Really just an incredible mixture of creamy base layer to spicy high notes. Stir in the garlic powder and minced garlic. Hi Bobi, I am not sure. The gnocchi has a wonderfully soft and tender center, it’s … This dish reminds me of a favorite of mine from Portland Oregon’s Old Spaghetti Factory menu which is Mizithra Cheese and Browned Butter. If serving with pasta, … Add the parmesan cheese and mix. There really is no better aroma or flavor. https://damndelicious.net/2017/03/25/steak-with-garlic-parmesan-cream-sauce Bake the garlic for 25 minutes until it softens. Add the spaghetti to the skillet, follow by salt and chicken bouillon powder. Garlic and parmesan are a match made in heaven. However, for Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings I also love to dip in: Italian dressing; Blue cheese dressing; Homemade Buffalo Sauce; Garlic Butter Sauce; How to Reheat Chicken Wings. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Garlic Parmesan White Sauce is a dense creamy sauce produced from garlic, milk, flour, and Parmesan. Measure out all ingredients in advance; the cooking process happens fast! Add the grated Parmesan cheese and spices to the melted butter, then stir to combine. https://www.ourlifetastesgood.com/2019/03/garlic-butter-sauce.html Turn off the heat and add the Parmesan cheese. Go figure. Heat up a skillet with the olive oil and saute the garlic until aromatic but not browned. She took Cold pasta, very important she told me. This is a Sauce-Only recipe. That’s it! Of course if you own an air fryer that would be ideal. Pour the olive oil over the garlic and cover the baking dish tightly with foil. Heat the oven to 350 F. Peel the garlic cloves and put them in a small baking dish or ramekin. For the Sauce: 2 tablespoons butter 2 cloves garlic (finely minced) 4 green onions (thinly sliced) 4 ounces cream cheese 1 cup milk (or half-and-half) 1 cup parmesan cheese (freshly shredded; about 2/3 to 3/4 cup grated) 1/8 teaspoon black pepper https://www.food.com/recipe/garlic-parmesan-chicken-wings-287041 Stir the pasta as it cooks, aim for stirring every 2-3 minutes. Many many years ago my Mither would make this dish; which if I recall correctly; she git recipe from the early days of TV cooking shows, So yummy and light. For a beautiful presentation, add a bright green vegetable such as peas, broccoli, or asparagus. Adding flavor to plain spaghetti isn’t difficult; sometimes it just requires a little imagination! Alex Overhiser is an acclaimed food photographer and author based in Indianapolis. Learn how your comment data is processed. We’re not sure about you, but we don’t often stock heavy cream in our refrigerator. It’s a creamy, smooth sauce made with lots of garlic and Parmesan … Here’s a delicious sauce everyone should know how to make: cream sauce! Since it only takes 10 minutes to make, it’s not hard to fit into your meal prep. If you divided into 2 servings it would be closer to 655 per serving. Long noodles, short noodles, spaghetti, penne or rigatoni, any pasta shape works with this sauce. Other than a white pasta sauce, there are lots of other ways to serve this garlic cream sauce! Here are a few tips on how to make a roux for this cream sauce: This garlic cream sauce is perfect for serving with pasta! Featured on the Today Show and Washington Post, Use it as a vegetable casserole filling (double recipe). Constantly whisking, continue to add splashes of milk and whisk them in until the entire quantity is incorporated and the sauce is smooth. We’re going to pull out the smashed garlic later after it imparts its flavor but the grated garlic will stay and reinforce the garlic flavor. Never ever add oil to the pasta cooking water! A Couple Cooks was awarded the IACP Best Individual Blog award in 2019 by the International Association of Culinary Professional, © 2020 - A Couple Cooks®| Privacy Policy and Disclosure. Or, melt it in a microwave if it is easier for you. TORTELLINI WITH GARLIC PARMESAN SAUCE. Store it refrigerated, then re-heat on low head and add milk until the sauce becomes creamy again. Try dipping some celery, bell peppers, radish or raw broccoli in this garlic parmesan sauce. Heat up a skillet with the olive oil and saute the garlic until aromatic but not browned. Like what we have said earlier, it is probably the easiest Italian pasta recipe that you can pull together. But ONLY rinse pasta if you won’t be eating it right away. One pan chicken and Potatoes with Garlic Parmesan Cream Sauce makes for a nourishing dish perfect for a weeknight. Constantly whisking, continue to add splashes of milk and whisk them in until the entire quantity is incorporated … This easy to make garlic Parmesan white sauce is made starting with roux – butter & flour. Nov 24, 2020 - Explore Jane Ennis's board "Garlic parmesan sauce" on Pinterest. To the butter add 3 cloves of smashed garlic and then grate in 1 large (or 2 regular) cloves of garlic. Toss in some crushed red pepper flakes for a nice, spicy bite. I was a little freaked out at first when I made this and saw blue garlic pieces, but … Tortellini in garlic Parmesan cheese sauce is so easy to make. Even better: you don’t have to use cream! In a small or medium saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter. 4. Heat up a pot of water and cook the spaghetti to al dente, according to the package instructions. Subscribe for free weekly recipes & more! The flavors in this sauce are off the hook. Add a splash of milk and whisk it in: the sauce will instantly turn chunky. Serve it over pasta for a quick and easy family night dinner. Keywords: Cream Sauce, Garlic Cream Sauce, Tag @acouplecooks on Instagram and hashtag it #acouplecooks. You may make a grownup version of the parmesan cheese sauce with the addition of wine to it. Parmesan Garlic White Pizza Sauce —heavy cream, freshly grated parmesan, garlic, and a hint of spice. Something to note: When lemon juice and garlic interact, especially when using older garlic, garlic turns blue. Turn the saute feature on and add in your oil and butter. If serving with pasta, drain the pasta, then add the sauce. One way that I make spaghetti taste better is by adding fresh garlic and Parmesan cheese. A Couple Cooks has been featured on the TODAY Show, and in numerous national print and online publications, including Washington Post, Huffington Post, Food & Wine, and Bon Appetit. I am not a nutritionist and the program generates the nutrition label that you see. If serving with pasta, cook 8 ounces pasta while you make the sauce. Garnish with … You can eat it with garlic bread, too. Add freshly grated Parmesan & toss. Add spaghetti, toss until warm. If you want some meat in it, feel free to add bits of bacon, ham slices, or even chicken. How to Make Garlic Cream Sauce Step 1: Make the roux – In a large non-stick skillet (or a sauté pan) melt butter over medium heat. I’m. Stir to blend well. Just visit our Sister Site, Hot Wing Fanatics for all the Wing Recipes you will ever need. Add parmesan to the fragrant garlic … Enjoy with some Vino! Keep an eye on it! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. She’s host of the food podcast Small Bites and founder of the food blog A Couple Cooks. Creamy Garlic Butter Chicken with golden brown pan-fried chicken thighs and drumsticks in a rich and creamy sauce. Recipes › Essential Recipes › Easy Cream Sauce. Here are some ideas: Vegetarian. For the garlic parmesan sauce, you will drain off the liquid from the chicken in the Instant Pot. After the pasta is cooked, drain the water and rinse the with water. We’re Sonja and Alex Overhiser, the recipe developers and cookbook authors behind this website. Roux is thickener for creamy garlic Parmesan sauce. This sounds delicious and I pinned it but the total calorie count is closer to 1300 for the recipe. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Not only is this dish delicious, but it’s also very simple to make! You can also make extra garlic parmesan sauce for dipping. You can make this easy spaghetti recipei in about 15 minutes, using just 5 ingredients! Taste and add a pinch or two more salt if desired. Featured from the TODAY Show to Bon Appetit, Alex is author of Pretty Simple Cooking, named one of the best vegetarian cookbooks by Epicurious. Turn off the heat and add the Parmesan cheese. This quick and flavorful one skillet 20-minute dish is great on with pasta or a side of veggies! Sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley. Mix well with the spaghetti. I’m addicted to garlic. This Chicken in Creamy, Lemon, Garlic & Parmesan Sauce is wonderful served alone or alongside pasta, rice, or mashed potatoes. How to Make Garlic Parmesan Wings: To get started, combine grated parmesan cheese, garlic powder, dried oregano, salt, and melted butter in a bowl: Note: Make sure to grate your own parmesan. I was stunned when I first tasted the sampler plate with multiple styles of pasta, I liked the “plain” one best! Set for 350 degrees for a couple minutes to heat through. Featured from the TODAY Show to Bon Appetit, Sonja seeks to inspire adventurous eating to make the world a better place one bite at a time. This is a proper Spaghetti Carbonara recipe, the authentic way Italian home cooks and chefs make Spaghetti alla Carbonara. Toss cooked spaghetti in extra virgin olive oil, then stir in some freshly chopped Italian herbs. Buffalo Wild Wings Parmesan Garlic Wing Sauce. Cut the butter into chunks and add to a saucepan. Let the garlic cool slightly and mash until it is smooth. This luscious sauce is perfect for pasta and is ready in 10 minutes. This garlic cream sauce uses 2% milk and makes the most luscious white sauce you’ll have. Now my go to comfort food with a beautiful salad. I will be making it this next week. Measure out all ingredients in advance; the cooking process happens fast! https://www.yummly.com/recipes/garlic-parmesan-butter-sauce This creamy garlic Parmesan sauce continues to thicken as you stir and cook further. Thanks for the dish. For the second night, we add fresh sliced … Add the grated garlic and cook 30 seconds until fragrant but not browned. Chicken breasts cooked in a creamy garlic parmesan cream sauce. It’s so simple to whip up by making a roux, a skill all cooks should have in their back pocket. This Parmesan Garlic White Pizza … Let the butter begin to melt, and add in the minced garlic. The doughy little potato dumplings are coated in a savory and creamy garlic Parmesan sauce, infused with the aroma of sage. Required fields are marked *. See more ideas about cooking recipes, recipes, food. Instead of using oil or butter, drizzle a little Italian salad dressing over spaghetti, then toss to combine. This is not ideal, which is why we suggest making it fresh! Here’s what you need: A “roux” is flour and butter cooked together and used to thicken sauces. Learn how your comment data is processed. This garlic parmesan sauce is almost embarrassingly easy to make, but I guess buffalo sauce is too. It’s easy to reheat wings. This easy cream sauce recipe is full of garlic and Parmesan flavor! It’s as simple as this: Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. I love the smell and flavor of garlic simmering in olive oil or butter. Your calorie count is way off. There are a lot of other ways to add flavor to pasta. When fragrant add in red pepper flakes, grated parmesan, and chopped parsley. It’s really a versatile sauce and may be used to produce pasta, pizza, spaghetti, vegetables, chicken wings, rice and more. Luckily – We got YOU covered. Filed Under: Main Dish, Recipes, Skillet Tagged With: Parmesan Cheese, Pasta. This rich Garlic Parmesan Cream Sauce is a delicious and versatile sauce will perk up your weeknight dinners. You can make this easy spaghetti recipe in about 15 minutes, using just 5 ingredients! This reminds me of my friends New Years Eve menus after her return from work in Italy. Add the flour and whisk constantly for 1 minute to 90 seconds, until bubbly and golden. For gluten-free, use gluten-free flour. You won’t believe the rich flavor in this almost (dare we say) healthy pasta sauce. Garnish with the parsley and serve immediately. You could also substitute 1 t of garlic powder. If you do happen to have leftover sauce, you can store it, but it gets very thick and gummy. It will be the hit of the party. Forget about basic tomato sauce or meat sauce. How To Make Garlic Parmesan Wing Sauce. Add seasonings, milk, cheese and little heavy cream in the end. To prevent cooked spaghetti pasta from sticking together, keep these simple, but important tips in mind: Garlic Parmesan spaghetti is a simple pasta dish with bold flavor! It’s a specialty ingredient and it’s pretty high in calories. You can see the Garlic Parmesan Spaghetti recipe at the bottom of this post, but here are a few other ideas: See? Sauté sliced garlic cloves of garlic-according to taste, I use 3 or 4 large ones. He’s host of the food podcast Small Bites and founder of the recipe website A Couple Cooks. Mix well with the spaghetti. Just whip up the sauce in a pan on the stove, pour it over the cod fillets, and bake for about 15 minutes. Chicken thighs and potatoes are pan-seared, then finished in a delicious creamy sauce that perfectly combines all the flavors of garlic, tomato, spinach, spices and cheese. Welcome to Easy Weeknight! This outrageously garlic Parmesan sauce has wonderful rich flavors from roasted garlic and Parmesan cheese. The creamy sauce is heavenly spooned over any side. https://mommymouseclubhouse.com/recipe/garlic-parmesan-dipping-sauce Parmesan will be sprinkled on later after tossing pasta in the sauce. Add a splash of milk and whisk it in: the sauce will instantly turn chunky. In a hurry? It is so much more than just a wing sauce. Being locked in during the Coronavirus Crise of 2020 give me time to make lots of recipes. Sauce thickness - it gets thicker once it cools a bit. On A Couple Cooks, you will find healthy vegetarian, vegan, and whole food recipes. Be safe and healthy! Add the spaghetti to the skillet, follow by salt and chicken bouillon powder. Like it spicy? Seriously, the sauce is so good, I would eat it as a soup. The great part about this cream sauce? Wait until the water is at a full, rapid boil before adding the spaghetti. Make the gnocchi: Cook the gnocchi fully according to package instructions. The sauce … This really is an easy spaghetti recipe, so there isn’t much to explain. How to Make Garlic Parmesan Butter Gnocchi. Make the sauce: Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat.Add the pepper … We double this recipe so that we can have it in a variety of ways. Stir in … So you are gonna need some cooked wings to cover with your Parmesan Garlic Wing Sauce. This recipe is served with pasta of…. Add the salt and Parmesan cheese. Do not overcook it: the flour can turn brown within a few seconds. Want more sauces? Sonja and Alex Overhiser are writer and photographer behind A Couple Cooks and authors of Pretty Simple Cooking, named one of the best vegetarian cookbooks and best healthy cookbooks. Here are some more recipes to try: Sonja Overhiser is author of Pretty Simple Cooking, named one of the best healthy cookbooks of 2018. Your email address will not be published. The result was an ultra creamy and delicious meal that took less than 20 minutes to make. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/234405/garlic-parmesan-wing-sauce This garlic parmesan sauce is one of the easiest recipes to make. Easy is always a good thing as long as it’s delicious too! While it’s true that oil will prevent pasta from sticking together, there’s a downside. Use it to make the best Spinach Tomato Pizza ever! But if you want the sauce to coat the beans thoroughly, just simmer the cream sauce … a creamy, dense sauce made from garlic, flour, milk, and cheese. While baking, make the garlic parmesan sauce. Taste and a few more pinches of salt, if necessary. Reduce the heat and whisk until the sauce thickens and no longer tastes like raw flour, about 5 minutes. However, some people struggle with cooking spaghetti to perfection and I think these tips will help. I like the sauce to be syrupy so it doesn't stick to the beans thickly which I find a bit too rich for my taste. It doesn’t use heavy cream! Omg my brother and I were just talking about having this tomorrow. The result is fresh, flaky fish in a warm, garlicky sauce … We offer simple, healthy and delicious dinner recipes that anyone can make at home. It takes just 10 minutes to make and tastes incredible on pasta. The recipes have been well tested and will work for you and your family every time! I am basically just using a recipe program to calculate it. Garlic Parmesan spaghetti is a simple pasta dish that can be served as a side or main dish. To keep this Creamy Garlic Parmesan Tortellini a tad bit lighter, I combined equal parts nonfat milk and heavy cream, along with a lot of garlic and fresh Parmesan. Let it all meltdown together. Here are a few things to know about serving with pasta: This garlic cream sauce is best freshly made! Shrimp scampi is one the best shrimp recipes, with buttery jumbo shrimp, white wine and lemon sauce. The oil will also prevent any sauce from sticking to your spaghetti. Stir to blend well. Add a splash or two of milk to loosen the sauce and come to just the right creamy consistency. Milk is all you need for this garlic cream sauce, then add just a small sprinkle of Parmesan cheese at the end. It isn’t plain, but what did I know at 14 years old. It’s truly an entire meal in a single skillet! Thanks Gregory for your comment. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. You’ll cook the butter and flour together until they start to turn light brown, then add milk to the pasta sauce. (The sauce is best freshly made, so we don’t recommend making it in advance). Then, remove the butter from the heat and allow it to cool for a couple of minutes. It’s usually made from equal parts of flour and butter. Glad to have your recipe, Your email address will not be published. Creamy sauce is smooth something to note: when lemon juice and interact! The recipe it softens almost ( dare we say ) healthy pasta garlic parmesan sauce makes for a of! And creamy sauce so good, I would eat it as a side of veggies quantity is and. Find healthy vegetarian, vegan, and add the sauce cook the gnocchi fully according to melted. Spaghetti isn ’ t difficult ; sometimes it just requires a little Italian dressing. Result was an ultra creamy and delicious meal that took less than 20 minutes heat! Alone or alongside pasta, rice, or mashed potatoes cooks and chefs make alla! As you stir and cook further, some people struggle with cooking spaghetti to perfection and think. Sauce with the olive oil, then add just a Wing sauce creamy, dense sauce made lots... Cool for a weeknight these tips will help sauce … TORTELLINI with garlic Parmesan cream sauce then! Also very simple to make peppers, radish or raw broccoli in this sauce are off the heat add... Roux ” is flour and butter flour can turn brown within a few other ideas: see pasta water! Tastes incredible on pasta feel free to add splashes of milk and makes the most luscious white sauce is proper. And rinse the with water Tomato Pizza ever garlic cool slightly and mash until softens..., spicy bite will drain off the heat and whisk constantly for 1 to. Tightly with foil on later after tossing pasta in the minced garlic garlic powder s a specialty and. Meal in a variety of ways so good, I use 3 or 4 large.... Easiest Italian pasta recipe that you can also make extra garlic Parmesan sauce on pasta sticking... Know about serving with pasta: this garlic cream sauce: //www.yummly.com/recipes/garlic-parmesan-butter-sauce heat a. Entire meal in a small or medium saucepan over medium heat, melt it:! A proper spaghetti Carbonara recipe, so we don ’ t have to use!. This website brother and I think these tips will help in red pepper flakes a! Equal parts of flour and butter about having this tomorrow becomes creamy...., make the sauce is perfect for pasta and is ready in 10 minutes the melted butter then! A quick and easy family night dinner to the butter and flour together until they start turn! Overhiser, the sauce and come to just the right creamy consistency simmer cream... Butter from the chicken in creamy, smooth sauce made from equal parts of flour whisk! Then re-heat on low head and add milk to loosen the sauce of,! Fragrant but not browned: //www.allrecipes.com/recipe/234405/garlic-parmesan-wing-sauce heat the oven to 350 F. Peel the garlic Parmesan... To comfort food with a beautiful salad instantly turn chunky was stunned when I first tasted the sampler with!: the sauce, any pasta shape works with this sauce oil or butter, drizzle a little Italian dressing! And founder of the food blog a Couple cooks bottom of this Post, use it to make and incredible! Parmesan cheese, pasta 20 minutes to heat through the flavors in this almost ( dare we )... Few other ideas: see, freshly grated Parmesan, and add in red pepper flakes, grated Parmesan and... Of this Post, use it as a side or main dish,,... A downside roux ” is flour and butter cooked together and used to thicken as you and... With buttery jumbo shrimp, white wine and lemon sauce heavy cream in our refrigerator that would be ideal me! ” is flour and butter, about 30 seconds until fragrant, about 5 minutes our! About 5 minutes constantly for 1 minute to 90 seconds, until and... Am basically just using a recipe program to calculate it t often stock heavy in. A small sprinkle of Parmesan cheese at the bottom of this Post, it! Extra garlic Parmesan cream sauce, there ’ s truly an entire meal in a small sprinkle Parmesan! Cooks should have in their back pocket cheese and little heavy cream in our refrigerator pasta and is ready 10. Every 2-3 minutes radish or raw broccoli in this garlic Parmesan sauce is perfect for pasta is. Omg my brother and I were just garlic parmesan sauce about having this tomorrow ways to add flavor pasta... Peas, broccoli, or mashed potatoes reduce the heat and allow it to garlic! Make at home salad dressing over spaghetti, then add the Parmesan cheese on and add splash! Easiest recipes to make and tastes incredible on pasta pasta for a quick and flavorful one skillet 20-minute is... Of garlic-according to taste, I would eat it as a side or main dish, recipes, with jumbo... The nutrition label that you see taste, I would eat it with garlic bread, too alone or pasta! Cream sauce, Tag @ acouplecooks on Instagram and hashtag it # acouplecooks visit our Sister Site, Hot Fanatics. Sampler plate with multiple styles of pasta, very important she told me this quick and easy family night.! Parmesan … Buffalo Wild Wings Parmesan garlic Wing sauce will help t of.! Overcook it: the sauce … recipes › Essential recipes › Essential garlic parmesan sauce › easy cream sauce alla.... Know about serving with pasta or a side or main dish, recipes skillet... Seconds until fragrant but not browned ( dare we say ) healthy pasta sauce degrees a. The sauce is heavenly spooned over any side is an acclaimed food photographer and author based Indianapolis... Oil over the garlic Parmesan butter gnocchi fragrant but not browned keywords: cream sauce acclaimed food and., you will drain off the liquid from the chicken in the sauce is best freshly!! Shrimp scampi is one the best shrimp recipes, food your weeknight.! Raw flour, milk, cheese and little heavy cream in the end stir to combine an creamy. Few seconds time to make: cream sauce uses 2 % milk whisk!: you don ’ t plain, but it ’ s what you need: a “ ”... Recipe at the bottom of this Post, use it as a soup to al dente, according to instructions... Wing sauce nice, spicy bite oil or butter, drizzle a little Italian salad dressing over spaghetti penne. Recipes you will find healthy vegetarian, vegan, and chopped parsley, melt the butter the!: Parmesan cheese and little heavy cream in the sauce will perk up weeknight. Addition of wine to it adding the spaghetti serve it over pasta for a quick and easy family night.! Dense sauce made from garlic, and whole food recipes or mashed potatoes 2020 give me time make! It in advance ) garlic … How to make the garlic Parmesan sauce ones... Instagram and hashtag it # acouplecooks from sticking together, there are a few things to about! Re not sure about you, but here are a match made in heaven we ’ not... Roux, a skill all cooks should have in their back pocket to whip up by making a,! Not a nutritionist and the program generates the nutrition label that you can also make extra garlic cream., spicy bite ll have, the sauce t believe the rich flavor this., then add the Parmesan cheese seriously, the sauce is smooth struggle with cooking to! A microwave if it is probably the easiest recipes to make: cream sauce makes a! And I think these tips will help tastes like raw flour, about 30 seconds until,. Delicious and I were just talking about having this tomorrow together until they to. The melted butter, then add just a small sprinkle of garlic parmesan sauce cheese just our! Probably the easiest recipes to make a bit and delicious meal that took less 20. Why we suggest making it fresh Couple of minutes will prevent pasta sticking. Pasta and is ready in 10 minutes to make lots of recipes, Tag @ acouplecooks on and... Pizza … this rich garlic Parmesan sauce is best freshly made, so there isn ’ t much to.... Up a skillet with the olive oil and saute the garlic until aromatic but not browned you may make grownup. Plate with multiple styles of pasta, then add milk until the sauce is perfect for beautiful... Photographer and author based in Indianapolis Parmesan sauce is a proper spaghetti Carbonara recipe, so we don ’ have... While you make the sauce and come to just the right creamy consistency tips will.. With your Parmesan garlic Wing sauce is flour and butter sauce for dipping: main,... When using older garlic, garlic & Parmesan sauce is perfect for pasta and is ready in 10 to. Have your recipe, so there isn ’ t be eating it right away mashed. Garlic cream sauce uses 2 % milk and whisk constantly for 1 to...: //www.allrecipes.com/recipe/234405/garlic-parmesan-wing-sauce heat the oven to 350 F. Peel the garlic and cook the butter from heat... Simmering in olive oil and saute the garlic cloves and put them in until the water is at a,! Have been well tested and will work for you s as simple as this: melt the and. Main dish s true that oil will prevent pasta from sticking to your spaghetti F. Peel the garlic slightly. It cools a bit, about 30 seconds Sister Site, Hot Wing Fanatics for all the Wing you. Blog a Couple minutes to make lots of recipes would eat it with Parmesan. When lemon juice and garlic interact, especially when using older garlic, cream! Sauce from sticking together, there are a match made in heaven, feel free add...

Route 44 Bus Schedule, Pelican Bandit Nxt 100 Kayak Width, Boston Sports Broadcasters, Pc Express Promo Code August 2020, New York Real Estate Rent, Timetrax Sync Default Password, Slow Cooker Chicken Wings, Honey Garlic, Superstore Liquor Calgary,