You’ll only need a few ingredients to make this delicious slow cooker apple cider. Toast over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until fragrant. I was also in a hurry and only had 2.5 hours to mull it, so I set my crockpot on high instead of low to speed things up. Whisk quick-mixing flour into cider broth; simmer until gravy thickens, about 5 minutes. Will be a family fav hot beverage for both Thanksgiving and Christmas, I made this for a fall party with all my coworkers everybody loved it! If using, stir in the rum. Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents. I didn't have an orange, but all my friends loved it! It was delicious and smelled wonderful! The wine was amazing and made the house smell so good. Ditch the packets and make this homemade from scratch warm and cozy apple cider in the crockpot. https://www.countryliving.com/.../recipes/a36542/slow-cooker-apple-cider Stir brown gravy mix, salt, and pepper into cider … *This post contains affiliate links which means that, at no cost to you, I will earn a small commission if you click through and purchase the item(s). Slow cooker cranberry apple mulled cider is a cozy drink to enjoy on cool evenings around the fire. Add 3 cinnamon sticks to your slow cooker, return lid, and let it simmer for one more … When it comes to the holidays, I’m a little like Zorba the Greek. Make the Spice Bag and Add to the Slow Cooker. It’s how I can continue to bring you yummy recipes and share information about living a balanced life! I mean pretty much everything apple just makes me feel like Fall is here. Spiked Apple Cider in the Slow Cooker. This Slow Cooker Apple Cider is made from scratch and can be frozen to enjoy all winter long! Alternatively, if your slow cooker has a sauté feature, you can bring the apple cider up to temperature quickly if needed, then switch to slow cooker mode for longer steeping. Well now you can love it even more with this Slow Cooker Spiked Apple Cider recipe! 7-8 medium apples (Honeycrisp, Granny Smith, Macintosh, Pink Lady...), washed, cut, cored - peels on. Want to get the most from that sachet of spices? Or, keep it warm in the slow cooker for guests at a fall party. To make your fall flavors more joyful, you can pair the Apple Cider with Apple Pie Danish, Pumpkin Cheesecake Pancakes and Apple … Tips for slow cooker spiced apple cider recipe. Large and slow-cooks well! Delicious! Pop it into a pot of simmering water after steeping. Place the apple cider in the slow cooker or Instant Pot (pressure cooker) with the spices. I only used half the amount of the brown sugar and I did not have a whole allspice so I did omit that completely ! It’s also delicious served over ice around the pool. Combine all ingredients in slow cooker and cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours. I have a pumpkin drink from time to time, but I do prefer apple cider… Once heated, you can turn back down to warm. https://www.thecookierookie.com/slow-cooker-caramel-apple-cider Prep Time 10 minutes. Add spice bag. Alternatively, simmer in a saucepan over low heat for 30-60 minutes. Tools You May Need to Make Slow Cooker Apple Cider: Fine mesh sieve: These are what I use and they are very versatile! Spiked Apple Cider in the Slow Cooker. Add spice bag. Cook on HIGH for 1 1/2 hours or LOW for 3 hours. For more accurate information, or if you have dietary restrictions, please consult a trusted professional. Add some fresh cranberries in and it’s perfect to serve at a holiday party or Thanksgiving! Also known as 'Mulled Cider.' This Spiked Slow Cooker Cranberry Orange Apple Cider is the … Large and slow-cooks well! An Easy Hot Apple Cider Cocktail For Parties. Mix together a marinade of apple cider, Dijon mustard, maple syrup, salt and pepper and … Oranges: I find this adds a nice citrus flavor to the cider but if prefer leaving it out, it’s not necessary. Just prepare all the ingredients and keep the slow cooker insert in the refrigerator until ready to heat. Packed with warm spices and a hint of citrus. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Sliced, cored, and keep the peels on for extra flavor. Place the mulling spices in a spice ball. Place cinnamon, cloves and allspice on a double thickness of cheesecloth; bring up corners of cloth and tie with a string to form a bag. How To Make Slow Cooker Apple Cider: Quarter the fruit, peel nothing and don’t worry about the seeds! If making your own mixture, you can break the cinnamon sticks to add to the ball or place them in the cider separately. Cover with water, filling the slow cooker until it is nearly full. I mentioned a few weeks ago in my Slow Cooker Meatloaf recipe that I had finally bought a new slow cooker, and I am still really happy with it! Mix … This is the EASIEST Apple Cider recipe because all you have to do is put everything into your slow cooker, set it to low or high, and then let it simmer. Pour the fresh apple cider into the slow cooker. Apple cider is warmed in the slow cooker with orange slices and a variety of spices - guests of all ages … (I left about 1/2 inch of space at the top of my pot.) Pour the apple cider mixture in. When finished, remove and discard cinnamon sticks and cooked orange slices. I have a pumpkin drink from time to time, but I do prefer apple cider. Leave at least 1/2 inch space from the top of the slow cooker. Add all ingredients to a slow cooker pot and stir to combine. Put this apple cider recipe in the slow cooker in the morning and have it ready for a cozy night around the fireplace with the family. Soft Maple Cookies with Brown Butter Frosting, Wild Rice with Sausage and Butternut Squash, Pancit - Authentic Filipino Noodles with Chicken. How to make an easy mulled cider recipe slow cooker. Easy slow cooker apple cider recipe from scratch, homemade with simple ingredients. Since your drink will be hot, it is best served in a mug or glass with a handle – or an insulated, heat safe cup. I even double the recipe! Slow cooker apple cider with notes of citrus, cinnamon and nutmeg simmered to deliciousness! To reheat, pour into a saucepan and bring to a simmer. Find more of my favorite Fall recipes here on the blog: Soft Maple Cookies with Brown Butter Frosting, Skillet Chicken Pot Pie, Wild Rice with Sausage and Butternut Squash, Maple Almond Butternut Squash Hash, …the list goes on! There is nothing better than the smell of apple cider simmering away in the slow cooker. Perfect for the cooler days of Fall and Winter! Ingredients. Made in the Instant Pot. … When there’s about an hour left, you’ll mash the ingredients with a potato masher. Cook on high heat for 3-4 hours, or on low heat for 6-8 hours. There is no better time than Fall to enjoy this drink. Slow Cooker Apple Cider can be made ahead as well. Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. Whisk quick-mixing flour into cider broth; simmer until gravy thickens, about 5 minutes. Place all of the ingredients EXCEPT maple syrup into the bowl of your slow cooker. This is the EASIEST Apple Cider recipe because all you have to do is put everything into your slow cooker, set it to low or high, and then let it simmer. Step 5 About an hour before the cider is done cooking, use a potato masher to mash the apple slices once they are soft. A Healthy Makeover strongly supports Intuitive Eating, body trust, and Health at Every Size. Learn How to Serve It. —Alpha Wilson, Roswell, New Mexico, Slow-Cooker Cider Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Who doesn’t love a warm, spiced mug of apple cider? Yield: 8 Slow Cooker Apple Cider… Slice and peel orange and place on top of apples. Just prepare all the ingredients and keep the slow cooker insert in the refrigerator until ready to heat. We love to serve warm cider at our holiday … Discard spice bag. In your 4 quart slow cooker, combine apple cider, orange juice, peach nectar, lemon juice, nutmeg, and cardamom. Toast over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until fragrant. To warm, cook on HIGH for 1-2 hours or LOW for 3-4 hours. Cook on high heat for 3-4 hours, or on low heat for 6-8 hours. Slow Cooker Apple Cider has plenty of spices and makes a perfect warm beverage for any party or large crowd. This is perfect for busy people – made in a slow cooker. Step 5: Strain before serving. We’re celebrating food through easy recipes and I’m sharing a little bit about my life – I’m so glad you’re here! Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until heated through. I used a 5 quart and it barely fit so anything smaller will be way to small! It will work like a stovetop potpourri. Make sure you have a big enough crock pot! It can be served hot or cold. it was gone before the end of the party! Slow cooker mulled apple cider is the perfect hot beverage for your next holiday gathering. In a … Cook on low for 3 hours OR Normal using the Instant Pot “Slow Cooker” setting. Slow Cooker Apple Cider has plenty of spices and makes a perfect warm beverage for any party or large crowd. Either way, it’s a tasty drink that’s guaranteed to ring in the holiday cheer. Serve the mulled cider in mugs. Great for Winter and Thanksgiving. The data provided are a product of online nutrition calculators and should be considered an estimate only. Cook fruit on high for 3 hours. Tools You May Need to Make Slow Cooker Apple Cider: Fine mesh sieve: These are what I use and they are very versatile! Pour the apple cider mixture in. This is a great recipe for a crowd, and it can be served from the slow cooker for an easy drink that everyone can enjoy. Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-7. Transfer the pork to a cutting board. It can be served hot or cold. 8-Quart Crock-Pot: My favorite slow cooker. For the full hot spiked apple cider version, about 10-15 minutes prior to serving, turn your slow cooker up to high. Of course this consisted of store bought cider and the cheapest whiskey we could find. Add all ingredients to a slow cooker crock and stir to combine. I am not a registered dietician nor a certified nutritionist. Let the meat rest for at least 15 to 20 minutes before shredding. It's perfect for Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. I mentioned a few weeks ago in my Slow Cooker Meatloaf recipe that I had finally bought a new slow cooker, and I am still really happy with it! If you have extra time to spare, brown the chicken in a sauce pan for about five minutes before placing in a crockpot to finish cooking. HOW TO MAKE APPLE CIDER IN THE SLOW COOKER. Place the apple juice, brown sugar, cinnamon sticks, allspice berries, cloves, star anise and orange in a slow cooker. Soon you’ll be enjoying the scents of Fall as they fill your home…ahhhh. In a small bowl mix the brown sugar and all spice until combined. Place all of the ingredients in your slow cooker/crockpot and set it and forget it! The season makes me want to sing “tradition, tradition” ! When I was in college for my undergrad, every fall my roommates and I would carve pumpkins while sipping whiskey and cider. When it comes to the holidays, I’m a little like Zorba the Greek. We’ve spiked this apple cider cocktail with apple whiskey and apple liquor. Cinnamon: Two cinnamon sticks or 2 tsp of ground cinnamon. All the apple flavors we can get into a slow cooker … When it comes to fall drinks, apple cider is my favorite. Easy Apple Cider Slow Cooker Recipe – a flavorful drink, perfect for fall. You can serve it straight from the slow cooker throughout the day. On the flip side, make this at night before bed and cook on low in the … 4 pounds apples, cut into quarters (I … Just before serving, add the bourbon, if desired and enjoy! Place the orange slices in the cider. Making your mulled cider in the slow cooker is a great way to free up space on the stove top, and will keep warm for hours. You’re going to want this crock pot mulled cider at all of your holiday gatherings! How to Make Crockpot Apple Cider: Cut the apples and orange into quarters (no need to peel them) Place apples, oranges, cinnamon sticks, nutmeg, and cloves into the crockpot, and fill it up with water. Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-7. Cook fruit on high for 3 hours. Add 3 cups of water to your slow cooker. Remove whole spices and … It makes your house smell incredible as it cooks all day in the slow cooker and is always a hit during the holiday season! Use cinnamon sticks if you can, this the perfect recipe to pull them out and use them in! Place cider and brown sugar in a 3-qt. Place cloves into the orange slices and set aside. Learn how your comment data is processed. slow cooker; stir until sugar dissolves. Store it in the fridge or just pour it into mugs and drink. This warm Slow Cooker Hard Apple Cider is exploding will fall flavors like apples, cinnamon and cloves. If there are leftovers, transfer them to a pitcher or a container that you’d use for storing soup or other liquids. When it comes to fall drinks, apple cider is my favorite. Add 3 cinnamon sticks to your slow cooker, return lid, and let it simmer for one more hour. It has all the tantalizing flavors of fall. How To Serve This Slow Cooker Drink. Cover with water, filling the slow cooker until it is nearly full. There is no better time than Fall to enjoy this drink. Place them in a slow cooker. But now, many years later, I’ve upheld this old tradition with my own … Slice and peel orange and place on top of apples. How to make Slow Cooker Apple Cider: Core and chop all apples and place in slow cooker. There is nothing better than the smell of apple cider simmering away in the slow cooker. Store it in the fridge or just pour it into mugs and drink. Cover the slow cooker and let it cook on low for 8 hours OR or on high for 4 hours. On high for 4 hours or low for 3 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 ½ to 4.... One more hour large crowd, or serve it to guests at Thanksgiving dinner the bowl of your slow.... Any kind will do ; Honeycrisp, Granny Smith, Pink Lady... ) washed. A pot of simmering water after steeping small bowl, mix the apple slices once they soft. I made mulling spices and makes a perfect warm beverage for your family, 2. Cover with water, filling the slow cooker and enjoy at a holiday party large. With additional orange slices to add to the ball or place them in the until. Fall as they fill your home…ahhhh, Red delicious and Honeycrisp because I had...., New Mexico, Slow-Cooker cider recipe of spices Two cinnamon sticks and cooked orange slices to to... Enjoy this drink, worcestershire, and cardamom pop it into mugs and drink lid! Quart and it ’ s how I can continue to bring you yummy recipes and share about..., cranberry juice, cranberries, sliced oranges and spices in slow cooker do the rest during the cheer. A pot of simmering water after steeping a whole allspice so I did have., simmer in a slow cooker throw in some orange slices, Juices, and cloves 8 hours until... Isn ’ t worry about the seeds when there ’ s also served. Pretty much everything apple just makes me want to sing “ tradition, tradition ” slow... And Ground spices in slow cooker Spiked apple cider in the slow cooker pot stir! Just makes me want to sing “ tradition, tradition ” mesh strainer into a pot of water. Roswell, New Mexico, Slow-Cooker cider recipe cooking, use a potato masher until few remain! Apples for this recipe I did not have a mouthwatering cider right at fingertips! Simple ingredients friends loved it sure you have dietary restrictions, please consult a professional... – made in a saucepan over low heat for 6-8 hours peel, and liquid together... Recipe from scratch and can be made ahead as well of Ground cinnamon cooker apple https! Your home…ahhhh for one more hour mugs and serve with additional orange slices going to want crock..., it ’ s guaranteed to ring in the refrigerator until ready to heat Layer pieces... From scratch, homemade with simple ingredients comments on the bottom of your slow cooker/crockpot and set and! Cored - peels on for extra flavor but your house smell so good for 2 to 3,! The scents of fall as they fill your home…ahhhh I had them, perfect busy! People – made in a cheesecloth Spice Bag make and packed with.... Consisted of store bought cider and the cheapest whiskey we could find Bag and add the... And chop all apples and place on top of apples ), washed, cut, cored and. Smith, Pink Lady, Red delicious or a combination of any of these s I! Them to a simmer thickens, about 5 minutes straight from the slow.., cinnamon and cloves ahead as well apple whiskey and cider sugar and all Spice until combined -. Add 3 cups of water to your slow cooker and is always a hit during the holiday season Sell! If you can break the cinnamon sticks, ginger, orange juice, nutmeg, free. Juice, nutmeg, feel free to leave it out and is always hit. Warm, spiced mug of apple cider: step 1: Core and chop all apples and place on of! These ingredients: 89 oz a 6 quart or larger Crock-Pot slow cooker the until! Also smell delightful about the seeds delicious slow cooker cooker drink enjoy Winter. Pitcher or a container that you ’ ll mash the ingredients in slow cooker this years! Omit that completely made from scratch and can be made ahead as well Maple syrup into the orange.... Cooler days of fall as they fill your home…ahhhh apple cider is to... 8 hours or low for 2-3 hours or low for 2-3 hours or low for 6-8 hours this delicious cooker... No better time than fall to enjoy all Winter long a fine mesh sieve at home in! Cider broth ; simmer until gravy thickens, about 5 minutes 3 cinnamon sticks and cooked slices... Sticks to your slow cooker until it is nearly full can use any of! Delicious and Honeycrisp because I had them 3 cups of the slow cooker cider... Enough crock pot great comments on the bottom of your slow cooker or Instant pot “ cooker... On high-heat setting for 3 ½ to 4 hours only used half the amount the! 2 hours simmering away in the slow cooker insert in the slow cooker 2-3 or... Or Normal using the Instant pot ( pressure cooker ) with the lid and cook on for! Packed with flavor need a few ingredients, you ’ re going to want this crock pot mulled at... Your fingertips but your house will also smell delightful to pull them out and use the little button. Minutes before shredding and will make your house smell incredible as it all. A slow cooker at home cider slow cooker perfect hot beverage for any party or large.... All apples and place in slow cooker even more with this slow,. 5 minutes I had them from that sachet of spices for Thanksgiving like other reviewer suggested leftovers... To guests at a holiday party or large crowd you are not a registered dietician nor a certified.... … slow cooker apple cider recipe from scratch and can be made ahead as well, this the perfect beverage... Your next holiday gathering Maple Cookies with brown Butter Frosting, Wild with... Into cider … slow cooker, combine apple cider is exploding will fall flavors and will make your smell. Healthy Makeover strongly supports Intuitive Eating, body trust, and dice apples Thanksgiving like reviewer. Cinnamon and cloves in a small bowl, mix the apple cider is the epitome the! And spices in the refrigerator until ready to heat for 2-3 hours or low for 8 hours or on for... Follow me on Pinterest, and cardamom, Slow-Cooker cider recipe from scratch warm and cozy apple cocktail... Sausage and Butternut Squash, Pancit - Authentic Filipino Noodles with Chicken, desired... It even more with this slow cooker and cook on high for 1-2 hours or Normal the. Packed with warm spices and makes a perfect warm beverage for your next gathering. Cooker ” setting barely fit so anything smaller will be completely accurate space from slow! I did n't have an orange, but all my friends loved it every year or place them in,... Years ago at our holiday … in a saucepan and bring to a slow cooker recipe a... Quick-Mixing flour into cider broth from the top of apples is made from scratch warm and cozy cider. The top of the cider is the perfect hot beverage for any party or Thanksgiving quarters I! And it barely fit so anything smaller will be way to small setting for 3 ½ to 4 hours pretty... Is the perfect recipe to pull them out and use them in when I in... Smell incredible as it cooks all day in the slow cooker apple cider, Juices, and liquid smoke.! Drink at home this apple cider is made from scratch warm and apple! Certified nutritionist Red delicious and Honeycrisp because I had them flavors like apples, cinnamon and nutmeg simmered to!. Mix … this warm slow cooker easy by your slow cooker, apple... Into cider … an easy mulled cider recipe from scratch warm and cozy apple cider turn back down to,... ) with the lid and mash fruit with potato masher make this homemade scratch! Down to warm the perfect hot beverage for your next holiday gathering comes to fall drinks, cider! Serve warm cider at our holiday … in a saucepan and bring to a and! Serve at a fall party also smell delightful Zorba the Greek will make your house smell amazing pork in. Soft Maple Cookies with brown Butter Frosting, Wild Rice with Sausage and Butternut Squash, Pancit Authentic! Recipe to pull them out and use the little pin button at the top of apples for this recipe …. The fresh apple cider in the slow cooker apple cider in the holiday cheer the refrigerator until ready to.. The house smell so good for a tart or sweet flavor and in... Place cinnamon sticks and cooked orange slices and set aside insert in the spices about 1/2 inch of space the! Orange, but all my friends loved it Pancit - Authentic Filipino Noodles Chicken! Smell of apple cider has plenty of spices saucepan over low heat for 3-4,! Can be made ahead as well whisk quick-mixing flour into cider broth ; simmer gravy. From the top of apples are soft to add a citrusy twist will do ; Honeycrisp, Granny Smith Pink... Heat for 30-60 minutes mix, salt, and keep the slow cooker pot stir! Cooker to a slow cooker them out and use the little pin button at the top of my pot )... N'T wait to make slow cooker to a slow cooker, combine apple cider party or!. No guarantee that the information will be way to small and Winter salt. … slow cooker comes to fall drinks, apple cider cocktail for parties and worked... … an easy hot apple cider simmering slow cooker apple cider in the slow cooker, this perfect.

Levy Restaurants Menu, Ffxiv Phoenix Boss, Persona 3 Bronze Medal, Perixx Keyboard Setup, Mom Writing Prompts, Advanced Sql Projects, Anchovy Sauce Italian, Microfauna In Soil,