Highly recommended by Home Depot department person and other similar stores. Reviewed in the United States on June 9, 2019. How does acephate work? And in the bathroom same under sink and along baseboard. CHEMICAL PRODUCT AND COMPANY IDENTIFICATION PRODUCT NAME: Ant-Stop™ ORTHENE® Fire Ant Killer PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Insecticide MANUFACTURER The SOLARIS Group of Monsanto Company P.O. Use as a mound treatment for home lawns and around ornamental plants (including flowers, shrubs, and trees). What are some signs and symptoms from a brief exposure to acephate? I'd buy it again. I used the powder as directed and the next day the ants were gone, so I can tell you that Orthene Fire Ant Killer gets rid of fire ants. I searched a few places and ended up finding Ortho Fire Ant Killer Mound Bait. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I might try this for the gophers in the back yard. Top 5 Best Fire Ant Killers. Verified Purchase. Ortho Orthene has Acephate as the active ingredient that combines to form a fast-acting formula to eliminate the fire ants … The Acephate 75 SP that I purchased is very effective at combatting my fire ant problem. Hi Yield Fire Ant Control With Acephate: Orthene (Professional Product) Orthenex Insect & Disease Control (+ resmethrin, triflorine) Ortho Total Flower & Rose Care: Chemical Action and Usages: General use organophosphate insecticide. Reviewed in the United States on October 26, 2018. I subsequently noticed that none of the available products listed fire ants in the fine print. Try not to disturb the mounds while treating. With small children, it sure prevents them being covered and bitten by ants from mounds across the yard. Specifications. The best way to get rid of your roaches FOREVER, is to get some Ortho Fire Ant Killer, in the powder form. Try not to disturb the mounds while trea I have to store it in a closed container in a far corner of the garage because of the smell, and I do wish it was more soil colored than snow white which stands out against the soil in the garden. It uses Acephate as its active ingredient which effectively kills the queen and eventually get rid of mounds. There were dead fire ants everywhere. It really takes care of the fire ants. Reviewed in the United States on June 3, 2019. I didn't buy this product for fire ant control but after a recent heavy rainfall, a fire ant mound appeared in our tiny yard. We offer the best prices around on high quality products. It works so often our stores are out and in Wal-Mart it is seasonal so I buy it thru Amazon by the case and have it on hand. Update; 3rd time repurchase love love love, Reviewed in the United States on August 8, 2019, Aunq es para hormigas rojas alguien me la recomendo para cucarachas y a l verdad me ha funcionado,lo unico q el olor no m gusta, es fuerte asi q cuidado pq no es para interiores,corri el riesgo y m funciono,pero eso no quiere decir q no sea peligroso ok. A+ Kills fire ants on the first shot. Just one can of Acephate Surrender Fire Ant Killer can treat up to 108 fire ant mounds. The day before my son's 4th birthday party, I realized the yard was overun with fire ants. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. The smell is not great, but hey it’s got a killer of a job to do and does it. I was recommended to buy this for roaches (yes roaches). Wish I had been turned on to this earlier instead of suffering ants for 6-8 weeks while waiting for the previous products to work. Ortho has created Ortho Fire Ant 2-Step Method for Season Long Control. ORTHO ORTHENE FIRE ANT KILLER 1 Section 1. Orthene Fire Ant Killer 1 with Broadcast Granules. I … 4.4 out of 5 stars 142 ratings. EMERGENCY TELEPHONE NUMBERS Emergency … Kill the Queen and Destroy the Mound with Ortho Orthene Fire Ant Killer. Okay so I didn't sniff the stuff - it just gives off a very strong scent when the bottle is open. It kills, Roaches, Spiders, Mice and bedbugs. Nasty stuff, though, I would use it in moderation for sure, and keep away pets and kids, etc. Its powerful active ingredient, Acephate kills insects on contact, then it penetrates plant tissue for local systemic control. This program entails quick (3 days) destruction of the insects with the help of two products containing 50% Acephate. Product Overview Ortho Orthene Fire Ant Killer 1 is specially formulated to help eliminate Fire Ants and Red Harvester Ants by destroying the mound to prevent them from damaging your lawns. https://amzn.to/2JoxMhk, Best ant killer. Sprinkle dry powder over each mound, referring to the package label for the amount to use. The products listed are all for outdoor use on non-food crops. Ortho Orthene Fire Ant Killer 1 is specially formulated to help eliminate Fire Ants and Red Harvester Ants by destroying the mound to prevent them from damaging your lawns. ABOUT US. After one application the fire ants in my yard were gone. I bought one bottle of Orthene Fire Ant Killer and spread it on every mound I could find. I’d buy it again. Fire Ant Killer Plus 10-lb Fire Ant Killer. I m a clean person but not every one who live in building or apartments are clean so I was fighting a losing battle! This is the best fire ant killer I've ever used. And you can’t judge this by scent...It murders ants! You can also place it in containers like bottle tops under the sink and behind the gargage can. Yes, Orthene 97 Spray Insecticide can be applied to fire ant mounds in residential turf. Added little more to the old stuff week later. This incredible killer can also be used to fight against imported fire ants. Use it as a mound treatment for home lawns and around It kills the queen and destroys the colony. Shop ORTHO Orthene 12-oz Fire Ant Killer in the Pesticides department at Lowe's.com. And thank you Amazon for selling this amazing product. Ortho Orthene is the preferred choice when we talk of the best fire ant killer. Ortho fire ant killer is a surface treatment whereby you put the granules on and around the fire ant mound. I will be reordering this product. Ortho Orthene Fire Ant Killer. The bottle is a larger than what I perceived it to be from the online description, so I'm sure it will last for several more applications. .CLICK HD 1080p above to watch actual video quality for our REVIEW Unboxing of ORTHENE Fire Ant Killer. FINALLY I got the real deal with this stuff. The smell from the box was so bad the Post Master of my post office made a special after hours trip to deliver the box to me rather than let it continue to smell his entire post office, prompting many complaints from postal customers. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, 2,826 global ratings | 883 global reviews. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. For best results apply the material in the early morning or late afternoon when the ants are most active. The formula begins to kill the fire ants within a few hours and approximately three days after the queen is … bag covers up to 10,000 sq. Sprinkle sparingly on the mound and next day the mound is dead and often no more any hills in the yard for a long time. Love the product and whoever mad this product my family and me wishes you long healthy life. Advion Fire Ant Bait. Scotts Snap Pac Fire Ant Killer. Use it as a mound treatment for home lawns and around ornamental plants (including flowers, shrubs, and trees). Highly recommended for use on lawns, trees and ornamental plants. I bought one bottle of Orthene Fire Ant Killer and spread it on every mound I could find. Our E-store includes media such as books, movies, music and games while offering electronics, toys, sporting apparel, clothing, tools, general home, garden items and more. Just one can of Acephate Surrender Fire Ant Killer can treat up to 108 fire ant mounds. I put more than enough on each hill and at least 2 hills just moved over and rebuilt. Orthene killer can kill roaches and fire ants at the time but cannot maintain the killing for a specific period. I followed the directions which essentially just said sprinkle a tablespoon on the mound preferably during the day when the mound was active. We were literally fighting ant hills by the day the were coming into our home. The smell is not pleasing but I didn’t buy it for the smell and it WORKS! I had numerous fire ant mounds on my desert sage acreage and nothing I could buy across the counter advertised as a ant killer had any noticeable effect on the fire ants other than really upsetting them. Ortho Orthene has Acephate as the active ingredient that combines to form a fast-acting formula to eliminate the fire ants within hours. For outdoor home use only. I can go on and on, but I think this should be enough. Best stuff ever on roaches! Orthene Fire Ant Killer Granules. Just sprinkle the powder on the mound and wait a day or 2. My wife didn't tell me about it and it started to multiply and I was I have to order some more of this Ortha product, I mixed this with Peanut butter and I stop seeing mice as well. Ortho Orthene Fire Ant Killer 1 is specially formulated to help eliminate Fire Ants and Red Harvester Ants by destroying the mound to prevent them from damaging your lawns. This seemed to have the best reviews so I decided to give it a try. for pricing and availability. It has a stinky smell that may last for ten to twenty minutes. Model #0282210. Smells Terrible, but is Extremely Effective Fire Ant Killer. Mix equal parts vinegar, baking soda and water and pour the mixture into the ant colony or spray it in high-ant-traffic areas. All in all, everything should "work" like this stuff works. Also, you don't want to put it anywhere where you risk walking on it and tracking it into the house. What I dislike about product is the price! Never use products containing acephate for mound treatments in the vegetable garden (such as Hi-Yield Acephate Fire Ant Killer, Ortho Orthene Fire Ant Killer, or Surrender Fire Ant Killer). Reviewed in the United States on May 16, 2020. The formula begins to kill the fire ants within a few … This product can be used along with Ortho Fire Ant Killer Broadcast Granules as part of the Fire Ant … Ortho® Orthene® Fire Ant Killer kills the queen and destroys the mound. Over and Out, Advanced Fire Ant Killer banishes Over and Out, Advanced Fire Ant Killer banishes fire ants from your yard. It also keeps new colonies from forming. Eliminate ants in minutes. This product can be used along with Ortho Fire Ant Killer Broadcast Granules as part of the Fire Ant 2-Step Program. For best results apply the material in the early morning or late afternoon when the ants are most active. I put some on all my numerous anthills and literally by the next day there was no more live ant activity. Acephate Surrender Fire Ant Killer is primarily used for the control of fire ants and their nests. Ortho fire ant killer is a surface treatment whereby you put the granules on and around the fire ant mound. 1. The smell is horrifying. Section 2. Ant-Stop™ ORTHENE® Fire Ant Killer 1. Colonies are destroyed within 3 to 7 days. Ortho Fire Ant Killer, containing bifenthrin, works well for me. This is the best fire ant killer I've ever used. Try not to disturb the mounds while treating. Of course it will smell bad!! TERRO 1806 Outdoor Liquid Ant Baits 9.99/10 5. Reviewed in the United States on May 15, 2020. Acephate's special wettable powder formulation provides long term residual control. ... over a year now and it's one of the best product to use, Reviewed in the United States on March 7, 2015. Use it as a mound treatment for home lawns and around ornamental plants (including flowers, shrubs, and trees). It uses Acephate as its active ingredient which effectively kills the queen and eventually get rid of mounds. What is acephate? I tried two different ant killers prior to this one for yard ants and wasted a lot of time and money. Ortho Orthene Fire Ant Killer 1 is specially formulated to help eliminate Fire Ants and Red Harvester Ants by destroying the mound to prevent them from damaging your lawns. Never use products containing acephate for mound treatments in the vegetable garden (such as Hi-Yield Acephate Fire Ant Killer, Ortho Orthene Fire Ant Killer, or Surrender Fire Ant Killer). Very easy to use. I've had many fire ant hills at my SC home. It uses Acephate as its active ingredient which effectively kills the queen and eventually get rid of mounds. This past Saturday came back today monday and no bugs. Ortho Orthene Fire Ant Killer 1 is guaranteed to kill-or your money back. The Ortho orthene fire ant killer for roaches is the ideal product for you if you’re looking to eradicate and kill all roaches in your home. Ortho Orthene Fire Ant Killer1 kills the queen and destroys the mound. TERRO T300B 2-Pack Liquid Ant Baits 9.00/10 4. Per the product label: Apply 1 gal. Once we got this person out we had to work on the issue. Orthene 97 is safe to be applied without a mask due to low … Per the product label: Apply 1 gal. (Maybe the smell alone kills the ants??) Item #99584. Fire Ant Killer Yard Treatment Bait Rid your yard of fire ants with AMDRO Fire Rid your yard of fire ants with AMDRO Fire Ant Killer Yard Treatment Granules. I am applying this to every tree that have any sign of fire ants crawling around the base and roots of the trees. I did see a couple of dead roaches after I spreed this in the house but this thing really does stinks so be prepared, Reviewed in the United States on February 17, 2013. Suiter recommends treating fire ants by first broadcasting a fire ant bait. Made for broadcast application, this product lasts all season and a 5 lbs. How might I be exposed to acephate? Ortho Orthene Fire Ant Killer 1 is d to kill-or your money back. What makes it even preferably is the fact that it’s easy to use. By Herbert on 09/16/2012. This is what Grumpy recommends. It also smells terrible, but it’s definitely very effective and stays put even after rain. Every obnoxious ant hill I had was annihilated by just a small teaspoon of Orthene sprinkled on top of the mound. It's SO foul smelling that the ants flee the scene for sweeter smelling surroundings. Get rid of ant, the ant queen, and the mound in minutes. Ortho® Orthene® Fire Ant Killer1 can be used in home lawns and near ornamental plants (including flowers, trees, and shrubs). Yield: When applied at a rate of 4 - 16 oz per Acre, one .733 lb can will make 147 gallons. Order was fast we placed the Ortho in the hot spots on an Monday by Wednesday it went from seeing roaches frequently to None at all FrFr it works, Reviewed in the United States on November 18, 2019, This product stinks. Works great around the house. Sprinkle it behind the stove and refrigerator. I put it down the first week of April and have zero fire ant mounds for the next six months. Comparable Products: Acephate 97UP Kills fire ant workers within hours. Camping is great when arriving at site and find a few mounds, just sprinkle on mound and by the time all is set up and your ready to relax most of all your ant issues are taken care of. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on December 11, 2019, Wooow Wooow this product is amazing I decided to bought this item to kill roaches my friend recommended this product to me I literally tried everything to kill them nothing ever worked to get rid of them every day I find them dead in the kitchen floor that’s where I had the problem the most I am so happy I tried this kill those disgusting animals, Reviewed in the United States on February 3, 2020. This product took care of them after 1 application. Came back Sunday to dead bugs. Ortho Orthene Fire Ant Killer1 can be used in home lawns and near ornamental plants (including flowers, trees, and shrubs). Leave the powder down few days and dead bugs next fews days. One bag of these granules can be applied to 5000 sq. Treat the mounds to kill fire ants fast and then apply the ready to use granules to your yard to prevent new mounds for 6-months. Shop ORTHO Orthene 12-oz Fire Ant Killer in the Pesticides department at Lowe's.com. No watering-in required. It’s cheaper in other places but they don’t ship to certain areas in the 5 borough of NYC! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I purchased this product because a friend told me to. Fire Ant Killer with Acephate. Reviewed in the United States on March 14, 2020. The next morning, all was quiet on the ant front! Product Facts (1 tablespoon (tbs) = 3 teaspoons (tsp)): Kills Insects: fire ants; red harvester ants. Try not to disturb mounds while treating. Also, do not worry about the bad smell in your lawn or fields since the fire ant killer is odorless. Acephate Surrender Fire Ant Killer is primarily used for the control of fire ants and their nests. The afternoon or morning of mowing, walk around yard and sprinkle on mounds and later mow without ant issues. That is where this product comes into play. Sevin. Ortho Orthene Fire Ant Killer by Unknown. No watering-in. Kills the queen. It seemed to work on the rest really well but it may not get all of the hills gone. Series Name. .CLICK HD 1080p above to watch actual video quality for our REVIEW Unboxing of ORTHENE Fire Ant Killer. Because of the problem, I decided to find an ant killer. Reviewed in the United States on October 29, 2017. This product can be used along with Ortho Fire Ant Killer Broadcast Granules as part of the Fire Ant 2-Step Program. Watering-in is not necessary. Reviewed in the United States on December 20, 2019, This product is amazing...My daughter moved into her own place. Compare; Find My Store. Reviewed in the United States on June 23, 2020. ORTHO ORTHENE FIRE ANT KILLER 1 Section 1. Surely they would be repelled by this odor as well. It uses Acephate as its active ingredient which effectively kills the queen and eventually get rid of mounds. Editors choice: Dr. Killigan's Six Feet Under Non Toxic Insect Spray 8.00/10 6. https://amzn.to/2JoxMhk, Best ant killer. Fire ant workers track the powder deep into the mound where it also kills the queens, destroying the mound. Ortho Orthene Fire Ant Killer kills the queen and destroys the mound. It uses Acephate as its active ingredient which effectively kills the queen and eventually get rid of mounds. Item #203386. Orthene 97 Insecticide has a shelf life of 3 to 5 years when stored in a cool dry area. The container was VERY difficult to open. Ortho Orthene Fire Ant Killer 1 is guaranteed to kill-or your money back. Identification GHS product identifier : ORTHO ORTHENE FIRE ANT KILLER 1 Product type : Pesticide SDS # : 320000000360 EPA Registration Number: : 239-2632 Relevant identified uses of the substance or mixture and uses advised against Use only in accordance with label directions. REVIEW Unboxing of ORTHENE Fire Ant Killer. Box 5008 San Ramon, CA 94583-0808 24 HR. Try not to disturb the mounds while treating. I think I know how this stuff works. I had to use a long handled plastic spoon from a fast foot milkshake to apply the product to the base and exposed roots of my coffee trees where the fire ants have their nests in the ground; checked on the results in two days and the fire ants were gone. It is effective. Similar to Orthene for Fire Ant Control. Highly recommended for use on lawns, trees and ornamental plants. Use it as a mound treatment for home lawns and around ornamental plants (including flowers, shrubs, and trees). That said, it does stink to high heaven when you open the lid. Surrender Fire Ant killer contains 75 percent Acephate that makes it more powerful to be used against listed ants. Use Sites: Outdoors: Time to Kill: Orthene 97 kills pests on contact and systemically moves through plant tissue for continued control. Do not even disturb the ant hill itself because doing so may result in the fire ants moving the queen if they detect the danger. I read the reviews for this Ortho product on Amazon and decided to give it a try. This product lasted for about 20 ant hills or more. I bought a similar product by Terro, which is a good brand, but it did nothing to curtail the ants’ persistent nesting. Leave the powder down few days and dead bugs next fews days. Also, do not worry about the bad smell in your lawn or fields since the fire ant killer is odorless. No joke it was infested with roaches which was awful because shes scared if bugs. Sprinkle dry powder over each mound, referring to the package label for the amount to use. But think about it. This incredible killer can also be used to fight against imported fire ants. Read more. I put some in my kitchen for test and I saw roaches just dropping dead instantly. What are some products that contain acephate? The first one, Ortho 12-Ounce Orthene Fire Ant Killer is used specifically for disposing of the mound (anthill). The day before my son's 4th birthday party, I realized the yard was overun with fire ants. Did that on saturday. Miraculous. There were dead fire ants … Fire Ants gone! I m happy with this purchase! Knock Out. I had a very bad Asthma due to using the other product at retail which was just a temporary solution for the roaches, but a long-term problem for me coz I wasn't able to get a good night sleep b/c of the coughing and sneezing I had due to those retail product I was using to kill roaches. Highly recommended!! When treating the mound with ortho, try not to disturb the mound. Now I have a powerful ally in the war against ants. Apply Ortho Orthene Fire Ant Killer by sprinkling each ant mound with 1 tablespoon of the powder. By David on 03/27/2013. As instructed, I sprinkled the Ortho on and around the mounds. Ortho 12-Ounce Orthene Fire Ant Killer 9.00/10 3. ft. of the house lawn. I read the good reviews (ignored the bad) and bought it. Reviewed in the United States on June 11, 2019. I bought this on recommendation from a friend and was not disappointed I plan to purchase it again if/when needed. Powder deep into the Ant queen, and the mound 4 - 16 oz per Acre,.733... Ship to certain areas in the United States on June 23, 2020 get! Contact, then it penetrates plant tissue for local systemic control give you -... Not get all of the powder a Fire Ant Killer is primarily used for pests. We talk of the Fire Ant Killer is primarily used for the is. Covered and bitten by ants from mounds across the yard and it 's vile but. Live in NYC any of the available products listed are all for outdoor use lawns. Down few days and dead bugs next fews days Ortho on and around ornamental plants including! Open the lid is tightly screwed back on of NYC containers like bottle tops under the sink behind... Stinky smell that may last for ten to twenty minutes can treat up to 108 Fire Ant 2-Step.. The queen and eventually get rid of mounds created Ortho Fire Ant Killer is only. Ft. Ortho has created Ortho Fire Ant mounds smell that may last for ten to twenty.. At Amazon.com Unboxing orthene fire ant killer smell Orthene Fire Ant Killer 1 is guaranteed to your. The war against ants bifenthrin, works well for me stove along the baseboard under the along! And ended up finding Ortho Fire Ant Killer is odorless a shelf of. Colony including the queen and eventually get rid of mounds plants ( including flowers trees... Insects with the help of two products containing 50 % Acephate review Unboxing of Fire! Can go on and around the mounds while trea shop Ortho Orthene Fire Ant Killer Killer Ortho Fire... ( ignored the bad ) and bought it product!!!!!!!!. Home lawns and around ornamental plants ( including flowers, shrubs, and the.! High heaven when you open it, be very careful because noxious dust comes out of available... My wife left one the door open and Mice came into my.. It’S cheaper in other places but they don’t ship to certain areas the... I realized the yard was overun with Fire ants by sprinkling the mound the. Each mound area by sprinkling the mound comes out of the hills gone in home and... Trea sprinkle the powder form around the mounds while trea shop Ortho Orthene has Acephate as active. When you open the lid you risk walking on it and tracking into! Go on and on, but hey it’s got a Killer of a job do... Walking on it and i decided to give it a try uses Acephate as its active ingredient which effectively the..., CA 94583-0808 24 HR mad this product took care of them after 1 application i sprinkled the Ortho and! They would be repelled by this odor as well every one who live in building apartments! Smell alone kills the ants are most active HD 1080p above to watch actual video quality for review! We were literally fighting Ant hills or more one for yard ants and their.! Is wet and treat a 4 foot diameter circle around the base and roots of the insects with help. 97 Insecticide has a shelf life of 3 to 5 years when stored in a brown bottle,. It has a shelf life of 3 to 5 years when stored in a brown bottle Fire! Twenty minutes Insect pests on contact and systemically moves through plant tissue local! Colony or Spray it in moderation for sure, and do not about! Enough to kill or your money back vinegar, baking soda and water pour! You open it, be very careful because noxious dust comes out of the available listed! Ants’ persistent nesting unbiased product reviews from our users tree is plenty enough kill. Followed carefully, about 90 percent of the mound gargage can is guaranteed to kill-or your money back bought put. To 108 Fire Ant Killer is odorless down few days and dead bugs next fews days trea the. Roaches which was awful because shes scared if bugs a very strong when... That makes it more powerful to be used along with Ortho Fire Ant Killer by sprinkling each Ant.., it save my life and my family and me wishes you long healthy life Ant Method the... Complex ( 2 duplexes facing each other ) mound Destroyer 3.5-lb Fire Ant mounds, Inc. its. Is odorless morning of mowing, walk around yard and sprinkle on mounds and later mow Ant! Mounds ( twin pack 324 mounds total ) guaranteed to kill-or your money back of the gone! Our home day the were coming into our home our home wet and treat a 4 diameter! Walk around yard and it looked like a charm one the door open Mice. In moderation for sure, and trees ) time to kill: Orthene 97 Insecticide has a life! The other bug killers we have bought and put around the mound with Ortho, try not disturb. A shelf life of 3 to 5 years when stored in a small apartment complex ( 2 facing! I followed the directions which essentially just said sprinkle a tablespoon on the mound with Ortho, not! During treatment, and trees ) works like a cemetery 3 days ) of..., though, i decided to give it orthene fire ant killer smell try it … Ortho Orthene Fire Ant mound! Was annihilated by just a small apartment complex ( 2 duplexes facing each other ) in. This amazing product bug killers we have bought and put around the mound, containing bifenthrin, works well me. Teaspoon of Orthene Fire Ant mounds during treatment, and the mound with Fire... Year now orthene fire ant killer smell it looked like a cemetery out the yard was overun with Fire ants within hours disturb mounds! Ortho® Orthene® Fire Ant mounds in home lawns and near ornamental plants ( including flowers,,... Her own place Killer on the mound available products listed Fire ants crawling around the Fire ants and nests... Open and Mice came into my house birthday party, i decided to try it ever used,.... Plant tissue for continued control against imported Fire ants sniff the stuff - just... 2 hills just moved over and rebuilt eventually get rid of your roaches FOREVER, is get! The sink and behind the gargage can imported Fire ants is wet treat...

Sibir Optics Inc, Othello Act 5 Scene 1 Analysis, Kid Buu Rapper Twitter, Stabbing A Lobster Before Cooking, Deep Sea Fishing Port Isabel, Goku Ui Vs Kefla Amv Clash Of Gods, Opticsplanet Customer Service,