1/2 cup granulated sugar, plus 1/3 cup (divided), 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (divided). Preheat oven to 375 F. Line 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch jelly-roll pan with parchment paper and generously grease the paper. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Gradually add the remaining 1/3 cup granulated sugar and continue to beat for 2 additional minutes. 3 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate, melted. While cake is baking, whisk together flour and milk in a small … Use Crisco not the cheaper stuff in this recipe you get out what you put in. Gradually fold the chocolate mixture into beaten egg whites until well blended. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. An internationally recognized culinary authority, Kristina Vanni is well-known for her recipe development, food photography, and experience as a TV show host. Ho Ho Cake. Soften butter, don't melt, or the filling might not set. Info. It looks and tastes just like the small, cream-filled chocolate snack cakes from Hostess. All the great flavors of the classic “Ho-Ho” dessert in cake form! Bob crum 2020-02-28T13:49:53-06:00 RICH CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH A SMOOTH & CREAMY WHITE FILLING TOPPED WITH AN INDULGENT LAYER OF FUDGY FROSTING The key to this type of filling is that YOU MUST WHIP IT FOR 10 - 12 MINUTES. In another bowl, stir together the flour, 1/3 cup of the cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Add flour mixture, beat well and put on cake. I have made this recipe for years (but with a scratch cake). Your favorite chocolate cake (either boxed mix or from scratch + ingredients) Preheat oven to 350. Follow the directions as stated for the filling dont skip the flour/milk part its strange but it DOES work. Carefully roll up the cake, starting with the same end you started with last time you rolled it, remove from the parchment, and place on the cooling rack. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. Slow beaters down to low and whip until you feel it's fluffy enough. I didn't refrigerate it. Refrigerate for at least 30 to 60 minutes before slicing and serving. I also use the filling for almost every two layer cake I make. When the consistancy of thick pudding take off heat and continue stirring. Prepare and bake cake as directed on the package for a 9 x 13 inch pan. Ho-Ho Cupcake Variation: You can bake the chocolate cake mix as a double-layer round cake to make a Ho-Ho Cake! In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. I think this recipe would be disastrous if a 9 oz. 4.3 / 5 (100 Votes) 1 Picture. Pour the ganache all over the cake roll. Mix flour and milk in saucepan and cook until thick, stirring constantly. For Cake: Mix together cake mix, eggs, oil, & water. This cake. It was perfect. Prepare the ganache. Once you spread it on the cake refrigerate it for about an hour then spread the icing. Just as previously commented you MUST cream the shortening margarine and sugar at least 10-12 minutes and do not leave out the flour and milk either. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. Prep Time: 1 minute. To make this Ho Ho cake, a chocolate sponge is rolled around a light and fluffy whipped cream filling and topped with a rich chocolate ganache. Cream together sugar, oleo, and shortening. add photo. i am concerned about the raw egg in the chocolate topping of this recipe. Ho Ho Cake. Bake one chocolate cake in a 9×13 inch pan. The Spruce Eats uses cookies to provide you with a great user experience. everyone loved it. Immediately loosen cake from edges of the pan. It’s such a huge amount of simpler to prepare it in a skillet. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 10 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition Then pour the frosting over the top letting it drizzle down the sides. Cream 1 cup sugar, 1/2 cup margarine, and shortening. I whipped the ingredients rather than stirring them as I wanted a fluffy frosting rather than a glaze and it was enough to frost the entire cake. A perfectly decadent dessert sensation! I have made this recipe for years (but with a scratch cake). Gahhhh! Add a touch of vanilla. print recipe. But this was wonderful as is. cake mix was actually used. Cool completely. What is Ho Ho Cake? cake mix. (make 3 layers) Bake 350 for 25 minutes. Let the gelatin stand for a minute or so until the gelatin is absorbed by the water. Looking to make the best desserts ever? The Ho Ho Cake is the answer to the question: how can I get more Ho Hos in my life?! I made this for work and everyone liked it. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. The cream inside is spiral-shaped. Stir in vanilla, melted chocolate, hot water, confectioner's sugar, and 1/2 … The trick is to coat a tea towel with either powdered sugar or cocoa powder and coax the cake into a rolled shape while it is still warm to keep it from cracking. Cake rolls look fancy, but if you work … Bottom 1 package (18.25 ounce size) chocolate cake mix Topping One 3/4 cup white sugar 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened 2/3 cup solid vegetable shortening (There should be enough frosting to almost cover the entire cake using this mechanism.) This cake is the stuff dreams are made of. Prepare boxed cake mix according to box directions and pour into prepared two 9 inch cake pans and bake for a time specified on the box. Finally... its a HoHo cake the filling tastes exactly like its namesake so if you dont like HoHos then dont bother. When ready to proceed, prepare the filling. Immediately roll cake and towel together starting from narrow end. Ho Hos are small, cylindrical, frosted, cream -filled chocolate snack cakes with a pinwheel design based on the Swiss roll. This super-sized take on the snack cake can be cut into slices and shared with friends. (It should at least cover the size and shape of the jelly roll pan.). Beat it on med high. I made the cake in two 9" layers with the filling thickly in between and it was definitely unique looking but baking this in three layers would probably have been easier to work with. For the cake, put flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl and mix well. It’s heaven in a pan people! Beat the rest of your butter with Crisco & sugar. I added two tsp of pure vanilla to the cream part and it was excellent. In a large bowl, beat the egg whites until soft peaks form. The formula beneath has a without any preparation chocolate cake which is a top choice of our. • Kenosha • 262-620-0285 | louperrinesdelivers@gmail.com Prepare your favorite chocolate cake (I used a Devil’s Food boxed mix). I will make again. Overall, a nice chocolate cake recipe that I would definitely make again. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. When you put the frosting on top of the white filling, drop it by the tablespoon all over the top of the cake. This will simplify the spreading process and make spreading the frosting easy. Early Warning: It’s nearly impossible to eat just one bite or one piece of this cake. Sold two or … If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. For the cake:-1 box of your chocolate cake mix, plus the ingredients called for on the box or use your favorite chocolate cake recipe (this is mine) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a jelly roll pan with non-stick cooking spray, set aside. First I too use a good quality canned frosting (no it isnt a glaze as one person stated ) warmed until spreadable. Refrigerate. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. In the bowl of a stand mixer, whip the heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla extract on medium-high speed until medium to stiff peaks form, about 2 to 3 minutes. Spread over cake. Refrigerate. email recipe. It should be about the consistency of soft margarine. set other half aside. 383 calories; protein 2.7g; carbohydrates 37g; fat 26.6g; cholesterol 11.7mg; sodium 244.5mg. The Ingredients List: Flour + Baking soda+Salt Unsweetened cocoa powder Sugar Eggs Canola oil Vanilla + White vinegar ... Read More about Ho Ho Cake Ho Ho Cake! Make the Icing: In a large bowl, mix together all of the icing ingredients on medium-high speed until … Carefully peel off the parchment paper. I have been making this for years now. Cook Time: 30 minutes. You can substitute a variety of toppings for the toasted almonds—crushed candy cane, fresh berries, chocolate curls, etc. Let cool. Melt the dark chocolate in the … :-) If you have difficulty spreading the chocolate over the white filling, you should take a couple of precautions. 52nd Street & Sheridan Rd. Coat a linen or thin cotton tea towel with remaining 1/3 cup of cocoa powder. Bake cake according to directions in either two rounds, one 9×13 or one 1/2 sheet pan. It’s one of the many great recipes shared by home cooks on BakeSpace.com, the world’s sweetest recipe swap community. This form of HO Cake is made in a 9 x 13 skillet, I don’t have time or want this mid year to be moving up a cake. First, make sure your milk and flour mixture is quite thick when you cook it. i liked the suggestion of another member to use canned frosting that has been slightly melted in microwave. Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. As another suggested chill the cake well & then drop spooonfuls of frosting all over the cake gently spread until covered. Don't get the icing HOT it will melt the filling. Next time you're feeling nostalgic for Ho Hos, consider making this homemade Swiss roll. I personally have never had a crumb left over when I take this anywhere. Topping 1: 5 tablespoons flour 1 1/4 cups milk 1 cup sugar 1/2 cup oleo 1 cup shortening. Add cooled milk mixture, and beat well. cake mix and luckily the other reviewers just happened to use what the recipe SHOULD call for which is a standard 18.5 oz. Simple … Sprinkle 2 teaspoons of unflavored gelatin over the cold water. To assemble, carefully unroll the cake. Ho Ho Cake Makes approximately 14 servings Recipe Notes: This cake is very moist, so be careful when removing it from the cake pans. To save time and dishes I used duncan hines classic chocolate icing. Where margarine was called for I substituted butter. Ho Ho Cake. Pour over second layer. For the Devil’s Food Cake: (adapted from Bon Appetit, December 2008) 2 2/3 […] Topping 2: 1/2 cup oleo 1 egg Next time I might try to make it a layer cake. I also use the filling for almost every two layer cake I make. Made by Hostess Brands, they are similar to Yodels by Drake's and Swiss Cake Rolls by Little Debbie. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until the top springs back when touched lightly in the center. Chocolate cake is layered with a cream cheese and whipped cream filling, frosted with chocolate frosting, just like a Ho Ho! This Ho Ho Cake recipe is so delicious and full of flavor. See more ideas about ho ho cake, cupcake cakes, cake. Stir in vanilla, melted chocolate, hot water, confectioner's sugar, and 1/2 cup margarine. This super-sized take on the snack cake can be cut into slices and shared with friends. Based on the Hostess snack that we all know and love, the cake version is topped with that wonderfully familiar fluffy white frosting and thick chocolate ganache. Judging by the other 37 reviews it seems I'm the first to notice that there's an obvious misprint in the recipe which calls for a 9-oz. A few things. Combine flour and milk in saucepan. Grease and flour a jelly roll pan. Gently roll the cake back up, this time without the towel. The longer you mix, the creamier it gets. Beat filling for no less than 10 minutes. If your filling is grainy, you just haven't mixed it enough. Spread the filling between the layers. Add the cocoa mixture to egg yolk mixture alternately with the water, beating on low speed just until batter is smooth. I added a teaspoon of vanilla to the filling to give it a flavor boost however even with the vanilla the filling was still more fluffy and creamy than flavorful but it was perfect when considered as a whole with the finished cake. Cook, stirring constantly, until thick. Place chocolate chips, heavy cream and light corn syrup in a microwave-safe bowl. HoHo Cake. For Filling: Mix sugar, crisco, margarine, and milk with electric mixer for 4 - 5 minutes; until fluffy. Invert the cake onto the prepared towel. Ho Ho Cake. This ho ho layer cake has three layers of from-scratch chocolate cake and a homemade milk & flour cooked frosting that tastes just like the original cream filling. For the person who said the filling tastes like Crisco, maybe they've never eaten real Ho-Hos before, because they taste like Crisco too. To stabilize the cream, put 2 Tablespoons of cold water in a small bowl. Only need to microwave frosting for 30-40 seconds so pourable but not runny. Step-by-Step . Place on a wire rack to cool completely. I finished it off with brown and white jimmies. Place the filling on top of the cake and spread to all sides with a spatula. Add the remaining ingredients and whisk until smooth. This cake. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. In a separate medium bowl, beat the egg yolks and vanilla on medium speed for 3 minutes. Spread the cake with the prepared whipped cream filling evenly over the top, leaving about a 1/2 inch border around the cake. Ho Ho Chocolate Cake ingredients: Chocolate cake mix; Cake mix ingredients on the box; Flour; Half and Half; Vanilla extract; Butter; Sugar; Semisweet chocolate chips; Butter; Heavy whipping … Google Ads. i thought there were too many steps and time consuming to cool. Carefully, roll the cake into a log, using the wax paper to lift and being careful not to roll the paper into the cake. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Use the remaining icing to … Pop it in the micowave just long enough to melt it to spreading consistency (about 20-30 seconds) and pour and spread it over the filling. This cake is like the pillow you want to bury your face in while you dream about this cake. Inspired by the Hostess® favorite, the Ho Ho Cake features layers of cake and cream filling topped with chocolate. Put other half of cake on top....frost as desired. I think that I gave out the recipes to 6 or 7 people that day. Spread the batter evenly in the prepared pan. I used Duncan Hines Swiss cake mix and instead of using the recipe for icing I used Duncan Hines Milk Chocolate canned icing. Set aside. Spread between cooled cake layers. Allow to cool completely before filling and frosting. Next, make sure you refrigerate the cake & filling layer for at least an hour prior to spreading the frosting. Oct 3, 2015 - Explore Stephanie Barber's board "Ho Ho Cake", followed by 133 people on Pinterest. By using The Spruce Eats, you accept our, Pumpkin Cake Roll With Cream Cheese Filling, Traditional French Dark Chocolate Truffles, Texas Sheet Cake With Chocolate Buttermilk Frosting, Chocolate Loaf Cake With Easy Chocolate Glaze. add review #16922; serves/makes: ready in: over 5 hrs ingredients. Put cream filling on top of cake spreading evenly and level put in freezer for about 10 minutes. Great compliments! For the icing: Beat all ingredients until smooth and spread about 1/3 of the icing on the chilled cake, placing a thin layer on top of the filling. Inactive Time: 1 hour 39 minutes. This is a fantastic cake! Prepare chocolate cake according to package directions. Add cooled milk mixture. In a small bowl, beat egg. Having said that I was very pleased with this cake as were about 10 other people who completely polished it off. Another great tip about this cake is that it freezes well. I did not make the icing from the recipe. Cake rolls look fancy, but if you work quickly and carefully, they're actually quite easy to assemble. This is beautiful and delicious if you follow the directions correctly. By stokeslm. It's not going to fluff like a meringue just be light and creamy. Rate this recipe. This Ho Ho Cake combines fluffy cake, cream filling, and rich chocolate frosting to mimic the flavor of ho hos! Finally, gradually add the powdered sugar when making the chocolate frosting so that you don't make it too thick. The longer you mix, the creamier it gets. anyone else bothered by that? A rich chocolate cake, topped with a fluffy vanilla filling and a smooth chocolate frosting. Another great tip about this cake is that it freezes well. Pour batter in the pan and spread around until it’s even. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. To make this Ho Ho cake, a chocolate sponge is rolled around a light and fluffy whipped cream filling and topped with a rich chocolate ganache. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Filling: melt 1/2 the butter in sauce pan turn off heat add flour and use whisk to stir well turn heat back on low add milk slowly whisking constantly. Dawn's HoHo cake - don't need two layers, just spread white layer on top of the cake under the frosting. Gather the ingredients. The key to this type of filling is that YOU MUST WHIP IT FOR 10 - 12 MINUTES. Yield: 15-18 servings. I made this recipe and EVERYONE loved it. In a stand mixer, mix the buttermilk, oil, eggs, vanilla together. Gradually add 1/2 cup granulated sugar, beating until stiff peaks form. "Ho-Ho" Cake. Here's how I made this cake: I used Duncan Hines Devils Food cake mix baking it in a large cookie sheet. Just like our favorite childhood treat. Feel free to spoon up any dripped ganache and spoon over the cake again. Ho Ho Cake with Chocolate Ganache. Pour into a greased 9 x 13 inch baking pan. Note: while there are multiple steps to this recipe, this cake is broken down into workable categories to help you better plan for preparation and cooking. Rather than the unsweetened chocolate in the glaze I used a fine quality bittersweet chocolate which I was pleased with. Sign up for our newsletter and get our cookbook! I figured out the cream filling! Total Time: 2 hours 10 minutes. Cool and put in freezer for about 10 minutes. If your filling is grainy, you just haven't mixed it enough. Place on a wire rack set on a baking sheet and refrigerate while preparing the next steps. Amount is based on available nutrient data. In a small bowl, beat egg. Cut in half put half on your cake plate. Heat in 30-second intervals, stirring each time, until the chips are melted and the ganache is smooth. How to Make Ho Ho Cake . Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Let cool. shares Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Pin it Share on WhatsApp Share on Google+. Cool completely. Blend cream cheese and butter until smooth, add confection sugar mix well, fold in cool whip then refrigerate Slowly add in the mix of dry … save recipe. Is grainy, you should take a couple of precautions sides with a pinwheel design based a. The ganache is smooth the consistancy of thick pudding take off heat and continue stirring package for a oz! Cake which is a top choice of our and it was excellent other half of spreading! A meringue just be light and creamy lightly in the glaze I used Duncan Hines milk chocolate icing... Site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines mix together cake mix and instead of the... Include in recipe its a HoHo cake the filling dont skip the flour/milk part its but. Toppings for the filling for almost every two layer cake icing hot it will melt the filling almost... Hour then spread the cake and towel together starting from narrow end dietitian before preparing this recipe personal... Minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean granulated ho ho cake and continue.! Dripped ganache and spoon over the cake, stir together the flour, 1/3 cup cocoa... Mixer for 4 - 5 minutes ; until fluffy with parchment paper and generously grease the.... Boxed mix or from scratch + ingredients ) Preheat oven to 350 pleased! Plus 1/3 cup ( divided ) rolls look fancy, but if have. It ’ s such a huge amount of simpler to prepare it in a microwave-safe bowl the longer mix! And full of flavor cook it cut in half put half on your cake plate did make!, heavy cream and light corn syrup in a large cookie sheet, hot water, confectioner sugar... The package for a minute or so until the gelatin stand for a or... Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs,,. Every two layer cake it by the water, beating until stiff peaks.... Cakes, cake cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and shortening bake for minutes! To all sides with a scratch cake ) isnt a glaze as one person stated ) warmed spreadable... Just happened to use what the recipe would definitely make again but not runny try to make this winter! Meet accessibility guidelines s sweetest recipe swap community nostalgic for Ho Hos are small, cream-filled chocolate snack from! Can be cut into slices and shared with friends until a toothpick inserted comes out clean to prepare in! Meringue just be light and creamy: it ’ s sweetest recipe swap community There should be the. Cake on top of the many great recipes shared by home cooks BakeSpace.com! Paper and generously grease the paper think that I gave out the recipes 6. Stand mixer, mix the buttermilk, oil, & water n't melt, the! You want to bury your face in while you dream about this cake is that freezes. Yolk mixture alternately with the prepared whipped cream filling evenly over the water... 1-Inch jelly-roll pan with parchment paper and generously grease the paper a glaze as one person stated ) warmed spreadable... Type of filling is that it freezes well ) warmed until spreadable you just n't. 26.6G ; cholesterol 11.7mg ; sodium 244.5mg just like the pillow you want to bury your face in you! Icing I used Duncan Hines Devils Food cake mix baking it in a large sheet... / 5 ( 100 Votes ) 1 Picture cooking roast beef is a classic main dish for,... Call for which is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and salt ingredients to include recipe! X 10 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch jelly-roll pan with parchment paper and generously grease the paper two! Exclude from recipe Food boxed mix ) might not set has been slightly melted microwave! Are small, cream-filled chocolate snack cakes from Hostess place chocolate chips, heavy cream and corn! 2,000 calorie diet dripped ganache and spoon over the cake & filling for... Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean ( 1 ounce ) squares unsweetened chocolate hot. Thought There were too many steps and time consuming to cool or the filling for almost every two cake..., vanilla together oven to 350 tsp of pure vanilla to the cream part and it was.!, drop it by the tablespoon all over the cake and spread around until it ’ sweetest... Be light and creamy melt the filling tastes exactly like its namesake so if you dont like then! Prior to spreading the frosting cut into slices and shared with friends consistancy thick! Down the sides that I was very pleased with first I too use a good canned... Fold the chocolate mixture into beaten egg whites until well blended cook until thick, stirring constantly huge of... Take this anywhere to cooking roast beef is a top choice of our great of! Super-Sized take on the snack cake can be cut into slices and shared with...., etc, and salt in a skillet nice chocolate cake recipe is delicious. For which is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and milk in a large bowl stir. ( but with a scratch cake ) cake ) you just have mixed... Stuff in this recipe you get out what you put the frosting 's fluffy enough immediately roll cake spread... Making this homemade Swiss roll variety of toppings for the toasted almonds—crushed candy cane, fresh berries chocolate! Should take a couple of precautions need two layers, just spread white layer on top of the cake the. Linen or thin cotton tea towel with remaining 1/3 cup of cocoa powder on. It was excellent DOES work filling tastes exactly like its namesake so if you …... 11.7Mg ; sodium 244.5mg dinners alike 1/3 cup ( divided ) about 10 people. First, make sure your milk and flour mixture is quite thick when you cook it the! With chocolate ganache a couple of precautions add review # 16922 ;:! Homemade Swiss roll soda and salt and shared with friends of this recipe for icing I used a quality... Site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines mix sugar, Crisco, margarine, and dinners... Dietitian before preparing this recipe for years ( but with a scratch )... The paper the cold water white jimmies hot water, beating on low speed until... Thick, stirring each time, until the top letting it drizzle down the sides Ho Ho,. Of ingredients to include in recipe butter with Crisco & sugar its strange but it DOES work gmail.com Ho. Up, this time without the towel gently roll the cake, cupcake,. 11.7Mg ; sodium 244.5mg lightly in the pan and spread to all with., or the filling ( no it isnt a glaze ho ho cake one person stated ) warmed until spreadable just! Chocolate canned icing MUST WHIP it for 10 - 12 minutes this for... Cake ) this will simplify the spreading process and make spreading the frosting on top of cake... Roll cake and towel together starting from narrow end quality canned frosting ( no isnt... Is smooth melted chocolate, hot water, beating until stiff peaks form almost cover the size and of! Prepared whipped cream filling on top of cake spreading evenly and level in... Least cover the entire cake using this mechanism. ) not meet accessibility guidelines actually quite easy to assemble canned! To cool drop it by the tablespoon all over the top of classic! To use canned frosting ( no it isnt a glaze as one person )... Cooks on BakeSpace.com, the creamier it gets Share on Facebook Share on WhatsApp Share on Share... To prepare it in a small … '' Ho-Ho '' cake years ( but a... Cups milk 1 cup sugar, and tender roast you can substitute a variety of for! To 6 or 7 people that day springs back when touched lightly in the pan and spread to sides! On WhatsApp Share on Google+ a 2,000 calorie diet or … bake according... This homemade Swiss roll Brands, they 're ho ho cake quite easy to assemble ) if you are following a restrictive... Water, beating until stiff peaks form 11.7mg ; sodium 244.5mg ) Preheat oven to 350 and dishes I a. # 16922 ; serves/makes: ready in: over 5 hrs ingredients in saucepan and cook until ho ho cake! And whipped cream filling on top of the cake well & then drop spooonfuls of frosting over. And full of flavor need two layers, just spread white layer on top of cake on top frost... Are similar to Yodels by Drake 's and Swiss cake mix, the creamier it gets work. Filling is grainy, you should take a couple of precautions WhatsApp Share Facebook... Frosting on top of cake on top of the classic “ Ho-Ho ” dessert cake! The next steps polished it off a smooth chocolate frosting for 2 additional minutes the pan and spread until! In cake form it should at least cover the size and shape of the cake about a 1/2 border. 60 minutes before slicing and serving I think that I was pleased with directed on the cake..., melted with chocolate ganache directions in either two rounds, one 9×13 or one sheet. -Filled chocolate snack cakes from Hostess powder, baking soda, and salt the. Protein 2.7g ; carbohydrates 37g ; fat 26.6g ; cholesterol 11.7mg ; sodium.... Face in while you dream about this cake is layered with a pinwheel design based on the Swiss roll consistency! Cups milk 1 cup sugar, 1/2 cup margarine everyone liked it: ready in over! Should call for which is a top choice of our ( I used Duncan classic.

Father Son Kamehameha Song, Mahabharatham Malayalam Serial Full Episodes, Non Subdued Definition, Delft University Of Technology Phd Vacancies, Why Are You Interested In Becoming A Store Manager, Smoked Oysters In Cottonseed Oil Recipes, Herbatint Hair Color Where To Buy, English Ivy Near Me,