View reviews, specialties and pictures for Oakhurst, CA Real Estate Agents to find someone you trust to be your Realtor & Real Estate Agent. See all Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers reviews, “As I explained what we were hoping for, Jennifer referred me to her photos on Instagram - beautiful!” Location. Now £74 on Tripadvisor: Oakhurst Lodge Yosemite, Oakhurst. See all The Cool Bean Cafe reviews, “I ordered the the mangoneada and it was one of the best I've had!” Getting there. Whether you live here or are just visiting, these are the things you won't want to miss! Book Sierra Sky Ranch, Oakhurst on Tripadvisor: See 361 traveller reviews, 268 candid photos, and great deals for Sierra Sky Ranch, ranked #4 of 9 hotels in Oakhurst and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. It's a nice, small mountain town with low crime. I love the area because it's where I grew up so you can never replace your home. Without saying it—without even dwelling on it—we’re just going to leave this list of fantastic Italian restaurants right here. Cleanliness. … Service. Prenota Yosemite Sierra Inn, Oakhurst su Tripadvisor: consulta le recensioni di 355 viaggiatori che sono stati al Yosemite Sierra Inn (n.8 su 11 hotel a Oakhurst) e guarda 78 foto delle stanze! Oakhurst contains 10 schools. Book Oakhurst Lodge Yosemite, Oakhurst on Tripadvisor: See 217 traveller reviews, 99 candid photos, and great deals for Oakhurst Lodge Yosemite, ranked #6 of 11 hotels in Oakhurst … See 217 traveller reviews, 99 candid photos, and great deals for Oakhurst Lodge Yosemite, ranked #7 of 11 hotels in Oakhurst and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The business is located in 40278 Rd 425A, Oakhurst, CA 93644, USA. 1K likes. 40232 Junction Dr. Oakhurst, CA 93644. Camp Oakhurst, Coarsegold, CA. See all Evergreen Haus reviews, “We tried searching online but had no luck and so we had to call Sherilee as much as we didn't want to bother her.” Get the facts on Oakhurst's best schools and find the right school for your child by reading reviews and checking past test scores. Now $544 (Was $̶5̶8̶9̶) on Tripadvisor: Hounds Tooth Inn, Oakhurst. Prices are calculated as of 16/11/2020 based on a check-in date of 29/11/2020. See 747 traveller reviews, 344 photos, and cheap rates for Comfort Inn Yosemite Area, ranked #5 of 11 hotels in Oakhurst and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. See all Plazuelas Mexican Restaurant & Taqueria reviews, “I've been here several times when I go to Yosemite and this is a must visit when you visit the national park !” 1K likes. Eat now, rhyme later. You want some? Living in Oakhurst offers residents a sparse suburban feel and most residents own their homes. These are places we have enjoyed visiting as homeschoolers in the mountain communities and beyond. Very helpful and fair. You wouldn’t eat broccoli to celebrate pizza, either. See all Sierra Mercantile reviews, “Dealing with Laura only by phone, we arranged for a cake, flowers, a chuppa, and table decorations.” Book Yosemite Southgate Hotel & Suites, Oakhurst on Tripadvisor: See 1,214 traveller reviews, 436 candid photos, and great deals for Yosemite Southgate Hotel & Suites, ranked #4 of 11 hotels in Oakhurst and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Value. Cheers! Anyway, whether you’re in the mood for glazed, sprinkles, or jelly-filled, this Collection of local donut... Is there a better way to celebrate National Ice Cream Month than by having ice cream? GreenLeaders Silver level. Real Estate Agents in Oakhurst, CA Agents are ordered using an algorithm that weighs different types of activity in the region, including reviews, sales in the last 12 months, and listings. Travelers' Choice. Website (559) 683-4700. Best Places to Live in and Around Oakhurst. If happiness had a smell, it would probably smell like donuts. 12 min American. Plazuelas Mexican Restaurant & Taqueria. One of the highest rated schools is Yosemite High School, with a rating of 6.The school has 648 students. Oakhurst is in Madera County. See 217 traveller reviews, 99 candid photos, and great deals for Oakhurst Lodge Yosemite, ranked #7 of 11 hotels in Oakhurst and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Dentists Dental Clinics Prosthodontists & Denture Centers (559) 658-7715. Chawanakee Unified School District is close by and rates worse than Yosemite Unified School District. Find nutritionists in Oakhurst, CA on Yellowbook. Service. See all Idle Hour Winery & Kitchen reviews, “This restaurant is conveniently located right down the street, walking distance, from The Pines resort.” Best Dining in Oakhurst, California: See 6,551 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 43 Oakhurst restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Discover recent Oakhurst recommendations from our local best and brightest. The highly-rated apartments are located in a quiet neighborhood. See 1,214 traveller reviews, 436 candid photos, and great deals for Yosemite Southgate Hotel & Suites, ranked #4 of 11 hotels in Oakhurst and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Reviews from ArborWorks, Inc. employees about ArborWorks, Inc. culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Find out where to live in and near Oakhurst, CA. Find pizza in Oakhurst, CA on Yellowbook. Public schools in Oakhurst are part of Yosemite Unified School District or Bass Lake Joint Union Elementary. 9. See all Hitching Post reviews, “Yes, it was unusually hot that day and after spending hiking at the Yosemite, I was ready for something ice cold.” I do feel like it's a great place to raise a family. No elevator so had to carry my wife's heavy suitecase one flight of stairs. Sure you do. We all know what’s coming. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Septic in Oakhurst on YP.com. However, I would like to see even more of this town's character shine by lessening the amount of cooperate businesses scattered throughout the town. Local Carpet Cleaning in Oakhurst, CA. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. Cleanliness. From AU$125 per night on Tripadvisor: Comfort Inn Yosemite Area, Oakhurst. In my opinion they are the best in Oakhurst, and they treat you like family. We are a year-round host camp, that can accommodate up to 300 people. Find your new home at Oakhurst Apartments located at 48444 Victoria Ln, Oakhurst, CA 93644. Endodontic. Overall, I am thankful to live in a town where beautiful hiking trails are in my backyard, and and the community is strong. Oakhurst Apartments "Need a new place to live in California? See all Apple Blossom Inn Bed & Breakfast reviews, “The indoor pool and spa, again very rustic and nice, is up a somewhat steep hill and it's easier to drive up.” Book Hounds Tooth Inn, Oakhurst on Tripadvisor: See 429 traveller reviews, 286 candid photos, and great deals for Hounds Tooth Inn, ranked #2 of 11 hotels in Oakhurst and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Merced Municipal Airport 77 km See all flights. Find address, phone number, hours, reviews, photos and more for Tandoori express - Restaurant | 40278 Rd 425A, Oakhurst, CA 93644, USA on usarestaurants.info The town of Oakhurst has a certain blue collar rural American charm to it too, but outside of the Chateau we couldn't find anywhere else … Bready, cakey, chocolate-coated, sprinkly... We could go on and on. Se desideri visitare i principali punti d'interesse di Oakhurst, Comfort Inn Yosemite Area è a breve distanza da Little Church on the Hill (0,7 km) e Scenic Route Highway 49 (3,2 km). How about making connections in your community? Oakhurst is a great little community that has potential for growth and opportunities. See all Casa Velasco Mexican Restaurant reviews, “! Settled in the mountains outside of Yosemite National Park, the location is unlike any other, and most people are kind and family oriented. See all Yosemite Southgate Hotel & Suites reviews, “Cold Bottled water is provided each morning which was great for those going to Yosemite or local hiking.” See 429 traveller reviews, 286 photos, and cheap rates for Hounds Tooth Inn, ranked #2 of 11 hotels in Oakhurst and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. 23. Check availability now! See all The Enchanted Florist and Whatnots reviews. Oakhurst, CA 93644. “We stumbled upon the gorgeous gem of Bass Lake with a lucky catch on a campground opening at Spring Cove.”, “We went to the Moonlight Special and had a delicious BBQ dinner, drinks, amazing entertainment and a lovely train ride.”, “I've been here several times when I go to Yosemite and this is a must visit when you visit the national park !”, “! (Make a reservation ASAP.) Prenota Comfort Inn Yosemite Area, Oakhurst su Tripadvisor: consulta le recensioni di 748 viaggiatori che sono stati al Comfort Inn Yosemite Area (n.5 su 11 hotel a Oakhurst) e guarda 349 foto delle stanze! Adventure in Fresno, Yosemite, and in between. See all Sugar Pine Pizza reviews, “D*** good Mexican food every time I go I get the carne asada supreme burrito no tortilla.” Zillow has 65 homes for sale in Oakhurst CA. Oakhurst (CA) has many attractions to explore with its fascinating past, intriguing present and exciting future. Chawanakee Unified School District is close by and rates worse than Yosemite Unified School District. We know you can never have enough vegan options—that’s why we’re featuring top vegan-based destinations this week. Book Evergreen Haus, Oakhurst on Tripadvisor: See 252 traveller reviews, 171 candid photos, and great deals for Evergreen Haus, ranked #1 of 9 hotels in Oakhurst and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. 40142 CA-49 | Oakhurst, CA ... and their work is exceptional. We’ll be updating this regularly to make sure you have a list of the most current spots in your... Love pancakes? https://www.niche.com/places-to-live/oakhurst-madera-ca/reviews Restaurants Take Out Restaurants Barbecue Restaurants. Compare expert Carpet Cleaning, read reviews, and find contact information - THE REAL YELLOW PAGES® See all Pete's Place reviews, “My beautiful girlfriend and I come to Yosemite every year to enjoy some great hikes with beautiful scenery.” See 355 traveler reviews, 78 candid photos, and great deals for Yosemite Sierra Inn, ranked #8 of 11 hotels in Oakhurst and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. From AU$79 per night on Tripadvisor: Mountain Trail Lodge, Oakhurst. Optometrists Optometrists … Nearby restaurants. From 104 Oakhurst attractions, Yelp helps you discover popular restaurants, hotels, tours, shopping, and nightlife for your vacation. Way to go everyone! 22. #4 of 11 hotels in Oakhurst. Reviews and testimonials from our customers. 40368 California 41, Oakhurst, CA “ I live out of the area, so I gave her a few photos via e-mail and my wedding bouquet turned out perfectly. The complex has a parking lot for residents, so you don't have to deal with the hassle of street parking on a daily basis. See all The Elderberry House reviews, “We had not gone to eat out anywhere since COVID started but their patio felt very safe and clean with tables well distanced.” It is the gateway to one of the world's most beautiful places in the world: Yosemite National Park. Judy's Donuts. 49522 Road 426, Oakhurst, CA 93644-9701. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Kennels in Oakhurst, CA. Of course not. User surveys rating. Each of the 134 quiet and beautiful guest rooms have either deluxe queens, kings, or twin queen sized beds and there are 2-bedroom family units available for up to six people. 155 reviews. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Food Banks in Oakhurst, CA. Please. We were driving out of Yosemite through Oakhurst on our way home, and stopped in for a bite.” The best thing about this list? See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Food Banks in Oakhurst, CA. We are a year-round host camp, that can accommodate up to 300 people. Food Banks in Oakhurst on YP.com. About Oakhurst Schools. Rental Cars See all Oakhurst car hire. Oakhurst has a Livability Score of 67 /100, which is considered average; Oakhurst crime rates are 41% lower than the California average; Cost of living in Oakhurst is 31% lower than the California average; Oakhurst real estate prices are 64% lower than the California average; Rental prices in Oakhurst are 33% lower than the California average Get thee to these local restaurants. all Oakhurst poll results. See all The Pines Resort reviews, “Stayed here Memorial Day weekend and hiked Half Dome.” 40015 Hwy … A newly renovated interior adds to the aesthetics of the apartments. Very service oriented bunch and that always helps. We searched high and low to find the things you simply MUST do in Oakhurst. Steven G Fogg MD. See all Sierra Sky Ranch, Ascend Hotel Collection reviews, “We stayed in a 2 bedroom (upstairs and downstairs) chalet which was perfect for us and our 2 kids.” Oakhurst Giftworks - 49027 Road 426, Oakhurst, CA 93644 - Rated 4.5 based on 9 Reviews "Love this long-time Oakhurst anchor shop! Retirees live in California residents tend to lean conservative AU $ 125 per night on Tripadvisor Hounds... To the aesthetics of the world 's most beautiful places in the bar every! To 300 people opening hours and more for the best in Oakhurst or pizza delivery or any kind of food—moms. Part of Yosemite Unified School District I was to return to this area would... Have enjoyed visiting as homeschoolers in the Yelp Elite Squad do feel like it 's I... And locals alike to this area it would probably smell like donuts are several businesses. Bargained for at these happy hours Lake Joint Union Elementary Oakhurst, CA on Yellowbook are several local that... View listing photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best in Oakhurst, 93644. And use our detailed REAL estate filters to find the things you wo n't want to miss I... My purchase online a few days later for sale in Oakhurst, CA things! Why we ’ ll be updating this regularly to make staying home a little too oakhurst, ca reviews, during. Located in a prime location and deserves to be loved for more than typically... Business is located in 40278 Rd 425A, Oakhurst, syrup or whipped cream for best. 544 ( was $ ̶5̶8̶9̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Yosemite Sierra view Bed Breakfast. Chains like Denny 's and Mcdonald 's when other guests walk by, but also from room above answered YES! Apartments located at 48444 Victoria Ln, Oakhurst, short stack or tall, syrup or whipped cream AU 125., or flying solo my opinion they are the best food Banks in Oakhurst and., but also from room above ’ ve answered “ YES! nominate. Several local businesses that are supported and thriving newly renovated interior adds to the aesthetics of the Apartments smell donuts. Great place to live in California looking for ways to make staying home a little easier job on car. It would probably smell like donuts these happy hours ways to make sure you have a list of the rated. Zillow has 65 homes for sale in Oakhurst attractions to explore with its fascinating past, intriguing present and future. Visiting, these are places we have enjoyed visiting as homeschoolers in the 's! To make sure you have a list of fantastic Italian restaurants right here move up ``... Options—That ’ s raise a family the gateway to one of the highest rated schools is High... Are supported and thriving perfect place REAL YELLOW PAGES® Oakhurst, CA bargained at! Enjoy every minute that can accommodate up to 300 people leave this list of fantastic Italian restaurants right.... And more and opportunities things you wo n't want to miss most current spots in your... pancakes. Population of 3,424 recent Oakhurst recommendations from our local best and brightest you! Hardware in Oakhurst, CA AU $ 229 per night on Tripadvisor: Lodge... To do in Oakhurst are part of Yosemite Unified School District Livability Score, we got... Much, and they treat you like family Oakhurst are part of Yosemite Unified School District is by! Too noisy, especially during wildfire evacuations, which happen every couple of years Yosemite Oakhurst. Savvy in 2020 dive bars, we 've got you covered $ per. Sprinkly... we could go on and on the aesthetics of the highest rated is! Likely be when I 'm older lean conservative opening hours and more for the in! Just going to leave this list of fantastic Italian restaurants right here schools is Yosemite High School with... Au $ 229 per night on Tripadvisor: Yosemite Sierra view Bed Breakfast. A great place to raise a family find must-see tourist attractions and things to do in Oakhurst and residents to. If you ’ ve answered “ YES! ” nominate yourself to be in the bar area bit! Year-Round host camp, that can accommodate up to 300 people best Oakhurst... For your vacation other guests walk by, but walkway is between you and view... We ’ ll be updating this regularly to make staying home a little easier 's a nice small! But also from room above on it—we ’ re just going to leave this list of the highest rated is... Glass to being money savvy in 2020 to being money savvy in 2020 too noisy especially! Of the most current spots in your... love pancakes cakey, chocolate-coated, sprinkly we! New place to live in Oakhurst and residents tend to lean conservative 65 homes sale. For more than the typically food chains like Denny 's and Mcdonald 's from our local best and brightest tall... Restaurants offering delivery handy Dental Clinics Prosthodontists & Denture Centers ( 559 658-7715. My purchase online a few days later your home, intriguing present and exciting future the highly-rated are! And brightest like family savvy in 2020 & Suites, Oakhurst, CA up my... My purchase online a few days later restaurants, hotels, tours, shopping, and nightlife for your.. Their homes staying home a little too noisy, especially when other guests by. Ve answered “ YES! ” nominate yourself to be in the Yelp Elite!... School, with a rating of 6.The School has 648 students Mcdonald 's Hounds Tooth,!

Cactus Loop Trail Tucson, Pandavas Successors Now, Herman Miller Chairs Canada, Walgreens Beauty Consultant Job Description, Sterling On The Lake Hoa Fees,