The Holoson 4 series only offers a 2MOA dot as … This Machining service allows you to mount a Trijicon RMR/SRO/Holosun 507c optic onto your supplied Glock slide. So with all that said, let’s jump into this Sig Romeo 5 vs Holosun comparison! 509 Adapter for MOS $ 47.05 For a given (perceived) brightness match, the RMR cc dot is a little sharper to my eyes (and I have slight astigmatism in my dominant eye) (2MOA for Holosun vs 3.5MOA on RMR cc). The Holosun solves some issues that I have for with the RMR: deep blue tint, slightly smaller window, battery under optic vs side load on Holosun, fish eye on RMR. I just wipe the optic occasionally during range trips, not a big deal to me. Reticle performance ; The reticle in an optical sight is necessary for bringing the gun in the same horizontal plane with the target, and every sight has been equipped with its unique vision, which makes them adaptable for use in different applications, the reason why you should choose the one that makes shooting comfortable. That means it’s going to function without any issues even if you get caught shooting in the rain. The RMR was my first choice, but with one of the only in-stock vendors being at $475 for the 3.25 MOA optic, and then the 2 MOA Holosun with better reviews and a solar panel being up for $240… I bought the Holosun, two extra mags, and some CR123s for my Streamlight. There is an included Picatinny mount that makes it 1.54 inches tall. Customers also viewed these products. The Holosun 507C in Living Color . The sight has the same footprint as the Trijicon RMR and will fit any milled slide or mount for the RMR. Heard about the Holosun 507C several months back. PARAGRAPH!! – In automatic mode our solar optics automatically switch to battery power whenever there is not enough light available to power the reticle. PERIOD! Decided to try one out because of price and word of mouth, and was able to acquire one just a couple weeks ago (Kenzie's Optics). We spend 81 hours on researching and comparing 19 of popular models to determine the Best Holosun 507C Vs Rmr 2020 you can buy. Trijicon RMR/SR0/Holosun 507c Cut $ 100. Mounting Hardware is Included. Notify me when this product is in stock . Just a quick little video, with a short firing test, window comparison, and some fun thoughts. So really, it should be relatively easy to find a mounting solution no matter what type of firearm you want to mount your 507c on. However, to give an objective review of the 507C, I put my personal thoughts aside. C & H Precision GLOCK MOS Plates V4 MIL/LEO | Trijicon RMR/Holosun 407C, 407C V2, 507C, 507C V2 | 508Tv2 | 509T & ACRO $ 35.21 – $ 60.21 Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 5 customer ratings report. Trijicon RMR / SRO, Holosun 407c / 507c Mount for CZ Shadow 2 ; SKU: 49532. This service includes modification of the Sig factory cutout and re-drill/tap of new mounting holes to accept the Trijicon RMR, Holosun 407c/507c/508t, or Romeo Pro/DP Pro. - Is there a clear cut choice these days between one of these? share. Only 0 left . That being said, the sage dynamics reviews of the holosun optics has me curious about them. Just in use. Curious just isn’t enough to buy something that I consider a compromise. (RMR VS 507c) Close. The X2 Series pistol optics feature two improvements. holosun h508t - a fast and quick briefing Holosun H508T - Titanium-housed, multi-reticle, RMR-footprint, 100,000 hour rated, solar- and battery-powered Holosun seems to have engineered a way around Trijicon's RMR's patented, hood design that absorbs shocks quite well, by instead using a tougher material to accomplish the same goal. EGW Red Dot Mount for RMR/SRO, Holosun 507c Sight for S&W 1911 Adjustable Includes Mounting Hardware $59.99. Attached File A. The X2 Series pistol optics feature two improvements. Availability: Out of stock. First is the addition of Lock Mode from our 2018-2019 LE pistol optic models. The RMR is the most rugged and is battle proven. We know the Holosun is a tank, and the RMR is borderline indestructible, but let’s see heads up just what these two dots really give you, and how they compare. Sort by. Gave up on a slide mounted RDS. It’s also made in the USA vs communist China for the Holosun. Rmr rm06 type 2 for now. Apr 17, 2020 #41 . I'm debating between the RMR and 507c, but have a couple questions before I purchase one. Trijicon RMR TYPE 2 or Holosun 507C RMR Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers/Lights' started by NDZ Performance, Jan 30, 2020. RMR vs Holosun 507c. The Holosun 507c footprint is exactly the same as the Trijicon RMR, and that’s important because the RMR footprint is probably the most popular footprint out there for a mini reflex sight. The two holes in the back are missing on the 407/507K footprint, and the recesses in the front are shallower than on Shield RMS and SMS sights. Once we’ve tested a sufficient number we’ll start to compile lists of the Top Rated Holosun 507C Vs Rmr. V4 MIL / LEO MOS to Trijicon RMR / SRO / Holosun 407, 507, 508 GLOCK MOS RSF (Rear Sight Forward) RMR / SRO / HOLOSUN 407 / 507 / 508 GLOCK 43X / 48 MOS to Holosun 407k / 507k Adapter Plate – PART # GLX-HLK-V2 best. Now shooters have a plethora of pistol optics makes and models to choose from, and one of the top manufacturers is Holosun. Trijicon used to be king of the pistol sights, but the RMR's uncontested domination is no more. The Holosun 507C is an RMR red-dot sight with a very similar footprint to the popular Trijicon RMR. Messages: 73 Likes Received: 42. I picked up a spare slide for my Glock 45 to try doing a carry optic. The Sig Sauer Romeo 5 is a very durable red dot sight… To start off with, it’s waterproof up to 1 meter and fog proof. PROS I have Trijicon RMR RM06 (3,25 MOA) and IMO the Holosun 507c is much much better chioce. Qty. Print; Page 3 of 3 < Prev 1 2 3. WHAT IS THE HOLOSUN 507C? And it has features that set it apart from the Trijicon. 98% Upvoted. Budget-Friendly. If you run a Type I RMR, you may still want to run the sealing plate with the bump to prevent battery flicker. Q. Holosun 407c vs Holosun 507c. Most, the Holosun 507c has an identical footprint to the Trijicon RMR and is compatible with any of its mounting. Ran a few hundred rounds and it seems to be functioning fine. The DPP is a bit large for a carry gun, IMO and the controls are terrible. As I mentioned in the RMR vs Acro thread, I recently mounted one of these to a new 34.5 MOS pistol I picked up for training and possible duty use. MIL / LEO Plates are .095″ to .098″ thick All plates are made from 6061 and are MIL-SPEC Type III Hard Anodized All plates come standard with at least two recoil posts All V4 plates come with replaceable Stainless Steel T-Posts All V4 plates come with Torx head … The dot (2.0 MOA) is crisper and more precise (vs Trijicons 3.25 MOA) and combined with the 32 MOA circle becomes my favorite choice when becomes to Red Dot Sights. THE MOST MODULAR, RUGGED, DURABLE, RELIABLE AND MOST WIDELY USED AFTERMARKET OPTICS ADAPTER PLATE. Trijicon RMR / SRO, Holosun 407c / 507c Mount for CZ Shadow 2. First is the addition of Lock Mode from our 2018-2019 LE pistol optic models. $49.99. Threw it on a Brownells RMR cut G19 slide. Trijicon recently sued Holosun for alleged patent infringement, but the suit has now been settled. Archived. Let’s compare the Trijicon RMR to the Holosun 507c for a second. I like that the RMR is proven and bombproof. hide. Really, the only thing holding me back on the Holosun is the brand and Chinese origin. Add to Compare . Help me decide between the RMR or the Holosun 508T V2. The front of the pocket is milled to a radius to perfectly match the front contour of the RMR. 5 years from now, holosun will have an optic that is just as tough as the rmr, of that I’m sure. The plate is machined very well, perfect fit to the gun, I have both an RMR and the Holosun and they both mated perfectly on it. 00. In manual mode, the optic will always use battery power. save. 221. The mounting pocket is milled to .150″ deep and placed infront of the rear dovetail cut. Other Equipment. Thread Tools. Joined: Apr 11, 2020 Location: The “solar panel” on top of our optics is actually a photo-diode array (basically a light sensor). I would buy it again if I had another 320 that took optics. The sights mentioned use a Trijicon RMR platform whereas the new ‘K’ models have a modification of the Shield footprint instead. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. The HS507C X2 is an open reflex optical sight designed for pistol applications. This mount fits: CZ 75 CZ 75 SP-01 CZ 75 SP-01 Phantom CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow* CZ 85 CZ 97B CZ 97D CZ P-01 This mount fits: … Trijicon Sro vs Holosun 507c- How do they compare? You will still be able to mount the original optic. Lock Mode, when activated, locks the buttons preventing inadvertent setting changes. Availability: In stock. Nothing that makes me necessarily want to file a notch and install the LCI. Posted by 1 year ago. Trijicon RMR / SRO, Holosun 407c / 507c Mount for CZ 75, 75 SP-01 Phantom, 85, 97, P01, P07, P09, and PCR. This Holosun 507C review is the place to be if you want to make sure you get the best dot sight on the market. The Holosun 507C is a micro red dot sight that weighs 1.5 ounces, is 1.78 inches long, 1.15 inches wide, and 1.15 inches tall without a Picatinny mount. Mounting Hardware is Included. $49.99. Will the Holosun 507c work on an optic ready handgun. Durability And Toughness… Sig Romeo 5. You will still be able to use the factory cover plate unless specified otherwise. This thread is archived. The same, but different, but the same. Add to Cart . The Holosun 407c (See Price On Amazon – Over 70 Reviews) The Holosun 507c (See Price On Amazon – Over 25 Reviews) And in this Holosun 407c vs 507c comparison, we’re going to first go over how these two sights are similar (or exactly the same), and then we’re … 3%ATX. (RMR VS 507c) 31 comments. If you’re looking for a way to easily improve your accuracy you should get your hands on one of these. Because these are smaller than 407C, 507C, and 508T, Holosun had to use a different footprint. 407/507K Adapter for RMR $ 47.05 Add to Compare . Next. Lock Mode, when activated, locks the buttons preventing inadvertent setting changes. The sight weighs only 2.65 oz and is 1.8 inches in length and 1.2 inches wide. I just found this on the Holosun web page: "How do the solar optics work? It wouldn’t be controversial to say the Trijicon RMR is arguably the most popular pistol-mounted red-dot sight in the world. Thread Tools. We will be continually updating this page as we launch new reviews. Suggested Topic: Trijicon RMR Type 2. EGW Red Dot Mount for RMR/SRO, Holosun 507c Sight Mount for Ruger Revolver Includes Mounting Hardware $57.99. The edges on the RMR body are softer (good for smashing into my belly) At max brightness, the RMR is much brighter, but also blooms quite a bit more. 7 threads engagement with V3 vs 1.5 to 3 with other plates; Four locating pins vs two pins; Comes with screws to attach an RMR and Holosun to the V3 Plate; No RMR Sealing Plate Needed for Type II RMR’s. A. The Holosun 507C V2 is computer numerical control (CNC) machined 7075- aluminum giving it a tough, lightweight chassis. The HS507K X2 is an open reflex optical sight designed for concealed carry pistol applications. I went with the RMR and FCD plate on my new 19.5 MOS and couldn’t be happier. enjoy! 407/507K Adapter for MOS $ 47.05 Add to Compare . Use the factory cover plate unless specified otherwise install the LCI some thoughts... Makes me necessarily want to make sure you get caught shooting in the rain & W Adjustable. S compare the Trijicon makes and models to choose from, and 508T Holosun! In manual Mode, the only thing holding me back on the Holosun V2..., i put my personal thoughts aside, when activated, locks the buttons preventing inadvertent setting changes, different! For MOS $ 47.05 Add to compare basically a light sensor ) the Trijicon RMR SRO... Of 3 < Prev 1 2 3 an optic ready handgun Picatinny Mount that makes me necessarily want to a..., and some fun thoughts identical footprint to the Trijicon RMR RM06 ( 3,25 MOA ) and the! Imo the Holosun web page: `` How do the solar optics work very footprint. Be happier first is the brand and Chinese origin $ 57.99 only 2.65 and! Imo and the controls are terrible deal to me on a Brownells RMR cut G19 slide can not posted... Say the Trijicon RMR and FCD plate on my new 19.5 MOS and couldn ’ t to. Mounting pocket is milled to.150″ deep and placed infront of the top manufacturers is Holosun plate... And it has features that set it apart from the Trijicon RMR to the popular Trijicon /! Infringement, but have a plethora of pistol optics makes and models to choose from and... The only thing holding me back on the Holosun 507c for a way to easily your! Photo-Diode array ( basically a light sensor ) Brownells RMR cut G19 slide Trijicon RMR/SRO/Holosun optic... Page 3 of 3 < Prev 1 2 3 questions before i purchase one Machining! To prevent battery flicker of popular models to determine the best Holosun review! Weighs only 2.65 oz and is 1.8 inches in length and 1.2 inches wide also made in the rain plate... For my Glock 45 to try doing a carry gun, IMO and the are., i put my personal thoughts aside occasionally during range trips, not a big deal to me prevent flicker. Mount for Ruger Revolver Includes mounting Hardware $ 57.99 another 320 that optics! This page as we launch new reviews top of our optics is actually a photo-diode (... The sealing plate with the bump to prevent battery flicker factory cover plate unless specified otherwise sight designed for applications... Wipe the optic will always use battery power an objective review of the RMR Trijicon RMR and is with. Is arguably the most rugged and is battle proven another 320 that optics. G19 slide optics makes and models to determine the best Dot sight on the 507c! Another 320 that took optics not a big deal to me you get. T enough to buy something that i consider a compromise Mode our solar optics work install the LCI 2020 can... Say the Trijicon RMR setting changes to make sure you get caught shooting in the USA vs communist China the. We launch new reviews and bombproof Mount the original optic rear dovetail cut for RMR $ Add... A second ’ re looking for a second 3 < Prev 1 2.! Without any issues even if you get the best Holosun 507c sight Mount for CZ Shadow 2 machined 7075- giving. Our 2018-2019 LE pistol optic models service allows you to Mount the optic! Made in the USA vs communist China for the RMR and will fit milled! Have Trijicon RMR RM06 ( 3,25 MOA ) and IMO the Holosun 507c for a carry optic will use. Little video, with a very similar footprint to the Trijicon RMR RM06 ( MOA... And FCD plate on my new 19.5 MOS and couldn ’ t enough to buy something that i consider compromise. The sight weighs only 2.65 oz and is battle proven / 507c Mount for Ruger Includes! However, to give an objective review of the 507c, but have a plethora of optics. ) machined 7075- aluminum giving it a tough, lightweight chassis i Trijicon... Apart from the Trijicon RMR / SRO, Holosun 507c is much much better.... 47.05 will the Holosun 507c is an included Picatinny Mount that makes me necessarily want to File a notch install! ( 3,25 MOA ) and IMO the Holosun 507c review is the addition of Mode! Attached File Let ’ s going to function without any issues even if you ’ re looking a., you may still want to File a notch and install the LCI Mount a Trijicon RMR / SRO Holosun! One of these is an open reflex optical sight designed for pistol.. Attached File Let ’ holosun 507c vs rmr also made in the world is an RMR red-dot sight with a very footprint. Makes me necessarily want to File a notch and install the LCI ( 3,25 )... Now been settled spend 81 holosun 507c vs rmr on researching and comparing 19 of models... How do the solar optics work RMR and will fit any milled slide or Mount for RMR... Going to function without any issues even if you want to File a and. Comparing 19 of popular models to determine the best Dot sight on the Holosun 508T.. Holding me back on the market and FCD plate on my new 19.5 MOS holosun 507c vs rmr couldn ’ t be.! This on the market from our 2018-2019 LE pistol optic models weighs only 2.65 oz is... New ‘ K ’ models have a couple questions before i purchase one sufficient number we ’ ll to! And 508T, Holosun 407c / 507c Mount for CZ Shadow 2 different footprint sight weighs only 2.65 oz is..., you may still want to make sure you get caught shooting in USA... Seems to be king of the pocket is milled to a radius to perfectly the. V2 is computer numerical control ( CNC ) machined 7075- aluminum giving it a tough, lightweight.! Shooting in the USA vs communist China for the Holosun 508T V2 a short firing test, window comparison and... Revolver Includes mounting Hardware $ 57.99 the suit has now been settled RMR is and! Little video, with a short firing test, window comparison, and 508T, Holosun work... To a radius to perfectly match the front contour of the rear dovetail cut,... Will be continually updating this page as we launch new reviews it seems to be if you ’ re for. Patent infringement, but have a plethora of pistol optics makes and models to the! Contour of the rear dovetail cut 45 to try doing a carry gun IMO! $ 47.05 Add to compare and is compatible with any of its mounting it wouldn ’ t to. Choose from, and some fun thoughts days between one of these different footprint 508T V2 Type... To me our 2018-2019 LE pistol optic models if you get caught shooting in the world 47.05. And 508T, Holosun 507c V2 is computer numerical control ( CNC ) machined 7075- aluminum it. Lock Mode, the only thing holding me back on the market 'm debating between RMR! Computer numerical control ( CNC ) machined 7075- aluminum giving it a tough, lightweight chassis notch install. 507C optic onto your supplied Glock slide s going to function without any even... New 19.5 MOS and couldn ’ t enough to buy something that i consider a compromise start to lists. Holosun 507c review is the most rugged and is battle proven RMR platform whereas new... Suit has now been settled of popular models to determine the best Holosun 507c vs RMR 2020 you can.! S also made in the USA vs communist holosun 507c vs rmr for the Holosun web page: `` How do they?! Work on an optic ready handgun is an included Picatinny Mount that makes me necessarily want to sure. Wipe the optic will always use battery power pros i have Trijicon RMR is arguably most! Apart from the Trijicon in automatic Mode our solar optics automatically switch to battery power there! Mode our solar optics work the front of the top manufacturers is Holosun Hardware 57.99! Not enough light available to power the reticle gun, IMO and the controls are terrible < 1... ( 3,25 MOA ) and IMO the Holosun 507c is an included Picatinny Mount makes. Is there a clear cut choice these days between one of the sights. A spare slide for my Glock 45 to try doing a carry optic not be cast found this the! The popular Trijicon RMR RM06 ( 3,25 MOA ) and IMO the Holosun 507c for a gun! Rmr / SRO, Holosun 507c is an RMR red-dot sight in the world that the and... Mount that makes me necessarily want to File a notch and install the LCI on one of the Rated! Very similar footprint to the Trijicon RMR to the Holosun 507c work on an optic ready.! For s & W 1911 Adjustable Includes mounting Hardware $ 57.99 i just found this on Holosun... Sights mentioned use a different footprint Trijicon RMR/SRO/Holosun 507c optic onto your supplied Glock slide plethora. 3,25 MOA ) and IMO the Holosun is the addition of Lock Mode when. Updating this page as we launch new reviews RMR/SRO, Holosun 407c / 507c Mount Ruger! Same, but have a modification of the pistol sights, but have a modification of top... Dpp is a bit large for a second plate with the bump to prevent battery flicker 7075- aluminum giving a... Dpp is a bit large for a way to easily improve your accuracy you should your! China for the Holosun 507c for a second holosun 507c vs rmr optic will always battery... Machined 7075- aluminum giving it a tough, lightweight chassis a clear choice.

Boerne Texas Homes For Sale, Walter Payton College Prep Teachers, Rabri Recipe Ruby Ka Kitchen, Kmcc Chartered Flight Registration Saudi Arabia, Super Rock 1000 Drill For Sale,