Holiday Returns, eligible orders placed through December 24, 2020 benefit from an extended About Warranty Shipping Info Returns. As low as $609.00. Mitglied seit 31 Mrz 2012 Beiträge 536 Gefällt mir 55. EOTech's Holographic Hybrid Sight II or HHS II EXPS3-4 HWS with G33.STS Magnifier bundles a compact and versatile holographic weapon sight with a 3x magnifier to increase the sight's usable range. The G30 is compatible with all EOTECH HWS models. I was able to shoot tighter groups after mounting this on my AR. are orders being taken for the combo set up in black?? All rights reserved. EOTECH EXPS3-0 Holographic With G33 3X Magnifier- HHS System- With Boxs!! FREE Shipping by Amazon. 4.9. Have one to sell? Our customers have spoken – this is one of the best rated products in the Red Dot Sights & Accessories category! 3,349 views I wouldn't call it perfect, but it’s built like a tank and does everything you could ask. This magnifier was replaced by Eotech just a couple months ago....(my original had a black spec on the glass)....This one is great with perfect glass. BEFORE MAKING A PURCHASE: Please note that ALL SALES OF SIGHTS ARE FINAL. 9 Nov 2020 #1. Enter your email below to receive a … Eotech Model G33 3x Magnifier with STS Mount - $499.99 after code "G33" The G33 is the 3rd Generation of L3 EOTech magnifiers. Additionally, the improved mount provides faster transitioning from 3X to 1X. Water Resistant - Submersible to 33 ft (10 m) depth 9 Nov 2020 #1. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Derzeit nicht verfügbar. SKU: HHS-I . her) means scout. The EOTech runs on the battery while the ACOG has self-illuminated fiber optic. About Warranty Shipping Info Returns. 4.8 out of 5 stars 382. Easy setup, even for an amateur like myself. NV compatible means I wont have to buy another optic after I smash my piggy bank and get into the NV game. Out of Stock. 749,00 € * 795,00 € * EOTECH G43 STS Magnifier . Free shipping. item 6 EOTech G33 Magnifier with QD STS Mount G33STS 6 - EOTech G33 Magnifier with QD STS Mount G33STS. Maximal 50 … per page. $1,050.00. Firearm Discussion and Resources from AR-15, AK-47, Handguns and more! No returns or exchanges on sights will be accepted. Both of these are used by the military in America. item 7 EOTech Magnifier, 3X, QD Mount, Switch to Side, Black Finish G33.STS 7 - EOTech Magnifier, 3X, QD Mount, Switch to Side, Black Finish G33.STS. The G43 magnifier is a miniaturized version of EOTECH's battle-tested G33, making it one of the most compact and lightweight magnifiers on the market today. It is an incredible piece of technology that is free, has holography transmission optics and supplies incredible visibility. $599.00. Thread: Eotech EXPS3-0 + G33 Magnifier. Bei Verwendung mit HWS-Modellen mit seitlicher Tastenschnittstelle, kann der Nutzer das Eotech auch mit dahinter geklappter Vergrößerung vollumfänglich nutzen. If you aren’t familiar with Eotech magnifiers they do exactly what you expect, they magnify. Chosen and trusted by tip-of-the-spear U.S Armed Forces, our battle-tested G33™ Magnifier mounts directly behind an EOTECH Holographic Weapon Sight (HWS). At brightness level 12, you'll get about 600 hours of power off a single CR123A battery. If purchased item arrives damaged or defective, please contact EOTECH Technical Support  to obtain an RMA number. BEFORE MAKING A PURCHASE: Please note that ALL SALES OF SIGHTS ARE FINAL. The EXPS3 is built to conserve rail space while enabling rapid both-eyes-open sighting and tracking in a variety of conditions. Learn more about our Out of stock. ITAR. FOR FURTHER DETAILS ON HOW WE WILL USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA, PLEASE REVIEW OUR PRIVACY POLICY. Model G33. Get it as soon as Mon, Dec 21. Weiterhin bietet er eine werkzeuglose, vertikale sowie horizontale Bildjustage, ein größeres Sehfeld und einen einstellbaren Dioptrienausgleich für eine verbesserte sowie präzisere Scharfstellung. The new slap to side mount is … With our quick switch-to-side (STS) mount and iron-sight backup, EOTECH’s shortest HWS provides effortless engagement of the 3X magnifier to put you in control at any range. FREE Shipping. 629,00 € * 690,00 € * EOTECH EXPS3 -0 TAN . 4.0 out of 5 stars 508. I have this combo mounted on my SBR Scar 17 and it hasn’t given me any issues so far. At 4 inch, the EOTech 512. Amazon Business: For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. 2 bids. EOTech EXPS3-0. EOTech G33 Magnifier. 1776 United shirts [including Tar & Feather]: (use code Mrgunsngear for 20% off): Nine Line Apparel Shirts: (discount code MGNG20): EOTech 552.A65 Holographic sight with G33.STS 3X Magnifier . Really impressed by this optic. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Marke: EOTech: Farbe: Black: Artikelabmessungen L x B x H: 25.4 x 22.9 x 7.6 cm: Artikelgewicht : 2.38 Pfund: Magnification Maximum: 3: Info zu diesem Artikel Eotech HHS l (EXPS3-4 with G33 … Add to Wish List Add to Compare. Night-vision-compatible technology provides a radically enhanced sighting system over traditional reflex sights with ultimate clarity even in complete darkness. For cowitnessing raised iron sights, the STS mount comes with an optional 7mm riser. This was painted FDE as well. or Best Offer. The matte black EOTech G33.STS 3x Magnifier from L3 comes with the Switch to Side (STS) quick-release mount, which allows the shooter to switch to unmagnified viewing simply by pushing the G33 to the side. Show Printable Version; 12-20-14, 15:23 #1. We'll even cover the cost of return shipping. The Eotech G33 is our favorite magnifier on the market currently. EOTech OPMOD EXPS3-0 HHS-I w/ G33 3X Magnifier Review Video Posted December 31, 2014 in Gun Reviews , Gun Videos by Gun Videos — No Comments ↓ Welcome back, everybody. Thread Tools. 2 - Eotech G33 3x magnifier with STS (switch to side) mount. Armando R., Export of this product is strictly controlled and enforced by the U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry and Security, as prescribed in the Export Administration Regulation (EAR), Title 15, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 730-774. This EOTech OPMOD EXPS3-0 HHS-I Holosight w/G33 3x Magnifier, 68 MOA ring, 1MOA Dot gives you a high-quality optic and a magnifier to engage distant targets all for an incredible value. Pinit. It offers more eye relief with windage and elevation adjustments that can be manipulated by hand, without any tools. $579.00. Special offers and product promotions. The new slap to side mount is incredibly durable and. Wide rectangular window of the HWS heightens peripheral vision. Manufactured by EOTech. If you aren’t familiar with Eotech magnifiers they do … Produktinformationen "EOTech G33.STS TAN Magnifier" Das neue Eotech G33.STS ist gegenüber dem G23.FTS Vorgängermodell in einigen Aspekten wesentlich verbessert worden. Image not available. with matching mag... Sign up and get exclusive access to promotions, sales events, pre-order sales & more! EOTech LLC does not authorize any of its dealers or distributors to export this commodity without prior, written authorization, and will not provide warranty or post-sales support of unauthorized international exports. We're honored to offer a Military Discount to anyone who is serving or has served in the US Armed Forces, Law Enforcement, or as an Emergency First Responder. EXPS3-0 und G33 STSTAN Magnifier Beide Optiken sind als neuwertig zu bezeichnen. View Profile View Forum Posts View Articles Senior Member Join Date Oct 2007 Posts 6,507 Feedback Score 11 (100%) Eotech EXPS3-0 + G33 Magnifier Free shipping . Buy, Sell, and Trade your Firearms and Gear. Zeroing an Eotech and Magnifier Questions? Only 2 left. BEFORE MAKING A PURCHASE: Please note that ALL … Please click here for more information. Eotech g33 3x magnifier. EOTech 552.A65 . Free shipping . Arrives before Christmas. 1.250,00 € * 1.368,00 € * EOTECH EXPS3 -0 . These Red Dot Sights brought to you by the experts at OPMOD offer 30 brightness settings so that you can customize your reticle to best match your ambient lighting conditions. EOTech HHS-1 link: . My second eotech and they are my absolute favorite. Out of stock. $920.00. If you have an EOTech G23 or G33 Magnifier, this setup is for you. November 14, 2019, All OPMOD Red Dot Sights & Accessories Reviews, See more best rated Red Dot Sights & Accessories products, OPMOD EOTech Hybrid Sight IOP Holosight w/ 3X G33 Magnifier, Tan, Night Vision Compatible HHS-1 OP with FREE 40 OpticsPlanet.com Gift Certificate. Looks and feels good on the ar. Der G33 STS ist in den Farben schwarz und tan (sand) erhältlich. eotech g33 3x magnifier. It pairs flawlessly with any of the EOTech Holographic Weapon Sights (HWS). 1 0 0. THE ONLY MAGNIFIER APPROVED AND UNDER CONTRACT WITH USSOCOM. At the point when in CQB battle nothing is as significant as having a decent weapon sight. The Eotech G33 is Eotech’s own magnifier for their holographic sights. The Holographic Hybrid Sight II (HHS II) has an EXPS2-2 with a G33.STS magnifier. © Copyright 2020 EOTECH, LLC. Ratings and Reviews. EOTECH G33 Magnifier. 749,00 € * 795,00 € * EOTech EXPS 3-4 . Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. EOTECH MAGNIFIER G30™ 1 Review. These Red Dot Sights brought to you by the experts at OPMOD offer 30 brightness settings so that you can customize your reticle to best match your ambient lighting conditions. Both reticle and target maintain constant, razor-sharp focus. See the Eotech Advantage Unwavering Focus. G33 with new Quick Switch to Side (STS) mount is faster than ever, just push the magnifier to the side and it will lock securely in that position until you push it back into place for magnified viewing. Having owned a G33, I got my hands on a G30 to test out. EOTech 512 with G33 3x Magnifier package EOTech 512.A65 Holographic Sight. The G33 offers tool free azimuth adjustment and an adjustable diopter for improved, precise focusing. HERE AT EOTECH, LLC., WE TAKE YOUR PRIVACY SERIOUSLY AND WILL ONLY USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO ADMINISTER YOUR ACCOUNT AND/OR TO PROVIDE YOU THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES YOU HAVE REQUESTED FROM US. STORE. Free shipping. $10.00 shipping. Share: Skip to the end of the images gallery . Out of stock. Additionally, the improved mount provides faster transitioning from 3X to 1X. Enjoy Free Shipping during the holidays! Move over photo to zoom. Mouse over to Zoom-Click to enlarge. Notify me when this product is in stock . Gun Gear: EOTech Model G33 3X Magnifier With STS Free Mount $499.99 After CODE Ammoland Inc. Posted on August 4, 2020 August 3, 2020 by F Riehl, Editor in Chief Talking about circuit failure, the ACOG is not plagued with this problem. It is perhaps the successor to the venerable SOCOM-issued G33; making that optic's legacy form factor and capabilities available at about half the price. MPN: HHS I . $529.00 EOTECH XPS3 Holographic Weapon Sight. The G33 offers tool free azimuth adjustment and an adjustable diopter for improved, precise focusing. $639.00 Next page. The EXPS3-0 features the standard reticle with 68 MOA bullseye ring and 1 MOA center dot. Chosen and trusted by tip-of-the-spear U.S Armed Forces, our battle-tested G33™ Magnifier mounts directly behind an EOTECH Holographic Weapon Sight (HWS). EOTECH MAGNIFIER G45™ $669.00. It utilizes a 65 MOA ring and 4-dot reticle, plus a 7mm riser for a lower 1/3 co-witness with iron sights. The G33 is an improved version of previous Eotech magnifiers and offers a lot of interesting and nice features in a smaller package. THE ONLY MAGNIFIER APPROVED AND UNDER CONTRACT WITH USSOCOM. Like all LT products, it came with mounting hardware, Locktight, wrench, and adjusting tool. 749,00 € * 795,00 € * EOTech EXPS 2-0 . EOTECH MAGNIFIER G43™ $629.00. all other s have a paralax blur Related: eotech magnifier g33 sts eotech magnifier g30 eotech g43 magnifier eotech g33 magnifier tan vortex magnifier eotech exps3-0 motorcraft pfb-101 fuel pump eotech g33 3x magnifier eotech exps3 vortex optics ranger 1800 laser rangefinder pinball deebot 500 Compact little build, but with a … EOTech EXPS3-4 HWS with G33 Magnifier. 4 Reviews. Eotech Model G33 3x Magnifier with STS Mount - $499.99 after code "G33" The G33 is the 3rd Generation of L3 EOTech magnifiers. … 99. $1,179.00 . If you want to opt-out of the magnifier then simply go with the EOTech. Shop now and get Shoot your group and adjust or what? Extremely happy with my decision to run this optic set up. Dies hat keine Auswirkung auf das Rotpunktabsehen im EOTech selbst, sondern dient einfach dafür, dass man klar mit dem Magnifier durch das EOTech Fenster blicken kann. Fabian, Gear Expert, $7.50 shipping. Servus, mich biete diese beiden Eotech Komponenten der Spitzenklasse zum Tausch an. Zustand: Neu This product is currently not available. It can only be shipped in the USA. Eotech EXPS 3-0 und G33 STSTAN. EOTech 512. Out of stock. EOTECH HHS I - Holographic Hybrid Sight includes EXPS3-4 sight wth G33 Magnifier Quick Transitions - Change quickly from close quarter to medium range targets with the included G33 Magnifier and Switch-to-Side mount Night Vision Campatible - Works with all Gen 1-3 night vision devices. Ob und wann dieser Artikel wieder vorrätig sein wird, ist unbekannt. Themenstarter Rudel; Beginndatum 9 Nov 2020; Rudel. Our Holographic Hybrid Sight II (HHS II™), featuring an EXPS2-2 with a G33™ Magnifier, gives you an unparalleled advantage. The mount provides fast transitioning from 5X to 1X and the optic offers tool-free vertical and horizontal adjustments with a large field-of-view. You can’t buy an EXPS and G33 cheaper anywhere on the internet. Manufactured by EOTech. Fax: +1-866-534-3097 : HHS1. Picture Information. EOTech G33 The new G33 Magnifier from EOTech. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery . When target is magnified the HWS point of aim is not. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. SKU. As low as $609.00. Delivering an uncompromising targeting experience for tactical and recreational shooters, the increased height of our all-purpose EXPS2—like every model in the EXPS line— allows for lower third, co-witness of iron sights. The water-resistant EOTech OPMOD EXPS3-0 HHS-I Adjustable Holosight w/G33 3x Magnifier is night vision-compatible with Gen 1-3+ devices so that you can take on dark environments with peak precision. 600 continuous hours at nominal setting 12 at room temp. For close quarters combat, the OPMOD EOTECH HHS-I EXPS3-0 with G33 Magnifier is the weapon sight of choice. The EOTech runs on the battery while the ACOG has self-illuminated fiber optic. Just 25yds. EOTech HHS l (EXPS3-4 with G33 3X Magnifier) by Marke: EOTech. 9AM-5PM CST Sun (Chat & Email Only), OPMOD HHS1 & HHS1 with Magnifier - OPMOD in Focus - OpticsPlanet.com, OPMOD HHS-1 & HHS-2 Commercial - OpticsPlanet.com, EOTech HHS Holographic Hybrid Sight - OpticsPlanet.com, OPMOD EOTech Hybrid IOP Holosight w/ 3x G33 Magnifier, Tan, Night Vision Compatible HHS-1 OP. EOTech OPMOD EXPS3-0 HHS-I Holosight w/G33 3x Magnifier, 68 MOA ring, 1MOA Dot, EOTech OPMOD EXPS2-0 HHS-II Holo Sight w/3x G33 Magnifier, 68 MOA ring, 1MOA Dot, EOTech HHS1 Holographic Red Dot Sight w/ G-33 3.25x Magnifier, EOTech HHS-II Holographic Hybrid Sight II w/ EXPS2-2 Red Dot Sight and G33.STS Magnifier, Sig Sauer OPMOD Romeo5 1x20mm Compact Red Dot Sight, 2MOA Dot, Vortex OPMOD StrikeFire II 4 MOA Red/Green Dot with Cantilever AR-15 Mount, EOTech OPMOD EXPS2-0 Green Reticle Holographic Weapon Sight, Sightmark OPMOD 1.0 Limited Edition Green Universal Magnetic Boresight, Boyt Harness Soft Handgun Case 911 Series, Boyt Harness Khaki Takedown Case with Pocket GC214WC, Burris AR-536 Prism 5x 36mm Tactical Red Dot Sight, Ballistic CQ Reticle, Bushnell SpeedScreen Radar Gun Speed Display for Speedster III, Celestron 90mm Maksutov Spotting Scope Package w/ Tripod, Eyepieces & More, Vortex StrikeFire II Red Dot w/ 4 MOA Reticle, Vortex Crossfire II 1x 2 MOA Red Dot Sight, Holosun HS510C Circle Dot Open Reflex Sight, OpticsPlanet Exclusive Vortex Sparc AR II 1x 2 MOA Red Dot Sight, EOTech OPMOD EXPS2-0 Holographic Sight, 68 MOA Ring and 1-Dot Reticle, Black, EXPS2-0OP, EOTech OPMOD EXPS2-2 Holographic Sight, 68 MOA ring and 2MOA Dots Reticle, Black, EXPS2-2OPMOD, TRYBE Optics Micro Red Dot Sight, 3 MOA w/ QD Riser, Black, TRORD3MOA, Barska 1x20 Dual Green/Red Dot Scope, Black, Dovetail/Weaver Base AC11586, TRYBE Defense Multifunctional Headwear - Facemask, Balaclava, Neck Gaiter in One, Grey Digital Camo, TRBBALA-GRY, March Scopes Smartphone Adapter For March Riflescope, Black, NSN None, DA367-0, by Free shipping. EOTech HHS I EXPS3-4 HWS with G33 Magnifier Combo $1,239.00 $1,179.00 On Sale On Sale EOTech HWS 518 Holographic Sight w/ Quick Release Mount $575.00 $545.00 On Sale On Sale EOTech HHS II EXPS2-2 HWS with G33 Magnifier Combo $1,169.00 $1,109.00 Company info. Please check your email for confirmation message. Regardless of the scenario, it provides an unparalleled advantage when transitioning from short-range to long-range shooting. If you are okay with anything then the ACOG should be fine. This is a discussion on Zeroing an Eotech and Magnifier Questions? Der unter Extremstbedingungen erprobte EOTech G33™ Magnifier wird direkt hinter das EOTECH montiert. Full review of the EOTech Holographic Hybrid Sight 1 combination of EXPS3 holographic optic and G33 3x magnifier including pros/cons and what I think of it overall . 619,00 € * 660,00 € * EOTECH G45 STS Magnifier . Produktinformationen "EOTECH G45 STS Magnifier" Dieser hat das gleiche Gewicht und die gleichen Abmessungen wie der bewährte G33-Magnifier, jedoch mit einer zusätzlichen 2-fachen Vergrößerung für bessere Präzision beim Schießen auf größere Entfernungen. EOTECH MAGNIFIER G33™ 21 Reviews Add Your Review. Feyachi M36 1.5X - 5X Red Dot Sight Optics Magnifier with Flip to Side Mount. Only 1 left! Designed for tactical shooting with feedback from military and … Only registered users can write reviews. EXPORT RESTRICTIONS: Export of this product is strictly controlled and enforced by the U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry and Security, as prescribed in the Export Administration Regulation (EAR), Title 15, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 730-774. 4,7 von 5 Sternen 101 Sternebewertungen. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov. 3 models EOTech OPMOD EXPS-2 Red Dot Sight (291) As Low As (Save Up to $33.00) $566.00 Best Rated. When used with HWS Models 518, 558, and EXPS (with side-button interface), the user can easily operate the sight even with the magnifier engaged. eotech g33 3x magnifier. Done. Even when the sight window is partially shattered or obscured, the HWS continues to function. The Eotech G33 is our favorite magnifier on the market currently. Beautiful piece of work as always from eotech. G33 3x Sight Magnifier With Switch To Side Qd Mount + 558 Red Green Dot Clone. The EOtech G33 3x magnifier is shorter and lighter than previous models. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. BY FILLING OUT AND SUBMITTING THIS FORM, YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO VUDU COLLECTING YOUR INFORMATION. Both the holo-sight and magnifier secure tight to the rail with crisp, clear red dot! A65 is possibly the most preferred HWS version. $159.99. 4 Items . MPN: HHS-1-OPA would be a great option for a Scar. Reticle is a 68 MOA circle with 1 MOA aiming dot, Single transverse 123 battery to reduce sight length, Compatible with Gen I-III+ Night Vision Systems (tandem operation), Shortened base only requires at most 2 3/4 inch of rail space, Battery cap and latch are eliminated and replaced with a simple O-ring, tethered cap; better sealing is achieved, Average battery life at brightness level 12 is roughly 600 hours, Side buttons, NV compatible with a single quick detach throw lever. See all 18 - All listings for this product. The LT 755 S-EO Swing Mount for G33 Magnifier is Sweeeeeet. If you are okay with anything then the ACOG should be fine. The quick switch-to-side (STS) mount offers a simple, instant disengagement of the magnifier. 4.6 out of 5 stars 109. So how do you zero one with a magnifier on. or Best Offer. If you want to opt-out of the magnifier then simply go with the EOTech. Free shipping. 4.8 out of 5 stars 385. EOTech LLC does not authorize any of its dealers or distributors to export this commodity without prior, written authorization, and will not provide warranty or post-sales support of unauthorized international exports. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. This product is regulated by ITAR. The G33 also offers tool free azimuth adjustment, a larger field of view and an adjustable diopter for improved, precise focusing. Write a review. No tool required, which is handy. Best Seller in … within the Optics and Sights forums, part of the Firearms, Gear and Equipment category; So no experience with an Eotech. Still some paint on the knobs etc....but it is what it is. Delivers fast transitioning from 3X to 1X, tool-free vertical and horizontal adjustments, larger field-of-view, and an adjustable diopter for improved, precise focusing. EOTECH MAGNIFIER G33™ 21 Reviews. It’s profile is perfect for fit, form, and function. 5 out of 5 stars (89) 89 product ratings - eotech g33 3x magnifier. If you're considering buying one, just do it. Add to Cart. Related: eotech magnifier g33 sts eotech magnifier g30 eotech g43 magnifier eotech g33 magnifier tan vortex magnifier eotech exps3-0 motorcraft pfb-101 fuel pump eotech g33 3x magnifier eotech exps3 vortex optics ranger 1800 laser rangefinder pinball deebot 500 The G45.STS 5X Magnifier has the similar weight and dimensional properties as the existing G33 Magnifier, but with an additional 2X magnification for precision aiming at greater distances. It offers you some assistance with seeing better, it enhances your capacity to go for focuses … Genuine Eotech exps2 with G33 Magnifier. Ending Dec 21 at 6:38AM PST 3d 9h. Both of these are used by the military in America. PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including (Epichlorohydrin, Phenyl, Hydrazine or Cumene) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Die neue STS Montage erlaubt dem Schützen im Bruchteil einer Sekunde schneller und besser von CQB auf Situationen in mittleren Entfernungsbereich zu reagieren. $579.00. $39.95. 4.7 out of 5 stars 381. The EXPS3 is built to conserve rail space while enabling rapid both-eyes-open sighting and tracking in a variety of conditions. WS6. Free shipping. With our Hassle-Free Extended … 9AM-5PM CST Sat This EOTech OPMOD EXPS3-0 HHS-I Holosight w/G33 3x Magnifier, 68 MOA ring, 1MOA Dot gives you a high-quality optic and a magnifier to engage distant targets all for an incredible value. Thanks for the quality product 5/5. EOTech G33 Magnifier. Eotech Holographic Hybrid Sight I™ EXPS3-4 with G33.STS Magnifier. Opens image gallery. Non-reflective sight window and holographic reticle visible only to the operator. X. 689,00 € * 734,00 € * EOTECH EXPS3 -0 tan + G33 tan KSK-Spezial . Free Value Shipping No tool required, which is handy. EOTech OPMOD EXPS3-0 HHS-I Holosight w/G33 3x Magnifier, 68 MOA ring, 1MOA Dot (29) $1,179.00 (Save $90.00) $1,089.00 Best Rated. -+ Email Me When In Stock . Magnifier for Eotech Aimpoint Red Dot adjust 3x Sight w/ Low Mount. They are using Heckler & Koch G36, equipped with the Eotech EXPS3-0 and magnifier G33. We want to ensure that making a return is as easy as possible! The magnifier is incredibly clear. Show. Delivers fast transitioning from 3X to 1X, tool-free vertical and horizontal adjustments, larger field-of-view, and an adjustable diopter for improved, precise focusing. It’s lightweight and very durable. EOTech OPMOD EXPS3-0 HHS-I Holosight w/G33 3x Magnifier, 68 MOA ring, 1MOA Dot EOTECH guarantees every product to be free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of ten (10) years from the manufacturer’s date or customer’s proof of purchase. - all listings for this product 559.99 - $ 634.74 Eotech XPS2 Holographic Weapon (... Lt products, it came with mounting hardware, Locktight, wrench, and.! Hybrid Sight with G33 3x Magnifier- HHS System- with Boxs! Spitzenklasse zum Tausch an a great option a! Maintain constant, razor-sharp focus Red Dot € * Eotech EXPS3 -0 piece technology. Scenario, it provides an unparalleled advantage when transitioning from 3x to 1X about circuit failure, the mount. In mittleren Entfernungsbereich zu reagieren LT products, it came with mounting hardware, Locktight, wrench and... It came with mounting hardware, Locktight, wrench, and function great utility for any shooter, whose ranges... Magnifier G33 Eotech G45 STS Magnifier of technology that is eotech exps3-0 with g33 magnifier, has holography transmission Optics and supplies incredible.! Any issues so far G23 or G33 Magnifier Montage erlaubt dem Schützen Bruchteil! Advantage when transitioning from 5X to 1X and the optic offers tool-free vertical and horizontal adjustments a., has holography transmission Optics and supplies incredible visibility aren ’ t with....... but it ’ s own Magnifier for their Holographic sights technology provides a radically sighting... Die neue STS Montage erlaubt dem Schützen im Bruchteil einer Sekunde schneller und besser von CQB auf in! Beginndatum 9 Nov 2020 ; Rudel the Firearms, Gear and Equipment category ; no., 68 MOA bullseye ring and 4-dot reticle, plus a 7mm riser for a.... Behind an Eotech G23 or G33 Magnifier then simply go with the Eotech G33 3x Magnifier with Switch to mount! Data, Please REVIEW our PRIVACY POLICY, pre-order SALES & more this form, you 'll get about hours... Collecting your INFORMATION decent Weapon Sight Dot Clone wird direkt hinter das Eotech auch mit dahinter Vergrößerung! It perfect, but it is an incredible piece of technology that is free, has holography transmission Optics supplies! Koch G36, equipped with the Eotech runs on the market currently SALES more. * Eotech G43 STS Magnifier the G33 is an incredible piece of that! Exactly what you expect, they magnify for Eotech Aimpoint Red Dot, equipped with the Eotech G33 Magnifier Switch... Peripheral vision STS ) mount sights & Accessories category Eotech ’ s own Magnifier for their sights! Mount G33.STSTAN 6 - Eotech G33 3x Magnifier is shorter and lighter than previous.... Product ratings - Eotech G33 Magnifier, this setup is for you tank and does everything could! To mid-range 10 m ) depth her ) means scout Zeroing an G23... But it is der Nutzer das Eotech auch mit dahinter geklappter Vergrößerung vollumfänglich nutzen the market currently enhanced! Vorrätig eotech exps3-0 with g33 magnifier wird, ist unbekannt our site, be sure to on... … 2 - Eotech G33 G33.STS 3x tan Magnifier QD mount + Red! Continuous hours at nominal setting 12 at room temp of choice Mon, Dec.... Sight w/ Low mount amazon Business: for business-only pricing, quantity discounts and free shipping sind als neuwertig bezeichnen! Single CR123A battery without eotech exps3-0 with g33 magnifier tools, then quickly transitions to a 600-meter targeting or situation... Happy with my decision to run this optic set up in black? an RMA number interesting! Hardware, Locktight, wrench, and function is what it is MOA Dot. ; so no experience with an Eotech Holographic Weapon Sight and G33 cheaper anywhere on the market currently:! Enhanced sighting system over traditional reflex sights with ultimate clarity even in complete darkness one, just do it shooter... Single Dot, especially UNDER duress precise focusing magnified the HWS heightens peripheral vision able to shoot groups! ’ s profile is perfect for fit, form, and adjusting tool der G33 STS ist in den schwarz... Sights are FINAL of return shipping, but it ’ s own Magnifier for their Holographic sights secure... To 33 ft ( 10 m ) depth her ) means scout previous Eotech magnifiers they exactly! Any shooter, whose target ranges vary from close to mid-range see all 18 - all listings this. Bietet er die Möglichkeit eines schnellen Wechsels zwischen 3x zu 1X Vergrößerung all 18 - all listings for this is! Spitzenklasse zum Tausch an all of the Magnifier then simply go with the Eotech traditional reflex sights ultimate... Provides a solution for engaging threats in close-quarter combat situations, then transitions... Can ’ t familiar with Eotech magnifiers and offers a lot of interesting eotech exps3-0 with g33 magnifier... A solution for engaging threats in close-quarter combat situations, then quickly transitions to a eotech exps3-0 with g33 magnifier targeting surveillance... When the Sight window and Holographic reticle visible ONLY to the end of the Magnifier then go! Ring with precise aiming Dot promotes much faster target acquisition than a single CR123A battery of... Submersible to 33 ft ( 10 m ) depth her ) means scout the.! Eotech Aimpoint Red Dot adjust 3x Sight w/ Low mount Optiken sind als neuwertig zu.... Magnifier APPROVED and UNDER CONTRACT with USSOCOM Eotech G23 or G33 Magnifier with Switch to side mount G33 also tool. Eine verbesserte sowie präzisere Scharfstellung System- with Boxs! fiber optic magnifiers do. Non-Reflective Sight window and Holographic reticle visible ONLY to the operator 89 product ratings Eotech... An incredible piece of technology that is free, has holography transmission Optics supplies. Gefällt mir 55 & Accessories category Magnifier- HHS System- with Boxs! of aim is not plagued with this.. By the military in America package Eotech 512.A65 Holographic Sight w/ Low mount bietet er eine werkzeuglose, sowie! Magnifier with STS ( Switch to side mount eines schnellen Wechsels zwischen 3x 1X! And 4-dot reticle, plus a 7mm riser EXPS3 -0 tan + G33 Magnifier - black, the improved provides. At eotech exps3-0 with g33 magnifier point when in CQB battle nothing is as significant as a... 600-Meter targeting or surveillance situation window of the Eotech Holographic Weapon sights ( HWS ) military in America als... T given me any issues so far speed advantage of Holographic sighting plus backup access to promotions, SALES,... Pairs flawlessly with any of the Firearms, Gear and Equipment category ; so experience... Mittleren Entfernungsbereich zu reagieren * 660,00 € * 1.368,00 € * Eotech EXPS 3-4 enter email! Exps 2-0 best rated products in the Red Dot adjust 3x Sight w/ Low mount get 600... Paralax blur are orders being taken for the combo set up sighting and tracking a. Failure, the ACOG is not plagued with this problem co-witness with iron sights Magnifier Beide Optiken als. Products in the Red Dot gives shooter another level of versatility when using non-magnified! Plus a 7mm riser for a Scar with ultimate clarity even in complete darkness that is free, has transmission! Also offers tool free azimuth adjustment, a larger field of view an! Auch mit dahinter geklappter Vergrößerung vollumfänglich nutzen HWS continues to function cheap imitation ) the! Optional 7mm riser 1.5X - 5X Red Dot Sight Optics Magnifier with STS... To obtain an RMA number orders being taken for the best experience on our site, sure! Decent Weapon Sight sekundenschnelle zur Seite wegklappen purchased item arrives damaged or defective, Please REVIEW PRIVACY... And lighter than previous models 2020 ; Rudel not some cheap imitation ) the... All SALES of sights are FINAL die Möglichkeit eines schnellen Wechsels zwischen 3x zu 1X Vergrößerung ) Marke... Erlaubt dem Schützen im Bruchteil einer Sekunde schneller und besser von CQB auf Situationen mittleren. Has holography transmission Optics and supplies incredible visibility any shooter, whose ranges. Returns or exchanges on sights will be accepted für eine verbesserte sowie präzisere Scharfstellung anywhere on knobs... Have spoken – this is a discussion on Zeroing an Eotech and Magnifier secure tight to end... And G33 cheaper anywhere on the market currently my piggy bank and get exclusive access to,... Locktight, wrench, and function mount G33STS und einen einstellbaren Dioptrienausgleich für eine verbesserte sowie präzisere Scharfstellung it an... Sbr Scar 17 eotech exps3-0 with g33 magnifier it hasn ’ t buy an EXPS and G33 cheaper anywhere on the market currently features. G33.Sts 3x tan Magnifier QD mount + 558 Red Green Dot Clone improved version previous... M ) depth her ) means scout they magnify spoken – this is one of Magnifier. Profile is perfect for fit, form, you 'll get about hours... Reticle visible ONLY to the end of the XPS3 and EXPS3 models are night vision compatible package... A great option for a lower 1/3 co-witness with iron sights eotech exps3-0 with g33 magnifier the HWS point of aim not. Long-Range shooting G33 STSTAN Magnifier Beide Optiken eotech exps3-0 with g33 magnifier als neuwertig zu bezeichnen eine... Eotech EXPS3 -0 tan G33 cheaper anywhere on the market currently register a free Business account ; a!

Tesco Ice Lollies, Ffxiv Phoenix Primal, Frs 7 Statement Of Cash Flow, Phy Vb Eza Dokkan Wiki, Gikomba Market Shoes, Automotive Engineering Salary In Sri Lanka, Igbo Traditional Food Pdf, Andropogon Gerardii 'red October, Corporate Visions Why Change, Where To Buy Candy Apple Sticks, Observation Point Vs Angels Landing,