I wanted to kick my regular BLT up a notch and threw together some Avocado-Sriracha Mayo. While bacon bakes, process avocado, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt in a food processor until smooth. Creamy, mayonnaise-marinated tomatoes, romaine lettuce and diced avocados are topped with pieces of lean bacon. Adding slices of creamy avocado to your traditional BLT sandwich transforms it into something special. And are they ever in season right now. INGREDIENTS 1 Tbsp. I love a BLT for lunch, if made with center cut bacon and whole grain bread it’s lighter than a traditional BLT and a great sandwich to pack for lunch. Hellmann's® or Best Foods Organic Original Mayonnaise Today for this Ultimate BLT(A) Sandwich, we’re talking thick cut pepper bacon, home grown tomatoes, a special Duke’s mayo mix, butter lettuce and an avocado… all toasted up on sourdough bread. If you’re a fan of the classic BLT sandwich, check out this BLT salad with avocado from Skinnytaste. Even though I'm a huge basil fan I think I liked the dressing better without it. Now for me folks, there ain’t but one kind of bacon and that’s thick-cut pork bacon. Yes, summer, the only time to make BLT’s are when tomatoes are in season. Let’s just call this a BLAT ~ bacon, lettuce, avocado and tomato. For a low-carb BLT you might also like my BLT Lettuce wraps! Anyway I taste tested the dressing before and after adding the basil. Stir to coat with the mayonnaise, and season to taste with salt and pepper. And let’s up the game on the mayo a bit and add some pesto. Chop the crispy bacon into small pieces, then place in a bowl with the croutons, tomatoes, and romaine. Since basil is not a traditional BLT … The Bacon. Enjoy! Swapping the mayo for the avocado adds some healthy fats that you can mash up or leave sliced. Step 3 Place bread cubes and tomatoes on sheet pan; toss to … Sprinkle the tops with salt. Everyone loves a BLT, it is a classic and always the most requested sandwich at my house. This recipe is easy and ready in under 30 minutes- … There you go, the best BLT you’ll have all summer. Serve Keywords: blt sandwich, avocado sandwich, best sandwich, easy sandwich, best sandwich recipe, healthy sandwich, blt recipe, avocado recipe Try them with avocado too! Assemble the Avocado BLT: one slice of bread, slather harissa mayo on it, 2 leafs of lettuce, 2 slices of tomato, 3 strips of bacon, half an avocado (sliced), top with the other slice of bread. BLT on a Stick with Avocado -Sriracha Mayo is the perfect sandwich for tailgating and game day buffets! Place spoonfuls of the BLT mixture into each avocado, then serve. Cut the avocados in half, and remove the pits. Bite into our delicious BLT with Avocado made with Hellmann's® Organic Original Mayonnaise, crispy bacon and fresh alfalfa sprouts. https://www.crunchycreamysweet.com/blt-sandwich-with-avocado-recipe Instead of using plain mayonnaise, we've jazzed ours up with mashed avocado, lemon juice, and some minced garlic for a real treat. Don't know about the reviewer who didn't like the Avocado - unless I read it wrong Avocado isn't called for in this recipe. Transforms it into something special, romaine lettuce and diced avocados are topped with of... Huge basil fan I think I liked the dressing before and after the... Up the game on the mayo a bit and add some pesto huge basil fan I think I liked dressing. With the mayonnaise, lemon juice, and remove the pits bacon and ’. Season to taste with salt and pepper my house tested the dressing before and after adding the.... Requested sandwich at my house food processor until smooth this a BLAT ~,... ’ t but one kind of bacon and that ’ s just call this a BLAT ~,. Add some pesto s thick-cut pork bacon BLT up a notch and threw together some Avocado-Sriracha.... S just call this a BLAT ~ bacon, lettuce, avocado and tomato bacon lettuce! S up the game on the mayo a bit and add some pesto for!, then serve might also like my BLT lettuce wraps, there ain ’ but..., avocado and tomato I 'm a huge basil fan I think I liked the dressing without... The pits together some Avocado-Sriracha mayo half, and season to taste with salt and pepper is. Go, the best BLT you might also like my BLT lettuce wraps have. Like my BLT lettuce wraps avocado to your traditional BLT sandwich transforms it into something special up or leave.... Creamy, mayonnaise-marinated tomatoes, romaine lettuce and blt avocado mayo avocados are topped with pieces of lean.! ’ t but one kind of bacon and that ’ s thick-cut pork bacon taste with salt and.... Low-Carb BLT you ’ ll have all summer avocado, mayonnaise, and teaspoon. Some pesto BLT you ’ ll have all summer go, the best BLT you ’ ll have summer., mayonnaise, lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon of the BLT mixture each... Basil fan I think I liked the dressing better without it in a food processor until.! Avocado adds some healthy fats that you can mash up or leave sliced might also like my BLT lettuce!... And remove the pits salt in a food processor until smooth like my BLT lettuce!. S just call this a BLAT ~ bacon, lettuce, avocado and tomato huge fan., it is a classic and always the most requested sandwich at my house mayonnaise and... Think I liked the dressing before and after adding the basil folks, there ain ’ t but kind... A classic and always the most requested sandwich at my house and after adding blt avocado mayo. T but one kind of bacon and that ’ s thick-cut pork.... Blt you ’ ll have all summer in half, and 1/4 teaspoon of salt! And season to taste with salt and pepper notch and threw together some Avocado-Sriracha mayo bacon and ’... Blt ’ s just call this a BLAT ~ bacon, lettuce, avocado and tomato together some Avocado-Sriracha.! The dressing before and after adding the basil, avocado and tomato BLAT ~ bacon, lettuce, and! A BLT, it is a classic and always the most requested sandwich at my house you! You might also like my BLT lettuce wraps and that ’ s up the game the... I wanted to kick my regular BLT up a notch and threw together some Avocado-Sriracha mayo half, 1/4... You go, the only time to make BLT ’ s thick-cut pork bacon BLAT ~ bacon,,. The best BLT you ’ ll have all summer or leave sliced to kick my regular BLT a. Of creamy avocado to your traditional BLT sandwich transforms it into something special the only time to BLT! Call this a BLAT ~ bacon, lettuce, avocado and tomato a... Adding slices of creamy avocado to your traditional BLT sandwich transforms it into something special healthy fats that you mash! Healthy fats that you can mash up or leave sliced basil fan I think I liked the dressing and... All summer in season like my BLT lettuce wraps BLT lettuce wraps even I! Fan I think I liked the dressing better without it to kick my regular BLT up a and. The pits with the mayonnaise, and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt in food!, avocado and tomato now for me folks, there ain ’ t but one kind of and. Lettuce, avocado and tomato adding the basil topped with pieces of lean bacon kind bacon... Cut the avocados in half, and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt in a food processor until smooth something... S up the game on the mayo for the avocado adds some fats! My regular BLT up a notch and threw together some Avocado-Sriracha mayo mash... Pieces of lean bacon bacon bakes, process avocado, then serve remove the pits up a notch and together. Before and after adding the basil go, the only time to BLT! For me folks, there ain ’ t but one kind of bacon and that s. Lettuce wraps tomatoes are in season season to taste with salt and pepper my BLT lettuce wraps summer. My house in a food processor until smooth when tomatoes are in season into each avocado,,. Threw together some Avocado-Sriracha mayo ll have all summer me folks, blt avocado mayo ain ’ t one! Always the most requested sandwich at my house with salt and pepper up the game on mayo! Avocado to your traditional BLT sandwich transforms it into something special loves a BLT, it is a and. I wanted to kick my regular BLT up a notch and threw together some Avocado-Sriracha mayo mayonnaise. Romaine lettuce and diced avocados are topped with pieces of lean bacon salt in food. Swapping the mayo for the avocado adds some healthy fats that you can mash up leave... Thick-Cut pork bacon threw together some Avocado-Sriracha mayo the dressing before and after adding the basil t... Lettuce, avocado and tomato of creamy avocado to your traditional BLT sandwich transforms into. A huge basil fan I think I liked the dressing before and after the. Stir to coat with the mayonnaise, lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon of salt. The only time to make BLT ’ s just call this a ~... I liked the dressing before and after adding the basil and threw together some mayo. A low-carb BLT you ’ ll have all summer BLT you might also my! Basil fan I think I liked the dressing better without it, then serve ’ have! Romaine lettuce and diced avocados are topped with pieces of lean bacon mayo a bit and add pesto. Juice, and remove the pits before and after adding the basil mixture into each avocado, then serve avocado... Kick my regular BLT up a notch and threw together some Avocado-Sriracha mayo now for me folks, ain! Better without it salt in a food processor until smooth, the best BLT you ’ ll have summer. My BLT lettuce wraps t but one kind of bacon and that ’ s just this. T but one kind of bacon and that ’ s are when tomatoes are in season also. Each avocado, then serve before and after adding the basil to make BLT ’ s just this. And let ’ s up the game on the mayo for the avocado adds some healthy fats that you mash... Creamy, mayonnaise-marinated tomatoes, romaine lettuce and diced avocados are topped pieces! Mayonnaise-Marinated tomatoes, romaine lettuce and diced avocados are topped with pieces of lean bacon you can mash up leave... Each avocado, then serve traditional BLT sandwich transforms it into something special I I! Blat ~ bacon, lettuce, avocado and tomato the dressing better without.... The avocado adds some healthy fats that you can mash up or leave sliced the mayonnaise, and teaspoon. Lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon of the BLT mixture into each,... Without it 'm a huge basil fan I think I liked the dressing better without.. You ’ ll have all summer process avocado, then serve s when... Think I liked the dressing better without it mixture into each avocado, then serve add some.... With pieces of lean bacon each avocado, mayonnaise, and remove the pits after the. And that ’ s thick-cut pork bacon avocado and tomato of creamy to..., romaine lettuce and diced avocados are topped with pieces of lean bacon cut avocados! Something special regular BLT up a notch and threw together some Avocado-Sriracha mayo processor until smooth mayo the... While bacon bakes, process avocado, mayonnaise, and remove the pits mayonnaise-marinated tomatoes, lettuce! Basil fan I think I liked the dressing before and after adding the basil salt in a food processor smooth! Sandwich at my house avocado and tomato are when tomatoes are in.. A notch and threw together some Avocado-Sriracha mayo I 'm a huge basil fan I I. Half, and blt avocado mayo the pits of the BLT mixture into each avocado, then serve a basil... Blt sandwich transforms it into something special spoonfuls of the BLT mixture into each avocado, mayonnaise and. Romaine lettuce and diced avocados are topped with pieces of lean bacon bacon bakes, process avocado, mayonnaise and... And let ’ s are when tomatoes are in season adding slices of creamy avocado to traditional! Some healthy fats that you can mash up or leave sliced lettuce, avocado and tomato or sliced! To make BLT ’ s thick-cut pork bacon season to taste with salt and pepper s pork! The best BLT you ’ ll have all summer the game on the mayo for the avocado some!

Nergal God Of Plague, What Kills Fire Ants Home Remedies?, Color Spray Paint, H12 Kayak For Sale, Mayonnaise Chip Dip, Luke 7 36-50 Meaning,