When we all tried a slice of pie that night we...found the crust heavy and the filling barely OK. Usually, when a place gets 4+ stars the food is excellent...thia was an exception. I am actually struggling to stop myself from finishing that whole thing right now... That was the first rude...experience I had there. Sometimes they great you enthusiastically and other times it feels like they are doing you a favor. THIS IS THE PLACE WHERE COMMUNITY SHOPS, AS THEY KNOW WE ARE SUPPORTING OUR COMMUNITY IN RETURN. outdoor space; get your treat to go and head to West Cliff to enjoy it while watching the waves. Co-owner Erin Lampel originally learned to make sourdough at the UC Santa Cruz … 831-423 … e.g most wait staff are angels. Best bread that I had in California so far! 53 Reviews (831) 612-6655 Website. bread goes, we Love the Holy-Moly batard, the simple sour, the three sees, and pretty much everything we have ever eaten from here. The work of those long days was made lighter by the many hands of many friends. My wife loves the avocado toast (though i would recommend that you ask for it to be more toasted as they don't get it toasty enough for me) and my daughter Loves the ham and cheese croissants. Choose from the following: Whole salad 11.95 Half salad 8.50 Companion Lotto (Pick two: Half sandwich, house made soup or small salad) 13.50 House made … more. Companion Bakery, Santa Cruz: See 43 unbiased reviews of Companion Bakery, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #89 of 359 restaurants in Santa Cruz. We ordered a pie (berry) to go. As far as...bread goes, we Love the Holy-Moly batard, the simple sour, the three sees, and pretty much everything we have ever eaten from here. The service, very up and down. 831-612-6655 They do have good eats when they are cooked well. They truly are our partner for our custom products and bakery needs. As it has grown not only has it lost it apeall as local bakery the bake goods are inconsistent. Menu & Reservations ... One of our stops in Santa Cruz … They also have breads!More, Note- this review is meant for the Aptos Companion location - they wasn’t a listing in Trip for a location If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 849 Almar Ave Suite C, Santa Cruz. Americano was fresh and also a quality, bold roast. Unfortunately, there a few with an attitude that give the impression that “you’re lucky I’m waiting on you”More, Fast, friendly and helpful service. Knowing what we wanted was the easy part but finding a partner who would listen was not. Menu & … 2341 Mission St, Santa Cruz, CA 95060 | Directions. I stop in early in the morning though since they often run out if you come in towards the end of the day. Buy tickets online or at Companion Bakeshop. Companion Bakery. Companion Bakeshop, Santa Cruz, CA. Companion Bakers specialize in traditional sourdough breads and local artisanal baked goods featuring fresh organic ingredients. Early relationships were formed with local farms to put lofty loaves of sourdough in CSA boxes and slowly a solid, loyal customer base was built. I also like that they work with a local butcher shop (El Salchichero) for some of the cured meats they use in pre-made sandwiches.More, I love visiting bakeries wherever I am. If you want to see a complete list of all sandwich shops in Santa Cruz… I do not go out on Sundays very often BUT when I do, I make it worth while... Finding bread like this in the states makes my German, bread-loving heart jump in circles! Companion Bakeshop 2341 Mission St Santa Cruz CA 95060. SANTA CRUZ: 2341 MISSION STREET // 831-471-8378Â, APTOS:  7486 SOQUEL DRIVE // 831-612-6655                 Â, FARMERS MARKETS: SANTA CRUZ, FELTON, SCOTTS VALLEY, LIVE OAK, APTOS, MONTEREY. 2341 Mission Street, Santa Cruz CA 95060 . surprised to be eating a well balanced, pastry like bar. experience I had there. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? In general, the staff is welcoming and helpful, though there have been a couple times where service provided by a cople of staff members has felt like they were being inconvenienced. Will not go back there again, sad as I liked their breads. Coffe was good. Though...I wouldn’t the chai tea, it was rather weak. You could say that Erin was the last one standing —literally with dough up to her elbows. In the Swift Street Courtyard. found the crust heavy and the filling barely OK. Usually, when a place gets 4+ stars the food is excellent...thia was an exception. e.g most wait staff are angels. 2341 Mission St, Santa Cruz, CA 95060-5200. certain items to be over baked or missing ingredients. This bread is as close as you can get to the original hard crusty finish that can handle the dip in the salsa ! They also have breads! There was some variety, but not too much. Unclaimed. I emailed the corporate and they never responded.....More, I usually get to Santa Cruz once or twice a month for a weekend retreat and I always make a point of stopping in "early" to get one or two of their chocolate sourdough rolls. bit of an attitude. THIS IS THE PLACE WHERE FRIENDS MEET TO SHARE THEIR LOVE FOR FRESH BAKED GOODS OVER COFFEE. second rude experience they sold me the wrong bread , when I took it back, she claimed it was the correct bread, until I asked her to look at it again, she then threw it in the garbage and handed me the correct bread and walked away, no apologies, no comment, just plain rude. 3.4K likes. They do have good eats when they are cooked well. Get directions, reviews and information for Companion Bakeshop in Santa Cruz, CA. 831-471-8378. Definitely would come here again. What a great start into a Sunday withe a walnut...loaf and a latte to go from Companion. Our "new" favorite bakery on the westside. In 2010, the bakeshop and its crew found a permanent home in Westside Santa Cruz, where they established their first retail outlet and bakery. second rude experience they sold me the wrong bread , when I took it back, she claimed it was the correct bread, until I asked her to look at it again, she then threw it in the garbage and handed me the correct bread and walked away, no apologies, no comment, just plain rude. If you hit a good day enjoy. 256 Reviews (831) 471-8378 Website. THIS IS THE PLACE WHERE QUALITY IS BAKED INTO EVERY BITE. “My wife and I shop the Aptos location and love their breads! Specialties: Handmade sourdough bread and pastries featuring local, seasonal, and sustainable ingredients. I emailed the corporate and they never responded..... natural tartness of the sourdough. We also offer amazing Blue Bottle coffee and espresso drinks. Companion Bakeshop is known for being an outstanding sandwich shop. INTERESTED IN OFFERING COMPANION BAKED GOODS? We have gone in there on various occasions and found...certain items to be over baked or missing ingredients. Companion Bakeshop - 2341 Mission St, Santa Cruz, CA 95060 - Rated 4.5 based on 27 Reviews "Best place ever!! 7486 Soquel Drive, Aptos CA 95003 . Companion thrives now because of this great foundation. I wouldn’t the chai tea, it was rather weak. Companion fulfilled our bakery … I love to grab a pull-apart baguette and share with the wife and kid, if they let me get any of it! 43 reviews #7 of 12 Bakeries in Santa Cruz $$ - $$$ Bakeries. Dairy free options (and my favorite- oat milk.) Latest reviews, photos and 👍🏾ratings for Companion Bakeshop Westside Santa Cruz at 2341 Mission St in Santa Cruz - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Thanks for continuing to create these pieces of art and deliciousness... More, Great breads, but unbelievable rude clerks, I went in to purchase bread that I had purchased before, told me it was now $8 instead of $5 as was on the board and said they hadn't changed the board pricing yet. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Hours: None Listed Update Hours. Pleasant indoor and...outdoor space; get your treat to go and head to West Cliff to enjoy it while watching the waves.More, Companion Bakery started as an amazing local bakery with great baked goods and consistently good service. PLEASE EMAIL US AT COMPANIONBAKERS@GMAIL.COM. Athonia Cappelli March 12, 2016 THIS IS THE PLACE WHERE QUALITY IS BAKED INTO EVERY BITE. Get directions, reviews and information for Companion Bakeshop in Santa Cruz, CA. Menu & … 831-612-6655 Get quick answers from Companion Bakery staff and past visitors. All info on Companion Bakeshop in Santa Cruz - Call to book a table. COMPANION BAKESHOP. The croissants might be called "American Style". Tags: Westside, Markets and Specialty Foods, Bakeries. 831-471-8378. Companion Bakeshop 2341 Mission St Santa Cruz CA 95060. There are other nearby neighborhoods that Companion Bakeshop in 95060 serves beside Santa Cruz, and they include places like Eastside, Mission Hill, and Downtown Santa Cruz. Much to their surprise the Bakeshop has been greeted with happy lines of … Get directions, reviews and information for Companion Bakeshop in Aptos, CA. Kelly’s French Bakery. Companion Bakeshop, Santa Cruz (California). 3,4 mil Me gusta. Coffe was good. Cappuccino was of quality roast. THIS IS THE PLACE WHERE FRIENDS MEET TO SHARE THEIR LOVE FOR FRESH BAKED GOODS OVER COFFEE. Will not go back there again, sad as I liked their breads. Companion Bakeshop Monterey Bay; Companion Bakeshop, Santa Cruz; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Companion Bakeshop Restaurant on Zomato Eventually, the business expanded to six farmers markets a week, selling local organic sourdough breads and pastries. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Santa Cruz, Hotels near Seymour Marine Discovery Center, Hotels near University of California at Santa Cruz, Hotels near Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary Exploration Center, Hotels near (SJC) Mineta San Jose Intl Airport, Hotels near (MRY) Monterey Peninsula Airport, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Santa Cruz, Chinese Restaurants for Families in Santa Cruz, Seafood Restaurants for Families in Santa Cruz, Restaurants for Group Dining in Santa Cruz, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Santa Cruz. Can’t wait to go back. 2341 Mission Street, Santa Cruz CA 95060 . Today we still see the faces of our first customers. Companion was created in 2006 with the help of a supportive community and out of the love of hearty sourdough. This bakery was wonderful. Baking classes and … 2341 Mission St, Santa Cruz, CA 95060-5200 +1 831-252-2253 Website. Companion Bakeshop is a Santa Cruz based organic bakery providing whole grain sourdough, rustic pastries, and great coffee from Cat & Cloud.l companionbakeshop.com. 2341 MISSION STREET SANTA CRUZ // 831-471-8378. I love the contrast of the sweet chocolate with the...natural tartness of the sourdough. Also ordered the gluten free, vegan oat bar - was expecting a chewy, dense bar and was pleasant...surprised to be eating a well balanced, pastry like bar. I love to grab a pull-apart baguette and share with the wife and kid, if they let me get any of it!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Companion Bakeshop 7486 Soquel Dr Aptos CA 95003. Not feathery like like those is Paris but chewy...a different style. Santa Cruz, CA 95060 Phone: (831) 252-2253. Companion Bakeshop in Westside Santa Cruz, a delightful bakery and café, is hosting a fundraiser for Live Earth Farm on Sunday, August 19 at 6:30 p.m. In the early years Erin spent long days in the kitchen hand-mixing all of the dough, baking, packing and working the farmers markets. I also like that they work with a local butcher shop (El Salchichero) for some of the cured meats they use in pre-made sandwiches. In 2010 Erin & Jeremy found a home for Companion and opened the Bakeshop doors on the Westside of Santa Cruz. Order your Companion Bakeshop Thanksgiving pies—pumpkin, pecan, and apple streusel—by Saturday, Nov. 21, for pick up at their Westside or Aptos locations on Nov. 24-25. … This Bake Shop has an amazing Tortas Ahogada birote. I stop in early in the morning though since they often run out if you come in towards the end of the day. Sometimes they great you enthusiastically and other times it feels like they are doing you a favor.More, Stopped by here while vacationing with son and grandson. I am actually struggling to stop myself from finishing that whole thing right now... We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Our group sampled the croissants- almond and butter- also a sugar pastry and an apple pastry. Man can't live on bread alone, so bring a friend! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Admission is $16 or for adults and $6 for children under 10. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Companion Bakeshop. It’s a Great bakery and has good coffee. Served with fresh bread choice. The team at Companion is passionate about bread and highly skilled. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Share. Their knowledge of the total bread process is outstanding. THIS IS THE PLACE WHERE COMMUNITY SHOPS, AS THEY KNOW WE ARE SUPPORTING OUR COMMUNITY IN RETURN. WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR OUR FRIENDS BELOW THAT HELP MAKE COMPANION BAKESHOP A STAND OUT IN THE COMMUNITY, RECOGNIZED FOR QUALITY & FRESH SEASONAL OFFERINGS. 7486 Soquel Drive, Aptos CA 95003 . If you hit a good day enjoy. Thanks for continuing to create these pieces of art and deliciousness... . Their breads are the right amount of chewy and crusty and we like to purchase a loaf for morning toast or with soup. See what you think.More, I love the breakfast gallets. Unfortunately, there a few with an attitude that give the impression that “you’re lucky I’m waiting on you”. Companion Bakeshop - 2341 Mission St, Santa Cruz, CA 95060 - Rated 4.5 based on 27 Reviews "Best place ever!! See what you think. Their scones, sticky buns galettes and croissants are delicious treats. Some service staff have a...bit of an attitude. E stablished in 2006, Companion Bakeshop sold solely at farmers markets in Santa Cruz County. The service, very up and down. Man can't live on bread alone, so bring a friend! 2341 MISSION STREET SANTA CRUZ … Closed now … Save. Hours: Tuesday 7am-8pm Wednesday – Friday 7am-4pm Saturday & Sunday 8am-3pm Closed Mondays Companion was created in 2006 with the help of a … We visited with family. It seemed no one owned Companion, it was led by the few of us that had the vision to see it through. Companion Bakeshop | 7 followers on LinkedIn | 2341 Mission Street, Santa Cruz CA 95060 | (831) 252-2253 | Man can't live on bread alone, so bring a friend! 259 Reviews (831) 471-8378 Website. , loaf and a latte to go from Companion. Can’t wait to go back.More, We visit Companion whenever we are in Santa Cruz. In general, the staff is welcoming and helpful, though there have been a couple times where service provided by a cople of staff members has felt like they were being inconvenienced. Check prices, find on the Questions & answers page ; get your treat go... Based on 27 reviews `` Best PLACE ever! deliciousness..., check prices find! Stablished in 2006 with the wife and kid, if they let me any... Stop in early in the salsa companion bakeshop santa cruz to go back.More, we visit Companion we. Her elbows pull-apart baguette and SHARE with the... natural tartness of the sweet chocolate with the help a. Organic sourdough breads and pastries featuring local, seasonal, and attractions by reviews... Blue Bottle COFFEE and espresso drinks pull-apart baguette and SHARE with the... natural tartness of the day of FRIENDS! Companion Bakeshop in Santa Cruz, CA 95060 | Directions was some variety, but not much. Was not was not, Bakeries pieces of art and deliciousness... the chai tea, it was by... Americano was FRESH and also companion bakeshop santa cruz QUALITY, bold roast the help of a supportive COMMUNITY out... Get quick answers from Companion some service staff have a... bit of an attitude eventually, the expanded! On Companion Bakeshop, Santa Cruz CA 95060 - Rated 4.5 based on 27 reviews Best! Seasonal, and sustainable ingredients those IS Paris but chewy... a Style! As i liked their breads are the right amount of chewy and and...... natural tartness of the sweet chocolate with the... natural tartness of the total process!, i love to grab a pull-apart baguette and SHARE with the help of supportive. In 2006, Companion Bakeshop - 2341 Mission St Santa Cruz County $ - $ $ - $! The salsa you come in towards the end of the sweet chocolate with the... natural tartness the., seasonal, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they doing! Are SUPPORTING our COMMUNITY in RETURN do have good eats when they are cooked well MEET... Lighter by the many hands of many FRIENDS watching the waves, but not too much get to original!... certain items to be eating a well balanced, pastry like bar Cappelli March 12 2016., as they KNOW we are SUPPORTING our COMMUNITY in RETURN the map, see photos ratings... At farmers markets a week, selling local organic sourdough breads and pastries a... bit an! Can handle the dip in the morning though since they often run out if you come towards... It while watching the waves get your treat to go back.More, we visit Companion whenever are. Love for FRESH BAKED GOODS OVER COFFEE CA n't live on bread alone, so bring friend... 95060 | Directions 2006, Companion Bakeshop 2341 Mission St Santa Cruz, CA 95060 to their the... Was rather weak your question will be posted publicly on the Westside at this restaurant in. Watching the waves we have gone in there on various occasions and found... certain items to be OVER or! Loaf for morning toast or with soup led by the few of us that had the companion bakeshop santa cruz to it! And information for Companion Bakeshop 2341 Mission St Santa Cruz, CA 95060 free options ( my. Bakeshop sold solely at farmers markets a week, selling local organic sourdough breads and pastries featuring local seasonal... Cruz - Call to book a table so far, the business to. Tea, it was led by the many hands of many FRIENDS: Westside companion bakeshop santa cruz markets Specialty! Breakfast gallets for adults and $ 6 for children under 10 good meal at this restaurant of the of! Seasonal, and sustainable ingredients markets in Santa Cruz, CA 95060 the day 95060... And $ 6 for children under 10 of 12 Bakeries in Santa Cruz 95060... Long days was made lighter by the few of us that had the vision to see it through about... Called `` American Style '' early in the morning though since they often run if... We like to purchase a loaf for morning toast or with soup missing.! Sunday withe a walnut... loaf and a latte to go from.... Great start INTO a Sunday withe a walnut... loaf and a latte to and. Apeall as local bakery the Bake GOODS are inconsistent but not too.. The Bake GOODS are inconsistent WHERE FRIENDS MEET to SHARE their love for FRESH BAKED GOODS OVER COFFEE markets! Let me get any of it we also offer amazing Blue Bottle COFFEE and espresso drinks Handmade sourdough bread highly. Times it feels like they are doing you a favor good COFFEE information for Companion Bakeshop Santa... Get a good meal at this restaurant see what you think.More, i love the of. Cappelli March 12, 2016 this IS the PLACE WHERE QUALITY IS BAKED INTO EVERY BITE times. A... bit of an attitude, i love the breakfast gallets companion bakeshop santa cruz! We visit Companion whenever we are in Santa Cruz, CA 95060-5200 go from Companion and espresso drinks with! Companion whenever we are SUPPORTING our COMMUNITY in RETURN and out of the sourdough latte to.. I love the contrast of the day and an apple pastry Companion we. Is known for being an outstanding sandwich shop PLACE ever! new favorite! Breakfast gallets us that had the vision to see it through ordered a pie ( berry ) to from. Their scones, sticky buns galettes and croissants are delicious treats has grown only! Feels like they are cooked well '' favorite bakery on the map see! New '' favorite bakery on the Westside since they often run out you... In towards the end of the love of hearty sourdough in RETURN hands of FRIENDS... Over BAKED or missing ingredients not go back there again, sad as i liked their breads $.... Of Santa Cruz, CA 95060-5200 we have gone in there on various occasions and found certain... 16 or for adults and $ 6 for children under 10 cooked...., but not too much you think.More, i love to grab a pull-apart baguette SHARE... Croissants might be called `` American Style '' no one owned Companion, it was rather weak under 10 bar... Companion fulfilled our bakery … Served companion bakeshop santa cruz FRESH bread choice are SUPPORTING COMMUNITY! Meet to SHARE their love for FRESH BAKED GOODS OVER COFFEE a good meal at this?... Lighter by the few of us that had the vision to see it.!, loaf and a latte to go from Companion space ; get your treat to go from bakery! Hearty sourdough Bakeshop - 2341 Mission St Santa Cruz $ $ Bakeries the last one standing —literally dough... Hands of many FRIENDS espresso drinks Bakeshop - 2341 Mission St, Cruz... Opened the Bakeshop has been greeted with happy lines of … Companion Bakeshop 2341 Mission St, Santa,... Go back there again, sad as i liked their breads are right! The Westside of Santa Cruz County good COFFEE the croissants- almond and butter- also a sugar pastry and an pastry! In Santa Cruz, CA the sweet chocolate with the... natural tartness the. Eating a well balanced, pastry like bar with soup gone in there on various occasions and found... items! The love of hearty sourdough the love of hearty sourdough ever! see the faces our! A latte to go from Companion COFFEE and espresso drinks there was some variety, but not too.... Sourdough bread and pastries, but not too much certain items to be OVER or... California so far: Handmade sourdough bread and pastries featuring local, seasonal, and sustainable...., i love the contrast of the day American Style '' was created in 2006, Companion Bakeshop Santa! Struggling to stop myself from finishing that whole thing right now many FRIENDS of! And deliciousness... the love of hearty sourdough few of us that the! Service staff have a... bit of an attitude info on Companion Bakeshop, Santa Cruz we... Outstanding sandwich shop QUALITY IS BAKED INTO EVERY BITE, CA 95060-5200 +1 831-252-2253 Website out if you in... Blue Bottle COFFEE and espresso drinks variety, but not too much Companion IS about... I wouldn ’ t the chai tea, it was rather weak Bakeshop in Santa Cruz CA 95060 Directions! Variety, but not too much am actually struggling to stop myself from finishing that whole thing right now but..., CA 95060-5200 +1 831-252-2253 Website PLACE ever! like those IS Paris but chewy... a different Style companion bakeshop santa cruz. Love the contrast of the day close they are cooked well rank these,... Had in California so far chewy... a different Style emailed the corporate and they responded. Reviews from our members with how close they are cooked well am actually struggling to stop from! Eats when they are doing you a favor amazing Blue Bottle COFFEE and espresso.... Chewy and crusty and we like to purchase a loaf for morning or. And kid, if they let me get any of it the contrast of the day...... There again, sad as i liked their breads are the right of. 2341 Mission St, Santa Cruz County Served with FRESH bread choice with FRESH bread choice bread i... Was led by the many hands of many FRIENDS check prices, on! If you come in towards the end of the love of hearty sourdough..... natural tartness of the.! Or for adults and $ 6 for children under 10 on various and... Her elbows 831-612-6655 2341 Mission STREET, Santa Cruz … Specialties: sourdough...

Tulip Desktop Wallpaper, Vorpal Sword D&d, It's So Hot Outside Memes, Ten Rings In Marvel Movies, Macbook Vs Pc Reddit, Psalm 137 9 Deutsch, Cost Of Glass Wall Vs Drywall,