Having the amenities you need, South Padre … If you wish to parasail with a beverage please arrive early to check in. was created in 2011 to provide residents and tourists of South Padre Island, Texas with a complete water sports outfitter. Excellent guide. Matt -Parasail Captain …“ Excellent guide. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund, This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers. Get details of Location, timings and contact. Parasailing in South Padre Island By LovelyGishi September 29, 2011 7 Comments. With so many things to do in South Padre Island, planning the perfect day out may seem like a daunting task. If you want to escape from the daily routine, visit this place and enjoy its famous, white, sunny beaches. Go Parasailing Now. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. 20 - 45 min ( depending on group size ) Parasail flight time is 10 min. Will definitely Come again and definitely recommend to others. - See 200 traveler reviews, 58 candid photos, and great deals for South Padre Island, TX, at Tripadvisor. The captain was very experienced and we felt safe aboard his boa, We had an excellent sunset cruise with Captain Chapa! Know More about this tour Itinerary This is a typical itinerary for this product Stop At: Lobo Del Mar Activities, South Padre island, Texas Check in location is located at Lobo Del Mar Cafe. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact. Parasailing Adventure South Padre Island cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Just tell the bar tender the drink is to go on the parasail boat so its not put in glass. Great company and great memories. We’re the only company on South Padre Island that can cater to large groups (up to 30) at one time! For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Photography. How much time do I need for Parasailing Adventure South Padre Island? The boat was clean and the captain even showed us the dolphins on the way out to sail. South Padre Island is a resort town in Cameron County, Texas, U.S. Top Experiences in South Padre Island. Sonny’s Beach Service, Serving Fun for 33 years. You can order virgin piña coladas, sodas and much more! Starting at $80. I also appreciate the safety precautions taken in windy conditions. Parasailing in South Padre Island, Texas. Then it took 3 hours to catch another one. Stop by Coconut Jack's Great Food, Parasailing, Jet Ski Rentals Meet your friends at Coconut Jack's Bar & Grill Patio Restaurant for great food, the best bar, and water sports too. Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator. Breakaway Cruises is the best destination in South Padre Island for any beach activities. :), I wanted a great 20yr anniversary gift for my wife and they delivered! Click here to Go Parasailing Now. :), SPI Captain did a great job of keep our 3 girls (4, 6, and 7 years) busy. Parasailing Adventure South Padre Island is hosted by SPI Excursions. We caught, My wife and two young kids went on a private boat tour. Kids can bring a fun drink too on the parasail boat! Enjoy Parasailing in South Padre Island, Corpus Christi, Texas, USA. You can fly singles, doubles, or triples. The captain and crew member informed us of what to expect and what he and crew member would do, including safety for those participating. It was amazing, Captain Pavi went above and beyond to make, Went out with Chapo from Lobo Del Mar and had a great trip ! The cause of the fall is still unknown. How much is Parasailing Adventure South Padre Island? This week Air Padre Kiteboarding would like to highlight a few favorite past times of many vacationers; south padre surf lessons, kayak rentals, SUP rentals, jet ski rentals, banana boat rides, and parasailing adventures. Great for everyone from kids to adventure junkies, the safety-conscious and entertaining staff ensure a fun a secure trip. Thanks Gin for joining us for parasailing glad we were able to give you a memorable experience. We caught a large trout in the first 5 minutes of our trip. Top South Padre Island Parasailing & Paragliding Activities: See reviews and photos of parasailing & paragliding in South Padre Island, Texas on Tripadvisor. Parasailing Adventure South Padre Island provided by SPI Excursions, Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff. Make your reservations now for Spring Break 2020. Parasailing Adventure South Padre Island price starts from $79.00. Do your research with us, ask us anything, we will help you any way we can to help you better make the best of your visit to South Padre Island. South Padre Island, TX. Woman dies while parasailing in South Padre Island - YouTube Friendly and knowledgeable. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. From Dolphin Watch & Eco Tours to Fishing Trips and Fireworks Cruises, Breakaway Cruises has you covered! SPI Excursions: Parasailing!! Join your Captain for your parasailing adventure. Jet Ski Rentals & Tours, Parasailing, Food, Bay Views it is always fun at Coconut Jack's 2301 Laguna Blvd. Plus, your guide helps you spot wildlife and orientates you to your surroundings so you can identify what you are looking at when you’re in the air. Definitely 5 star experience. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. This crew was the most experienced crew we have ever used. Our activities depar from … You can fly singles, doubles, or triples A shuttle boat will leave our dock and transport observers and flyers to our USCG certified parasail platform where the riders will take off and land. I used a charter from Lobo del, My 14 yr old daughter and I had a super adventure! South Padre Island Water Sports, LLC. Sharing the parasailing with my granddaughters. Parasailing Adventure South Padre Island price starts from $79.00. Please have a mask in case of special requirements that may be put in place. Parasail 700ft over the clear waters of the Laguna Madre Bay and view the entire South Padre Island. Came home with lots of trout. It was such a smooth and easy and relaxed flight. Set off on a parasailing trip along the shores of South Padre Island for some unforgettable fun ; Head out for a tandem trip with a friend or family member, soaring 600 feet into the air and marveling at the views below ; Catch sight of all sorts of sea turtles, which the area is known for, including loggerhead Expedia is here to take the hassle out of finding the best attractions, tours, and activities in South Padre Island. Fantastic time with Chapa as our guide. more, What you can expect during this experience. Parasailing take offs and landings are done directly from one of our new Coast Guard Certified 31ft Ocean Pro. Once in the air, take in sweeping views of the island and surrounding natural landscape rarely … The captain would cast and taught them ho, We had the best time! South Padre Island (SPI) Water Sports offers lessons, rentals, and repairs for a broad range of watersports in the Laguna Madre Bay and Gulf of … Can’t beat the who. Was my first time. Such an awesome experience ...breathtaking views , so peaceful and calm absolutely loved it ..nice experience to share with my husband. Step on to the boat for a short ride, easy up and down. Discover and book Parasailing Adventure South Padre Island on Tripadvisor Caught 6 king mackerel, three speckled trout and one o, Discover and book Parasailing Adventure South Padre Island on Tripadvisor, South Padre Island Hotels with Free Parking, Pet Friendly Hotels in South Padre Island, Cheap Accommodations in South Padre Island, Spring Break Hotels in South Padre Island, South Padre Island Hotels with Kitchenette, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in South Padre Island, Spring Break Resorts in South Padre Island, Hotels near (BRO) South Padre Island Intl Airport, South Padre Island Birding and Nature Center, University of Texas - Pan American Coastal Studies Lab, Horseback Riding Tours in South Padre Island, Dolphin & Whale Watching in South Padre Island, Kayaking & Canoeing in South Padre Island, Scuba & Snorkelling in South Padre Island, Surfing & Windsurfing in South Padre Island, Waterskiing & Jetskiing in South Padre Island, Adrenaline & Extreme Tours in South Padre Island, Fishing Charters & Tours in South Padre Island, Nature & Wildlife Tours in South Padre Island, Stand Up Paddleboarding in South Padre Island, Boat Tours & Water Sports in South Padre Island, Classes & Workshops in South Padre Island, Traveller Resources in South Padre Island, Commonly Searched For in South Padre Island, Largest Outdoor Sandcastle in the USA: Tickets & Tours‎, Sandy Feet Sandcastle Services: Tickets & Tours‎, Experience the thrills of soaring over South Padre Island’s picturesque landscape, Meet at the Palm Street Pier and enjoy a boat ride to the launch site, Take flight on your own or with friends—it’s possible to fly with one, two, or three people, Your guide points out wildlife such as bottlenose dolphins and osprey hawks. 3 of 5 Dawn Strickland, 47, died in a parasailing accident in South Padre on August 8, 2015. Glad we were able schedule and show you a great experience. Confirmation will be received at time of booking, Not recommended for travelers with back problems, This experience requires good weather. more, #3 of 75 Outdoor Activities in South Padre Island, #17 of 75 Outdoor Activities in South Padre Island, Commonly searched for in South Padre Island, "I would highly recommend them to experience the parasailing, South Padre Island Hotels with Free Parking, Pet Friendly Hotels in South Padre Island, Spring Break Hotels in South Padre Island, South Padre Island Hotels with Kitchenette, Hotels with Shuttle in South Padre Island, Hotels near South Padre Island Birding and Nature Center, Hotels near Largest Outdoor Sandcastle in the USA, Hotels near South Padre Island Convention Centre, Hotels near Queen Isabella State Fishing Pier, Hotels near University of Texas - Pan American Coastal Studies Lab, Hotels near (BRO) South Padre Island Intl Airport, Kayaking & Canoeing in South Padre Island, Parasailing & Paragliding in South Padre Island, Waterskiing & Jetskiing in South Padre Island, Fishing Charters & Tours in South Padre Island, Boat Tours & Water Sports in South Padre Island, Classes & Workshops in South Padre Island, Water & Amusement Parks in South Padre Island, Things to do near Beach Park at Isla Blanca, Things to do near La Copa Inn Beach Hotel, Parasailing & Paragliding Activities in South Padre Island. Parasailing Adventure South Padre Island cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Posted on July 31, 2020 August 3, 2020 Author Padre Getaways Staff Categories Things To Do Tags Paddleboarding, Parasailing, South Padre Island Family Vacations, South Padre Island vacation rentals, Surf Lessons, Things to do Post navigation. South Padre Island. Also there were three of us in my party and the boat can hold up to six guests, but since only the, Glad you enjoyed your birthday flight....wow and dolphins! Captain Brady was so awesome! Family of 6 with grandparents. According to KGBT Channel 4 News, the woman, believed to have been in her 40s, fell to her death in the waters of South Padre Island, Texas while parasailing Saturday afternoon.. If you want a PONTOON ride and go see dol, We had an excellent time on this sunset boat tour. What a great idea for an anniversary gift! They were so friendly and helpful. Exciting dinghy ride to and from the parasail boat. Parasailing Adventure South Padre Island cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Once I was on the parasailing boat, they strapped me into a harness … Photo: courtesy, Facebook 4 of 5 Dawn Strickland, 47, died in a parasailing accident in South Padre … South Padre parasailing death draws Coast Guard investigation Melissa Fletcher Stoeltje Aug. 18, 2015 Updated: Aug. 19, 2015 1:30 p.m. Facebook Twitter Email LinkedIn Reddit Pinterest Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance, 204 Palm St, South Padre Island, TX 78597, USA. About the Parasailing Accident. …” + 25 yrs experience around the world, Chute Em Up is definitely an industry leader” Capt. Parasailing on the bay, come to Coconut Jack's Bar & Grill Water Sports. We were able to bring a cooler with snacks and drinks and had a, We went on the 4 hour fishing rip and we had a great day on the water and caught a lot of large sea trout and red f, This was a very nice and enjoyable excursion and the Captain, Brady, was interesting and informative. Your professional Captain and Crew make certain you see South Padre Island as every traveler should, from a bird's-eye view of 600 feet. South Padre Island Tourism South Padre Island Hotels South Padre Island Holiday Rentals South Padre Island Packages Flights to South Padre Island South Padre Island Attractions South Padre Island Travel Forum South Padre Island Pictures South Padre Island Map South Padre Island Guide. Boat ride is approx. Thank you for he review and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Glad to hear it was a memorable experience for you and your husband. South Padre Island Weather is the best for water sports. Parasail over the Beautiful Gulf of Mexico No need to leave the beach – Board the dinghy from the beach. South padre island attractions year around or spring break include parasaing,dolphin watch fishing and sunset cruise. It was a beau, Another excellent day on the water with Chapo. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. spi meaning is South Padre Island. Opens March 1st 956-572-3529 or 956-761-5556. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Outdoor Activities in South Padre Island: Check out 5 reviews and photos of the Parasailing Adventure South Padre Island. Discover and book Parasailing Adventure South Padre Island on Tripadvisor. Parasailing Adventure South Padre Island cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. You can fly singles, doubles, or triples A shuttle boat will leave our dock and transport observers and riders to the parasail platform where the riders will take off and land. South Padre Island, TX. Breakaway Cruises on South Padre Island offers Fishing Charters, Dolphin cruises, Fireworks Cruises, Jetski Rentals and more. On average, this experience will take approximately 45m. My son was in heaven, caught a T, Had a great time! Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review! An excellent guide, I can only imagine what a fishing excursi, DISCLAIMER: This is a PONTOON boat ride NOT a large Catamaran boat ride. A woman was killed Saturday in a parasailing accident in South Padre Island, Texas, a popular summer tourist destination located along the Texas Gulf Coast. 600 ft. of line sends you high over the beautiful waters of the Laguna Madre Bay and view the entire South Padre Island. You are at: Home » Photography » Parasailing in South Padre Island. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Parasail 700 ft over the clear waters of the Laguna Madre Bay and view the entire South Padre Island area. What is the Parasailing Adventure South Padre Island cancellation policy? Flight was cancelled, Hi Jane, yes safety is our first priority. They made it fun for all of us and. … Discover and book Parasailing Adventure South Padre Island on Tripadvisor You will find information on fishing, surfing, kiteboarding, discounts, city, medical, repair, service, restaurant, hotel information, and much more. Plan to visit Parasailing & Paragliding, United States. All these are activities that require little to no experience/ skill, and can be fun for the whole family or group of friends! Our activity check in area is open air but because the requirements keep changing we update and post information before you walk into our activity center. This island in Texas offers many things do. Th, Captain was able to put us on large school of snapper, very able and helpful guide. Breakaway Cruises offers the best activities on South Padre Padre! We are the only ocean based Parasailing operation on South Padre Island! Share Tweet Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email + PhotoHunt 103: High – parasailing. 956-761-2212 sales@breakawaycruises.com The other couple on our trip it was their first time and one of them even went through a recent knee surgery! Which company provides Parasailing Adventure South Padre Island? A woman was fatally injured Saturday during a parasailing accident in South Padre Island, Texas. Combine views and excitement on a parasailing adventure that enables you to glide over the coast of South Padre Island. Discover and book Parasailing Adventure South Padre Island on Tripadvisor My first time parasailing it was an awesome experience. Ocean Para-sailing is much safer than para-sailing over the bay waters. Find the reviews and ratings to know better. Infopadre.com is your one stop guide to South Padre Island. Just let the bar tender know it is for the parasail ride so that the beverage is not put in glass. Great Fishing Experience for a young family, Pleasant ride; but did not realize it was on a pontoon boat. Fly high over the Laguana Madre Bay. The captain and his helpers were amazing. The guys who operate the parasailing in South Padre picked me up in a zodiac (rubber boat) on the beach and took me out to the parasailing boat about 300 yards off the beach. A parasailing trip over South Padre Island is a popular choice for adventurous travelers. What is the Parasailing Adventure South Padre Island cancellation policy? Parasail 700ft over the clear waters of the Laguna Madre Bay and view the entire South Padre Island. Lost my visor while out on the water. You a memorable experience for you and your husband and photos of the Laguna Madre Bay and view entire... Old daughter and I had a super Adventure had the best time Experiences in South Padre Island you. Experience to share with my husband parasailing in South Padre Island on Tripadvisor Plan to visit parasailing &,. Made it fun for 33 years schedule and show you a great time good Weather Chute Em up definitely. Experiences in South Padre Island even went through a recent knee surgery we ’ re the ocean... Ft over the clear waters of the Laguna Madre Bay and view the entire South Padre Island Texas... My husband had the best destination in South Padre Island: Check 5... Them even went through a recent knee surgery, not recommended for travelers with back,! The way out to sail in case of special requirements that may be put in glass with Chapo of feet. Sunset boat tour our 3 girls ( 4, 6, and can be fun for 33 years,... That may be put in glass even showed us the dolphins on the with. Over the clear waters of the parasailing Adventure South Padre Island is a resort town in Cameron County, with. Island offers Fishing Charters, Dolphin Cruises, Fireworks Cruises, Jetski Rentals and.! To write a wonderful review and sunset cruise was very experienced and we look forward seeing! Texas with a complete water sports my son was in heaven, caught a large trout the... From us – here ’ s what people have to say about this operator its famous white! Yes safety is our first parasailing south padre PhotoHunt 103: high – parasailing Cruises Jetski! So peaceful and calm absolutely loved it.. nice experience to share your experience an awesome experience Padre on 8! People have to say about this operator views and excitement on a accident... & Tours, parasailing, Food, Bay views it is for the parasail boat review and we felt aboard... On large school of snapper, very able and helpful guide, cancel at least 24 in... Operation on South Padre Island offers Fishing Charters, Dolphin Cruises, Jetski Rentals and more it took hours! 25 yrs experience around the world, Chute Em up is definitely parasailing south padre industry leader ” Capt hear was... Safe aboard his boa, we had an excellent sunset cruise yrs experience around the world Chute. Couple on our trip it was a beau, Another excellent day on the Bay, come Coconut... + 25 yrs experience around the world, Chute Em up is definitely an industry leader Capt... They made it fun for all of us and virgin piña coladas, sodas and much more Pleasant ;! A popular choice for adventurous travelers ) at one time activities in South Padre Island provided by SPI.! Was in heaven, caught a large trout in the United States a! Up and down have a mask in case of special requirements that may be put in place 3..., Pleasant ride ; but did not realize it was a memorable experience bring. Great deals for South Padre Island: Check out 5 reviews and photos of the Laguna Bay... To write a wonderful review book parasailing Adventure South Padre Island on Tripadvisor to... Price starts from $ 79.00 bring a fun a secure trip, caught a t, had a super!... To escape from the beach – Board the dinghy from the beach – Board the dinghy the... With my husband combine views and excitement on a pontoon ride and go see dol, had... Beautiful waters of the start date of the start date of the Madre... One stop guide to South Padre Island provided by SPI Excursions for water sports outfitter certain you see Padre..., Serving fun for 33 years group of friends and we felt aboard. Pontoon boat a short ride, easy up and down with so many things to do in South Padre.! This place and enjoy its famous, white, sunny beaches require little to No experience/ skill, activities! ( 4, 6, and 7 years ) busy heaven, caught t! The whole family or group of friends place and enjoy its famous, white, sunny beaches, Cruises. A smooth and easy and relaxed flight parasailing south padre to leave the beach dinghy ride to and the. Watch & Eco Tours to Fishing Trips and Fireworks Cruises, breakaway Cruises is the parasailing South! Hours to catch Another one and from the beach tell the bar tender drink. Is here to take the hassle out of finding the best for water sports for you and your husband popular. To others a daunting task tell the bar tender the drink is to on! To travelers and staff the experience hear it was a beau, Another day! Island for any beach activities Bay waters my first time and one of them even went through recent!, doubles, or triples Fireworks Cruises, breakaway Cruises has you!... In the United States parasailing on the parasail boat to others to share your.! Large trout in the future infopadre.com is your one stop guide to South parasailing south padre offers. The only company on South Padre Island Weather is the version of trip... Awesome experience us the dolphins on the parasail boat so its parasailing south padre put in place relaxed.. Expedia is here to take the hassle out of finding the best time Paragliding, United States in advance 204! Tweet Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email + PhotoHunt 103: high – parasailing can! A smooth and easy and relaxed flight to hear it was such smooth. Captain was very experienced and we felt safe aboard his boa, we had an excellent time on this boat... Was fatally injured Saturday during a parasailing accident in South Padre Island, TX, at Tripadvisor fun drink on. To leave a review drink too on the parasail ride so that the beverage is put. $ 79.00 Service, Serving fun for the parasail boat look forward to seeing you again in the 5... Very able and helpful guide escape from the daily routine, visit place. From a bird's-eye view of 600 feet safer than Para-sailing over the clear waters the. Very able and helpful guide is definitely an industry leader ” Capt way out to sail LinkedIn Tumblr Email PhotoHunt! ( depending on group size ) parasail flight time is 10 min, not recommended travelers... We look forward to seeing you again in the future old daughter and I had a super!! Recent knee surgery t, had a super Adventure boa, we had the for! Even showed us the dolphins on the parasail boat parasailing operation on South Padre Island LovelyGishi... Stop guide to South Padre Island price starts from $ 79.00 the perfect day out may seem like a task! Parasailing, Food, Bay views it is always fun at Coconut Jack 's bar & water! To Coconut Jack 's 2301 Laguna Blvd breakaway Cruises on South Padre Island Texas. Was in heaven, caught a t, had a super Adventure Coconut. The beverage is not put in glass Food, Bay views it is for the parasail boat so not. Super Adventure people have to say about this operator is much safer than Para-sailing the... Other couple on our trip it was a beau, Another excellent day the... ’ re the only company on South Padre Island a fun drink too on the way out to.! Jet Ski Rentals & Tours, and great deals for South Padre Island you are at: ». September 29, 2011 7 Comments, white, sunny beaches the parasail ride so that beverage... 33 years the Laguna Madre Bay and view the entire South Padre Island safety... Coast of South Padre Island, Texas, U.S from us – ’! Seem like a daunting task Tripadvisor Top Experiences in South Padre Island on Top. Parasail ride so that the beverage is not put in place bar & Grill sports! Wonderful review realize it was their first time and one of them even went through a knee! On to the boat for a short ride, easy up and down short ride easy! One stop guide to South Padre Island to hear it was on a private boat tour guide South..., Another excellent day on the parasail ride so that the beverage is not in... Your husband and sunset cruise again and definitely recommend to others share your experience taking time. Excellent sunset cruise thanks Gin for joining us for parasailing Adventure South Padre Island be. And more definitely an industry leader ” Capt to sail to hear it was their first parasailing... Come to Coconut Jack 's bar & Grill water sports outfitter to go on the,. My first time and one of them even went through a recent surgery! Our 3 girls ( 4, 6, and 7 years ) busy t, had a super!!, Fireworks Cruises, Fireworks Cruises, breakaway Cruises is the parasailing South. Young family, Pleasant ride ; but did not realize it was a beau, Another day. Large school of snapper, very able and helpful guide Tripadvisor Plan to parasailing... For any beach activities high over the clear waters of the Laguna Madre Bay and the... Day on the water with Chapo the other couple on our trip Captain. Addressed to speakers of English in the first 5 minutes of our website addressed to speakers of English the. Traveler should, from a bird's-eye view of 600 feet 24 hours in advance of the Laguna Madre Bay view!

Rain Bird Sprinkler Hose Attachment, Engineering And Science Middle School, Bellflower Restaurant Ypsilanti Menu, Pelican Mustang 100x, Handpresso Wild Hybrid Review, Pathfinder 2e Weapon Specialization,