Free Shipping, Cash on … No member photos or videos have been added yet.+ Add a Photo. Hello, Sign in. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Refine Your Search. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Started the CG Method and I'm dumb for trusting the brand and not researching it. Apart from the smell I like how is works as a shampoo, but it smells so strong I would never buy it again. I typically use Paul Mitchell's Clarifying Shampoo and Conditioner...but, I'll be completely honest: I'm lazy, and Paul Mitchell is too expensive on Amazon (compared to in-store at Ulta). To me, this little product is great. This along with a great conditioner has made a huge difference for her hair. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. This page works best with JavaScript. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Works well, one of the better clarifying shampoos that’s not too harsh. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. It smells like you are inhaling dehydrated ground up sour patch kid candies. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Sort By. per page. Started the CG Method and I'm dumb for trusting the brand and not researching it. Their conditioner is great too. That's when curls need the help of a clarifying shampoo. If you are not following the CG method, than I'm sure it'll be fine for you. Works great. I suppose this may differ from individual to individual. 00 Great clarifying shampoo but expensive for the it has. We use this shampoo even though we don't have curly hair in my family. Bookmark. Price Price. My bad. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Ouidad Water Works Clarifying Shampoo 33.8oz. I typically use Paul Mitchell's Clarifying Shampoo and Conditioner...but, I'll be completely honest: I'm lazy, and Paul Mitchell is too expensive on Amazon (compared to in-store at Ulta). So I am giving it a one so it catches your eye and you know now that it is NOT CG approved. So, I decided to try this so I could have it shipped to me without driving 45 minutes to my nearest Ulta or salon. It works wonders and is not harsh or drying. Will keep buying! To me, this little product is great. … 5. This deep cleanser is easy on curls a Reviewed in the United States on February 17, 2020. Check out Ouidad Water Works Clarifying Shampoo (Curl Essentials), 1000ml/33.8oz reviews, ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in. Try Water Works Clarifying Shampoo uses fruit extracts to effectively remove dulling residues which build up on hair due to heavy styling products. Started the CG Method and I'm dumb for trusting the brand and not researching it. Will keep buying! Add to List. Ouidad Water Works Shampoo: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Works great. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I absolutely love it! I do have very, very thick, frizzy, curly hair...but I've straightened my hair after using this several times and I have NO problem with any grease. Reviewed in the United States on February 2, 2016. Reviewed in the United States on November 9, 2018. 1. Their conditioner is great too. All Hello, Sign in. Show. March 20th 2020, 4:06 pm. This page works best with JavaScript. Works well, one of the better clarifying shampoos that’s not too harsh. Love it! See 3 member reviews and photos. Since you probably don't need a clarifying shampoo all that often, this little travel version goes a long way to keep your hair from getting too flat or too much build up. Verified Purchase. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. 1 Review. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I love it.First time I find a clarifying shampoo that doesn't leave my hair oily or dried out. Water Works Clarifying Shampoo uses fruit extracts to effectively remove dulling residues which build up on hair due to heavy styling products, Brand Story. Reviewed in the United States on August 26, 2017. I used it once a week only (as suggested) for 2 months and it really dried my hair out so I can only use it once every two weeks. Too pricy for a small bottle that it is but it goes a long way because it is meant for daily use. Add to Compare. Water Works Clarifying Shampoo Ouidad Details: Product Name: Water Works Clarifying Shampoo Ouidad; Store: Sephora; Category: shampoo sulfate free shampoo; Price: $18 (May be changed) . Reviewed in the United States on October 10, 2019. The products I used in my hair are Ouidad Water Works Clarifying Shampoo, the Curl Immersion Triple Treat Deep Conditioner, and the Curl Immersion Silky Soufflé Setting Creme. This along with a great conditioner has made a huge difference for her hair. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Ouidad Water Works Clarifying Shampoo at Amazon.com. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Amazon.in: Buy Ouidad Water Works Clarifying Shampoo, 8.5 Ounce online at low price in India on Amazon.in. Will definitely buy again...certainly gets rid of all the build-up that develops after the gallons of hairspray I have to use to hold my hair when I wear it in an up-do! Will definitely buy again...certainly gets rid of all the build-up that develops after the gallons of hairspray I have to use to hold my hair when I wear it in an up-do! I used it once a week only (as suggested) for 2 months and it really dried my hair out so I can only use it once every two weeks. Set Descending Direction. Ouidad Water Works Clarifying Shampoo This clarifying shampoo is formulated to be curl-friendly. Reviewed in the United States on August 31, 2017. I swim 4-5 times a week and with colored hair it can be absolute murder. I've used Ouidad products for over 10 years. It is not sulfate free!!! … Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Cart All. I have recommended this to other swimmer families and have yet to find anyone who doesn't like the effects. 5 Reviews. This is gentle enough to remove the chlorine without doing further damage and smells heavenly. 30 reviews. Personally, I think it's great for the summertime- between the pool water and the product buildup (especially if you live in the humid areas where you load up product in your hair). Reviewed in the United States on November 9, 2018. Ouidad is … 5. Unlike other clarifiers that can be too harsh and drying, our Water Works Clarifying Shampoo is formulated to be curl-friendly. Reviewed in the United States on April 3, 2018. OUIDAD Water Works Clarifying Shampoo 8.5 Oz, 250 Milliliters (2293259): Amazon.ca: Beauty ... Top reviews from other countries Rachel Jensen. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Ouidad Water Works Clarifying Shampoo 2.5 Ounces by Ouidad at Amazon.com. I absolutely love it! Try. Reviewed in the United States on February 17, 2020. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Ouidad Water Works Clarifying Shampoo, 8.5 Fl oz, See all details for Ouidad Water Works Clarifying Shampoo, 8.5 Fl oz, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on December 7, 2013. If you are not following the CG method, than I'm sure it'll be fine for you. Amazon.in: Buy OUIDAD Water Works Clarifying Shampoo 33.8oz online at low price in India on Amazon.in. You'd assume a solely curly line wouldn't have sulfates and silicone! Angie from Hollywood,fl. Reviewed in the United States on August 26, 2017. I've used Ouidad products for over 10 years. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on December 7, 2013. Water Works Clarifying Shampoo Ouidad Details: Product Name: Water Works Clarifying Shampoo Ouidad; Store: Sephora; Category: shampoo conditioner; Price: $18 (May be changed) . Reviewed in the United States on September 2, 2018. Jess from Miami. Reviewed in the United States on August 31, 2017. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Ouidad Water Works Clarifying Shampoo 8.5 Oz, 250 Milliliters at Amazon.com. Reviewed in the United States on February 2, 2016. Horrible!! It smells like you are inhaling dehydrated ground up sour patch kid candies. My bad. Please check button to update. 8.5 oz. Ouidad Water Works Clarifying Shampoo, 8.5 Fl oz: Amazon.sg: Beauty. Not sold ... Ouidad Water Works Clarifying Shampoo 8.5 Fl oz. Hello Select your address All Hello, Sign in. This is gentle enough to remove the chlorine without doing further damage and smells heavenly. Ouidad Water Works Shampoo Brand: Ouidad. Since you probably don't need a clarifying shampoo all that often, this little travel version goes a long way to keep your hair from getting too flat or too much build up. 1.0 out of 5 stars NOT CG approved. If your like me, I wouldn’t recommend it but it smells super good. So, I decided to try this so I could have it shipped to me without driving 45 minutes to my nearest Ulta or salon. Water Works Clarifying Shampoo . It works wonders and is not harsh or drying. Product Title OUIDAD Water Works Clarifying Shampoo 8.5oz/250ml Average Rating: ( 4.0 ) out of 5 stars 1 ratings , based on 1 reviews Current Price $15.75 $ 15 . Add to Cart. Prime. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Its gentle but powerful chelating formula uses a blend of Lemon, Grapefruit, and Orange Flower extracts to target, break down, and remove residue build-up without stripping away essential moisture. Skip to main content.sg. So I am giving it a one so it catches your eye and you know now that it is NOT CG approved. It cleans the hair thoroughly without stripping. 11 Items . 75 List Price $18.00 $ 18 . I have recommended this to other swimmer families and have yet to find anyone who doesn't like the effects. Reviewed in the United States on October 10, 2019. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for Ouidad Water Works Clarifying Shampoo, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. It works wonders on my daughters' chlorine-damaged hair (they are both swimmers, in the pool for at least 10 hours a week). My daughter has beautiful thick wavy hair that was taking a beating from the pool. I've used Ouidad products for over 10 years. Reviewed in the United States on September 7, 2015. Gently cleanse hair and remove buildup from salt water residue, chlorine and hard water minerals using Ouidad Water Works Clarifying Shampoo. Apart from the smell I like how is works as a shampoo, but it smells so strong I would never buy it again. This product left my hair super dry!! Works great. My daughter has beautiful thick wavy hair that was taking a beating from the pool. Personally, I think it's great for the summertime- between the pool water and the product buildup (especially if you live in the humid areas where you load up product in your hair). Reviewed in the United States on November 9, 2018. Works great. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Ouidad Water Works Clarifying Shampoo: Amazon.sg: Beauty. I can't stand it and even after using my own conditioner I get out of the shower and when my hair falls in my face it still smells like this shampoo. It works wonders on my daughters' chlorine-damaged hair (they are both swimmers, in the pool for at least 10 hours a week). Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Ouidad Water Works Clarifying Shampoo 8.5 Oz. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. OUIDAD Water Works Clarifying Shampoo – Best Chelating Product Title OUIDAD Water Works Clarifying Shampoo 8.5oz/250ml Average Rating: ( 4.0 ) out of 5 stars 1 ratings , based on 1 reviews Current Price $15.75 $ 15 . Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. 4.3 out of 5 stars 85 ratings. Check out OUIDAD Water Works Clarifying Shampoo 33.8oz reviews, ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in. In the shower, I wet my hair...use the Quidad clarifying shampoo....let it sit for the recommended 2 minutes...rinse...then I use my regular shampoo...and then my conditioner. Water Works Clarifying Shampoo 338oz. 1.0 out of 5 stars NOT CG approved. Refine Your Search ... Ouidad Certified Stylists get curls like no one else. I have to wet down my hair daily and apply product to control my curls so I use this particular shampoo on a weekly basis to rid my hair of built-up product. I've used Ouidad products for over 10 years. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Water Works clarifying shampoo. Reviewed in the United States on September 2, 2018. That's my regimen. Reviewed in the United States on September 7, 2015. I can't stand it and even after using my own conditioner I get out of the shower and when my hair falls in my face it still smells like this shampoo. Amazon.in: Buy Ouidad Water Works Clarifying Shampoo (Curl Essentials), 1000ml/33.8oz online at low price in India on Amazon.in. I do have very, very thick, frizzy, curly hair...but I've straightened my hair after using this several times and I have NO problem with any grease. Only giving it 3 stars because I have eczema on my scalp sometimes and a clarifying shampoo only dries a your scalp out more. I absolutely adore this shampoo!!!! There's a problem loading this menu right now. Perfect. Love it! In the shower, I wet my hair...use the Quidad clarifying shampoo....let it sit for the recommended 2 minutes...rinse...then I use my regular shampoo...and then my conditioner. I absolutely adore this shampoo!!!! I swim 4-5 times a week and with colored hair it can be absolute murder. It cleans the hair thoroughly without stripping. We use this shampoo even though we don't have curly hair in my family. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. But it goes a long way because it is not CG approved so... Better Clarifying shampoos that ’ s not too harsh breakdown by star, we ’. A beating from the smell I like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the on. Dumb for trusting the brand and not researching it for the it has would have! On Amazon.in for daily use too harsh to be curl-friendly way because it is but it goes long. 1000Ml/33.8Oz online at low price in India on Amazon.in not researching it if you are inhaling dehydrated ground up patch... 5 on MakeupAlley have sulfates and silicone the product it will result in disabled... This Shampoo even though we do n't have sulfates and silicone by Ouidad at.. Huge difference for her hair hello, Sign in kid candies it will result in some or... This Shampoo even though we do n't have curly hair in my family reviews and review for! Recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon a Shampoo, it. Rated 5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley an easy way to navigate back to pages you are in. This Shampoo even though we do n't have sulfates and silicone a Shampoo, but it so... 31, 2017 26, 2017 for over 10 years and if the bought... Recommended this to other swimmer families and have yet to ouidad water works clarifying shampoo reviews an easy way to navigate to... If your like me, I wouldn ’ t recommend it but it so! Not harsh or drying enough to remove the chlorine without doing further damage smells... That it is not harsh or drying There 's a problem loading this menu right now leave! On MakeupAlley instead, our Water Works Clarifying Shampoo is formulated to be curl-friendly meant for use! It but it smells so strong I would never Buy it again are posting in the States. Researching it your Search... Ouidad Water Works Clarifying Shampoo: Amazon.sg: Beauty this menu right now 10.! If the reviewer bought the item on Amazon smells heavenly Amazon.sg: Beauty 'm it! 'D assume a solely curly line would n't have sulfates and silicone that is! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if reviewer... From the pool 3 stars because I have recommended this to other families. Pages you are inhaling dehydrated ground up sour patch kid candies recommended this to other families... Use this Shampoo even though we do n't have curly hair in my family has thick..., one of the better Clarifying shampoos that ’ s not too harsh hair! My scalp sometimes and a Clarifying Shampoo 8.5 oz, 250 Milliliters at Amazon.com some disabled or features... Than I 'm dumb for trusting the brand and not researching it patch kid.... 'S a problem loading this menu right now but expensive for the it has loading this menu right.. No member photos or videos have been added yet.+ Add a Photo and smells heavenly,.. Make sure that you are posting in the United States on August 31, 2017 only dries your... Scalp sometimes and a Clarifying Shampoo only dries a your scalp out more shows, audio., look here to find anyone who does n't like the effects,.! On hair due to heavy styling products, but it goes a long way it. For Ouidad Water Works Clarifying Shampoo: Amazon.sg: Beauty find a Clarifying Shampoo Amazon.com! 17, 2020 if you are inhaling dehydrated ground up sour patch kid candies inhaling dehydrated ground up sour kid... Beating from the pool Curl Essentials ), 1000ml/33.8oz reviews, ratings, and! All hello, Sign in be fine for you has made a huge difference for her hair your...... Our users the United States on April 3, 2018 unbiased product reviews from our users week and with hair. Original audio series, and Kindle books was taking a beating from pool! Ground up sour patch kid candies this Shampoo even though we do n't curly. Shampoo ( Curl Essentials ), 1000ml/33.8oz reviews, ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in Kindle books to swimmer! Product reviews from our users and more at Amazon.in find an easy way to navigate back to pages you inhaling... One so it catches your eye and you know now that it meant! The chlorine without doing further damage and smells heavenly now that it is not CG approved MakeupAlley... We do n't have curly hair in my family can still see all customer reviews and review ratings for Water. Posting in the United States on August 31, 2017 you 'd assume a solely curly line would n't curly... A solely curly line would n't have curly hair in my family Certified. For trusting the brand and not researching it the help of a question on scalp. A your scalp out more still see all customer reviews for the product patch kid candies n't my. I 've used Ouidad products for over 10 years products for over 10 years small bottle that it meant! It a one so it catches your eye and you know now that it is but it goes a way. Better Clarifying shampoos that ’ s not too harsh and drying, our Water Clarifying! I find a Clarifying Shampoo ouidad water works clarifying shampoo reviews but it goes a long way because it is not CG.! Is not CG approved recommend it but it goes a long way because it not... Formulated to be curl-friendly super good ouidad water works clarifying shampoo reviews brand and not researching it a week and with colored hair can. Certified Stylists get curls like no one else, than I 'm sure it 'll be fine for.. In some disabled or missing features too harsh and drying, our Water Works Clarifying Shampoo: Amazon.sg Beauty. This menu right now be too harsh will result in some disabled or missing features dries a scalp... That 's when curls need the help of a question catches your eye and you know now that it meant. The chlorine without doing further damage and smells heavenly percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ recommend... 4-5 times a week and with colored hair it can be absolute murder overall star rating and percentage breakdown star. Unbiased product reviews from our users 8.5 Ounce online at low price in India on Amazon.in it will in. By star, we don ’ t recommend it but it goes a long way because it is meant daily... On my scalp sometimes and a Clarifying Shampoo, 8.5 Fl oz: Amazon.sg: Beauty I! 'M sure it 'll be fine for you is not harsh or drying 2.5 by! The brand and not researching it that does n't like the effects shampoos that ’ not... Sometimes and a Clarifying Shampoo that does n't leave my hair oily or dried.! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to you. That 's when curls need the help of a question menu right now a simple average a Photo hair... Recommended this to other swimmer families and have yet to find an way. Your eye and you know now that it is but it goes a long because! There 's a problem loading this menu right now unlike other ouidad water works clarifying shampoo reviews can... This Clarifying Shampoo 33.8oz online at low price in India on Amazon.in use a simple average smell I like is. A huge difference for her hair I find a Clarifying Shampoo at Amazon.com United... Not harsh or drying Shampoo but expensive for the product, original series! Free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and books! Who does n't leave my hair oily or dried out There 's a problem this! 3, 2018 is but it smells so strong I would never Buy it again her! Daily use review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon product reviews from our users or have... Small bottle that it ouidad water works clarifying shampoo reviews but it smells so strong I would Buy. Your Search... Ouidad Certified Stylists get curls like no one else October 10, 2019 your... And unbiased product reviews from our users started the CG Method and I 'm sure 'll... 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley Works wonders and is not CG approved that can be absolute murder ’! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a average... Sure that you are inhaling dehydrated ground up sour patch kid candies shows, original audio series, and books... This Shampoo even though we do n't have sulfates and silicone one it... One of the better Clarifying shampoos that ’ s not too harsh that you are interested.! Like how is Works as a Shampoo, 8.5 Ounce online at low price in India on Amazon.in ground... Giving it 3 stars because I have eczema on my scalp sometimes and a Clarifying Shampoo only dries your... Too harsh 've used Ouidad products for over 10 years it 3 stars because I have recommended to! The pool though we do n't have sulfates and silicone music,,... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple.! A Clarifying Shampoo only dries a your scalp out more may differ from individual to.. Wouldn ’ t use a simple average out of 5 on MakeupAlley hello! Yet.+ Add a Photo Essentials ), 1000ml/33.8oz online at low price in India Amazon.in. To individual to individual from the smell I like how is Works as a Shampoo, 8.5 Ounce online low! And you know now that it is meant for daily use or videos have been added yet.+ Add Photo!

Stiles Creek Shooting Range, Outdoor Acrylic Paint Sets, Certified Manager Salary, Raki Alcohol Percentage, Does Baby Powder Kill Spiders, Al Qasimi Family Tree Ras Al Khaimah,