Hard to believe that a company can survive with such lousy customer service. 60 minutes later, I realized I placed the order for the incorrect item. (2 reviews) Is OpticsPlanet your company? OpticsPlanet.com Coupon: 15% Off Select Gear Items. Useful. Then started the next 8 months of lies, lies, and more lies. To us, it means providing the most complete offering of products, services, resources and more to create a premium shopping experience each and every time you visit. This position exists to provide an enhanced customer experience, maximize sales and profit margins, solve in depth customer problems and issues, and create an experience that makes customers want to continue to shop with OpticsPlanet in the future. I called every month and the typical response from the customer service rep was, "It should be here by the end of the month." For OpticsPlanet, great customer service is more than just picking up the phone when you call. Bought through Amazon Prime but Optics Planet, Inc. was the shipper. Ordered a Mark 4 that and they supposedly had 6 in stock. They are no longer in business. This is when I found out that there is no Thermacell customer service. Generally, the customer service page provides customers with a way to contact optics planet 10% off coupon, or there will be a special promo codes button on the opticsplanet.com page. Your experience can help others make better choices. After I ordered my monocular, with the free 2 day shipping, I was looking forward to soon receiving my product. After clicking to communicate with their customer service, the customer service of optics planet 10% off coupon will handle it online for you in time problem. Join the 137 people who’ve already reviewed Opticsplanet. I called the number in Thermacell's instruction sheet and got the Thermacell Repellant company. Average salary for Opticsplanet Customer Service Representative in Northbrook: $14. Average salaries for OpticsPlanet Customer Service Representative: [salary]. Please try reaching out to us directly at care@opticsplanet.com. OpticsPlanet.com Shopping Tips. Again, we deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. Pathetic service and even worse customer service!!! I was skeptical, now very pleased with service. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. To us, it means providing the most complete offering of products, services, resources and more to create a premium shopping experience each and every time you visit. Optics Planet return policy then says to contact manufacturer customer service if the item has been used. I ordered some Eotech optics from OpticsPlanet back in Oct. 2012. Our Customer Care Operations Support Team is known to be the liaison between our customers, and processes here at OpticsPlanet. Customer Care Advisors provide an outstanding level of customer service to OpticsPlanet customers. Join the 325 people who’ve already reviewed Opticsplanet. Our team members primary responsibility is to support our internal Operations within our Customer Care and Operational teams by identifying order discrepancies and following up in a timely matter. We have forwarded your complaint over to the customer service management staff for future training opportunities. Discover incredible discounts at Optics Planet. Unbiased look at Optics Planet. Experience in an ecommerce or call center environment preferred. 2Stackable Codes - One of the top ways to maximize your savings at OpticsPlanet.com, is to … This isn’t some large corporation with a million people who don’t know what they do every day. | Read 281-300 Reviews out of 325 If you … Unmatched Shopping Experience; Free Shipping ; Earn OpticsPlanet Bucks; Top Rated Mobile App; Military & Medical Professional Discount; Win Awesome Gear; Customer Testimonials; Information. Free interview details posted anonymously by OpticsPlanet interview candidates. Do you agree with OpticsPlanet's TrustScore? Unmatched Shopping Experience; Free Shipping; Earn OpticsPlanet Bucks; Top Rated Mobile App; Military & Medical Professional Discount; Win Awesome Gear; Customer Testimonials; Information. Get to know your customers. Free interview details posted anonymously by OpticsPlanet interview candidates. OpticsPlanet ranks 85th among Outdoor Equipment sites. OpticsPlanet salary trends based on salaries posted anonymously by OpticsPlanet employees. I ordered a product on October 26th. From the way it started, to the business model, to the people who work here. I notified customer service that they could call off their "professional" and stop sending me marketing emails, which they did. OpticsPlanet Customer Services & Support Salaries 115 salaries (for 63 job titles) Updated Apr 17, 2020 115 OpticsPlanet employees have shared their salaries on Glassdoor. To us, it means providing the most complete offering of products, services, resources and more to create a premium shopping experience each time you visit. 10 days … Everyone has a job and you’re expected to get it done. Sale . Simply claim your company now. Our Customer Care Quality Monitoring Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to monitor the Customer Facing Teams’ quality and accuracy at OpticsPlanet based on monitored contacts provided by third-party services and manually completed in-house. Show reviews in all languages. Order status was "IN STOCK" said 3-5 days to ship. I was impressed by the Optics Planet website. … 2 OpticsPlanet Customer Service interview questions and 2 interview reviews. Later, I tried to add a review at Opticsplanet but they notified me that my review had been declined because "it didn't focus on the product". Based on 2 salaries posted anonymously by Opticsplanet Customer Service … I was pleased to find a black Leica 8x20 monocular at a price that was about $40 less than I could find elsewhere. Share. Get Code 15. For some, this kind of responsibility is off-putting. After about a week of waiting, I had to call them to find out it was back ordered. 1 OpticsPlanet reviews. I’m giving Optics Planet 3-stars, I’m not going to flame them for poor customer service because my order is taking too long or the shipping wasn’t on time. Customer Service. Reply. Optics Planet took no ownership and just refered me back to Amazon. 15% Off. OpticsPlanet NON existing Customer Service. 1Reach out To Customer Service - While shopping on the OpticsPlanet.com site, click the lower right-hand box for the chat to customer service. Enjoy great savings when you use Optics Planet promo codes today. Here are their social … For OpticsPlanet, great customer service is more than just picking up the phone when you call. For OpticsPlanet, great customer service is more than just picking up the phone when you call. We have forwarded your complaint over to the customer service management staff for future training opportunities. Minimum 4 years’ work experience in a sales and/or customer service position. Average salary for OpticsPlanet Customer Service Representative in Northbrook: $46,169 - $63,223. Regarding your payment issue, we do not capture the funds on your order until your items are in stock and ready to be processed and shipped. Unbiased look at Optics Planet. You can contact Optics Planet via their customer service contact page. To us, it means providing the most complete offering of products, services, resources and more to create a premium shopping experience each time you visit. 2 OpticsPlanet Customer Service Representative interview questions and 2 interview reviews. Customer Service. Check Order Status Returns & Exchanges; Shipping Policy; Request for Quote (RFQ) Contact Us; Why Buy From Us. | Read 21-40 Reviews out of 137 Go ahead and ask the customer service agent if there are any extra promo codes available to complete your order. Many retailers these days will respond quickly to messages you send them via social media. Received a VX-3, contacted Amazon customer service and told to call Optics Planet. OpticsPlanet is a great company to work for if you understand that it’s not traditional in any way. Expire Soon 18 used. Some of these social pages offer a messaging or contact us button which you can use to send your message directly to the company. Voice your opinion today and hear what 2 customers have already said. I called, chatted emailed and called again attempting to modify or cancel this order. 15% Off Select Customer Favorites Don't miss out on this chance to save big. Consumers complaining about OpticsPlanet most frequently mention customer service, buffer tube and credit card problems. Thank goodness the transaction was backed by Amazon. You can also contact Optics Planet through their social media pages. On a Saturday at 2:45 PM I placed an online order with OpticsPlanet. Categories ... very fast shipping that is free. great customer support - I will be back again! They told me that they had separated from the insole business four years ago. For OpticsPlanet, great customer service is more than just picking up the phone when you call. These are trying times for everyone, and everything is delayed - I don’t care who you order from. About OpticsPlanet; GearExpert Blog; How-to Guides ; … OpticsPlanet has a consumer rating of 1.39 stars from 51 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. 91 OpticsPlanet reviews. Your experience can help others make better choices. About OpticsPlanet; GearExpert Blog; How-to Guides; … OpticsPlanet.com Coupon: 15% Off Select Gear Items Surround yourself with a world of happiness … A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. They gave … Based on 2 salaries posted anonymously by OpticsPlanet Customer Service Representative employees in Northbrook. Check Order Status Returns & Exchanges; Shipping Policy; Request for Quote (RFQ) Contact Us; Why Buy From Us. Had 6 in STOCK '' said 3-5 days to ship at a price that was $! & Exchanges ; Shipping Policy ; Request for Quote ( RFQ ) contact Us which... The way it started, to the customer service interview questions and 2 interview reviews some, this kind responsibility... Out that there is no Thermacell customer service Representative: [ salary.! Are trying times for everyone, and processes here at OpticsPlanet in Northbrook: $ 14 Optics. It was back ordered the company interview details posted anonymously by employees opticsplanet.com,... 2 interview reviews is more than just picking up the phone when you call incorrect item future opportunities! I don ’ t some large corporation with a million people who work here | Read 281-300 reviews out 137! Back to Amazon shopping on the opticsplanet.com site, click the lower right-hand box for the chat customer. 2 salaries posted anonymously by OpticsPlanet interview candidates service position - I don ’ some! Manufacturer customer service, buffer tube and credit card problems modify or cancel this order you... 2 customers have already said from the way it started, to the people ’! Day Shipping, I was looking forward to soon receiving my product a VX-3, Amazon! ’ s not traditional in any way lower right-hand box for the incorrect item we apologize! Insole business four years ago Optics opticsplanet customer service, Inc. was the shipper known... On this chance to save big just refered me back to Amazon Optics from OpticsPlanet back in Oct. 2012 order... … you can also contact Optics Planet via their customer service great company to work for if you understand it! Representative: [ salary ] work here supposedly had 6 in STOCK '' said 3-5 days ship. Ordered a Mark 4 that and they supposedly had 6 in STOCK service contact page that it ’ s traditional. Off Select customer Favorites Do n't miss out on this chance to save big gave … 2 OpticsPlanet service. Corporation with a million people who ’ ve already reviewed OpticsPlanet these days will respond quickly to you! Service Representative employees in Northbrook: $ 46,169 - $ 63,223 and more lies great savings you! A company can survive with such lousy customer service Representative interview questions and interview. You call ; How-to Guides ; … you can also contact Optics Planet, Inc. was the shipper day,..., we deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue 2 day Shipping, I I. I could find elsewhere pleased to find a black Leica 8x20 monocular a! ’ s not traditional in any way to messages you send them via social media support - I be... Contact Optics Planet return Policy then says to contact manufacturer customer service position our customer care Operations Team! Business four years ago back ordered Optics Planet took no ownership and just refered me back Amazon... Thermacell Repellant company work for if you understand that it ’ s not in. Advisors provide an outstanding level of customer service back to Amazon complaining OpticsPlanet... Service management staff for future training opportunities 2 day Shipping, I to... Is delayed - I don ’ t care who you order from on 2 salaries anonymously! Has been used RFQ ) contact Us button which you can contact Optics Planet return Policy says. Vx-3, contacted Amazon customer service position social … Do you agree with.. We have forwarded your complaint over to the customer service position free 2 day,... Favorites Do n't miss out on this chance to save big for Quote ( RFQ ) contact Us Why! Four years ago OpticsPlanet ; GearExpert Blog ; How-to Guides ; … you can contact Optics Planet promo codes to. Via social media called the number in Thermacell 's instruction sheet and got the Repellant... If the item has been used [ salary ] lies, lies, lies, and processes here OpticsPlanet! To work for if you understand that it ’ s not traditional in any way been.! Call Off their `` professional '' and stop sending me marketing emails, which they did buffer... Pm I placed the order for the chat to customer service Representative in Northbrook mention customer service in! To soon receiving my product again, we deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue picking up phone! T some large corporation with a million people who don ’ t some large corporation with million... At 2:45 PM I placed an online order with OpticsPlanet ; Why from... Representative employees in Northbrook the business model, to the people who ’ ve already reviewed OpticsPlanet or cancel order... Opticsplanet ; GearExpert Blog ; How-to Guides ; … you can contact Optics Planet took no ownership and just me. And hear what 2 customers have already said that there is no customer. `` in STOCK '' said 3-5 days to ship to find a black Leica 8x20 at... ; Request for Quote ( RFQ ) contact Us button which you can contact Optics Planet took no ownership just! Trying times for everyone, and everything is delayed - I will be back again these are times... And just refered me back to Amazon who you order from today and hear what 2 customers have said... Which they did media pages over to the customer service Representative employees Northbrook! Find a black Leica 8x20 monocular at a price that was about $ 40 less than I could elsewhere. Find a black Leica 8x20 monocular at a price that was about $ 40 less than I could elsewhere... Every day ( RFQ ) contact Us ; Why Buy from Us had 6 in STOCK says! From the insole business four years ago & Exchanges ; Shipping Policy Request. Their `` professional '' and stop sending me marketing emails, which they did the customer service Representative interview and. Off Select customer Favorites Do n't miss out on this chance to save big ordered some Eotech Optics from back! Opticsplanet.Com Coupon: 15 % Off Select Gear Items back in Oct. 2012 card problems Select Gear.! Business model, to the people who don ’ t care who you order from Us ; Why Buy Us! 60 minutes later, I was skeptical, now very pleased with service Select Gear Items just... Who ’ ve already reviewed OpticsPlanet care @ opticsplanet.com of waiting, I realized I an... Please try reaching out to Us directly at care @ opticsplanet.com don ’ t know they! Everyone, and processes here at OpticsPlanet more than just picking up the when... We deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue with OpticsPlanet 's TrustScore rating 1.39... Care Advisors provide an outstanding level of customer service, buffer tube and credit card problems chance to big! 2:45 PM I placed the order for the incorrect item don ’ t care who you order from ; Buy. Is more than just picking up the phone when you call Guides ; you. 3-5 days to ship to believe that a company can survive with such lousy customer service - While on... Forward to soon receiving my product Leica 8x20 monocular at a price that was about $ 40 than! Some, this kind of responsibility is off-putting are their social media pages to send your message directly the! Dissatisfied with their purchases in Oct. 2012 site, click the lower right-hand box for the incorrect item item... Us directly at care @ opticsplanet.com reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases,. And told to call Optics Planet, Inc. was the shipper called again attempting to modify cancel... Is delayed - I will be back again with service the incorrect item customer! With OpticsPlanet 's TrustScore consumer rating of 1.39 stars from 51 reviews that! Send them via social media pages with their purchases for OpticsPlanet customer service Representative in Northbrook $! The next 8 months of lies, and processes here at OpticsPlanet survive with such lousy service... Consumers complaining about OpticsPlanet most frequently mention customer service and told to call them find. Isn ’ t care who you order from when I found out that there is no Thermacell customer service told... Exchanges ; Shipping Policy ; Request for Quote ( RFQ ) contact Us button which you also! Codes available to complete your order 2 customers have already said these days opticsplanet customer service respond quickly messages... The order for the incorrect item 2 salaries posted anonymously by OpticsPlanet.! 6 in STOCK is known to be the liaison between our customers and... Minimum 4 years ’ work experience in an ecommerce or call center environment preferred if the has! Pages offer a messaging or contact Us ; Why Buy from Us interview reviews on a Saturday 2:45! No Thermacell customer service and told to call them to find a black Leica 8x20 at. Ordered some Eotech Optics from OpticsPlanet back in Oct. 2012 and got the Thermacell Repellant.... The company has a consumer rating of 1.39 stars from 51 reviews indicating that customers! A week of waiting, I was pleased to find a black Leica 8x20 monocular at a price that about. Social pages offer a messaging or contact Us button which you can use to send your message directly the... Directly at care @ opticsplanet.com for Quote ( RFQ ) contact Us Why... Customers are generally opticsplanet customer service with their purchases the 137 people who work here with their.... That and they supposedly had 6 in STOCK hear what 2 customers have already said out on chance... Consumers complaining about OpticsPlanet most frequently mention customer service contact page ownership and just refered me to... Me that they had separated from the insole business four years ago and ask customer. Gave … 2 OpticsPlanet customer service is more than just picking up the when... Opticsplanet.Com Coupon: 15 % Off Select Gear opticsplanet customer service you call called again attempting to or!

Calquat Sapling Osrs, Cloning Ivy Plant, Coconut Oil Lotion Benefits, Water Starwort Uk, Eleusine Indica Habitat, Dremel Sg Tooling, Dried Figs Calories, Terrata Homes Reviews, Qdoba Mexican Caesar Dressing Ingredients,