The most comfortable boxers should have generous room in the leg for optimal movement, a flexible waistband and no scratchy tag. 9.6. The waistband lasts longer than ex officio, they pack lighter, dry faster, and are more comfortable for me. They fit great and have a pouch which gives a good hold without causing the tight swamp balls situation many others have. Value. Moisture wicking, breathable and insanely resilient elastic. I find they're the softest and most comfortable for long days. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the malefashionadvice community. The ladies have spoken. Best for travel = Ex Officio Give-n-Go boxer briefs, Best looking = Tani silk cut boxers (or trunks), Most comfortable = Saxx (named appropriately...). I got their SuperFit ones first (the mesh ones) during the fall and they felt really light and airy. Not really restricting and a more relaxed fit? Ok ordered mystery 10 pack on nov 28, still nothing. Lululemon short boxer breifs without a doubt. I absolutely love these boxers, they are primo. Soft Bamboo Boxers for Men - Cool Comfortable, Breathable Mens Underwear - Boxer Shorts 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,663. I've bought one of most styles they carry and the Platinums are definitely the ones I prefer most. My favorite manufacturers are Ex-Officio, Mammut, and Saxx. Just don't be an asshole about it. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. These Hanes tartan boxers for men, sold as a five … I thought they just made women's fitness wear. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I love both. Was going to buy them on sale the other day but they didn't have any medium. 9.7. Patagonia is better on both fronts. We found the best bralettes to buy for nearly every cup size (small and large busts!) REI - all-polyester, under-armor type gear. Boxer briefs win by a landslide. $27.43 - $107.26 #13. 12 Best Men’s Underwear: The Most Comfortable Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share via E-mail More share options Share on Pinterest Share on Flipboard Share on Reddit ... Boxer … Press J to jump to the feed. We talked to stylish guys about the sweatpants, sweatsuits, sweatshirts, crewnecks, hoodies, T-shirts, tank tops, and shoes they’re wearing inside to lounge and to work from home. Perhaps you buy the same type you always buy, or you ask for underwear … This is really getting absurd. Reebok boxer briefs are the best! Let's cut to the chase here: For most guys, the boxer brief is the ideal underwear option. Press J to jump to the feed. A pair of American Eagle boxer briefs that have bells on them and say "jingle my balls" all over them. Thoughts? Notice they have boxers. CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON. Hot New Top Rising. Waist Not: Stacy Adams is a well-known and popular brand for comfortable men’s underwear. … Support. For 3-6 dollars they're quite a steal. It feels like I'm wearing nothing when I have mine on. The only downside to these are they stink like hell after you get done working at at the gym or running. Their top choices include Calvin Klein, Tommy John, Sunspel, Hamilton and Hare, and more. He describes them as his balls being held in place by a cocoon and being a life altering experience. Reddit's largest men's fashion community. Patagonia is better on both fronts. Seems like the post office maybe lost it. How do these hold up over time for you? Adidas Climalite Boxer Briefs. Lululemon makes men's clothes? They are the ones that make most … Whether you're looking for boxers, briefs or trunks, MeUndies reportedly has the best and boldest underwear for men—and it's made from an insanely comfortable sustainable fabric to boot. 9.5. 333 votes, 439 comments. I like their socks. New Balance Men's 6" Boxer Brief Fly Front with Pouch, 3-Pack of 6 Inch Tagless Underwear… They've also lasted me the longest. Rising. It’s a little hard to get … Comfort. And this is one of those times we better hear them out. ADOLPH Men’s Boxer Briefs 5 Pack No Ride-up Comfortable Breathable Cotton Sport Underwear So our editors revealed the most comfortable thongs they're wearing in 2020. … When I first heard of saxx I laughed at the guy for spending $25 on one pair. None were as comfortable (and supportive) as the Champion Performance Tech boxer briefs. I got my first pair of ExOfficio boxers at REI, right before a hiking … What version of Saxx underwear do you prefer? ExOfficio Give-N-Go Boxer Briefs. They also benefit from … The best part imo is that they go on clearance every now and then. 11. Also generally cheaper. Making clothing less intimidating and helping you develop your own style. Are saxx comfortable around the waist? Mack Weldon is reinventing men’s basics. They're like $6 a pair and are really, really comfortable. STP had these terramar odor control boxer briefs that are great. Their mesh briefs feel like a goddamned a/c on my junk. We love the classic prints on these cotton boxer briefs — and the fact that they have more than 400 reviews and an average rating of 4.9 stars bodes well! That comes out to roughly $.01 per day for underwear… 95-5 cotton spandex blend <3, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. I just now got the double entendre with Saxx. We love them! Comfortable and not to pricey. Then he told me to to get a pair and if I didn't like them he'd buy them. Best 20+ dollars I've ever spent on my crotchal regions. I bought some wool boxer-briefs recently, and they are definitely worth $20 a pair. Hot. Ex officio gets a lot of love, but honestly they don't hold up well in my experience and aren't the most comfortable I have found. $18.99 - $22.99 #21. They even make 'em for your clam, ba doop doop. Most boxer briefs that feature this level of quality are far more expensive, so these boxers are an addition to any wardrobe and for any occasion. Each pair lasts me a couple years before wear takes them. We asked 26 cool guys — stylists, athletes and creative professionals — about their favorite underwear. Noice. Best Fitting Boxer Briefs. Cookies help us deliver our Services. I bought a few pairs of Ex-Officio boxer briefs from REI for about $25/pair in 2006. Which is most comfortable depends on the type of activity and how many layers I have on top of them. Saxx boxer briefs, the only product I'll shill for. They come in 2 packs for $8 but are on sale quite often. Ex officio gets a lot of love, but honestly they don't hold up well in my experience and aren't the most comfortable I have found. I just bought a couple of pairs of Pair of Thieves brand boxer briefts at Target last week. He threw out all of his old underwear and exclusively wears them. We've rounded up the best pairs to help you get started. I like it so much that I have 6 pairs of them. 1-16 of over 1,000 results for "most comfortable mens underwear" Price and other details may vary based on size and color. Meundies are sooooo soft. These boxers only further support that reputation and are very comfortable and light. It's hard to find comfortable thongs you love, but when you do, it's life-changing. Before you buy: 6 Things to consider when purchasing underwear. They are less glamorous brand, but Target sells a brand of boxer/briefs from "Pair of Thieves" that I find super comfortable. ... help Reddit App Reddit coins Reddit premium Reddit … ... Mens Underwear Boxer Briefs Cotton Men's Boxer Briefs Underwear … 4. r/AskMen: the premier place to ask random strangers about the intricacies of the human condition. Hot New Top. Fabric. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I went out and immediately bought 4 pairs after trying them out. I've never worn them, but my best friend bought a pair of Saxx.com underwear and swears by them. Keeps everything where they should be and helps prevent twisting or accidental leg squishing when I sit down. We welcome those who want to learn and those who want to contribute. The SuperSoft (modal) ones will probably last longer since they're thicker and less flimsy. r/AskReddit is the place to ask and answer thought-provoking questions. Both MyPakage and Saxx have a little pouch thingy for your junk to go in. We'll see how they hold up long term. Uniqlo airism boxer briefs. I just got my first pair as a test. They have been out of stock for a bit, but should come back. But I want to note that I do have "Squatter's Thighs" so a lot of boxer … We believe in smart design, premium fabrics, and simple shopping. The waistband lasts longer than ex officio, they pack lighter, dry faster, and are more comfortable … Posted by 4 hours ago. Looking for something that is high quality, takes care of the boys, good for summer and wont break the bank. Whether you prefer boxers or briefs, the best underwear for men is both comfortable and affordable. I used to wear a cotton boxer brief, but living in Arizona I'd have swamp ass all summer. 2 2. I'll second Pair Of Thieves. $13.95 - $19.95 #12. Seem pretty comfy so far. card classic compact. card. Gildan Platinum Men's Woven Boxer … /: I'd also like to piggy back on this comment and recommend the One brand they sell at Target, as well. Definition: What women most want to see their man wearing . Super light, breathable, and moisture wicking. The downside to it is if you’re wearing figure-hugging pants, most boxers … Worlds Most Comfortable Underwear r/ MeUndies. Description: Polo Ralph Lauren's Classic Fit boxer briefs are made from soft cotton jersey that wicks away sweat to keep you dry and comfortable.Retail: $42.50 www.cdlp.com CDLP Mobilité Boxer … Polo Ralph Lauren Men's 3-Pack Classic Fit Packaged Woven Boxers 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,373. STP had these terramar odor control boxer briefs that are great. ADOLPH Men's Boxer Briefs 5 Pack No Ride-up Breathable Comfortable Cotton Sport Underwear 4.1 out of 5 stars 6,110. Also, guys with generally larger back portions will find boxer shorts comfortable and less intimidating. Which is most comfortable depends on the type of activity and how many layers I have on top of them. Me Undies Me Undies....no more sweaty balls. Another great everyday/athletic option is ShopKos Undertech. If you’re like most men, buying underwear isn’t high on your priority list. By the end of the first day wearing them, I head bought 4 more pairs, Boxer briefs all days, most of the dayHas to have the "functional fly" though (quick access). I still have most of them and they are the most comfortable underwear I own. 30.8m members in the AskReddit community. SAXX Vibe Boxer Modern Fit. I loved Saxx before I lost a nut to cancer. The pairs of underwear in this guide are soft, comfortable mid-thigh boxer briefs for daily use. I've loved all but one pair of Pair of Thieves I've had, they just got all ratty and wore through the seat/lower crotch within about a month of use, no issues with the other dozen or so pairs though. We asked menswear experts to recommend the best boxer-brief underwear for men. 2 pair for $35, https://www.massdrop.com/buy/saxx-vibe-modern-fit-boxer. Join. We aim to foster an environment where everybody feels safe and welcomed and where people feel encouraged to have healthy productive discussions. with lace and padded styles that are comfortable and supportive to wear. Boxer-briefs > boxers My favorite manufacturers are Ex-Officio, Mammut, and Saxx. Theres a Saxx massdrop going on right now. 1st place: Boxer Briefs. They give a lot of room for your crotch area to breathe and move. Now with a prosthetic, they are a godsend. The 95% modal and … While this underwear might not be suitable for the runner, it does come with increased flexibility and a signature pouch that provides the most comfortable feel you will ever experience. Fruit of the Loom Men’s Boxer Brief Multipack. They're so light and breathable that it sometimes feels like I'm going commando. 8 but are on sale the other day but they did n't any... Find boxer shorts comfortable and light portions will find boxer shorts 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,663 them! Soft Bamboo boxers for men - cool comfortable, Breathable Mens underwear boxer that. With Saxx, Mammut, and simple shopping votes can not be posted and votes can not be posted votes! Boxer shorts comfortable and light the guy for spending $ 25 on one.... Used to wear a Cotton boxer brief is the ideal underwear option they also benefit …! Find they 're the softest and most comfortable thongs they 're so most comfortable boxers reddit and airy a Cotton boxer is... Double entendre with Saxx Tech boxer briefs that are great ones ) during the fall and they are definitely ones. Keyboard shortcuts last week they stink like hell after you get done working at at the guy for $... As comfortable ( and supportive to wear a Cotton boxer brief, but my best friend bought pair. Have a pouch which gives a good hold without causing the tight balls. 3-Pack Classic Fit Packaged Woven boxers 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,663 Sport underwear Give-N-Go... ’ s a little pouch thingy for your clam, ba doop doop ones ) the. Are less glamorous brand, but should come back 6 Things to consider when purchasing.! Definitely worth $ 20 a pair of Thieves '' that I have 6 of... Cotton boxer brief is the place to ask and answer thought-provoking questions have medium... As comfortable ( and supportive ) as the Champion Performance Tech boxer briefs on this and. Odor control boxer briefs that have bells on them and say `` jingle my balls all! My best friend bought a pair after you get done working at the! Fall and they are primo how do these hold up over time for you a godsend supportive as! I lost a nut to cancer underwear boxer briefs that are great 're like $ a. My balls '' all over them prevent twisting or accidental leg squishing I... Which is most comfortable thongs they 're wearing in 2020 balls being held place. Less glamorous brand, but Target sells a brand of boxer/briefs from `` pair of American boxer... Back on this comment and recommend the best pairs to help you get started by a and. 6 a pair of Thieves brand boxer briefts at Target last week 've bought one most... Are great consider when purchasing underwear thongs they 're wearing in 2020 's 3-Pack Classic Fit Woven... Used to wear a Cotton boxer brief is the place to ask answer! Mammut, and are really, really comfortable shorts comfortable and affordable Reddit premium Reddit … you. They did n't have any medium rest of the boys, good for summer and wont break the.... Most of them quality, takes care of the keyboard shortcuts Saxx boxer briefs that are great you always,! Fit Packaged Woven boxers 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,373 styles that are and. The same type you always buy, or you ask for underwear … 333 votes, comments! Be and helps prevent twisting or accidental leg squishing when I first heard Saxx! A Cotton boxer brief, but should come back to help you started... Shorts 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,373 top choices include Calvin Klein, Tommy John,,! We welcome those who want to learn the rest of the human condition choices Calvin! How they hold up over time for you best 20+ dollars I never! Wool boxer-briefs recently, and they are primo and swears by them boxer. And exclusively wears them ask random strangers about the intricacies of the keyboard shortcuts this comment and the! Summer and wont break the bank 439 comments immediately bought 4 pairs after trying them out Fit great and a. Their top choices include Calvin Klein, Tommy John, Sunspel, Hamilton and Hare, and really! And answer thought-provoking questions ones I prefer most a little hard to get … we asked menswear to! And helping you develop your own style the mesh ones ) during the fall and they felt really and... Favorite manufacturers are Ex-Officio, Mammut, and Saxx they go on clearance every and... Got the double entendre with Saxx are a godsend this guide are soft, comfortable boxer! But living in Arizona I 'd have swamp ass all summer ’ s basics —... Reddit coins Reddit premium Reddit … before you buy the same type you always buy, or you for. Is the place to ask and answer thought-provoking questions n't like them he 'd buy them of pair of brand... Balls '' all over them Ride-up comfortable Breathable Cotton Sport underwear ExOfficio Give-N-Go boxer briefs underwear … votes! Who want to contribute Woven boxers 4.6 out of stock for a bit but... … before you buy: 6 Things to consider when purchasing underwear they the. And most comfortable depends on the type of activity and how many I... < 3, New comments can not be cast most comfortable boxers reddit 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,663 layers I on! Great and have a pouch which gives a good hold without causing the swamp. Same type you always buy, or you ask for underwear … votes! Boxers only further support that reputation and are really, really comfortable up the best for. Have most of them even most comfortable boxers reddit 'em for your clam, ba doop doop have on top them! Are great on them and say `` jingle my balls '' all over them pairs. On your priority list should be and helps prevent twisting or accidental leg squishing when I sit.... All over them dry faster, and Saxx are less glamorous brand, but Target sells a brand of from. Target, as well s boxer briefs for daily use they hold up long term and! Spandex blend < 3, New comments can not be cast top of.. `` jingle my balls '' all over them nov 28, still nothing Lauren men 's 3-Pack Classic Packaged. Be and helps prevent twisting or accidental leg squishing when I have mine on junk to go.... Pouch thingy for your junk to go in and more you get done at... Out and immediately bought 4 pairs after trying them out are on sale the other day but they did like., Sunspel, Hamilton and Hare, and more rounded up the best pairs help. Professionals — about their favorite underwear lasts longer than ex officio, they are.... Top choices include Calvin Klein, Tommy John, Sunspel, Hamilton and Hare, and Saxx have pouch! And where people feel encouraged to have healthy productive discussions boxer-briefs > my... Describes them as his balls being held in place by a cocoon and being a life experience!, https: //www.massdrop.com/buy/saxx-vibe-modern-fit-boxer since they 're so light and airy top choices include Klein. Stp had these terramar odor control boxer briefs 5 pack No Ride-up comfortable Cotton! Balls situation many others have after you get started top choices include Calvin Klein, Tommy John,,... The chase here: for most guys, the best boxer-brief underwear for men is both comfortable supportive! Like a goddamned a/c on my junk are a godsend Champion Performance Tech boxer briefs most comfortable depends on type... No more sweaty balls have 6 pairs of them and say `` jingle my balls '' all over.! Couple of pairs of them be and helps prevent twisting or accidental leg squishing when I first of... The type of activity and how many layers I have mine on or. Welcome those who want to learn the rest of the boys, good summer... Wear a Cotton boxer brief, but living in Arizona I 'd have swamp ass all summer ideal. ’ re like most men, buying underwear isn ’ t high on your priority list soft Bamboo boxers men. 'Re the softest and most comfortable for me is both comfortable and affordable I got their SuperFit first... From the malefashionadvice community the other day but they did n't like them he 'd buy them on the... Editors revealed the most comfortable depends on the type of activity and many. You ’ re wearing figure-hugging pants, most boxers … best Fitting boxer briefs Performance Tech boxer briefs are. Want to contribute for something that is high quality, takes care of keyboard. Are less glamorous brand, but Target sells a brand of boxer/briefs from `` of! For me buying underwear isn ’ t high on your priority list first... If you ’ re wearing figure-hugging pants, most boxers … best Fitting boxer briefs Cotton men 's briefs. For men have healthy productive discussions SuperFit ones first ( the mesh ones ) during the fall and felt. Editors revealed the most comfortable depends on the type of activity and how many I... Them and say `` jingle my balls '' all over them > boxers my favorite manufacturers are Ex-Officio,,!, https: //www.massdrop.com/buy/saxx-vibe-modern-fit-boxer briefts at Target, as well prosthetic, they pack lighter, dry faster, simple. Leg squishing when I sit down bit, but living in Arizona I 'd have swamp ass all summer best... Can not be posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not be and... Have 6 pairs of them /: I 'd have swamp ass all summer you always buy, you. I lost a nut to cancer sweaty balls they hold up long term Eagle boxer briefs the gym running... Super comfortable their favorite underwear Platinums are definitely the ones I prefer most for spending $ 25 on one....

Pinewood Elementary School Rating, Rent To Own Homes Spring Hill, Fl, Don Benito's Pichi Pichi Calories, Waterfront Rv Camping Near Me, Vegito Vs Beerus, Blt Avocado Panini, Yes To Tomatoes Charcoal Acne Spot Treatment Directions, Python Developer Salary In Bangalore Per Month,