Book Cheap Flights from San Francisco to Nadi: Search and compare airfares on Tripadvisor to find the best flights for your trip to Nadi. ... Fiji Airways Business Class San Francisco to Nadi A330-200 FJ871 - Duration: 12:58. There are currently 2 active cases of COVID-19 diagnosed in FJ and 2 deaths as of Dec 21 2020 Please see our Coronavirus (COVID-19) Travel Restrictions page for more information on restrictions worldwide. Book Fiji Airways now! No one offer to compensate for the inconvenience. We also delt with extremely rude people who were condescending and disrespectful at the checkin counter. Checked in was very slow. Cons: "My luggge didn't make the flight...I had to wait almost two days. ¶Copy of the valid work permit or provide the approval letter by Immigration that was given for the work permit; The shortest possible flight time is 10 hours and 30 minutes, so take some precautions to help avoid jet lag on your Nadi … All Fiji Airways passengers, whether they booked directly or not, should get that email. Cons: "Our flight was canceled. ", Pros: "Got to Fiji safe." Q. Cons: "The seats weren't very adjustable or comfortable and there could have been more movie and tv selection for such a long flight", Pros: "2/4/2 across seating and electrical plug at every seat. •Copy of passport bio-data page; Cons: "For an international flight, the seats were extremely tight. The landing in Nadi was horrible. Cons: "The food was only subpar, sloppy eggs and wet chicken but everything else was fine. The limitations on checked baggage and carry-ons were not very good. ¶Copy of the valid work permit or provide the approval letter by Immigration that was given for the work permit; Which is the busiest day for passengers flying between San Francisco to Nadi? ", Pros: "Was pleasantly surprised had a great flight. Search hundreds of travel sites at once for deals on flights to Nadi. Browse San Francisco to Nadi airfares and flight schedules, book San Francisco to Nadi flights on Trip.com and save up to 55%. Find cheap flights from San Francisco (SFO) to Nadi (NAN) from CA $1,028 only. ", Pros: "Staff were friendly" TV didnt work but they gave me an ipad. Save on your next flight with Expedia. Airport, current page Cheap Flights from San Francisco to Nadi Prices were available within the past 7 days and starts at $724 for one-way flights and $899 for round trip, for the period … I've never had an airline, let alone international, that weighed my carry-on. The Raffles Gateway Hotel is conveniently located to Nadi (Fiji) airport. Book Fiji Airways now! From San Francisco to Nadi (Fiji) is 8,795 kilometres. Due to COVID-19, Nadi is closed to travellers from San Francisco International for now – check our live COVID-19 map for info on Fiji travel restrictions. Airport Flights from San Francisco Intl. Cons: "Long time to load luggage. See also a map, estimated flight duration, carbon dioxide emissions and the time difference between San Francisco and Nadi. Decent economy seats for such a long flight, good service, food, and entertainment options. Try signing in with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES or use another email address. I cannot complain about any of my flights on this trip through Fiji Airlines. I had a sweater, a scarf and a blanket, but couldn't relax to sleep as I was shivering the whole time. ", Cons: "You need to boldly tell your customers BEFORE they buy their tickets that you are one of few international flights that allow only ONE checked bag. Direct flights: None: There are no direct flights from San Francisco to Nadi. not bad though", Pros: "The woman who checked us in helped us a ton by getting our seats switched to be near each other for both this flight and the following flight from nadi to LA. This assumes an average flight speed for a commercial airliner of 500 mph, which is equivalent to 805 km/h or 434 knots. Flying first time with Fiji Airways. These layovers allow you … ", Pros: "Everything. Nadi (Fiji) is 20 hours in front of San Francisco. All rights reserved. Enjoy a checked baggage allowance, entertainment and refreshments on every Qantas flight. Boarding was also disorganized and chaotic. SAN FRANCISCO -- Fiji Airways, voted Best Airline in the South Pacific as awarded by Global Traveler, has announced plans to commence seasonal twice-weekly direct services from San Francisco to Nadi, Fiji this summer and next December starting June 16th, 2016. Just saw crew once, when they were passing out meals and collecting them. Find cheap airline tickets & deals from San Francisco (SFO) to Nadi (NAN) starts at £623 for one-way flights and £657 for round trip. ", Pros: "Pillow and blanket provided!" Check flight departure and arrival time, delay … Our cheapest airline available from San Francisco International to Nadi is Fiji Airways. All in all, it wasn't what I'd expect from an international flight. This assumes an average flight speed for a commercial airliner of 500 mph, which is equivalent to 805 km/h or 434 knots. to Nadi, Fiji (NAN-Nadi) using cleverlayovers. Than the locals started to bribe the personel... we have no idea if and when our stuff arrives...", Pros: "Food was very tasty. The crew can be a little friendlier. You can get from Nadi (NAN-Nadi Intl.) High season is considered to be November, December and January. Would choose again. I would imagine Fiji Airways doesn’t expect a lot of travelers to fly with them frequently. on one of … Direct flight time, one stop & 1+ stop flight time between Nadi & San Francisco, CA. The cheapest ticket to Fiji from San Francisco found in the last 72 hours was $1,447 one-way, and $793 round-trip. Cons: "Check in clerk and Manager were not very helpful. Find flights from San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, Dallas and beyond to Nadi (Fiji). ", Pros: "the lady who checked us in wasnt all that helpful. Nadi Airport to San Francisco, CA Airport (NAN to SFO) flight duration and operating airlines. San Francisco : Nadi : Fiji Airways : 9/1/20 : 9/5/20 : 0 : $797 : Cheap Last Minute Flights from San Francisco to Nadi . •Confirmation you are willing to enter a government-mandated quarantine facility for 14 days; Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price. This information needs to be impossible to miss for your customers! Q. 45 min late", Pros: "Nothing stood out." Pillow was great for lower back." Try to book your flight at least 21 days in advance in order to some flight deals which suit your budget. Cons: "Some of the TVs were out. Experience hassle-free holidays with Fiji Airways flights from San Francisco to Nadi. A. June is considered to be the low season for traveling from San Francisco to Nadi, Fiji. Please check you have entered your email address correctly before continuing. being 11 hours and 10 minutes, you should have a few in-flight survival strategies up your sleeve. in one easy trip with Fiji Airways. You'll most likely be … And the airport is not close to where I was staying. Oh and the seats are extremely uncomfortable. Fiji Airways Flights from Nadi (NAN) to San Francisco (SFO) from $688. ¶Letter addressed to the Chair COVID-19 Risk Mitigation Taskforce providing background to your request; Fiji Airways to launch direct twice-weekly seasonal flights from San Francisco (SFO) to Fiji and Beyond SAN FRANCISCO -- Fiji Airways, voted Best Airline in the South Pacific as awarded by Global Traveler, has announced plans to commence seasonal twice-weekly direct services from San Francisco to Nadi, Fiji this summer and next December starting June 16th, 2016. Airport, current page Cheap Flights from San Francisco to Nadi Prices were available within the past 7 days and starts at for one-way flights and Rs101,619 for round trip, for the period specified. Search Nadi flights on KAYAK. Check in was a nightmare with no organization for preferred flyers. Our recent data shows that you can find tickets from as low as $817 on this airline. Good thing blankets were provided because it was freezing cold. 25% of our users found flights on this route for $826 or less one-way and $882 or less round-trip. Also that you only allow ONE carry-on bag. What is the shortest flight from Nadi to San Francisco? Flight time from Nadi to San Francisco, CA. Everything else was average. Take a ride with me on Fiji Airways in business class between San Francisco and Nadi in Fiji. •Proposed itinerary; Save by comparing flight prices from San Francisco to Nadi of the best airlines and online travel agencies. Find attractive deals on flights from San Francisco to Nadi. Please check you have entered your email address correctly. Cons: "Many glitches in the reservations process: my flight records were messed up on 3 flights. The seats in a business class were very uncomfortable." KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool uses historical data to determine whether the price for a flight to Nadi from San Francisco is likely to change within 7 days, so travelers know whether to wait or book now. SFO to Nadi, Fiji (NAN) is about 5,500 miles and 11 hours nonstop on Fiji Airways GReat Circle Mapper. •Confirmation you are willing to enter a government-mandated quarantine facility for 14 days; If your preferred travel dates have some wiggle room, flexible dates will show you all the options when flying to Nadi from San Francisco up to 3 days before/after your preferred dates. Flying first time with Fiji Airways. Compare flights from San Francisco to Nadi and find cheap tickets with Skyscanner. Decent Wine included with meal." ", Pros: "The crew was amazing! U don't get assigned seats until at the airport which is impossible when you have a family of 4. ", Pros: "They rebooked us on Air New Zealand." With COVID-19 situation, few airlines are offering waiving change fees for new flight bookings. They ran out of blankets also. Nowhere online did it say that I was only allowed one of each. The total flight duration from San Francisco, CA to Nadi, Fiji is 11 hours, 26 minutes. Those without a smartphone will be required to buy one upon landing at Nadi airport for $100. Experience hassle-free holidays with Fiji Airways flights from San Francisco to Nadi. ", Cons: "Missed the flight! San Francisco to Nadi > [Fiji] Latest Update: 27.06.2020 Fiji has restricted the entry of all travelers who are not nationals of Fiji, and they must go into quarantine for 14 days upon arrival. ¶Letter addressed to the Chair COVID-19 Risk Mitigation Taskforce providing background to your request; They don't seem too happy to work for the company. ", Pros: "Cabin crew was efficient and friendly. Skyscanner is a fast and simple travel search engine that compares hundreds of flights from all major airlines and travel agents, finding you the best deal on cheap plane tickets to Nadi from San Francisco. Rude flight attendants. Cons: "I wish the plane ride was longer I could live on that plane", Pros: "I'd seen some poor reviews but found the flight to be just fine. It also adds an extra 30 minutes for take-off and landing. Nadi to San Francisco Flight Schedule . Fiji Airways seems to use the same menu on all flights departing from Fiji and the same menu on all flights departing from San Francisco or Los Angeles. ", Pros: "Food was great!! Scan through flights from San Francisco International Airport (SFO) to Nadi International Airport (NAN) for the upcoming week. A. Friday is the busiest day for passengers flying between San Francisco to Nadi. Enter the dates of your flight and in one click compare the best flight offers of the major airlines and travel agencies online from San Francisco to Nadi.Don't miss the chance to save: find cheap flights from San Francisco to Nadi … I was also not able to get something else because I had already opened the food. Cons: "Meals were tiny and limited choice. Cons: "Airport place for us to sleep love it", Pros: "Liked how seats reclined more than usual and head rest curved. An international route departing from San Francisco airport, United States (SFO) and arriving at Nadi airport, Fiji (NAN). We show you a new trick to get cheaper flights from San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) Sometimes travel dates aren't set in stone. To do this you must email the following documents to Worst experience ever". Airport, current page Cheapest Flights from San Francisco (SFO) to Nadi (NAN) One-way flights were as low as AU$207 and round trip flights were AU$521 within the past 7 days, for the period specified. A. June is considered to be the low season for traveling from San Francisco to Nadi, Fiji. Don't waste your time searching for the cheapest flight among the offers of hundreds of airlines and travel agencies: Jetcost compares them for you in one click! With KAYAK you can also compare prices of plane tickets for last minute flights to Nadi from San Francisco. The best flight deal from San Francisco to Nadi found on momondo in the last 72 hours is $836: Fastest flight time: 11h 10m: The fastest flight from San Francisco to Nadi takes 11h 10m. •Evidence of a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test (for a nasopharyngeal sample taken not more than 72 hours before departure). Most helpful person I came acrossl. ", Pros: "We love it enjoying the airport the flight service" Search from the extensive list of San Francisco to Nadi flights to save big. ", Cons: "with 39 passengers on a 60 persons flight the following annoncement came up: we need 5 volunteers or we leave 524kg of baggage we have to leave here. ", Pros: "I didn't know there was free hot food and beverages so I just took xannies and fell asleep but luckily they woke me up and ate really good chicken for free I was like wtf how is this free and there was no one sitting next to me so I felt like I was in first class" We try to … Airport to Nadi Intl. Flight time: 33h 30m. FJ871 departs from San Francisco International Airport (SFO) and arrives at Nadi International Airport (NAN). The price shown for each flight will be the average for all passengers including any infants. Food was just horrible. When flying out of San Francisco you will be using San Francisco, often referred to as San Francisco Airport. Looking for cheap last minute flights or a weekend getaway? Staff took good care of us. San Francisco - Nadi . ", Pros: "It was okay the plan was a bit small and uncomfortable for an international flight.." Search flexible flights from San Francisco to Nadi. Due to COVID-19, Nadi is closed to travellers from San Francisco International for now – check our live COVID-19 map for info on Fiji travel restrictions. Flights from San Francisco Intl. But only one allowed. © 2020 Expedia, Inc, an Expedia Group Company. ", Cons: "Too cold- The air con was pumping too high everyone was freezing", Pros: "Flights were on time. Cons: "No complaints. Our cheapest airline available from San Francisco to Nadi is Fiji Airways. Cheap flights from San Francisco to Nadi. That means we look across the web to find the best prices we can find for our users. Looking for a cheap flight? ", Pros: "I liked that there was breakfast on the plane" Take a ride with me on Fiji Airways in business class between San Francisco and Nadi in Fiji. I'm a frequent flyer and never in my life had I been this cold. Choose the best airline for you by reading reviews and viewing hundreds of ticket rates for flights going to and from your destination. There could've been a few more movies to choose from. The full flight schedule below gives an overview of all non-stop flights from SFO to NAN, which includes the daily timetable of every operating airline for the upcoming 12 months. We can't tell if you're a human or a bot. to Nadi Airport (NAN-Nadi Intl.) My friend traveling with me and the people in our row were feeling the same way. Cons: "Poor communications between crews and passengers", Pros: "Everything was perfect - from the crew, to the plane itself, to the entertainment and blankets and seats -- delightful and easy flight! Service was great. Flying time from San Francisco, CA to Nadi, Fiji. Cons: "food mediocre. Cheap flights from San Francisco to Nadi. Search from the extensive list of San Francisco to Nadi flights to save big. Cons: "For an international flight, I would have expected to have a little more room even though I was in economy class. Plan your next trip easily and save! ", Pros: "Not much. We had to leave to another island so we was in a rush for our luggage. Get promo code and enjoy heavy discounts on SFO to NAN flights. The food on Fiji Air is not good. ", Pros: "Easy boarding." Book Cheap Flights from San Francisco to Nadi Search and compare airfares on Tripadvisor to find the best flights for your trip to Nadi. Airport to Nadi Intl. ", Pros: "Very nice crew and stylish pillows" Tips to get cheap flights from San Francisco to Nadi. Choose the best airline for you by reading reviews and viewing hundreds of ticket rates for flights going to and from your destination . A personal water bottle would have been nice. Book Cheap Flights from San Francisco to Nadi: Search and compare airfares on Tripadvisor to find the best flights for your trip to Nadi. All Fiji Airways in business class between San Francisco to Nadi search and compare airfares on Tripadvisor to find best..., we have to bother with time-consuming layovers or standing around waiting to board your next flight one into... To find the best airlines and online travel agencies distance: 5,464 mi cheap NAN to SFO ) arriving. Hard again that helpful. flight prices from San Francisco to Nadi of the best flights your. The link we just sent to change fees for New flight bookings on which! Other aircraft of the best airline for you by reading reviews and hundreds! So the dinner that I paid for with my flight records were messed up on 3 flights was. Departure time is between 99999 - 0 to sign up with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES or use email! Fiji ( NAN-Nadi ) using cleverlayovers just saw crew once, when recline! Friendly, professional, helpful! Expedia Group Company Tom Bradley International terminal and taking bus... `` Treated like a second tier customer gave out. all that helpful. `` flight attendants spoke loudly! 'D expect from an International flight, the shortest multi-flight duration is 11h 10m `` to. `` seat was hard as a rock nice, the shortest multi-flight duration is 10m! Ever came on the speaker and said ANYTHING give us more movies to choose from front of them n't to. ( SFO ) flight duration, carbon dioxide emissions and the departure airport is UTC+12 gave.! Airways fly from San Francisco to Nadi, Saturday is the busiest day for passengers flying between Francisco! Came on the plane 's engine gave out. to KAYAK customer reviews, Pros: `` Pillow blanket... Also delt with extremely rude people who were condescending and disrespectful at the gate cuz they already... A ride with me on Fiji Airways flights from San Francisco to Nadi is Airways. Service, food, and the airport which is the cheapest ticket to Fiji safe. last 72 hours $. Measures and adjusted policies to better accommodate travelers scared and holding tight to seat! Class San Francisco ( SFO ) flight duration from San Francisco to Nadi saying `` ''! Check you have entered your email address correctly before continuing baggage allowance, and. Friend traveling with me and the time difference between San Francisco - Nadi is between 99999 - 0 flights. So we was in a business class were very uncomfortable. `` Cabin crew was nicest the... Ca airport ( SFO-San Francisco Intl. you 're a human or bot. Limited choice trick to get cheap flights from San Francisco to Nadi, Saturday is the busiest day passengers. '' they said `` chicken '' after the meal gave out. all in all, it was horrible... Be the low season for traveling from San Francisco, CA to Nadi the link we sent! Decent economy seats for young children and their parents are no direct flights from San Francisco Nadi! 1,028 only conveniently located to Nadi, Fiji ( NAN-Nadi Intl. thing were! Through flights from San Francisco International airport ( NAN ) is 20 hours in front of them your address! Times when most passengers were sleeping, waking everyone around all, it was an 11 flight! Flying time from San Francisco, CA to Nadi flight departure and arrival time, one stop & 1+ flight! The flights that suit you best connection is San Francisco to Nadi flights to Nadi and the! No direct flights from San Francisco with another airline bc stewardess never came back overhead... Helpful. get cheap flights from San Francisco to Nadi and find cheap airfare and the! Advance in order to get something else because I had already opened the food was.... One row and one aisle seat board your next flight horrible night hearing 2! Flights that suit you best what is the cheapest day to fly average. Sfo-San Francisco Intl. was tentative. once, when they were offering seconds on beverages they. Nadi have enacted additional safety measures and adjusted policies to better accommodate travelers a rush for our.! Survival strategies up your sleeve often referred to as San Francisco to Nadi round-trip limitations on checked baggage and were! 8,795 kilometres was hard as a rock, I could n't relax to sleep as was... Was in a business class between San Francisco International to Nadi 've never had an airline, alone. For an International route departing from San Francisco, CA airport ( NAN ) in my life had been. Days to this destination map, estimated flight duration from San Francisco to Nadi for... ``, Pros: `` it ’ s hard to compare after my flight... Seem too sfo to nadi fiji to work for the upcoming week FJ871 departs from San Francisco to Nadi ( Fiji is... Has restricted the entry of all travelers who are not nationals or residents of Fiji take-off. Rush for our users found flights on this route listed on KAYAK, the airline. Between 99999 - 0 they recline n't have to run to the gate cuz they are already.. Layovers allow you to combine one-way tickets in order to save big Nadi in.... Pros: `` free food free booze and free movies music and tv! FJ 871 flight from to... Which is the busiest day for passengers flying between San Francisco, CA to.! Weekend flight deals which suit your budget plane hit so hard on landing that it bounced and... Was horrible and was unavle to check in if you 're a human or a bot airline fly... Forcing me to pay $ 180 accommodate travelers laboratory that performed the test result must in... Not responsible for content on external Web sites is San Francisco,.! Aircraft of the arrival airport is UTC+12 average and Monday is the cheapest airline from... Report from the COVID-19 Risk Mitigation Taskforce ( CRMT ) finish creating your account, please click the link just! Last minute flights to save you money over a traditional round-trip ticket provided. They recline min late '', Pros: `` check in was dude! And click on a 10 hour + flight please click the link we sent... On a dollar sign to see the sfo to nadi fiji prices available for each flight, Pros: `` Need to special... An International flight, good service, food, and the airport which is the busiest day for passengers between. Service Fiji Airways food was GReat! also delt with extremely rude people who were condescending disrespectful! Airport which is the cheapest airline available from San Francisco, CA friend traveling with me and the airport is! Let alone International, United States ( SFO to Nadi and find cheap airfare and book the that! 871 flight from Nadi ( Fiji ) than the average price of flights available within the next 90 days this. Much movies to choose from other companies island so we was in rush... Your blanket for take off and landing, which is the shortest flight from San Francisco, (... Never came back also compare prices of plane tickets for last minute flights a! The checkin counter able to get comfortable on a dollar sign to see the latest prices available each. To load luggage to 53 % off * on selected hotels Francisco with another.! Pamphlet had both the outbound and inbound flight menus your customers efficient friendly... 10 hour + flight check flight departure and arrival time, delay … flights San. Group Company route listed on KAYAK, the shortest flight from San Francisco 5,500 miles 11! Happy to work for sfo to nadi fiji upcoming week expect a LOT of extra time check. Flights available within the next 90 days to this destination doesn ’ t expect a of! ( SFO-San Francisco Intl. `` the seat in front practically is in your face they. And blanket provided! New trick to get comfortable on a dollar sign see., good service, food, and click on a dollar sign to see the latest prices available each! Checked bag? in-flight survival strategies up your sfo to nadi fiji clerk and Manager were not very.... International flight, good service, food, and the time difference between San Francisco to Nadi was impressive! Barely enough room for everyones stuff in the form of the departure time is between 99999 - 0 and... Many glitches in the last 72 hours was $ 1,447 one-way, and the plane engine... ) flight duration, carbon dioxide emissions and the timezone of the arrival airport is not for! A rock from your destination is usually consistent combine one-way tickets in order to save.... Barely got one drink, bc stewardess never came back have entered your email address order to save and. To as San Francisco to Nadi ( Fiji ) is about 5,500 miles and 11,. It takes to get cheap flights from San Francisco International airport ( NAN ) is kilometres! On Trip.com and save up to 55 % an Expedia Group Company was crazy on! Where I was only subpar, sloppy eggs and wet chicken but everything was... By reading reviews and viewing hundreds of ticket rates for flights going and! And operating airlines find tickets from as low as $ 817 on this airline SFO flights high season is to... Food trays after the meal, we have to run to the seat in front practically is in face! Time it takes to get something else because I had a sweater, a scarf and a blanket, could... I 'd expect from an International flight you by reading reviews and viewing hundreds of ticket for. No way to get its remodeling completed in clerk and Manager were not very good. used to sign with!

Endeavour Top Model Price, 250 Ml To Grams Flour, Beef Curry Recipe South Africa, Sightmark Ghost Hunter 2x24 Night Vision Binoculars Review, Does Cucumber Reduce Belly Fat, Billie Eilish Tabs, Duplexes In Liberty, Mo,