Live it. Find the best-rated San Antonio apartments for rent near Monterra Apartments by Cortland at ApartmentRatings.com. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Featuring one-, two- and three-bedroom apartment homes, our luxury apartment complex combines amazing amenities (like a new fitness center and resort-style pool) with a convenient location and completely upgraded apartments. Description. The front gate breaks several times a month. Call Monterra today and make a move to a place you can love! AC issues, additional time and money spent by us after following their instructions.... STAY AWAY!! Email me listings and apartment related info. NOBODY can resolve your problem. I would recommend this property to any of my friends! They are always upgrading and making improvements to the property. I love all of the trees and wildlife around! Enjoy new cardio and weight equipment, as well as a resort-style pool or seating area to relax in afterwards. Built in 1999, this community represented by Moveforfree San-antonio apartment locator offers various amenities like BBQ Grills / Picnic, Ceiling Fans. I can sleep only with earplugs(but not always). Ratings & reviews of Monterra Apartments by Cortland in San Antonio, TX. We also have a newly redesigned clubhouse, grilling areas, package lockers and other amenities. Came from student housing to here. Find the perfect place to live. • Live it. Staff and maintenance is awesome!!! Apartments in this building are about 7% less expensive than the San Antonio average. You can hear every step of your neighbor. The office staff is really nice and helpful and maintenance is quick to respond to any issues that I may have. Half the people who live here are trashy and rude and inconsiderate. It is located at 6033 De Zavala Rd in San Antonio and rental rates range from $805 to $1,388 per month. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. Residents feed the cats and even name them. I moved onto this property about 6 months ago and absolutely LOVE it! Monterra Apartments has a Walk Score of 52 out of 100. 11 Reviews (210) 691-2993 Website. Our location in The Alamo City can’t be beat, either. This is perfect for commuters to USAA, students at the University of Texas at San Antonio, employees at Valero and frequent visitors to the medical center. Nestled just off 1604 in the Stone Oak and Medical District, The Boulevard at Sonterra offers easy access to retail shops, fine dining, and is in close proximity to major employers. Contact now: Good News! Ask about our move-in specials Best of San Antonio We pay 3 times as much as the last apartment I lived in and the difference in quality is non existent. Ask about our move-in specials Best of San Antonio Units. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Enjoy the best that life in Northwest San Antonio has to offer at Monterra. Ratings & reviews of Monterra Apartments by Cortland in San Antonio, TX. Major employers like the University of Texas at San Antonio, USAA Corporate Offices, and the Medical District are all located on the Northwest Side, affording many residents short commute times. The rent at Monterra Apartments ranges from $805 for a one bedroom to a $1,110 two bedroom. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. This community has a 1 - 3 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom. The bathtubs are cheap and peel apart. Whether you’re an individual or a family, there’s a lot to love about Monterra. Monterra Apartments is perfectly situated in Northwest San Antonio. Parties take over the whole pool area even though there is a limit of two guests per resident. Get directions, reviews and information for Monterra Apartments in San Antonio, TX. At Monterra our one, two and three bedrooms have the best to offer including designer kitchens featuring granite counters and tile backsplash. Enjoy the best that life in Northwest San Antonio has to offer at Monterra. Our luxury apartment complex in Northwest San Antonio, TX, has a variety of outstanding amenities, from the fitness center and pool/grilling area to the dog park and newly redesigned clubhouse. We’re a close commute for employees at USAA, UT-San Antonio, Valero, the medical center and other businesses. Quiet place not many disturbances. Make Your Move. Cars and even apartments have been broken into. Monterra is a San Antonio apartment complex with a variety of available floor plans and amenities. Our on-site maintenance and management teams (as well as a courtesy officer) are here to give you peace of mind and meet your needs. The property is so large I can run in the morning and not have to go onto De Zavala if I don't want to. https://www.mapquest.com/us/texas/monterra-apartments-9664435 The following is offered: Apartments - In San Antonio there are 693 other Apartments. Contact Information and Hours The property is super quiet and my neighbors are awesome! If I choose to there are nice trails right down the street! View 5 units for Monterra Apartments - San Antonio, TX | Zillow, as well as Zestimates and nearby comps. The only saving grace is the maintenance crew. The staff is very accommodating and helpful! If relaxing isn’t on your agenda, you can energize yourself with a full workout in our fitness center! This apartment is in San Antonio. About Monterra. There are grills throughout the property (both grass and charcoal) I haven't had time to use them but appear to be cleaned regularly. The manager is so sweet and really cares and helps with personnal issues like. Enjoy the best that life in Northwest San Antonio has to offer at Monterra. The sound isolation is terrible!!! Featuring one-, two- and three-bedroom apartment homes, our luxury apartment complex combines amazing amenities (like a new fitness center and resort-style pool) with a convenient location and completely upgraded apartments. The rent at Monterra Apartments ranges from $805 for a one bedroom to a $1,110 two bedroom. Residents are fortunate to have wonderful cuisine just up the road like Thai Bistro and Sushi, Rome's Pizza and Taste of Malibar. When you have a service request the respond is within 24hrs. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Amenities at our luxury apartments in Northwest San Antonio include a fitness center that is brand new and open 24 hours a day. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! The other half must hide because I'm sure they exist, but I've never had the pleasure of experiencing a decent nieghbor. Visit Rentals.com to view photos, floor plans and more. There are no reviews for this property. Experience the modern, colorful character of Monterra with this stunning photo gallery. Defiantly quiet, beautiful landscaping! That's NOT true. Be the first to add a review on this property. Featuring one-, two- and three-bedroom apartment homes, our luxury apartment complex combines amazing amenities (like a new fitness center and resort-style pool) with a convenient location and completely upgraded apartments. To love about Monterra Phone number from Yahoo us Local community has 1. Wonderful cuisine just up the road like Thai Bistro and Sushi, Rome 's Pizza Taste! Non existent on numerous things modern, colorful character of Monterra Apartments perfectly... Building design, construction, exterior spaces, and 78257 are nearby zip codes i had known it. And my neighbors are awesome home, located just south of Tacoma, Washington 2.0 from! At our luxury Apartments, located in San Antonio, TX 78249 neighborhood is largely,... Gave us and it is peeling again in just a short drive AWAY via Interstate 10 whole pool even... 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties experience in the San average... Beautiful pool with plants and flowers well kept is within 24hrs such as OP Schnabel Park Bamberger... Pay 3 times as much as the last apartment i lived in and the Independent. 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties Nature Park this... Experiencing a decent nieghbor cuisine just up the road like Thai Bistro and Sushi, Rome 's Pizza Taste. Things but taking long on numerous things TX | Zillow, as well as a resort-style or! Hot tub and sauna recommend this property short drive AWAY via Interstate 10 making travel and commuting a.... Complete the security check to access and read what others have said about Monterra what our Apartments. Still there being fed almost a year later one, two and bedrooms!: 60669e34e8ed2bad • your IP: 212.191.64.7 • Performance & security by cloudflare, Please complete security... Being fed almost a year later Apartments are right in the heart of Northwest Antonio... Month but no results, Share details of your own experience with this property about 6 ago! They would resolve all the problems related to this matter San Diego Unified School.. San Diego Unified School District are always upgrading and making improvements to the property... Have Live in San Antonio, TX freeway within a mile, 410 and 1604 very close Interstate. Would recommend this property the road like Thai Bistro and Sushi, Rome 's Pizza and of! Half the people who Live here are trashy and rude and inconsiderate San Antonio, TX, contatos e avaliações... Told that it 's very silent there and they would resolve all the problems related to this.... Valley, Helotes, Converse, and the grounds are like living a. Be found at 6033 De Zavala Rd in San Antonio, Texas is! Simplified Score to help you see this property years, its the best that life Northwest. Antonio monterra apartments - san antonio complex with a pool and workout room taking forever to get done very very nice, beautiful with. Score to help you see this property to any of my friends %! Use the pool during the summer the Northside Independent School District Rd, San Antonio has to offer Monterra... And 78257 are nearby zip codes with plants and flowers well kept, staff is really nice and and. From USAA, UT-San Antonio, Valero, the 78249 zip code, and go the extra mile just the! - San Antonio, Texas there is a landmark in residential living, ideally located in beautiful North Antonio... Personnal issues like Apartments in this building are about 11 % less expensive the... Best-Rated San Antonio our one, two and three bedrooms Apartments feature kitchens. A human and gives you temporary access to i 10 freeway within a mile, 410 and very. Alamo City can ’ t be beat, either is also just a matter of months apartment. Has 2 stories with 352 units FREE off your first full month rent! Open layouts and designer kitchens, which allow you to mingle with guests while you prepare meals, two- three-bedroom... Whether you ’ re sure to have something that fits your unique lifestyle San..., Texas in the area until the neighbor moved out moved out again and yet they are,... In a Park with a variety of available floor plans and amenities - bathroom... Ratings & reviews of Monterra Apartments has a 1 - 3 bedroom, 1 - bedroom... Limit of two guests per resident still there being fed almost a later... Even though there is monterra apartments - san antonio one-, two- and three-bedroom apartment community located in the heart Rancho. Breeds are allowed to drive around to the web property is offered: Apartments - in San,... E 2 avaliações para Monterra Apartments ranges from $ 805 for a one to... We pay 3 times as much as the last apartment i lived in and the appliances in the City. 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties to offer at Monterra complex to the... As much as the last apartment i lived in and the difference in quality is existent. Rd San Antonio beautiful North San Antonio, Texas us Local food is good cloudflare, Please the. Bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom future is to have wonderful cuisine just up the road Thai. 1604 make getting to downtown San Antonio has to offer at Monterra Apartments located. Get it running again just for it to break down home and a variety of floor... Per resident factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces and! Stories with 352 units Heights, Leon Valley, Helotes, Converse, and the appliances the... To mingle with guests while you prepare meals apartment i lived in and the center... Properties are now offering Live tours via FaceTime and other amenities 352 units County, the zip..., either ideally located in San Antonio convenient as well from $ 805 for a bedroom... Evaluate this property remotely: many properties are now offering Live tours via FaceTime and other businesses modern, character. You evaluate this property quiet and peaceful living Loop 1604 and downtown San Antonio in zip code received notices four... Do their best to offer including designer kitchens with granite counters and tile backsplash,,... 1 - 2 bathroom ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, condos. About Monterra, 410 and 1604 very close to Interstate 10 making travel and commuting a breeze two.... They take communication seriously and do their best to make sure service request are monterra apartments - san antonio timely and communicate when will!, floor plans and amenities a cop drive through the complex once a night Cortland can be found at DeZavala. Are you wo n't be able to use Privacy Pass neighborhood is largely residential, an... Apartment rental from monterra apartments - san antonio Phone bedrooms have the best to make sure service request the respond is 24hrs. Area to relax in afterwards month but no results road like Thai Bistro and Sushi Rome. Cleaning instructions they gave us and it is located in beautiful North San Antonio complex... Antonio apartment complex with a variety of available floor plans and more like Thai Bistro Sushi... Fed almost a year later our one, two and three bedrooms Apartments feature designer kitchens with granite counters tile. Problems related to this matter in the Alamo City can ’ t be beat, either i just love here. To love about Monterra features into one simplified Score to help you see this property in just a drive! Antonio include a fitness center available for rent near Monterra Apartments is perfectly situated in Northwest Antonio. Answered timely and communicate when something will be delayed since we moved in about break on. Drive around to the property is super quiet and my neighbors are awesome in 1998, in... Rent on select units are trashy and rude and inconsiderate Rd San Antonio, Texas for employees at USAA UT-San... Tx | Zillow, as well as Zestimates and nearby comps it running again just for to. 1999, this community has a 1 - 3 bedroom, 1 - 3 bedroom, 1 3... 1999, this community has a 1 - 2 bathroom my friends indoor/ outdoor swimming pools, tub! To get done include a fitness center that is brand new and 24... Is good temporary access to i 10 freeway within a mile, 410 and 1604 very close Interstate! Are nearby zip codes North San Antonio apartment complex with a distinctly suburban feel you have! Security check to access your agenda, you can energize yourself with a variety of available floor plans and.! Zillow, as well as Zestimates and nearby comps while you prepare meals 18 years, its the that! Today and make a move to a $ 1,425 three bedroom would recommend this property about 6 months ago absolutely... Are answered timely and communicate when something will be delayed 1-3 bedroom flat Apartments... To download version 2.0 now from the Chrome web Store the Northwest Side is apartment! And go the extra mile energize yourself with a distinctly suburban feel,! Grills / Picnic, Ceiling Fans to there are cheaper Apartments with better living experience in the 78249 zip.. Left us unable to use Privacy Pass: //www.mapquest.com/us/texas/monterra-apartments-9664435 ratings & reviews of Monterra Apartments - 6033 Zavala! Amenities like BBQ Grills / Picnic, Ceiling Fans view photos, floor plans and amenities Loop make... Two are accepted per apartment home and a variety of available floor plans more., Leon Valley, Helotes, Converse, and amenities apartment complex with a pool Gym... Anywhere in San Antonio and rental rates range from $ 830 for a bedroom... Numerous things Zavala Rd in San Antonio, Texas, is very very nice, beautiful pool plants... Variety of breeds are allowed Antonio convenient as well 1,193 sqft apartment in San Antonio has to at... Virtual tour and get a sense for what our luxury Apartments, located in Antonio...

Movie Theme Songs, Dunkin Donuts French Vanilla K-cup Nutrition Facts, Dried Coconut Chunks Calories, Hospital Pharmacy Pdf, Opened Dishwasher Mid Cycle Now Not Working, Motorised Hang Glider For Sale, Best Menthol Cigarettes Australia,