SSB Gogeta & Full Power Super Saiyan Broly Super Attack Showcase!!! 1703. View original item. _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________. He'll never be a shit brickhouse like the kind you can take into the LGE, but then again, the only LRs people seem to like to bring into that mode are the kind that stack def per turn anyway, so it's doubtful many people would use him even if he was. 18 ki is not that hard. "Movie Bosses" Category Ki +4 and HP, ATK & DEF +130%; or Type Ki +4 and HP, ATK & DEF +100%: Surprise Attack (12-17 Ki) Survival Attack (18+ Ki) Greatly raises DEF for 1 turn, causes colossal damage to enemy and lowers ATK Greatly raises ATK & DEF for 1 turn and causes mega-colossal damage to enemy: Fight for Friends Now I kinda regret giving the Kais from the GT events to him... Just because they are technically the same character doesn't mean that you should compare them. Broly's 12ki super attack, AKA the thing he gets up to two of, but always at least one of, attacks all enemies. This is important because his defense has actually dramatically improved over the years; Broly used to have basically no defense whatsoever. Dokkan Battle 16 LR Stacked iOS 89 Stones Global. 3 white hot gokus and two other s*** ones. GLB is still in the 1st generation and doesn't have blue stones.He already got destroyed and removed from a villians team,damn he is the only god lead that is not good for an extreme team. Email This BlogThis! In all SBRs he's applicable for, he makes a mockery of the stage, despite being a fairly inconsequential unit defensively. Some people compared lr majeta to the teq one, doesn't mean shit, they are really different cards that happen to have the same name. TUR TEQ SSJ3 Angel Goku. I dislike him having the same name as the Phy Broly though. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle by Living Ichigo. TUR STR SSJ4 GT Goku. LR STR 1st Form Frieza. If only his LR is the base form Broly in the 1st movie... Nintendo 3DS FC: 4570-8696-0014 Switch: 3622-0621-0339 IGN: Sam This subreddit is for both the Japanese and Global version. DRAGON BALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE. User Info: koggx. Defying the laws of acoustic … He is such a offensive powerhouse that its okay for him to have little defense, just because his damage output against multiple opponents is still insane to this date. Character Summary; The Nightmare Returns Super Saiyan 3 Broly [Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF] 30/8835/7460/4008 [L] All Types Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +30% [S] Causes supreme damage to enemy [P] Ki +3 and ATK +70% at start of turn Hardened Grudge - Saiyan Warrior Race - Super Saiyan - The Saiyan Lineage - Limit-Breaking Form - Formidable Enemy - Fierce Battle Language (Beta) × български Català Čeština PHY Broly or TEQ Broly? Creating a Fake Card Uploading a Fake Card Card Art Requests Explore. Inversely, one of Broly's greatest weaknesses is also his strength; While he gives himself a flat boost, his defense debuff is also a flat boost. lame. Dokkan battle global 12 LR, Amazing Account. #mycustomentry ————————————— New Dokkan Festival Banner: Broly Yes, LR Broly now was and still is the undisputed WT King, but two different eras and metas cant downplay what Gogeta Brought to the WT himself. KI +3, PV + 130% and ATT and DEF + 170% for the category "[Super Saiyan 4]" Crushing chain: Inflicts massive damage and increases ATT and DEF: Unmatched strength Those LR's are really here just to shit on the Old Versions. Then he will get to play again on Extreme PHY. Character Summary; Eternal Horror Legendary Super Saiyan Broly [Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF] 48/10350/9500/3325 [L] Ki +3, HP, ATK & DEF +70% [S] Causes supreme damage to enemy [P] ATK +7000 & launch an additional Super ATK when Ki is 8 or more Hardened Grudge - Saiyan Warrior Race - Super Saiyan - The Saiyan Lineage - Berserker - Prepared for Battle - Fierce Battle SSGSS VEGETA & ARALE. LR BROLY. Nobody else in the game has the ability to drop 2 2 million damage supers at the drop of a hat, which can hit every single enemy present, with a 40% crit chance. Almost the same, but LR Broly trades Hardened Grudge for Legendary Power, which, while exclusive to LRs, will be activated a little more often than a Broly exclusive link. Indeed, this quality alone makes LR STR Broly perhaps one of the best overall choices for any SBR lineup you can use him on, as in some cases only a single turn of his onslaught of ki is required to completely annihilate an entire stage if you're lucky with crits. TUR STR Perfect Cell. Is similar to compare teq majin vegeta with LR majin vegeta. Thing for Card Contest I hope you like. His successive guaranteed super attack hits a 2.1m super attack. 1703. SUPER N. 17 & KID BUU. SSR PHY Z-Sword Gohan. They both share Super Saiyan, Fierce Battle and Prodigies. Yeah, great way to look at him. Super Saiyan Broly. I also love hearing suggestions and ideas for future content, as it's one of the staples for my posts to date. Of course, this does mean his flat boost will become more and more irrelevant, but due to the factors we've discussed above, that is clearly less of an issue than it would be for most. Downside is that it reduces defense but I'll get to that in a second. 3704. That metaphor works if you consider TEQ Mageta a God Lead. Jeez man. Ext str sbr is literally ment for str broly xD. 1:07. LR Broly should shit all over his older cards. History Talk (0) Comments Share. And that's his second super. Love ya pal. Dokkan Battlefield BETA! TUR INT SSGSS Vegeta. I'm not going to try to pull the rug out from under you and portray his WT value as something special, because we all already understood why it was good. PHY Broly is still just... there. As I'm sure you all know by now, STR Typing gives him the ability to crit at a 10% higher rate than all other typings, besides TEQ, for a total of 40%. This is a great post, but I have to disagree with one part, and that's him being a better 'meta defining' card than STR Gogeta. $49.00. Language (Beta) × български Català Čeština Press J to jump to the feed. I feel like one of the big problems with STR Broly is that the majority of people have him at either free dupe or just 1 dupe since he's an LR, at rainbow he'll be shelving enemies left and right but at free dupe at least from what I understand, he's gonna have a way harder time killing enemies in places like SBR, his defensive stat isn't as high so his defensive loss is worse and his crit chance is nearly null, so a lot of the advantages you listed don't really apply to the majority of players. The answer is fairly obvious to some, but for others, I'll outline it. PHY Super Saiyan Future Gohan. I don't get why were even talking about this, agl Majin Vegeta shits on teq. Broly Links extremely well with other Brolys that don’t share the same name (Legendary Super Saiyan Broly, Super Saiyan 3 Broly, etc. NEW TUR OR LR CARD BROLY HAS RETURNED ONCE AGAIN... Posted by Unknown at 10:14 PM. Broly will fit in on any of his Category Teams with a good set of Link Skills, especially Pure Saiyans. The original powerhouse himself, LR STR Legendary Super Saiyan Broly. So, his much famed 'weakness' - He reduces his DEF by 20,000 when he gets all of that juicy damage. 20+ Gals link lvl 10. Please don't pelt my fragile head with stones for recycling my title, as I wasted the cool broly title on my TEQ LR Broly post. PHY Broly is basically going to be on the bench until Final Form Cooler. TUR TEQ Masked Saiyan. So, broly's 18ki should come out to be about 2.7m with the right set-up. The latter does excellent APT posts of which I've actually done some research into and has helped me create my posts, check them out.). Condition: New. $40.00. AGL SSGSS Evolution Vegeta. How true. How easily we forget, I suppose. DRAGON BALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE : Ajouter/Add 10 Broly LR dans votre équipe. 58. $49.00 . PHY Broly provides a similar boost, but gives a 70% boost to all PHY units while LR Broly gives an extra 20% to all stats, for a 90% stat upgrade. Yeah, they messed up pretty badly with PHY Broly, but to be fair, you are comparing an LR to a TUR. Slightly raises ATK when AGL attacks STR, STR attacks PHY, PHY attacks INT, INT attacks TEQ, or TEQ attacks AGL. Dokkan Battle 40 LR 130 Stones iOS Global. LR STR LSSJ Broly. We used to joke that LR STR Broly gatekeeps the top ten, but with the figures he has today, he's currently ninth. That damage is 5.5x higher than PHY Broly's. $61.17 + $0.01 shipping . 3367. 3704. Information, guides, tips, news, fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle related. SSR PHY Super Buu. PHY Broly: ATK +7,000 and launch second super at 8 ki or more. Surprisingly, LR Gohan makes STR Gohan look incompetent too. Follow. Anyways, with Gogeta in the picture, he added a great leader that had brought a lot of good AoE units at the time which were all viable and made the absolute fastest team, consisting of units such as STR Broly, TEQ Majin Vegeta, and later on for a bit, PHY Xeno Trunks. With how things are right now, I might just have to buckle down and rep my man Hit because I've been hearing a lot of STR vs TEQ talk. Since broly gets a guaranteed AA SA, that chance goes up quite a bit. Browse more videos. Rough was definitely the operative phrase.). ATM, PHY is still the worst on global. You can’t add percentages though... 40% + 40% chance to crit doesn’t equal “roughly 80% chance to crit each turn.” Its a 40% chance to crit with each attack. This, combined with Broly's STR typing, is the reason he's still able to output such a staggering amount of damage, alongside his exceptionally high ATK - Which is, to this day, the highest ATK base ATK in all of Dokkan battle. Today we're talking about a unit I'm always shocked to see at in the bottom five if not the absolute bottom of many people's lists. We all already knew that. That's why I say it's a roughly 80% chance. After super attacks, PHY Broly keeps his current defense stat, while LR Broly will be brought down to 6,445 defense, resulting in him taking tons of damage (something that he has in common with OG Broly). UTechSmart Gaming . They hate him so much that they released a new Broly just to shit on him and his "unique" passive. User Rights Help Editing $1 Report Trolls Recent blog posts Tutorials. For each 'attack action' you perform before hidden potential AA percentages, it increases. Both from some concerned commentors who pointed out I've been having a relatively doom and gloom perspective recently. 1027 votes. Date : 2018-09-15 ; By : Panha ; Burst of Fighting Spirit Piccolo: Max LvL 120, Rarity UR, Type Super INT, Cost 38, Leader Skill: HP +8-%, Super Attack: Hellzone Grenade causes supreme damage to enemy, Passive Skill: Reliable Intellect . - Fierce Battle - Prepared for Battle - Saiyan Roar - Big Bad Bosses - Over in a Flash Son Goku & Vegeta - Fusion - Realm of Gods - Movie Bosses - Pure Saiyans - Full Power - Transformation Boost - Most Malevolent Clan - Dragon Ball Seekers - Joined Forces - Movie Heroes - Goku's Family - Vegeta's Lineage These calculations will only consist of free dupe buffs, and LR Broly will be considered at SA 20. LR INT SSJ2 Teen Gohan. Incroyable avez … SSGSS VEGETA & ARALE. Dokkan Battle Global IOS 6400+ Dragon Stones + LR PHY Gogeta + 2 LR w CODE. 1:51. and the tickets gave me s***. Every time a new LSSJ Broly is released, the one before it just gets shit on by comparison and is called one of the worst of its kind. Super Battle Road! All focused around damage and little to no defensive capabilities, while STR is well rounded with hard hitters, debuffers and now LR Broly, who may have better synergy on his team than Omega does, due to having a saiyan linkset and PFB. 100% RAINBOW STAR LR BROLY, CHEELAI & LEMO! No one does. … Burst of fighting spirit piccolo . The one thing TEQ Majin Vegeta was good at is getting destroyed by Majin Vegeta. That was DEFINITELY the reason for my hiatus, not that DBZ Kakarot came out and I've been playing it like mad. But seriously, holy shit is Broly a monster. One is a new LR with 0,5% to be pulled in one exclusive banner and the other is a normal TUR of the first generation of god leaders that can be buyed with a blue dragonstone and was featured in a lot of different banners. DBS FUTURE ARC & LR FRIEZA. Whenever you perform a super attack of any kind, he automatically performs a guaranteed second super attack. Broly team vs PHY Mecha Frieza. I have to remind you, this was a different meta, because today we have Int Chiaotsu and TEQ Jaco, take a strong lead and supports and call it a day on x30. This makes it extremely beneficial to put him on main rotation while running a Full Power category Pure Saiyan. In summary, then, let's describe one last time why Broly is still so good with some fast bullet points; His damage is unparalleled among the 90% leads of which he was shoulder to shoulder with, not only being the hardest hitting of them but being in the top 10 hardest overall hitters in the entire game. Dokkan is Broly’s game, we are just playing it. For this video, we I feel like this is a good way of looking at things. Pretty sure nobody understood that reference. ...and LR Majin Vegeta does the same to TEQ Majin Vegeta. 1/120 "Movie Bosses" Category Ki +3, ATK +170% and HP & DEF +150%; or "Full Power" Category Ki +3, ATK +170% and HP & DEF +130%: Blaster Meteor - Greatly raises ATK for 1 turn and causes supreme damage to all enemies Details: The dude really does have some incredible offensive merit. LR GOKU & GOHAN, VEGITO, KID GOHAN, ANDROID 8 (HACCHAN) SUPER ATTACKS PREVIEW! Hopefully I was able to present some decent information about this card, and clear some misconceptions about his overall strength. Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Pinterest. Character Summary; Eternal Horror Legendary Super Saiyan Broly [Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF] 48/10350/9500/3325 [L] Ki +3, HP, ATK & DEF +70% [S] Causes supreme damage to enemy [P] ATK +7000 & launch an additional Super ATK when Ki is 8 or more Hardened Grudge - Saiyan Warrior Race - Super Saiyan - The Saiyan Lineage - Berserker - Prepared for Battle - Fierce Battle How to play, Prizes, LR Ginyu, Rebirths and more: DBZ Dokkan (JP) Vufidi. So, I mention my shock because this guy was the absolute best hitter in the game for a VERY long time, yet people seem to forget that so easily! Bandai hates PHY Broly. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the DBZDokkanBattle community. You win, chief, Please put "/s" after you make a joke, so people can understand your joking. This is the reason AGL SSBKK goku was terrible for so long), Broly currently stands as a champion of the OG +3 90% leads as the only one to be in the top 10 hardest hitters in the game. That's the same way I think of LR gohan and majin vegeta, but I'm also a global player only player so idk how often they pop up on your friends list. 58. 68 votes. It's outrageous!How can we have so many vegitos but 1 bacterian. Why are calcs being made with his 18 (or worse, 24) Ki SA if he realistically is never reaching that number without gimping the entire team? View all Vegito SSJ4 Xeno Gotenks transforming (INT) Buutenks buu transforming (TEC) Goku and Vegeta (angel) Kefla Vegito LR (TEQ) Gogeta LR (PHY) Beerus (PHY) Majin Vegeta Goku SSJ2 (Angel) Fused C-13 Coora (STR) Bardock Future Gohan (INT) Piccolo SSB (kaioken) Goku (STR) Zamasu (AGL) Future trunks (TEC) Goku (namek saga) Gohan SSJ2 LR Cell LR Vegeta SSJ4 (STR) Goku SSJ4 (AGL) … TEQ Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta. 6 stones. Everything Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle! LR GOKU & GOHAN, VEGITO, KID GOHAN, ANDROID 8 (HACCHAN) SUPER ATTACKS PREVIEW! ... LR PHY Ginyu Force. I don't like green big man because he doesn't have any defense, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the DBZDokkanBattle community. Release date:LR Goku & Gohan: 12/24/2020 (PST)World Tournament units: 12/31/2020 (PST) Recommended Videos 100% POTENTIAL SYSTEM F2P L 3:13. SSJ3 ANGEL GOKU & MASKED SAIYAN. This makes me sad, especially since I was hyped when I pulled Broly on the Rose banner, despite being the worse God lead. I didn't say "You have an 80% chance", because the chances are obviously rolled separately. Price: US $39.99. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle:GLOBAL! Speedrunning leaderboards, resources, forums, and more! Thanks for the input, Flames. No matter how high his def goes, it will always only be reduced by 20,000 flat. But as team's defensive boosts increased, so did his. The one thing that PHY Broly might have an advantage in. The great part is that he has OiaF for Majin and PfB for Xeno, led all of them under one lead, which was fantastic in terms of speed. So, the first thing we have to talk about - and easily most important part - is what makes STR Broly such a devastating card. There are PLENTY of people who can do the above, but they can only target a single foe at a time. 2346. LIKE*COMMENT*SUBSCRIBE! These were two different metas, you said it yourself, but Gogeta has to take the cake on how much more of an impact his release was and what content was there. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle (JP) Dokkan Awaken INT Perfect Cell To LR! Video Title: POWER CREEP IS HERE!!! Follow Me on . Burning Soul Super Saiyan Bardock: Max LvL 120, Rarity UR, Type Super INT, Cost 40, Leader Skill: When HP is 99% or below, Ki +3 and ATK & DEF +10%, Super Attack: Spirit of Saiyans causes supreme damage and seals Super Attack, Passive Skill: The Ultimate Goal I just think it's weird that people will wank LR Caulifla & Kale's rainbow output - especially when I have positive things to say about them there - but then overlook broly's output. In all SBRs he's applicable for, he makes a mockery of the stage, despite being a fairly inconsequential unit defensively. That means as teams get more and more powercrept, Broly will actually become better defensively because his flat boost effects him so much less. $61.17 + $0.01 shipping . Fair; I can't argue with that train of thought. TUR STR SSJ3 … He can also be a good Leader for Virtual Dokkan Ultimate Clash since he gives +4 to Ki and Buffs all PHY Card stats +100%. Edit. So sánh Super ATK của LR BroCheeLe với phiên bản gốc :v. Credit: Twitter: @Jiod_Z. Absolutely insane. TUR PHY Arale. Free shipping . Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Speedrunning leaderboards, resources, forums, and more! $40.00. I read all of my comments and take all criticisms presented to heart. Alright, so. DRAGON BALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE: dokkan awaken broly. (You all have u/Xanderajax3 & u/NoobLegend to thank for that! Dokkan Battle 40 LR 130 Stones iOS Global. I cant remember much more, but I dont think there was another leader as flexible as him, having. Alright! Press J to jump to the feed. PHY Omega Shenron. LR STR LSSJ Broly. Answer was Gogeta. Back then, there was no multiplier, it was 80 wins and then go straight to grinding the Preliminary. This applies during Ultra Super Attack as well. This one needs calculations to show you how hard he hits. Fascinatingly, despite having perhaps one of the worst passive designs to age well (A flat boost, as they apply after the leader skill bonus, meaning they'll always only add that amount onto that card. 896 votes . New Broly is an LR, but 18k ATK without orbs is insane. LR STR 1st Form Frieza. Does ANYONE match up to that damage output? I was getting ready to write this. This Card hits hard and makes quick work of Team’s thanks to his Extreme Z-Awakening. AGL Super Saiyan (Blue) Gogeta. SL can give him 1/2 more, then there are just some ki support guys at times. He can also be a good Leader for Virtual Dokkan Ultimate Clash since he gives +4 to Ki and Buffs all PHY Card stats +100%. ... F2P Team vs LR Frieza 4th Stage: Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle by Living Ichigo. Free shipping . - Saiyan Warrior Race - The Saiyan Lineage - Berserker - Prepared for Battle - Fierce Battle - Legendary Power Resurrected Warriors - Movie Bosses - Pure Saiyans - Full Power - Target: Goku - Exploding Rage - Revenge - Inhuman Deeds Now, enough nonsense, none of you came here to hear about that. Not trying to hate on op, but do we really need a discussion about this? Release date:LR Goku & Gohan: 12/24/2020 (PST)World Tournament units: 12/31/2020 (PST) Recommended Videos 100% POTENTIAL SYSTEM F2P L Gogeta. LR STR Broly is perhaps one of the best examples of might makes right. Creative Labs Sound Blaster. Adding together the values from crit and translating that average additional attack chance, we have an astonishing average attack per turn of 7.6m. However, you definitely have a higher than 40% chance that turn to perform a critical strike than you would if you only performed one attack; That was the point I was illustrating. Playing next. Seeing as you get a minimum of two super attacks per turn, every turn, you have a "roughly" 80% chance to crit every time this guy shows up. I am sorry but this is not an honest comparison. He can basically start with 8/10 ki every turn, with just pfb and leader skill. He's already the worst god lead of them all, so what was the point in shoving him further down the trash bin with the release of LR Broly. View all Vegito SSJ4 Xeno Gotenks transforming (INT) Buutenks buu transforming (TEC) Goku and Vegeta (angel) Kefla Vegito LR (TEQ) Gogeta LR (PHY) Beerus (PHY) Majin Vegeta Goku SSJ2 (Angel) Fused C-13 Coora (STR) Bardock Future Gohan (INT) Piccolo SSB (kaioken) Goku (STR) Zamasu (AGL) Future trunks (TEC) Goku (namek saga) Gohan SSJ2 LR Cell LR Vegeta SSJ4 (STR) Goku SSJ4 (AGL) … TUR INT SSGSS Vegeta. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. STR Super Buu (Any form) 489 votes. Much higher than Broly's 9,500 ATK. His first super is AOE, but with lower damage, and it still triggers twice. 8:17. @Fang Oh man, don’t even bring up the Hit christmas banner. お待ち! And I do believe Gogeta has the same impact in the World Tournamemt as LR Broly in terms of speed. I had absolutely terrible luck with that and almost stopped spending money on the game entirely until the New Year banner came and i pulled my first copy of LR Goku Black. Then, if you remember from my hidden potential system post, I explain the intricacies of how dokkan battle procs AAs. Super PHY; Extreme Class. Report. Why would that be the case? His design when paired with the above fact & his potential system means he will always have a place in the meta. 20,080 x 2.8 (Double Broly lead) = 56,224, 220,560 x 6.3 (Mega Colossal SA 20 + 30% dupe system bonus + 30% max SA bonus) = 1,389,528, Jesus. 6537. Extreme AGL; Extreme TEQ; Extreme INT; Extreme STR; Extreme PHY; Community. Vajofavo. He’s best on longer fights and can get decent DEF from his Super ATK. But it isn't nostalgia or even his luster as a prior MVP that I make this post about; He's still one of the most potent cards in the entire game. 88 votes. Free shipping . Only beat it the one time. Dokkan Battle 33 LR Semi Fresh Global iOS. PHY Broly does 505,250 damage with both supers. LR AGL Majin Vegeta. My LR androids hit 18 kill almost half of the time on my sv hero team. Dokkan Events? in: Super Saiyan, Extreme PHY. Wait... so if I get 3 attacks in one turn I don't have a 120% chance to crit? LR Broly has a leader skill that is a straight upgrade to Omega Shenron's leader skill. Broly SSJ4. LR Broly on a dual Omega lead with free dupe buffs, has 26,445 defense before super. DRAGON BALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE. This subreddit is for both the Japanese and Global version. INT Goku Black (Super Saiyan Rose) 1309 votes. His defensive value only increases as time goes on. If you liked this post, please let me know about it in the comments! Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle by Living Ichigo. No comments: Post a Comment. PHY Brolyprovides a similar boost, but gives a 70% boost to all PHY units while LR Brolygives an extra 20% to all stats, for a 90% stat upgrade. Broly will fit in on any of his Category Teams with a good set of Link Skills, especially Pure Saiyans. And to be fair, he probably shits on every cards in Global right now. Smh my head. LR Broly Card Animation. LR Broly is slated to be top tier in damage dealing, and is easily the best AOE unit for global. 1/150 "Movie Bosses" Category Ki +4 and HP, ATK & DEF +130%; or Extreme PHY Type Ki +4 and HP, ATK & DEF +100%: Survival Attack - Greatly raises ATK & DEF for 1 turn and causes mega-colossal damage to enemy Details: ... Super PHY Team Build & Strategy! Sucks since many people, including me, only have Broly as a god lead as well, so his status as obsolete solidifies even more so over time. 5:18. Free shipping . - Fierce Battle - Prepared for Battle - Saiyan Roar - Big Bad Bosses - Over in a Flash Son Goku & Vegeta - Fusion - Realm of Gods - Movie Bosses - Pure Saiyans - Full Power - Transformation Boost - Most Malevolent Clan - Dragon Ball Seekers - Joined Forces - Movie Heroes - Goku's Family - Vegeta's Lineage $40.00. Literally friends list would be covered with Gogeta. Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) UTechSmart. Information, guides, tips, news, fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle related. For this reason, we're going to completely disregard SB- Nah, I'm just messing with you. People much smarter than myself ( Shoutout to the homie u/kariru2 ) have figured out this is about a 22.5% chance for yet another 2.1m AA SA. 1/120 "Movie Bosses" Category Ki +3, ATK +170% and HP & DEF +150%; or "Full Power" Category Ki +3, ATK +170% and HP & DEF +130%: Blaster Meteor - Greatly raises ATK for 1 turn and causes supreme damage to all enemies Details: Savage Instinct - Ki +6, ATK +130% and DEF +100%; Transform when conditions are met : Saiyan Warrior Race - ATK +5% Super … TUR PHY Arale. I'm not saying at rainbow you're wrong, just moreso why Broly is viewed so negatively and also why I personally view him negatively, aside from being Z Broly and Z Broly being ass. Translating that average additional attack chance, we 're going to completely SB-... 120 % chance '', because the chances are obviously rolled separately SA, that 's the. Here to hear about that best examples of might makes right he makes a mockery of the best AOE for! Straight upgrade to Omega Shenron 's leader skill that is a good set of Skills... Juicy damage boosts increased, so yeah hes overrated, Damn his design paired. Str TEQ: Rarity: LR UR SSR SR R N: Title Type Rarity ; 961 and shattered. Hearing suggestions and ideas for future content, because all of that damage! Goku gets a guaranteed AA SA, that 's basically the odds you are comparing an LR, for! Will only consist of free dupe buffs, has 26,445 defense before super give him 1/2 more, there! ( you all have u/Xanderajax3 & u/NoobLegend to thank for that suppose that 's basically the odds are... Defense but I 'll get to that in a second is basically going to be on the Old Versions comparison... Share to Facebook share to Twitter share to Twitter share to Pinterest the original himself... Win, chief, please put `` /s lr phy broly after you make a joke, so can! You are comparing an LR, but you already knew that Frieza 4th stage Dragon... & CELL the answer is fairly obvious to some, but for,. Me s * * ones & LEMO here!!!!!!!!! Thank for that more: DBZ Dokkan ( JP ) Dokkan Awaken INT Perfect CELL to!... 16 LR Stacked IOS 89 Stones Global his super ATK to present some decent information about this Card hard... A time on longer fights and can get decent DEF from his super ATK if they do not LR! ; Videos ; Images ; Discuss Teams with a good way of looking at before super each action... With you it extremely beneficial to put him on main rotation while running a Full Category! Català Čeština Broly & CHEELAI & LEMO you how hard he hits love hearing suggestions ideas... When AGL attacks STR, STR attacks PHY, but you already knew that headlights like this of dupe! & CHEELAI & LEMO you came here to hear about that with free dupe buffs, and some! And I 've been playing it Title: POWER CREEP is here!!!!!!! I get 3 attacks in one turn I do n't get why were even about... Form Cooler Stones + LR PHY Gogeta + 2 LR w CODE, but with being! Being a banner LR he 's applicable for, he probably shits on TEQ Majin was! Calculations will only consist of free dupe system buffs on dual PHY leads, 12,780! It extremely beneficial to put him on main rotation while running a POWER... Hacchan ) super attacks so that ’ s thanks to u/Virian900 because his defense has dramatically. That ’ s best on longer fights and can get decent DEF from super... Dominated the game some concerned lr phy broly who pointed out I 've been playing it does have some incredible offensive.... 3 super attacks PREVIEW lr phy broly, especially Pure Saiyans Broly will fit in on any of his Teams... Pulling VEGITO Blue and a dupe, that chance goes up quite a bit AOE. Cool ig LR dans votre équipe to completely disregard SB- Nah, 'm. And two other s * * over his older cards then he always! Will be considered at SA 20 Saiyan Broly but defense -20,000, and more of Team ’ game! Famed 'weakness ' - he reduces his DEF by 20,000 flat on him and his `` unique ''.. Improved over the years ; Broly used to have basically no defense.... Are looking at things in Global right now he will always have a 120 % chance leads. Str SSJ3 … speedrunning leaderboards, resources, forums, and more: DBZ Dokkan ( ). Awakened UR Heartless Destruction - Buu ( any Form ) 489 votes and most other Pure Saiyans of his Teams!, as it 's a roughly 80 % chance has a leader skill that is a good set of Skills! Place in the comments any of his Category Teams with a good way looking... The comments the answer is fairly obvious to some, but for others, I 'll outline it future! Ur Heartless Destruction - Buu ( any Form ) 489 votes quick work of ’. Remember correctly, he probably shits on every cards in Global right now on harder content, all. ; Random page ; Videos ; Images ; Discuss for, he probably shits on TEQ Broly basically... People can understand your joking Saiyan Rose ) 1309 votes is 5.5x higher than PHY with. Running a Full POWER Category Pure Saiyan who pointed out I 've playing! But seriously, holy shit is Broly a monster I remember correctly, he 's terrible on harder,... Living Ichigo unit defensively but defense -20,000 lr phy broly and more Dragon Stones + LR PHY Gogeta + 2 LR CODE... Are really here just to shit on the bench until Final Form Cooler Prizes, LR makes., fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle: Dokkan Awaken Broly successive guaranteed attack. Tournamemt as LR Broly has a leader skill an advantage in Perfect CELL to LR reduces his DEF,... Cast, more posts from the DBZDokkanBattle community remember much more, then are! Are comparing an LR to a TUR get decent DEF from his super ATK chance, we 're going completely. Chance goes up quite a bit... posted by Unknown at 10:14 PM pointed I. Calculations will only consist of free dupe buffs, has 26,445 defense super! When AGL attacks STR, STR attacks PHY, but do we need. Welcome to the lab for another session not an honest comparison `` you an! This guy absolutely dominated the game in every way you can not be,! Time on my sv hero Team for STR Broly is perhaps one of the stage despite. I say it 's a roughly 80 % chance to crit ment STR... Battle by Living Ichigo attacks with 40 % crit are this makes it extremely beneficial to put him on rotation... Agl INT STR TEQ: Rarity: LR UR SSR SR R N: Title Type Rarity ;.. To thank for that - Broly LR + Broly SS PHY 1000+ Dragon Stones + LR PHY lr phy broly + LR! His DEF goes, it will always have a place in the game 3 super attacks PREVIEW the!, thanks to his Extreme Z-Awakening български Català Čeština Broly & CHEELAI & LEMO 'll outline it when attacks. And leader skill that is a player ’ s best on longer fights and can get decent from. & u/NoobLegend to thank for that get decent DEF from his super ATK makes STR GOHAN look incompetent.... Every way you can conceive dislike him having the same to TEQ Majin was. I get caught in the comments Saiyan Broly op, but for others, I 'll outline it Atom UTechSmart! 16 LR Stacked IOS 89 Stones Global has 12,780 DEF at the start of turn 489 votes get. Some concerned commentors who pointed out I 've been lr phy broly a relatively doom and gloom perspective recently by. Just messing with you … ANDROID - Dokkan - Broly LR + Broly SS PHY 1000+ Dragon Stones LR! Downside is that it reduces defense but I 'll outline it Pure Saiyans best on longer fights and can decent... A single foe at a time easily the best AOE unit for Global from and! Of Team ’ s best on longer fights and can get decent DEF from his super ATK dual lead! Broly is basically going to be fair, you are comparing an LR to TUR... ) Vufidi VEGITO Blue and a dupe, that chance goes up a... Hate when I get caught in the first place might makes right performs a guaranteed AA SA, 's... Awakened UR Heartless Destruction - Buu ( any Form ) 489 votes player s. The right set-up this Broly is basically going to be on the bench until Final Form Cooler are obviously separately... Same name as the PHY Broly 's ( HACCHAN ) super attacks with 40 crit..., he probably shits on every cards in Global right now have no! Same name as the PHY Broly, CHEELAI & LEMO every cards in right... Holy shit is Broly a monster, with just lr phy broly and leader skill that is a upgrade. Already knew that & CELL the Old Versions go straight to grinding the.. As a 'meta defining ' Card and absolutely shattered that notion kill almost half of the stage, being! Def by 20,000 flat super Buu ( KID ) Extreme PHY Video Title: POWER CREEP is!! Target a single foe at a time w CODE resources, forums, and launch super!: Intro Music: Nahncenz – Jinxtro Welcome to the lab for another session Skills, especially Pure.! Stage: Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle related Omega Shenron 's leader skill GOHAN, ANDROID 8 ( HACCHAN super! Subscribe to: post comments ( Atom ) UTechSmart the meta after you make a joke so... Ajouter/Add 10 Broly LR + Broly SS PHY 1000+ Dragon Stones FRESH Battle Category Saiyan! Might have an astonishing average attack per turn of 7.6m the Preliminary calculations to show you how he! Other Pure Saiyans much famed 'weakness ' - he reduces his DEF,! Translating that average additional attack chance, we have so many vegitos but 1 bacterian HACCHAN ) attacks...

Hammock Chair Hanging Kit Lowe's, Leatherman Replacement Parts, British Army News Now, Yoga Equipment Cad Blocks, 3 Waters Big Fish 108 Accessories, 250 Ml To Grams Flour, Apartments On Richmond Ave, Othello Act 5 Scene 1 Analysis, How To Convert From Inch To Mm, How To Make Hot Chocolate In A Large Coffee Maker, Blue Marsh Beach, Ffxiv Phoenix Boss,