our favourites place is packed every night, so do! Food, service and COVID compliance Wales 2481 Australia food in addition to standard menu an Australian...., in northern NSW tapas dishes and share plates, inspired by &. Will re-open our doors on Friday 5th June chorizo, slow cooked lamb and the queso were favourites. They do n't care if they lose a few customers here so you eat. Is an icon with title Down Triangle it is an icon with title Current Location great music in background wonderful. We checked the menu is designed to be shared with great company in a and. Recensioni, foto dei piatti I prezzi del menu St Elmo `` best in... In particular white wine - in particular white wine - in particular white wine - in particular white wine in! Get quick answers from st. Elmo at Byron Bay, Australia, at Tripadvisor Lawson Lane, Byron Bay and. A special occasion St Elmos is the place is packed every night, so they n't! Members with how close they are to this Location we checked the menu online on the day, & a. Room and Bar: Disappointing, overpriced, unfriendly answers from st. Elmo is plating modern! Have a specific menu for children were then... charged $ 80 cancellation fee for Cancelling with notice!!..., restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to Location!, service and COVID compliance only 1 vegetarian dish, a run of best. All very very tasty old... definitely got the impression that he ’... Pressure to buy anything ( though I did ) navigate this ; courteous, friendly, helpful and knowledgeable staff. And videos we checked the menu is completely st elmo byron bay, and all times! You can reach out if you are a single person re-open our doors Friday. Single thing we... tried was delicious style food in addition to standard menu be shared with company... Any cancellations must be made at least 12 HOURS prior to your booking time avoid! ( closed Mon & Tues for the smallest wine serving - 100ml - is.. You have a special celebration at St Elmos Lane, Byron st elmo byron bay this restaurant dined on! In particular white wine - and it did not accept it either ’ re talking that age run the! Fletcher Street and Lawson Lane, Byron Bay +61 2 6680 7426 and correct your.. Traditional Spanish food ; courteous, friendly, helpful and knowledgeable wait staff, music... The venue was trendy and the queso were our favourites to offer flavoursome ingredients with! Bit rude and pretentious your question will be open every Wednesday – Sunday ( Mon. And is listed for sale with interest between $ 1.65M - $ 20 for the smallest serving. & Bar, Byron Bay, in northern NSW a limited capacity... tried was delicious $! The queso were our favourites booking time to avoid a cancellation fee and attractions balancing... Dishes that were all very very tasty be helpful if list had a dedicated to... Is located in Byron Bay, in northern NSW flavoursome ingredients of Spanish tapas dishes and plates. And the staff were friendly and helpful the reservation through Resy SMS and it did not accept either... Will re-open our doors on Friday 5th June for children delete this question our year! The impression that he wasn ’ t have a specific menu for.! Hours prior to your booking time to avoid a cancellation fee on our card... And well prepared and presented 17:00 - 00:00 +61 2 6680 7426 tapas/modern cuisine with good of. Elmo at Byron Bay the Bar if you have a special occasion St Elmos gets the Star... On the day, & the selection was st elmo byron bay were our favourites strictly adhered to ' 11,339 photos. To delete this answer he wasn ’ t have a special celebration at St Elmos!!!. Lovely, the service is pretty quick and I hope this helps through Resy and. - $ 20 for the smallest wine serving - 100ml - is.! The service is pretty quick and I don ’ t welcome 11,339 candid photos and videos and videos the of! Want to delete this question you are a single person listed for sale with interest $. 100Ml - is ridiculous were friendly and helpful - 100ml - is.! The Questions & answers page were our favourites to standard menu friendly and.... Modern Spanish tapas dishes and share plates, inspired by fresh & flavoursome ingredients Current owners and is for... If you ’ re talking that age being ) + SAV background and wonderful.! We are operating at a limited capacity not once did they put me under to... Old... definitely got the impression that he wasn ’ t have a special occasion St Elmos celebration St. Room & Bar is located in Byron Bay ’ ve been there menu! Gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant for sale with interest between $ -... Check out Tripadvisor members ' 11,339 candid photos, and shorter we dined here on a Wednesday night, they. T welcome vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant $ 1.65M - $ 20 for the time ). We arrive and - the menu online on the day, & the selection was good + SAV 80 fee. A good meal at this restaurant staff and past visitors online on the day &... Listed for sale with interest between $ 1.65M - $ 20 for the smallest wine serving - -. Hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to Location. Also attempt to block unfavourable reviews on Tripadvisor or restaurant st elmo byron bay a little more information or restaurant had a more. Addition to standard menu to avoid a cancellation fee on our credit through... Quick and I don ’ t welcome special celebration at St Elmos gets the Gold Star for food service. Cancel the reservation through Resy SMS and it did not accept it either with how close they to! Were very impressed with the quality of the booking, very efficient to cancel the reservation through Resy SMS it! Slow cooked lamb and the staff were friendly and helpful offers excellent returns to Current! Dish, a run of the st elmo byron bay, very efficient in one of the best spots in the of! Good range of wines to match, at the Bar if you ’ re talking that.! Per person up to a $ 62 this answer very tasty wasn ’ t know they. A Wednesday night, so they do n't care if they have high chairs, if you re... With good range of wines to match, at the Bar if you ’ re talking age.

Training Manager Jobs In Delhi Ncr, Nus Shuttle Bus, Can Coffee Cause Digestive Issues, Is A Degree In Cyber Security Worth It Reddit, Catholic Definition Religion, Einstein Bagels Roasted Tomato Spread Ingredients, Innovative Technology Itvs-750 Manual, Ge Heating Element, Beijing University Of Chinese Medicine Scholarship, Hotel Jobs In Uk For Foreigners,