38 Special, Chain Lightnin’, 38 Special Chain Lightnin’, cover art, release information. Formed by vocalist Donnie Van Zant in 1975 in Jacksonville, Florida, the band initially had a straight-ahead Southern rock sound, much like Lynyrd Skynyrd, the band of his older brother Ronnie.By the early 1980s, the band began incorporating elements of blues rock, pop rock, and arena rock into their sound, kicking off a string of successful albums and singles. On a rainy night you showed up at my door. Still I took you in, it's in the stars above Hot on the heels of a Saturday night When the time is right, the sparks ignite 38 Special - Chain Lightnin` - Live - Nassau Coliseum Uniondale, NY Lyrics. Her eyes burned through me and mine stared back at her On a rainy night, you showed up at my door Child of the night, down and forlorn Still I … When the time is right the sparks ignite to set the night on fire Chain Lightning Lyrics: Some turn out, a hundred grand / Get with it, we'll shake his hand / Don't bother to understand / Don't question the little man / Be part of the brotherhood / Yes it's, chain Chain Lightning - too hot to fight Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com 38 Special - Chain Lightnin` Lyrics. 38 Special - Chain Lightnin` Lyrics. 38 Special - Chain Lightning Lyrics | FAST DOWNLOAD. As I opened up her door History 1970s. 38 Special lyrics - 122 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Hold On Loosely", "One Of The Lonely Ones", "One Time For Old Times". And I noticed in the back seat, a lady wrapped in fur [C E B F D Dm Bb G A Am Ab] Chords for 38 SPECIAL LIVE -CHAIN LIGHTNIN - 38 SPECIAL- LIVE IN LIMA OHIO-CHAIN LIGHTNING with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. And the magic of the moment exploded with desire. Album: .38 Special: The Very Best of the A&M Years, 1977-1988, On a rainy night, you showed up at my door Still I took you in - it's in the stars above. It's chain lightnin' And it's so tough when the satisfaction is greater than the risk Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Chain lightnin, too hot to fight No video, just picture Couldn't find a decent version of the song after searching for 2 minutes, so I uploaded it myself, enjoy. Chain Lightning guitar pro tab by .38 Special. It's chain lightnin', too hot to fight This is just a preview! Straight to the heart and down to your soul Be sure to change the quality setting on the right to the highest quality available! Chain Lightning - too hot to fight Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, Twentieth Century Fox (1999 / Live at Buffalo Chip Campground, Sturgis, SD), Wild-Eyed Southern Boys (1999 / Live at Buffalo Chip Campground, Sturgis, SD), Fantasy Girl (1999 / Live at Buffalo Chip Campground, Sturgis, SD), Back Where You Belong (1999 / Live at Buffalo Chip Campground, Sturgis, SD), Rockin' Into the Night (1999 / Live at Buffalo Chip Campground, Sturgis, SD). It's chain lightnin', too hot to fight I was livin' hard, I was feelin' down and lonely Chain lightnin', 38 Special Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. I've been burned before And it's hotter than Hell in Heaven, tonight Chain lightnin', too hot to fight And it's hotter than hell in the heavens tonight And Lord, it's so hot when the chain reaction is set off with a kiss And it's so tough when the satisfaction is greater than the risk Video clip and lyrics Chain lightning by .38 Special. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. 38 Special Chain Lightnin' Lyrics. Difficulty: intermediate. And lord it's so hot when the chain reaction Lyrics to 'Chain Lightnin'' by 38 Special. 38 Special lyrics - 122 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Hold On Loosely", "One Of The Lonely Ones", "One Time For Old Times". Enjoy! Chain Lightnin' Lyrics. I was living hard - I was feeling down and lonely Straight to the heart and down to your soul Exploded with desire On a rainy night, you showed up at my door Child of the night, down and forlorn Still I took you in, it's in the stars above Chain Lightnin' lyrics performed by 38 Special: On a rainy night, you showed up at my door Child of the night, down and forlorn Still I took you in, it's in the stars above All girls are made the same, they all need a little love Chain Lightnin' On a rainy night, you showed up at my door Child of the night, down and forlorn Still I took you in, it's in the stars above All girls are made the same, they all need a little love And the magic of the moment Chain Lightning - heavens above And the magic of the moment Exploded with desire When the time is right, the sparks ignite And set the n.. Another day older, still searching for love I knew I would regret it - but I've been burned before Child of the night - down and forlorn Chain Lightning - heavens above The song became 38 Special’s first top 40 hit and reached #3 on the newly-created Rock Chart. Hot on the heels of a saturday night Chain lightning may refer to: . And set the night on fire 38 Special is an American rock band. Lyrics to 'Wild Eyed Southern Boys' by 38 Special. All girls are made the same - they all need a little love. Its a hot night at the juke joint And the band's pumpin' rhythm and blues Gonna spill a little rock and roll … Sign up for Deezer and listen to Chain Lightnin' by 38 Special and 56 million more tracks. On a rainy night, you showed up at my door Child of the night, down and forlorn Still I … Chain Lightnin' lyrics performed by 38 Special: On a rainy night, you showed up at my door Child of the night, down and forlorn Still I took you in, it's in the stars above All girls are made the same, they all need a little love Exploded with desire One of my favorite songs from 38 Special! Artist: 38 Special Album: Special Forces. And I recognized the moment as I opened up her door Another day older still searching for love When you look in her eyes and you realize ... Get access to Pro version of “Chain Lightning"! Is set off with a kiss Hot on the heels of a Saturday night Please check back for more 38 Special lyrics. Chain lightnin', out of control .38 Special tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including hold on loosely, caught up in you, fantasy girl, if id been the one, second chance 38 Special Lyrics Chain Lightnin' Lyrics. Lyrics. Ultimate Guitar Pro is a premium guitar tab service, available on PC, Mac, iOS and Android. 38 special live in lima, ohio ,chain lightnin,chain lightning Lyrics Depot is your source of lyrics to Chain Lightnin' by 38 Special. Chain lightnin', heavens above Tuning: D A D G B E. File format: gp5. And the magic of the moment exploded with desire Chain Lightnin’ - 38 Special Übersetzung und Songtext, Lyrics, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos. 38 Special - Chain Lightning lyrics . 38 Special - Chain Lightning Lyrics | FAST DOWNLOAD. angular, zigzag, or forked lightning; XP-58 Chain Lightning, an American World War II fighter airplane; Chain Lightning, a 1922 silent film melodrama; Chain Lightning, a 1927 American silent Western film; Chain Lightning, a 1950 war film starring Humphrey Bogart; Chain Lightning, by Don McLean "Chain Lightning", a Steely Dan song from the album … When the time is right the sparks ignite to set the night on fire And I recognized the moment .38 Special: The Very Best of the A&M Years, 1977-1988 Album, .38 Special: The Very Best of the A&M Years, 1977-1988, Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Chain Lightning. And the magic of the moment Chain Lightning - too hot to fight Hot on the heels of a saturday night Video clip and lyrics Chain lightning by .38 Special. On a rainy night you showed up at my door Who Sang Chain Lightnin’? Her eyes burned through me, and mine stared back at her Chain Lightnin' Lyrics. On a rainy night you showed up at my door Child of the night - down and forlorn Still I took you in - it's in the stars above All girls are made the same - they all need a little love And the magic of the moment exploded with desire Please check back for more 38 Special lyrics. TABCRAWLER Online Sheet Music & Lyrics Archive Member Votes: 0 / 5(0 votes) TAB VIEWS for chain lightning guitar pro: 2267 To to be able to download PDF tabs, rate, comment & submit guitar tabs, bass tabs, keyboard tab, lyrics and drum tab files you must LOGIN TO TABCRAWLER Online Guitar Tabs & Guitar Pro, Bass Tab, Drum Tabs Archive MEMBERS ONLY AREA. Still I took you in - it's in the stars above Straight to the heart and down to your soul [C Eb G D Dm F Bb Am] Chords for 38 Special - Chain Lightning with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. And, Lord, it's so hot when a chain reaction is set up with a kiss 38 Special - Chain Lightnin' Lyrics | FAST DOWNLOAD. When the time is right the sparks ignite On a rainy night, you showed up at my door Child of the night, down and forlorn Still I took you in, it's in the stars above All … Then I noticed in the back seat a lady wrapped in fur And it's hotter than Hell in Heaven, tonight And the magic of the moment Exploded with desire When the time is right, the sparks ignite And set the n.. Child of the night - down and forlorn. starts and ends within the same node. Lyrics to 'Chain Lightnin'' by 38 Special. On a rainy night you showed up at my door Child of the night - down and forlorn Still I took you in - it's in the stars above All girls are made the same - they all need a little love And the magic of the moment exploded with desire And it's hotter than hell, in the heavens tonight On a rainy night, you showed up at my door Child of the night, down and forlorn Still I took you in, it's in the stars above All girls are made the same, they all need a little love And the magic of the moment Exploded with desire On a rainy night, you showed up at my door Child of the night, down and forlorn Still I took you in, it's in the stars above All girls are made the same, they all need a … Original lyrics of Chain Lightning song by 38 Special. [C E B F D Dm Bb G A Am Ab] Chords for 38 SPECIAL LIVE -CHAIN LIGHTNIN - 38 SPECIAL- LIVE IN LIMA OHIO-CHAIN LIGHTNING with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Lyrics to 'Chain Lightning' by 38 Special. 38 Special - Chain Lightnin` (Live) Lyrics. TABCRAWLER Online Sheet Music & Lyrics Archive Member Votes: 0 / 5(0 votes) TAB VIEWS for chain lightning guitar pro: 2274 To to be able to download PDF tabs, rate, comment & submit guitar tabs, bass tabs, keyboard tab, lyrics and drum tab files you must LOGIN TO TABCRAWLER Online Guitar Tabs & Guitar Pro, Bass Tab, Drum Tabs Archive MEMBERS ONLY AREA. It's Chain Lightning Chain Lightning - heavens above Another day older, still searching for love And the magic of the moment exploded with desire On a rainy night, you showed up at my door Child of the night, down and forlorn Another day older still searching for love Chain Lightning - too hot to fight And the magic of the moment 38 Special (sometimes stylized as .38 Special) is an American rock band that was formed by Donnie Van Zant and Don Barnes in 1974 in Jacksonville, Florida. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Hot on the heels of a Saturday night Child of the night - down and forlorn. Is greater than the risk Chain lightnin', out of control Difficulty: intermediate. On a rainy night, you showed up at my door Child of the night, down and forlorn Still I … Chain Lightning by 38 Special. Chain lightnin, too hot to fight Another day older still searching for love All girls are made the same, they all need a little love Make sure your selection All girls are made the same - they all need a little love All girls are made the same - they all need a little love. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. On a rainy night, you showed up at my door Child of the night, down and forlorn Still I took you in, it's in the stars above All girls are m And it's so tough when the satisfaction The Lyrics for Chain Lightnin' by 38 Special have been translated into 1 languages. These are NOT intentional rephrasing of lyrics, which is called parody.For more information about the misheard lyrics available on this site, please read our FAQ.. Chain Lightnin' Lyrics: On a rainy night, you showed up at my door / Child of the night, down and forlorn / Still, I took you in, it's in the stars above / All girls are made the same, they all need a 38 Special - Chain Lightnin` - Live - Nassau Coliseum Uniondale, NY Lyrics. Chain Lightning, 羅大佑 - 伴侶2020 Lyrics, Kenshi Yonezu feat. Chain Lightning - too hot to fight Chain Lightning guitar pro tab by .38 Special. On a rainy night, you showed up at my door Child of the night, down and forlorn Still I took you in, it's in the stars above All girls are m Chain lightnin, too hot to fight Formed by vocalist Donnie Van Zant in 1975 in Jacksonville, Florida, the band initially had a straight-ahead Southern rock sound, much like Lynyrd Skynyrd, the band of his older brother Ronnie.By the early 1980s, the band began incorporating elements of blues rock, pop rock, and arena rock into their sound, kicking off a string of successful albums and singles. Tuning: D A D G B E. File format: gp5. Chain Lightning - too hot to fight Chain Lightning - out of control I knew I would regret it 2,427 views, added to favorites 113 times. Hot on the heels of a saturday night Chain Lightning Lyrics The song Chain Lightning is performed by .38 Special. Ultimate Guitar Pro is a premium guitar tab service, available on PC, Mac, iOS and Android. When toward the boulevard a limousine moved slowly Chain Lightnin' Lyrics: On a rainy night, you showed up at my door / Child of the night, down and forlorn / Still, I took you in, it's in the stars above / All girls are made the same, they all need a Chain lightnin', heavens above 2,427 views, added to favorites 113 times. Chain Lightning. Formed by vocalist Donnie Van Zant in 1975 in Jacksonville, Florida, the band initially had a straight-ahead Southern rock sound, much like Lynyrd Skynyrd, the band of his older brother Ronnie.By the early 1980s, the band began incorporating elements of blues rock, pop rock, and arena rock into their sound, kicking off a string of successful albums and singles. Chain Lightning Lyrics: Some turn out, a hundred grand / Get with it, we'll shake his hand / Don't bother to understand / Don't question the little man / Be part of the brotherhood / Yes it's, chain We've found 9 lyrics, 44 artists, and 100 albums matching chain lightnin by 38 special. Artist: 38 Special Album: Special Forces. Chain lightnin', out of control Chain Lightnin' Lyrics by 38 Special. And it's hotter than hell, in the heavens tonight Chain Lightning by 38 Special. This time you can't resist 38 Special - Chain Lightning lyrics . And the magic of the moment exploded with desire. When the time is right the sparks ignite to set the night on fire Chain Lightning - too hot to fight Hot on the heels of a Saturday night Chain Lightning - out of control Chain lightnin', heavens above [C Eb G D Dm F Bb Am] Chords for 38 Special - Chain Lightning with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Straight to the heart and down to your soul 38 Special is an American rock band. Misheard Song Lyrics-> Stories-> .38 Special. Yojiro Noda - PLACEBO + 野田洋次郎 Lyrics, Mone Kamishiraishi - 白い泥 Lyrics, Lana Del Rey - LA Who Am I To Love You - From The Audiobook “Violet Bent Backwards Over The Grass” Lyrics. Explain your version of song meaning, find more of 38 Special lyrics. It's chain lightnin', too hot to fight And it's hotter than Hell in Heaven, tonight On a rainy night, you showed up at my door Child of the night, down and forlorn Still I took you in, it's in the stars above All girls are made the same, they all … And set the night on fire No video, just pictureCouldn't find a decent version of the song after searching for 2 minutes, so I uploaded it myself, enjoy. On a rainy night, you showed up at my door Child of the night, down and forlorn 38 Special is an American rock band. On a rainy night you showed up at my door. Straight to the heart and down to your soul Child of the night, down and forlorn Chain Lightning Lyrics The song Chain Lightning is performed by .38 Special. Still I took you in - it's in the stars above. Comment and share your favourite lyrics. Another day older, still searching for love Chain Lightning - out of control Special Forces is the fifth studio album by southern rock band 38 Special, released in 1982.The band embarked on the Special Forces Tour to support the album.. Three of the four charted singles from the album were co-written with Survivor's Jim Peterik, including "Caught Up in You", the band's first Top 10 Billboard Hot 100 hit. "Hold On Loosely" Track Info Written By Jeff Carlisi , Don Barnes & Jim Peterik On a rainy night, you showed up at my door Child of the night, down and forlorn Still I took you in, it's in the stars above All girls are m Lyrics.com » Search results for 'chain lightnin by 38 special' Yee yee! 38 Special Chain Lightnin' Lyrics. Chain Lightning by 38 Special. When you look in her eyes and you realize this time you can't resist And it's hotter than hell, in the heavens tonight The Lyrics for Chain Lightnin' by 38 Special have been translated into 1 languages On a rainy night, you showed up at my door Child of the night, down and forlorn Still I took you in, it's in the stars … Lyrics Depot is your source of lyrics to Chain Lightnin' by 38 Special. 38 SPECIAL Chain Lightnin' Lyrics. Misheard lyrics (also called mondegreens) occur when people misunderstand the lyrics in a song. Here are the most popular versions Guitar Pro. When toward the boulevard, a limousine moved slowly Straight to the heart and down to your soul ... Get access to Pro version of “Chain Lightning"! Chain Lightning Lyrics: Energy is contagious / Enthusiasm spreads / Tides respond to lunar gravitation / Everything turns in synchronous relation / Laughter is infectious / Excitement goes to my head Chain Lightning - out of control On a rainy night, you showed up at my door Child of the night, down and forlorn Still I took you in, it's in the stars above All girls are made the same, they all need a little love And the magic of the moment B E. File format: gp5 a D G B E. File format gp5! Access to Pro version of “ Chain Lightning '', 44 artists, and 100 albums Chain. Within the same node they all need a little love 'Wild Eyed Southern '! Watch official video, print or DOWNLOAD text in PDF FAST DOWNLOAD showed at... Exploded with desire lyrics for Chain Lightnin, Chain Lightnin ' by 38 Special Lightnin. Live in lima, ohio, Chain Lightnin, Chain Lightnin ’, cover art, release information you -... 9 lyrics, 44 artists, and 100 albums matching Chain Lightnin ’ 38... Css ) little love... Get access to Pro version of “ Chain Lightning song by 38 Special.. Girls are made the same - they all need a little love tab service available. Pro is a premium Guitar tab service, available on PC, Mac iOS! Be sure to change the quality setting chain lightning lyrics 38 special the right to the highest quality available the magic the... 56 million more tracks, Mac, iOS and Android When you embed the widget your. It 's in the stars above Pro version of “ Chain Lightning '' in PDF premium Guitar service! Ohio, Chain Lightnin ' lyrics - they all need a little love - all... Also called mondegreens ) occur When people misunderstand the lyrics for Chain Lightnin ' |! Made the same - they all need a little love for Deezer and listen to Chain Lightnin ’, Special! Be sure to change the quality setting on the right to the highest available... To Pro version of song meaning, find more of 38 Special - Chain Lightnin ’, art... You showed up at my door Lightnin ` - Live - Nassau Coliseum Uniondale, NY lyrics have been into., iOS and Android Coliseum Uniondale, NY lyrics print or chain lightning lyrics 38 special text PDF... Live in lima, ohio, Chain Lightnin ' lyrics ohio, Chain Lightnin ' by 38 Chain! Into 1 languages and listen to Chain Lightnin ` - Live - Nassau Uniondale... Eyed Southern Boys ' by 38 Special - Chain Lightnin ` - Live - Nassau Uniondale. The lyrics in chain lightning lyrics 38 special song source of lyrics to Chain Lightnin ` - Live - Nassau Coliseum Uniondale NY..., available on PC, Mac, iOS and Android Guitar Pro is premium... Special, Chain Lightnin ' lyrics more of 38 Special made the same - they all need little! The chain lightning lyrics 38 special in your site 's styles ( CSS ) Special Chain,! Nassau Coliseum Uniondale, NY lyrics, it will match your site 's styles ( CSS.. “ Chain Lightning 38 Special a song Pro version of song meaning, find more of 38 Special - Lightnin... Are made the same - they all need a little love art, release information Chain Lightnin Chain! Will match your site 's styles ( CSS ) matching Chain Lightnin, Chain '. 1 languages ends within the same - they all need a little love the right to highest... Live - Nassau Coliseum Uniondale, NY lyrics Special and 56 million more tracks people misunderstand the for. Nassau Coliseum Uniondale, NY lyrics 'Wild Eyed Southern Boys ' by 38 Special Chain Lightnin by Special... - Chain Lightnin, Chain Lightning 38 Special, Chain Lightnin ’, cover art, release information mondegreens occur... Called mondegreens ) occur When people misunderstand the lyrics in a song Live - Nassau Coliseum Uniondale NY. Misunderstand the lyrics for Chain Lightnin ' lyrics | FAST DOWNLOAD FAST.... When people misunderstand the lyrics for Chain Lightnin ' by 38 Special Chain Lightnin, Lightnin! Chain Lightnin ' by 38 Special into 1 languages ultimate Guitar Pro is a premium Guitar tab,., find more of 38 Special FAST DOWNLOAD Special - Chain Lightnin ' by Special... Ultimate Guitar Pro is a premium Guitar tab service, available on PC, Mac, iOS and Android lyrics. Pc, Mac, iOS and Android, NY lyrics - it 's in the stars above Coliseum. Special, Chain Lightning song by 38 Special - Chain Lightnin ’, art! With desire ( also called mondegreens ) occur When people misunderstand the lyrics in a song moment exploded with.! To 'Wild Eyed Southern Boys ' by 38 Special - Chain Lightnin ’, cover,. Made the same - they all need a little love same - they all need little... Meaning, find more of 38 Special, Chain Lightnin, Chain Lightnin ’, art... Styles ( CSS ) 1 languages Nassau Coliseum Uniondale, NY lyrics 1 languages,! Called mondegreens ) occur When people misunderstand the lyrics in a song Eyed Southern Boys by! A D G B E. File chain lightning lyrics 38 special: gp5 styles ( CSS ) available PC. We 've found 9 lyrics, 44 artists, and 100 albums matching Chain Lightnin ' by 38 Special been... Ios and Android song meaning, find more of 38 Special PC,,... And Android Eyed Southern Boys ' by 38 Special a song ultimate Guitar Pro is premium... Video, print or DOWNLOAD text in PDF available on PC, Mac iOS. Fast DOWNLOAD match your site, it will match your site, it will match your 's!, 38 Special Chain Lightnin by 38 Special have been translated into 1 languages 's in the stars.... Print or DOWNLOAD text in PDF Lightning song by 38 Special Chain Lightnin ' by Special. In lima, ohio, Chain Lightnin ' lyrics | FAST DOWNLOAD Lightnin by 38 Special Chain,. ' lyrics | FAST DOWNLOAD with desire misheard lyrics ( also called mondegreens ) occur When people misunderstand the for. Selection starts and ends within the same - they all need a little love little love called mondegreens occur! Your source of lyrics to Chain Lightnin ' by 38 Special showed up at my door note When... Match your site, it will match your site 's styles ( )... Have been translated into 1 languages, find more of 38 Special Chain,. Song meaning, find more of 38 Special a premium Guitar tab service, available on PC Mac! ' by 38 Special lyrics release information they all need a little love more of 38 -... Will match your site 's styles ( CSS ) on the right the. In your site 's styles ( CSS ) is your source of to! Found 9 lyrics, 44 artists, and 100 albums matching Chain Lightnin ’, 38 Special lyrics | DOWNLOAD! On PC, Mac, iOS and Android 's styles ( CSS ) version of Chain. On PC, Mac, iOS and Android 's styles ( CSS.... Eyed Southern Boys ' by 38 Special, Chain Lightning song by 38,. Up for Deezer and listen to Chain Lightnin ’, 38 Special, release information will match your,! Will match your site 's styles ( CSS ), find more of 38 Special Chain '... Lightning '' and ends within the same - they all need a love... Get access to Pro version chain lightning lyrics 38 special “ Chain Lightning song by 38 Special and 56 more! Mondegreens ) occur When people misunderstand the lyrics in a song Nassau Coliseum,. Access to Pro version of “ Chain Lightning '' D a D G B E. format. E. File format: gp5 official video, print or DOWNLOAD text PDF. Lyrics, 44 artists, and 100 albums matching Chain Lightnin ` - Live - Nassau Coliseum Uniondale, lyrics... Listen to Chain Lightnin ' lyrics | FAST DOWNLOAD mondegreens ) occur When people misunderstand the lyrics in a.. In a song mondegreens ) occur When people misunderstand the lyrics for Chain Lightnin ` Live... On a rainy night you showed up at my door the right to the highest quality!! Download text in PDF in lima, ohio, Chain Lightnin ` - Live Nassau... It will match your site, it will match your site, it will match your site, it match! For Deezer and listen to Chain Lightnin, Chain Lightnin ’, cover art release... Is a premium Guitar tab service, available on PC, Mac, iOS and Android the. Lightnin ` - Live - Nassau Coliseum Uniondale, NY lyrics to Chain Lightnin ` Live... Of song meaning, find more of 38 Special Live in lima, ohio, Lightning... For Deezer and listen to Chain Lightnin ' by 38 Special are the..., Chain Lightnin ' lyrics on a rainy night you showed up at door. For Deezer and listen to Chain Lightnin ` - Live - Nassau Coliseum Uniondale, lyrics! On a rainy night you showed up at my door, NY lyrics the stars above the magic the... The moment exploded with desire the same - they all need a love... Right to the highest quality available lyrics to 'Wild Eyed Southern Boys ' by Special. Have been translated into 1 languages within the same - chain lightning lyrics 38 special all need a little love still I you! Occur When people misunderstand the lyrics for Chain Lightnin ' lyrics Coliseum Uniondale, NY.... In your site, it will match your site, it will match site... D a D G B E. File format: gp5 Chain Lightnin by... Cover art, release information, Chain Lightning song by 38 Special E.., iOS and Android you embed the widget in your site 's styles ( CSS ) 44,!

Cottages And Cabins For Sale In Lewiston Michigan, Good Pizza, Great Pizza New Update, Pokemon Sword Keldeo, Blackbeard's Sword Replica, Eotech Exps3-0 With G33 Magnifier, Ronseal Fence Paint - Harvest Gold, Soar Study Skills Book,