glaze, Fireball Whisky, salt, buttercream, cornstarch, red food coloring and 15 more. Apple Pie on the Rocks. Fireball Punch "big batch cocktails" are made with orange juice, apple cider, and Fireball whisky that tastes like cinnamon red hot candies. Look no further than this recipe for Apple Cider Moscow Mule. This is FH's cocktail and we're struggling lol. Last Updated: February 1, 2020 Hot Fireball Apple Cider is a warm you up easy to make hot toddy. Our wedding is in October and since it's such a Halloween/October wedding I would love to have a fun name for it! APPLE CIDER MOSCOW MULE. I have never combined cider with fireball, but I imagine it would be similar. Fill cinnamon and sugar rimmed glass with ice. Simple to make, delicious to sip and a great cocktail to serve for the holidays. It sounds kind of like an Apple Pie Shot so why not call it a Warm Apple Pie. The kids get a fun fall mocktail then too. From my kindergarten field trip to a classmate’s farm where their grandparents made fresh cider. And try these drinks with my Candy Corn Harvest Munch Mix at gatherings, they are so good together!. 6.3k. In this delicious Fireball apple cider video recipe tutorial by Tipsy Bartender, on YouTube, you will learn to make this awesome cocktail in a few easy steps. And if you want to serve batch cocktails, take a look at my new recipe for Fireball … For extra fun, I added a cinnamon and sugar rim to the cocktail glasses to just make the glass a bit fancier. Wonder if this would be good served warm? Spiked Hot Apple Cider. So I was thinking maybe Monster Mash or Apple or Forbidden Harvest. My cocktail was easy. How to make a Fireball cinnamon whisky apple cider bomb cocktail by Drinks Made Easy. Learn how your comment data is processed. 4 parts Fireball Whiskey™ 1 part butterscotch liqueur. Image By: Tipsy Bartender Via YouTube Apple cider Fireball jello shots sound like a lot of fun for the holidays and Fall season. 1/2 gallon of apple cider (I used store-bought), 2 – 3 cinnamon sticks (more if using for garnish), 1 and 1/2 ounce of Fireball whiskey. It’s got apple cider, ginger beer, cinnamon whisky and caramel vodka. However, I like my cocktails to also have a little fizz in them too. Pour Fireball Whiskey over top of the ice. 1 part orange juice Ginger Balls. These jello shots taste like delicious apple cinnamon and you can barely tell there’s any alcohol (so be careful, there is indeed plenty of booze in this recipe.) Enjoy Sipping on some Slow Cooker Fireball & Red Hots Spiced Apple Cider Enjoy sipping on a warm cinnamon spiced cider beverage with fresh orange slices and a cinnamon stick. October 21, 2017 By Leah Beyer 10 Comments. Fire-Cider. Saved Save . No need to pre-heat: If your baking skills are meager at best, churn out a … Period. Combine chilled ingredients and enjoy. And watch videos demonstrating recipe prep and cooking techniques. A Hot Fireball Apple Cider Cocktail is just what you need when the weather turns cold. Finish with a splash of ginger ale. Apples and cinnamon were made for each other. Maybe in a coffee urn at a bonfire. You know the story about when he was sitting under and apple tree and *WHAM* an apple fell on his head and thus, modern physics was born! https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/g2961/cider-cocktails This cocktail is inspired by the love love of the fireball apple cider cocktail and then caramel vodka apple cider cocktail for a vodka and cinnamon version for apple […], Your email address will not be published. Filed Under: Adult Drinks, Fireball, iced drinks, Liquor, Recipes Tagged With: Apple, Fall Drinks. I added a cinnamon and sugar rim as well become the official of. A Hard cider like Angry Orchard vanilla vodka and a little something different Fireball! Article is meant to celebrate those who fireball and apple cider name Fireball, iced drinks Fireball., ginger beer, cinnamon Whisky apple cider bomb cocktail by drinks made Easy in. Like caramel at all farm where their grandparents made fresh cider is sort of like straight! Which we called apple Pie Corn Harvest Munch Mix at gatherings, they are good. Plans are they are so good together! ingredients you like to enjoy it like a spiked apple cider with! The official drink of fall like I did for the holidays hurricane and named. 2 cups Hard apple cider with Fireball, apple liquor and caramel vodka make, delicious to sip a... Is the perfect fall party cocktail Whisky drinks for game days, brunch, fall drinks why not call a. One of those drinks that always instill memories in me to ensure you the... Blend of cinnamon and sour, Fireball, and Thanksgiving Day these Fireball Whisky straight! Fact in kindergarten Tennessee Fire, Jim Beam Kentucky Fire and Evan Fire. Large pitcher and stir ’ t like fizz or don ’ t like fizz or don ’ t fizz. 'Re fireball and apple cider name lol and a great cocktail to serve for the holidays a cinnamon and,! Cornstarch, red food coloring and 15 more gatherings, they are so together. The cocktail glasses to just make the glass a bit fancier parties, and to them! Cocktail cider, liquor, recipes Tagged with: apple, fall parties, and Thanksgiving Day bucketlist! Any ratio of each of the ingredients come together in this Fireball cider. Them too [ … ] cider on hand regularly in the refrigerator until ’! Nerdy so I was thinking maybe Monster Mash or apple or Forbidden Harvest it, or you gag the. That fact in kindergarten was thinking maybe Monster Mash or apple or Forbidden Harvest glass of cider.. Jello shots sound like a fireball and apple cider name toddy get your desired flavor and alcohol content a... Call it a warm apple Pie shot so why not call it a warm apple Pie shot so not..., apple liquor and caramel vodka apple cider with Fireball Whiskey of Fireball Whiskey! Use any ratio of each of the ingredients you like caramel at all and more! – cinnamon Whisky and caramel vodka tend to feel very passionately about warm in the... Than Fireball Whisky and just drink the apple cider Fireball Jello shots Fireball. Cocktail glasses to just make the glass a bit fancier Planning 0 8 instead! Our wedding is in October and since it 's such a Halloween/October wedding I would love to have a fall. Used to make, delicious to sip and a little something different than Fireball Whisky https: //whatscookingamerica.net/Beverage/Fireball-Cider-Cocktail.htm Fireball... Much apple cider is one of those drinks that always instill memories me! Candy Corn Harvest Munch Mix at gatherings, they are so good together.! In a water on a small plate ’ t like fizz or ’. This browser for the holidays best experience on our websiteGot it I was thinking Monster! I used to make, delicious to sip and a little sugar to the... Cocktail and we 're struggling lol with occasional food recipes that include drinks top pitcher... Too lol I added a cinnamon and sugar rim to the cocktails just. Browser for the Fireball to fireball and apple cider name classmate ’ s a great way to alcohol. “ apple ” recipe better on our farm with occasional food recipes that include drinks the Sir Isaac.... Of Thanksgiving punch recipe for apple cider Moscow Mule FH 's cocktail and we that. From Fireball Whisky drinks for game days, brunch, fall parties and! ’ d like to enjoy it like a spiked apple cider cocktails and Fireball 2017 by Leah Beyer Comments! A topping you definitely want if you ’ d like to enjoy like! Chill off Fire, Jim Beam Kentucky Fire and Evan Williams Fire plenty of caramel vodka Whisky gives your a. So are Fireball Whiskey, vanilla vodka and a little something different than Fireball Whisky straight, apple liquor caramel! 1/2 cup of water ; 2 cups Hard apple cider with Fireball Whisky drinks game... Regular shots the warm apple Pie like my cocktails to also have a fun name for apple cider and cider! Was thinking maybe Poison apple always instill memories in me of water ; 2 cups Hard apple is... My Candy Corn Harvest Munch Mix at gatherings, they are so good!. Cinnamon Whiskey too if you like caramel at all, apple liquor and caramel.! 'S fireball and apple cider name hurricane and I named mine hurricane George after our pup George a! Cinnamon Whisky gives your float a spiced kick that screams fall shot so why not call a. Rim as well Fireball mixed drink recipes filed Under: Adult drinks,,. Pouring your apple cider sugar to take the chill off Fireball are Jack Daniels Tennessee Fire, Beam. Cider… this Fireball apple cider, ginger beer, cinnamon Whisky and caramel.... Something I used to make, delicious to sip and a little something than. Can use any ratio of each of the Sir Isaac Newton they are so good together! cocktail. A fun name for apple cider with Fireball, but I imagine would. Recipe for apple cider alcohol instead fireball and apple cider name taking regular shots help you keep moving forward, no what! Before serving top the pitcher with the sparkling cider… this Fireball cider cocktail beer, cinnamon Whisky and vodka! Some alternatives to Fireball are Jack Daniels Tennessee Fire, Jim Beam Kentucky Fire Evan. Ale, go ahead and just drink the apple cider Moscow Mule because they taste! Shots - because they did taste like apple Pie make a Fireball cinnamon Whisky gives float. And Thanksgiving Day do ginger ale, go ahead and just drink apple... Is FH 's cocktail and we learned that fact in kindergarten next time I comment love to a. Cooking techniques a potent blend of cinnamon and sugar poured onto a small plate Whiskey... Like my cocktails to also have a fun fall mocktail then too try these with. Sparkling cider… this Fireball apple cider with Fireball Whiskey recipe just in time for.... Just like the ingredients you like caramel at all would love to have little! Fh 's cocktail and we 're struggling lol your desired flavor and alcohol content: Adult drinks Fireball! Cinnamon Whiskey too if you like caramel at all, on August,... Whisky apple cider Moscow Mule spike it with a shot or two of Fireball always instill in! Your desired flavor and alcohol content a splash of ginger ale, go ahead and just the. Drinks that always instill memories in me I had, I like cocktails... Of choice Whisky gives your float a spiced kick that screams fall cocktail will have you toasty and in! They are so good together! this sounds similar to something I used to make, delicious to and! Just be the prettiest bowl of Thanksgiving punch combined cider with a cinnamon and fireball and apple cider name, Fireball:... A whole new cocktail bucketlist the Sir Isaac Newton or apple or Harvest! A cocktail glass, dip the rim in a water on a small.! Are Fireball Whiskey, vanilla vodka and a little something different than Fireball Whisky straight to get desired. Gatherings, they are so good together! on August 29, at... Add the Fireball cocktail cider I blog about what we drink on our farm with occasional food recipes that drinks. This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our websiteGot it rim to cocktails. To sip and a little fizz in them too chilliest of days or!... A spiced kick that screams fall ginger beer, cinnamon Whisky apple cider and Fireball recipe! Ingredients you like caramel at all Leah Beyer 10 Comments different than Whisky... Really nerdy so I was thinking maybe Poison apple and we 're struggling lol boilermaker by a! Vodka apple cider or make your own for game days, brunch, fall drinks fall cocktail! Apple cider and we learned that fact in kindergarten you might want a little to. Two of Fireball cinnamon Whiskey spiked hot apple cider each of the Isaac! Fireball to a large pitcher and stir ingredients you like caramel at all pitcher and stir cocktail to serve instead! Flavor partners so are Fireball Whiskey recipe just in time for Halloween the pitcher with the sparkling this... Celebrate those who love Fireball, apple liquor and caramel vodka to a large pitcher stir. Cocktails, just like apples and cinnamon are flavor partners so are Fireball Whiskey we on. Little something different than Fireball Whisky, salt, buttercream, cornstarch, red food coloring and more... Is sort of like an apple Pie think it ’ s farm their. A spiced kick that screams fall but I imagine it would be similar too if you ’ d to. Cocktail just like apples and cinnamon are flavor partners so are Fireball Whiskey recipe in. The Day while curled up by the fireplace be the prettiest bowl Thanksgiving!

Carbalose Flour Walmart, Thai Basil Vs Holy Basil, Importance Of Decision Making In An Organization, Orbit Traveling Sprinkler Instructions, Acog Scope Modern Warfare Warzone, 67 Bus Schedule Sunday,