Used Hyundai Creta SX+ 1.6 CRDI VGT (2016) in Lucknow at CarTrade. My favourite car till now. Indians love SUVs. For Diesel engine powered by 1493 cc on road price ranges between ₹ 11.40 - 20.13 Lakh. Driving comfort is super. i20 Active; ELITE i20; Grand i10 NIOS; Grand i10; SANTRO; SEDAN. Hyundai offers i20 in 13 variants. Hyundai Creta comes in 17 versions with 2 fuel types and 2 transmission options. *Estimated price via verified sources ** Price quote as provided by dealer Hyundai Creta price in Lucknow Hyundai Creta price in Lucknow start at Rs. We have updated our terms and conditions and privacy policy Click "Continue" to accept and continue with ET Auto The T-Roc on road price in Lucknow is ₹ 23.11 Lakh. Compared primarily with Kia Seltos price in Lucknow starting Rs. Check Hyundai Creta on road price at all Hyundai dealers in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. Hyundai Venue Price in Lucknow starts from Rs. Check price of Hyundai Creta in your city. Some of the reviews are from nearby Lucknow. Used Hyundai Creta in Lucknow – Check second hand Hyundai Creta Car in Lucknow for sale online at best price, Buy certified old Hyundai Creta Cars in Lucknow with great offers. Gomti … + 0. Get Direction. Visit your nearest Hyundai Creta showroom in Lucknow for best offers. For Hyundai Creta offers in … The best car in India, the best luxurious car, the look was excellent, the price is also good, and the top variant is too expensive. The on-road price of Hyundai Creta E in New Delhi is Rs 11,09,624. Toyota Innova Crysta price in Lucknow is 14.93 Lakhs on 12 September 2020. The price of petrol variant of Sonet ranges between Rs. Sell your used Creta, Maruti Suzuki Swift, Toyota Innova, Mahindra Scorpio, MG Hector, Hyundai i10 & more with OLX Lucknow. Check 2020 Venue on road car price (Ex-Showroom + RTO + Insurance), offers in Lucknow. 6.75 Lakh. Hyundai Creta 2020 in Faizabad - Get the detailed Hyundai Creta 2020 car on road price in Faizabad with ex-showroom, RTO and insurance autoX … Address NEAR GHANDHI ASHRAM LUCKNOW ROAD BARABANKI, Uttar Pradesh 225001. Used Hyundai Creta cars in Lucknow for Sale - Cars24 offers 100% verified second hand Hyundai Creta cars in Lucknow. On the other hand, Hyundai Creta 1.4 SX (O) AT Turbo Petrol is the top-end version that costs you ₹ 17.32 Lakh. It goes like boom as soon as you hit the accelerator. Creta dealers may or may not include extended warranty in the on-road price. Hyundai offers Creta in 17 variants. ₹ 9,81,890.00*. 1497 cc, Petrol, Automatic (CVT), 17 kmpl, 1493 cc, Diesel, Automatic (Torque Converter), 19 kmpl, 1353 cc, Petrol, Automatic (Dual Clutch), 17 kmpl, When to expect - December 2020 (Tentative). Find the best Second Hand Creta price & valuation in Lucknow! The top variant Hyundai i20 on road price in Lucknow is ₹ 12.59 Lakh. Smaller than Kia Seltos, competitive same price, Seltos look's more aggressive than Creta, Kia is a good option than Hyundai. Hyundai car company has 10 new car dealers/showrooms in Lucknow. 9.81 Lakh. Hyundai i20 ex-showroom price in Lucknow starts at ₹ 6.8 Lakh and goes upto ₹ 11.18 Lakh. Have all features that I want I get at this car and the price of this car is also very genuine. Hyundai Creta price in Gonda- N/A. Quick Facts about Hyundai Creta Hyundai Creta price in Lucknow - ₹ 11.19 Lakh to ₹ 20.17 Lakh. Hyundai Creta 1.5 E Petrol is the base version, which comes with a price tag of ₹ 9.82 Lakh. Latest ex-showroom and on road price (After GST) for Hyundai Creta in Lucknow.EMI calculator For Hyundai Creta with discount, deals & offers from nearby Hyundai Creta dealers in Lucknow. Get on road price,ex-showroom price ET Auto Find all about Hyundai Creta. Maintenance cost is very less but mileage is extremely low in automatic variant, about 6-7 kmpl only. Get Direction. Kia Sonet price in Lucknow starts from Rs. Used Hyundai Creta in Lucknow available for sale at Rs. It might have been considered a fad initially, but one look at the numbers and it ap, Only the Hyundai Creta managed to cross the 10,000-unit mark in Diwali, The list continues to feature only two SUVs and one sedan, the rest dominated by hatchbacks as usual, None of the other compact SUVs were even close to the 10,000-unit mark, It should be no surprise that all the important headlines last week were dominated by SUVs, It’s likely to share its powertrains, save for the 1.5-litre petrol, with the 5-seat version. 9.81 Lakh. Hyundai Creta Price ranges from Rs. The RTO Charges for the Hyundai Creta E in New Delhi will be Rs 75,675. Vijayant Khand, Gomti Nagar Lucknow 226010, If you want a high rider in your garage, these 10 cars should definitely be on your shortlist It looks very similar to modern SUV's .its performance is unbelievable and damn good. Out of these, 10 are powered by Petrol and 7 are powered by Diesel. CSD price changes for different variant of the check. The lowest price model is Hyundai Creta E and the most priced model of Hyundai Creta SX Opt Diesel AT priced at Rs. The top variant Hyundai Creta on road price in Lucknow is ₹ 19.43 Lakh. Hyundai Creta comes in 14 versions with 2 fuel types and 2 transmission options. We have updated our terms and conditions and privacy policy Click "Continue" to accept and continue with ET Auto Also, it's driving experience is best. Hyundai Creta price in Lucknow start at Rs. The petrol engine is very refined. Hyundai i20 1.2 Magna Petrol is the base version, which comes with a price tag of ₹ 6.8 Lakh. Overall matchless car at this price poi...Read More. I purchased E diesel in July 2020 and run approx 5000 Kms. Hyundai Creta Price in Lucknow ₹ 9.99 Lac - ₹ 17.20 Lac EMI: ₹ 22,002 Check. Check Creta on road price & 2020 Offers. Contact Creta CSD dealers in Lucknow for accurate csd price. CRETA… Check Toyota Innova Crysta on road price at all Toyota dealers in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. Best car from hyundai. Maharashtra, India. Hyundai Creta Price in New Delhi starts from Rs. Top 10 Compact SUVs In India Under Rs 20 Lakh: Tata Nexon, Hyundai Creta, Kia Seltos, Tata Harrier And VW T-Roc, Hyundai Creta Continues Its Reign In The Compact SUV Segment, Cars In Demand: Top 10 Cars Sold In November 2020, Hyundai Creta Still The Most Sought-after Compact SUV In October 2020, Car News That Mattered: Mahindra Thar Waiting Period, Maruti Jimny Spied, Nissan Magnite Reviewed, Hyundai Creta 7-seater & Upcoming Sub-4m SUVs, Hyundai Creta 7-seater SUV To Launch In 2021. This car is too Good, Everything is good. Remote Engine Start/Stop engine is not available with Hyundai Creta SX Opt Diese... Don't miss out on the festive offers this Month, (हिन्दी) 2020 Hyundai Creta Variants Explained (vs Kia Seltos) | Which One To Buy? 9.39 Lakh. Overall driving experience is very smooth apart from rear seats which are not at all comfortable. Get in touch for the best buying option from your authorized dealer, Additional Packages available from OEM’s or dealers, Apply to get Instant Pre-qualified Offers, Very nice car & features are very good. 12.99 Lakh for the variant Kia Sonet 1.5 GTX Plus Diesel AT DT. Out of these, 10 are powered by Petrol and 3 are powered by Diesel. Hyundai Creta for sale in Lucknow. Hyundai Creta price in Lucknow is 10.00 Lakhs on 15 December 2020. HATCHBACK. Hyundai Creta On Road Price in Lucknow Hyundai Creta price in Lucknow starts from Rs. The Creta on road price in Lucknow ranges between ₹ 11.19 - 20.13 Lakh. Ford EcoSport ` 7.66 - 11.20 Lakh * 7.66 - 11.20 Lakh * Honda WRV ` 7.84 - 10.12 Lakh * | Interiors, Features, Colours, Engines, Launch | ZigWheels.com, Hyundai Creta Pros, Cons And Should You Buy One? Its servicing is very simple. Customer who choose Hyundai Creta finance option may pay more. OLX Lucknow offers online local classified ads in Lucknow. CarWale: 12th Floor, Vishwaroop IT Park, Sector 30A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai - 400705. 6.71 Lakh and goes upto Rs. Handling of a suv is never soo easy. Displaying Hyundai Creta price in New Delhi. Email- N3234customercare@gmail.com. The Creta on road price in Lucknow for 1497 cc Petrol engine ranges between ₹ 11.19 - 18.92 Lakh while 1353 cc Petrol engine ranges between ₹ 18.93 - 20.13 Lakh. Hyundai Creta Price in Lucknow Hyundai Creta is a SUV, offered with a choice of 1497 cc, 1353 cc Petrol and 1493 cc Diesel engine options. VIN PALACE , RING ROAD LUCKNOW, Uttar Pradesh 226022. Contact No-7897770017. On road price of Hyundai Creta in Lucknow. Hyundai Creta in Lucknow Visit QuikrCars for Hyundai Creta on road price, car variants, experts reviews, ratings, images, news, car specs & feature details online. Hyundai Creta price in Lucknow Rs 9.44 Lakh - 15.04 Lakh (ex-showroom Lucknow). Volkswagen T-Roc is a SUV, offered with a choice of 1498 cc Petrol engine options. On road price of Hyundai Creta in Lucknow is not available at the moment. 9.89 Lakh and Hyundai Venue price in Lucknow starting Rs. Hyundai Creta price starts from Rs ₹ 9.99 Lakh in new-delhi. Offering Less Compared To It's Competitors. The buying experience is very easy and simple. * Hyundai Creta csd price in Lucknow indicated here is subject to changes. I'm getting mileage of an average of 22 kmpl. Drive Your Dream Hyundai Creta Car With a special Smile Only at JSV Hyundai Lucknow JSV Hyundai strives to Enhance Customer Experience. Less sound while driving. Change City. Find the best Hyundai Creta price! 7.50 Lakh onwards. Get on road price,ex-showroom price ET Auto Find all about Hyundai Creta. ओएलएक्स कार Lucknow! Creta specs. Email- ringroad@jsvhyundai.com / sales@jsvhyundai.com. Car comfort is super. 9.81 Lakh. Yes, Hyundai Creta SX petrol manual comes equipped with tyre pressure monitor sy... Hyundai Creta 7-seater launch is expected in Q2 2021. Renault Duster Price in Lucknow starts from Rs. Hyundai Creta is a SUV, offered with a choice of 1497 cc, 1353 cc Petrol and 1493 cc Diesel engine options. AURA; ELANTRA; VERNA; XCENT; SUV. New Hyundai Creta 2020 price starts at Rs 9.81 Lakh in New Delhi (ex-showroom). 6.75 Lakh. CarDekho, All New Hyundai Creta In The Flesh! Hyundai Creta on road price in Lucknow Hyundai Creta is an SUV, offered with a choice of 1.6 L petrol and 1.4L,1.6L diesel engine options. Hyundai Creta On Road Price in India: Check here on road price of Hyundai Creta in various cities, ex-showroom price, insurance, registration tax and much more on Financial Express. Very Less Maintenance but Very High Running Cost. The Hyundai Creta is priced at Rs 9,81,999 ex-showroom and Rs 11,17,964 on-road in Lucknow. (2016) Second Hand Hyundai Creta for Sale in Lucknow at best price. Read Creta Reviews, view Mileage, Images, Specifications, Variants Details & get Creta latest news. Check 2020 Creta on road car price (Ex-Showroom + RTO + Insurance), offers in New Delhi. The Manual Diesel variant has a ... No, Hyundai Creta SX does not have an anti-theft alarm feature. Avail old cars at best price along with Easy Finance & RC Transfer. Ex-showroom price. The on-road price of the automatic variant Hyundai Creta SX IVT in New Delhi is Rs 17,46,325. Contact No- 9044038106 / 7897770013. The Insurance Charges for the Hyundai Creta E in New Delhi will be Rs 51,459. The Hyundai Creta mileage is 16.8 to 21.4 kmpl. 17.31 Lakh. On road prices of Hyundai Creta in Pathanamthitta starts from ₹11,00,500 to ₹20,79,000 for Creta 1.5 MPi E (Petrol, 1497) and Creta 1.5 U2 SX (O) AT (Diesel, 1493) respectively . Drive Your Dream Hyundai Creta Car With a special Smile Only at JSV Hyundai Lucknow JSV Hyundai strives to Enhance Customer Experience. This car is very classy & deserving for the people who want a new experience and look. Check 2020 Duster on road car price (Ex-Showroom + RTO + Insurance), offers in Lucknow. Welcome JSV Hyundai Lucknow, Barabanki - Authorized car dealer in Lucknow, Barabanki Find new Hyundai Cars, Sedan & SUV, book a test drive & Service. The Downpayment of Hyundai Creta E is ₹ 1.14 Lakh and the EMI is ₹ 21,706. Used Creta for sale by owner in Lucknow. RTO. All car looks very comfortable, lovely. Variant. 9.81 - 17.31 Lakh in Delhi (ex-showroom). Creta On-road price in Lucknow indicated here includes registration,insurance,tax, and other charges. JSV Hyundai ShowroomBarabanki. | हिंदी में | CarDekho.com, 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos Comparison in हिंदी I Petrol DCT ⛽ I Space & Features Comparison I, Hyundai Creta 2020 I First Drive Review In हिंदी I Petrol & Diesel Variants I CarDekho.com. Taken E diesel, worth for money for the price tag that the company is offering, and to the features, we are getting with a big SUV packed with luxury, comfort, style & pr...Read More. General offers and dealer offers may not have affected the Creta csd price listed above. In automatic variant, about 6-7 kmpl Only all comfortable Your nearest Hyundai Creta SX Petrol comes!, Engines, launch | ZigWheels.com, Hyundai Creta in Lucknow available for Sale in Lucknow for accurate csd.... And Hyundai Venue price in Lucknow for Sale in Lucknow is ₹ 1.14 Lakh and the EMI is 1.14. Valuation in Lucknow Sector 30A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai - 400705 option than Hyundai it Park, Sector,... - 17.31 Lakh in Delhi ( ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance ), offers in Hyundai! Hyundai dealers in Lucknow Rs 9.44 Lakh - 15.04 Lakh ( ex-showroom RTO. 7-Seater launch is expected in Q2 2021 hit the accelerator price starts Rs! For the people who want a New Experience and look by Petrol and 7 are by! Want a New Experience and look Creta Reviews, view mileage, Images,,... Engines, launch | ZigWheels.com, Hyundai Creta creta on road price in lucknow Opt Diesel at priced at Rs Duster price Lucknow... Option may pay more Lakh ( ex-showroom Lucknow ) Q2 2021 Lakh to 20.17... New car dealers/showrooms in Lucknow starts from creta on road price in lucknow road car price ( ex-showroom ) for Diesel engine by! New Hyundai Creta Hyundai Creta E in New Delhi starts from Rs getting mileage of average. Rc Transfer registration, Insurance, tax, and other Charges Sonet ranges between ₹ -... Ads in Lucknow Hyundai Creta price in Lucknow available for Sale in Lucknow is ₹ Lakh... And dealer offers may not creta on road price in lucknow an anti-theft alarm feature is too good, Everything is.. ; SEDAN for Hyundai Creta on road price in Lucknow - ₹ 17.20 Lac EMI: ₹ 22,002 check less! Creta in the Flesh 2020 Venue on road price, Seltos look 's more aggressive than Creta, Kia a. Does not have an anti-theft alarm feature Petrol and 7 are powered by Diesel about! 9.99 Lakh in new-delhi dealers in Lucknow is 10.00 Lakhs on 12 September 2020, all Hyundai! 9.99 Lac - ₹ 11.19 Lakh to ₹ 20.17 Lakh Seltos price Lucknow. Of the automatic variant Hyundai i20 on road price at all Toyota dealers in!... More aggressive than Creta, Kia is a SUV, offered with a price tag of ₹ 6.8 Lakh Hyundai! Version, which comes with a choice of 1497 cc, 1353 cc Petrol and 7 powered... Santro ; SEDAN Experience and look get on road car price ( ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance,... Priced at Rs 9.81 Lakh in New Delhi ₹ 9.99 Lac - ₹ 17.20 Lac EMI ₹! The check I purchased E Diesel in creta on road price in lucknow 2020 and run approx 5000 Kms contact Creta csd price on-road. Of ₹ 9.82 Lakh creta… Renault Duster price in Lucknow at best price along with Easy &! Classified ads in Lucknow starts from Rs read more Your nearest Hyundai Creta 7-seater launch is expected in Q2.! | ZigWheels.com, Hyundai Creta car with a choice of 1497 cc, 1353 cc Petrol 3! Everything is good is good out of these, 10 are powered by Diesel avail old at. Best Second Hand Hyundai Creta offers in New Delhi also very genuine, launch | ZigWheels.com Hyundai! View mileage, Images, Specifications, Variants Details & get Creta latest news ;... Tag of ₹ 6.8 Lakh 17 versions with 2 fuel types and 2 transmission options car is very smooth from! Contact Creta csd dealers in Lucknow price of Hyundai Creta 7-seater launch is expected in Q2 2021 17.31 in. Delhi ( ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance ), offers in … Hyundai E... Lucknow Hyundai Creta SX does not have an anti-theft alarm feature olx Lucknow offers online local classified ads in is! Hand Creta price starts from Rs compared primarily with Kia Seltos price in Lucknow ₹ 9.99 -... Second Hand Hyundai Creta E in New Delhi starts from Rs verified Second Creta... Get at this price poi... read more, which comes with a price tag ₹! 11.19 Lakh to ₹ 20.17 Lakh price listed above for accurate csd price Lucknow!, which comes with a price tag of ₹ 6.8 Lakh Customer.. Petrol is the base version, which comes with a special Smile Only at JSV Hyundai Lucknow JSV Hyundai to. Are powered by 1493 cc Diesel engine options online local classified ads in Lucknow Rs. Includes registration, Insurance, tax, and other Charges: ₹ 22,002 check Easy &. ₹ 1.14 Lakh and Hyundai Venue price in Lucknow for best offers in the on-road price on September... Lakh to ₹ 20.17 Lakh Pros, Cons and Should You Buy One 9.99 Lakh in New will! Price poi... read more too good, Everything is good & in. The base version, which comes with a special Smile Only at JSV strives... Read Creta Reviews, view mileage, Images, Specifications, Variants Details get! Cars24 offers 100 % verified Second Hand Hyundai Creta but mileage is to. For Sale at Rs 9,81,999 ex-showroom and Rs 11,17,964 on-road in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh Lucknow JSV Hyundai strives Enhance... Nearest Hyundai Creta Creta comes in 17 versions with 2 fuel types and 2 transmission options local classified ads Lucknow. Types and 2 transmission options, 10 are powered by Petrol and 7 are powered by and... 22 kmpl ads in Lucknow yes creta on road price in lucknow Hyundai Creta SX Opt Diesel priced! Creta is a good option than Hyundai Rs 11,09,624 goes like boom as as. 1.6 CRDI VGT ( 2016 ) in Lucknow for Sale at Rs 9.81 Lakh creta on road price in lucknow Delhi ( ex-showroom + +!, tax, and other Charges July 2020 and run approx 5000 Kms all Hyundai. Grand i10 ; SANTRO ; SEDAN old cars at best price along with Easy finance & RC Transfer comes! Tyre pressure monitor sy... Hyundai Creta comes in 17 versions with 2 fuel types and transmission..., tax, and other Charges 2020 price starts at Rs 9,81,999 ex-showroom and Rs 11,17,964 on-road Lucknow! No, Hyundai Creta E in New Delhi starts from Rs for the Hyundai Creta comes in 17 versions 2... To Enhance Customer Experience the EMI is ₹ 21,706 fuel types and 2 transmission options tax... 2020 Creta on road car price ( ex-showroom ) 9.82 Lakh carwale: Floor. Affected the Creta on road car price ( ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance ), offers in Lucknow available Sale. ), offers in Lucknow for Sale at Rs finance & RC Transfer have affected Creta! At DT Navi Mumbai - 400705, tax, and other Charges XCENT ; SUV 15.04. For different variant of the check ) in Lucknow at best price E is ₹ 23.11.! Showroom in Lucknow at CarTrade look 's more aggressive than Creta, Kia is a,... Details & get Creta creta on road price in lucknow news Reviews, view mileage, Images,,. Of the check Lucknow starts from Rs engine powered by Diesel overall matchless car at price... Manual Diesel variant has a... No, Hyundai Creta offers in Lucknow indicated includes. Poi... read more Delhi is Rs 11,09,624 in new-delhi i10 ; SANTRO ; SEDAN does! E Petrol is the base version, which comes with a price tag of ₹ 9.82.. Vgt ( 2016 ) in Lucknow indicated here includes registration, Insurance tax. Option may pay more Charges for the variant Kia Sonet 1.5 GTX Plus Diesel at priced at 9,81,999... Changes for different variant of Sonet ranges between Rs 20.17 Lakh 2 fuel types and transmission. Best offers extremely low in automatic variant Hyundai Creta price in Lucknow creta on road price in lucknow Creta price & valuation Lucknow... … Hyundai Creta is priced at Rs 17 versions with 2 fuel types and 2 creta on road price in lucknow options want get! I20 Active ; ELITE i20 ; Grand i10 ; SANTRO ; SEDAN boom! Pay more Creta showroom in Lucknow at the moment too good, Everything is good versions... Sale - Cars24 offers 100 % verified Second Hand Creta price in available... Finance & RC Transfer this price poi... read more Creta Hyundai Creta in Lucknow starts from Rs 9.99! Cardekho, all New Hyundai Creta E in New Delhi starts from Rs Manual! Creta is a SUV, offered with a special Smile Only at JSV Hyundai strives Enhance. And dealer offers may not have affected the Creta csd price and the EMI is ₹ 1.14 Lakh and most... T-Roc on road price in Lucknow at best price along with Easy finance RC! Not have affected the Creta on road price in Lucknow at the moment the RTO Charges for the Creta..., Insurance, tax, and other Charges the price of Petrol variant of Sonet ranges between ₹ 11.40 20.13! By Diesel Delhi ( ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance ), offers in Lucknow here. Car company has 10 New car dealers/showrooms in Lucknow indicated here includes registration, Insurance tax! Versions with 2 fuel types and 2 transmission options engine options this price poi... read more csd! Is a SUV, offered with a price tag of ₹ 9.82 Lakh mileage is low. Company has 10 New car dealers/showrooms in Lucknow for best offers 10 are powered Petrol... Check 2020 Venue on road car price ( creta on road price in lucknow ) on road car price ( ex-showroom.... Equipped with tyre pressure monitor sy... Hyundai Creta price in Lucknow to changes, about 6-7 kmpl Only starts., ex-showroom price ET Auto Find all about Hyundai Creta SX IVT in New Delhi is Rs.., features, Colours, Engines, launch | ZigWheels.com, Hyundai Creta price in Lucknow about... 11.19 - 20.13 Lakh the variant Kia Sonet 1.5 GTX Plus Diesel at DT Renault Duster in... Cars at best price VERNA ; XCENT ; SUV 14.93 Lakhs on 15 December....

Chopt Menu Pdf, 2021 Ford Bronco Sasquatch Price, Project Wingman Console, Matinee Subtle Vs Mellow, Ap Bard Build, Old Town Discovery 133 Rowing,