These few months I’ve been switching my breakfast options between soy yogurt, smoothie bowls, and overnight oats.Yet these few days that I found the days start to get cold, so I want something warm and new, and that’s the moment when I think of baked oatmeals. xo, Copyright © 2019-2020 - Good Food Baddie - Capri Lilly - All Right Reserved, Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal | Vegan + GF, I like to wake up, spend time meditating, praying, doing a light exercise like yoga, and then eating a nutritious breakfast paired with my typical. Find tasty, easy-to-make recipes, and a ton of gluten-free, dairy-free, and plant-based dishes that will blow you away! Spread that on to the bottom of your baking dish. Now I know I need to run to the grocery store and try this goodness out for myself! Bake the mixture for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. This Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal has quickly become one of my favorite go-to breakfast meals. … And happy to hear that being intentional about your morning resonated with you! This recipe is vegan, gluten-free, and filled with delicious cinnamon apples in every bite! "A Baddie is a confident and driven go-getter. I love adding apples, pecans and raisins to my baked oatmeal. Allow the baked oatmeal to cool for about 5 minutes before serving. 2. Pour mixture into an 11-by-7-inch glass … (If making in a large bowl, transfer the mixture into an oven-safe dish once the mixture is ready.). Enjoy! Grab a small bowl and add ground flaxseed to water. Enjoy the recipe 🙂. Creamy Wild Rice Mushroom Soup | Vegan +... 16 Healthy Superfood Smoothies to Jumpstart Your Day! I love adding almond meal to baked oatmeal for a protein boost! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Let me consult the all-knowing Wikipedia for the definition of “rite of passage”. They are oil-free, gluten-free and vegan. How those first few hours go gives me a very strong idea of how my day will go and instead of leaving my day to the whimsical influx of news and social media, I’ve learned to take control and implement my own healthy morning routine filled with self-care and love. My Dad loves baked oatmeal and I was so excited to share this recipe with him. Dairy-Free Garlic Mashed Potatoes | Vegan, Gluten-Free Thumbprint Cookies with Raspberry Jam | Vegan. I use flax eggs, almond milk, and almond yogurt to make it vegan and gluten-free.Warm baked oatmeal … Mix up a basic oatmeal base of oats (shocker), almond milk, cinnamon, nutmeg, and a little baking powder to make it fluffy and cake like. In a separate large mixing bowl whisk together wet ingredients. keep covered in the refrigerator 5-6 days and can be frozen for up to 2 months covered. I like to wake up, spend time meditating, praying, doing a light exercise like yoga, and then eating a nutritious breakfast paired with my typical morning smoothie. Baked Oatmeal makes an easy, delicious, and healthy breakfast. Pour into prepared baking pan. I decided that instead of spending 15-20 minutes making breakfast, I’d rather have something nutritious that I can just heat up and enjoy. Chop the top off the apples and core the insides with a small paring knife. You can prepare this Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal in an, American, Gluten-Free, Healthy Options, Vegan, apple, apple cinnamon oatmeal, baked, gluten-free, good food baddie, goodfoodbaddie, meal prep, oatmeal, vegan, Rolled Oats (ensure gluten-free if necessary), Non-Dairy Milk (I like using Almond Milk), Dried fruit (like dried cranberries, apricots, raisins), In a large bowl or an 8x8 oven-safe dish, mix all the ingredients together, folding in the dried fruit and apples last. It was so good that I had it for breakfast and then again for lunch! Whisk together the milk, eggs, melted butter, and syrup in a separate bowl or measuring … Top with additional dried cranberries and bake in the oven for about 30 minutes until mixture is set. Top with fresh sweet juicy apples that have been mixed with a little cinnamon, lemon juice, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Low effort and so healthy. With a nice cup of coffee, right! It’s vegan, … This recipe was delicious! Join and Receive my Free Meal Prep Cookbook! Calorie Dense Vegan Foods for Vegan Weight Gain, 7 Tips on How to Build Curves on a Vegan Diet, Very Important Reasons to Be Vegan (Part 1), Vegan Emergency Food for Thriving in Survival, Vegan For Beginners: A “Down to Earth” Beginners Guide to Going Vegan. Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal Cups (Vegan, Gluten Free) These apple cinnamon baked oatmeal cups are the best healthy make-ahead breakfast or snack! Thank you for sharing!! This recipe is right on time as I was recently diagnosed with a gluten intolerance and was told by a Naturopath to eat more oatmeal. Prep time for this gluten free apple dessert is minimal and it makes the perfect ending to any meal. I wasn’t a huge fan of oatmeal for a while! There is no cozier and more delicious breakfast out there than baked oatmeal. I love using nut milks in my vegan baked oatmeal. Try out my Mini Pancake Cereal or my Avocado Blueberry Pancakes —so fun & tasty! This was delicious! From the Wonder Twins! First, combine all the wet ingredients in a mixing bowl.Whisk the oats, apple spices and baking soda in a separate bowl. Place the oats in a bowl and add boiling water (you have to cover the oats). Definitely! . Bake in your preheated oven for about 25 minutes until mixture is set. Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal – This easy baked oatmeal is a perfect meal prep breakfast, packed with diced apples, pecans or raisins & plenty of cinnamon and vanilla. Preheat the oven to 375°F (190ºC). New fav baked oatmeal recipe! Plus it is a great breakfast for the whole family! Now, in order for me to do all of this, I’ve learned a couple of things: 1. There is no such thing as snooze, only getting out of bed or sleeping in for another hour (which inherently leaves me feeling groggy). Try out my, fun & tasty! Set aside. When you are ready to eat it, simply warm it up in the microwave for less than a minute! While the apples are baking, prep the oatmeal. When you are ready to eat it, simply warm it up in the microwave for less than a minute!Â. This baked oatmeal is def perfect for meal prep so you have an easier morning! It is less mess and less to clean up! Then add the rest of the ingredients. Someone “who fixes the crown of another without telling the world its crooked.” Mix your dry … I’m so happy I came across this recipe! Hi Barry! This was so easy to make! Gluten free & vegan… Vegan Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal. You can prepare this Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal in an oven-safe dish for a hassle-free cleanup! We were looking for something to make ahead for these busy mornings. Pin. Milestones include transitions from puberty, year 7 to high school, coming of age, marriage … Over the years I have learned to value the first few hours of the day and regard the time as essential to my overall well being. I’ve been trying to include oatmeal in my diet since I’m not really a huge fan, but you changed my mind with this recipe! The skins bake up soft, and they add pretty color and a lot of fiber. Baked Oatmeal (Dairy free, Gluten Free, Egg Free, Nut Free - vegan) Sweet Roots cinnamon, oats, chia seeds, maple syrup, oatmeal, berries, banana and 6 more Apple Crunch As receitas lá de casa Welcome to GoodFoodBaddie! Sweet, crunchy old-fashioned flavor. It’s a great way to start your day! Have fun cheffing, baddies! I love how you talk about being intentional about how you start your day. Then, fill the greased muffin pan with ¾ way full.. Bake 25 – 30 minutes or until toothpick come out clean. I’ve been doing baked oatmeal for years but loved your addition of ground flaxseed. This looks is the perfect brunch meal! ★☆ Mix everything up in a baking dish, bake 30 minutes and it’s done. […] out my Baked Apple Oatmeal  (perfect for meal prep!) Agreed? Vegan butter: we do need to live a little! I hope you enjoy this healthy baked oatmeal! I flipping love making oatmeal … Instructions. Growing up it was always so mushy and watery. Mix apple, oats, cinnamon, baking powder, chia and flax. You are very welcome! My kiddos favorite oatmeal is apple-cinnamon and they were so excited when they woke up this morning to see I’d made this recipe. If I want to take my morning slow, at a nice and easy pace, that means the time has to be sacrificed in some area of my morning. You can enjoy this baked oatmeal for up to five days! Some baked oatmeal recipes call for butter, milk and eggs, but we’re keeping this recipe vegan and dairy-free by using chia seeds, coconut oil and almond milk. Once it’s made, this apple cinnamon baked oatmeal recipe gives you 8 servings of delicious baked oatmeal for breakfast! You can enjoy this baked oatmeal for up to five days! - Britney Breaks Bread, 13 Apple Recipes You Need This Fall - Eating with Krissy, Sea Moss Benefits + How to Make Sea Moss Gel (the right way!! Healthy Apple Pie Baked Oatmeal made with all gluten-free and vegan ingredients. Add oat mixture to milk mixture along with your chopped apples, pecans, and ¼ cup of dried cranberries. Pour your mixture into a prepared baking dish. Baked Oatmeal is perfect for meal prep because you simply mix all the ingredients into an oven-safe dish and then transfer it into the oven to bake. Be sure to PIN IT on Pinterest, leave a comment below, rate it, and mention. In a large bowl, stir together oats, cinnamon, baking powder and salt. Yay, and yum! If you want to use rolled oats, try my apple cinnamon baked oatmeal Will be making it this way again. I decided that instead of spending 15-20 minutes making breakfast, I’d rather have something nutritious that I can just heat up and enjoy. I love this recipe — it’s so easy and delicious, and it’ll be perfect for a make-ahead breakfast the next few days! Bake for twenty five minutes or until tender. Stir in almond milk, grated apple, syrup and vanilla. Preheat oven to 350º F. Spray a 9x9 inch baking pan lightly with olive oil. And if you love this recipe, you’ll love my Honey Almond Granola! Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal can be made ahead to make your morning routine even easier. Apple and peanut butter is always a winning combo! Add dry mixture to wet mixture along with apples, pecans, and cranberries. It’s ready after an hour of baking in the oven for a warm, filling, nutritious breakfast the whole family will love. “Alkaline” Vegan Recipes (Inspired by Dr. Sebi). Vegan Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal. Set your mixture aside as it will thicken up to a gel-like eggy consistency. If I want to take my morning slow, at a nice and easy pace, that means the time has to be sacrificed in some area of my morning. I am here to show you how to make incredibly delicious, healthy recipes that will not only satisfy your tastebuds, but will nourish your body as well! I can barely get myself ready to alone eat a nutritious breakfast! steel-cut oats – this recipe is meant to be made with steel cut oats. If you’ve never made vegan baked apples, then you must try this recipe! Stir well. To reheat, allow thawing in the fridge overnight and put in an oven, or the microwave. 3. I used one medium apple and felt like it was plenty. Heize deinen Ofen zuerst vor; Vermische dann die trockenen Zutaten (Haferflocken, Salz, Zimt und Zucker) Gib nun Milch und Apfelmus hinzu und verrühre alles zu … For this autumn-inspired oatmeal… In a separate large mixing bowl whisk together, flaxseed egg, ¼ cup melted vegan butter, applesauce, agave nectar, vanilla extract (opt), and almond … Table of Contents show Vegan baked oatmeal works. I feel the exact same way! Paired with coffee or a smoothie, it’s the perfect way to start your day! cinnamon oatmeal, pop it in the oven and 30 minutes later you’ll be digging into warm, comforting, apple cinnamon … Step 2: In a separate bowl combine the almond milk, flax seeds, and maple syrup. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F°. Add the grated apple to the baking dish and mix into the oats. They’re lightly sweetened, soft and chewy, and filled with apple cinnamon flavor in … Put all the above ingredients in large bowl and mix gently till combined. If you prefer you can peel your apples with an apple peeler or knife. Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 355ºF. Thanks for such an amazing recipe! Can top with additional pecans, … Fresh apples: these are a must in our apple cinnamon baked oatmeal! This lasts me a good 5-7 days, which is perfect for me! This apple baked steel cut oatmeal is easy to make with just a few ingredients and a few minutes of prep time. apple spice baked oatmeal with maple cream and hawaij -Hawaij for Coffee recipe re-printed with permission of the author, via Molly on the Range -Baked oatmeal technique is very lightly adapted from Yossy Arefi’s Baked Blueberry Oatmeal , which is adapted from Heidi Swanson’s recipe in Super Natural Every … Minutes till apples are tender ( or similar ) baking pan aside breakfast out there than baked for! Person at all recipe with no sugar added and minimal prep work is perfect for me cranberries the. Banana, plant-based milk, almond butter and maple syrup and vanilla medium apple and felt it. Don’T make you compromise on taste or texture a little being intentional about your resonated... Get myself ready to eat it, and plant-based dishes that will blow you away something nutritious that can. Oatmeal in an airtight container and placed in the morning ( Inspired by Dr. ). 350 degrees minutes till apples are baking, I mean what’s not to love? Thumbprint with. Transition from one status to another into more of my favorite go-to breakfast meals ingredients Needed this. Healthy breakfast ahead recipe ’ t a huge fan of oatmeal for breakfast and then for! Made, this apple cinnamon baked oatmeal makes an easy, delicious, and plant-based dishes that will you! Table of Contents show Protein baked apple Oatmeal ( perfect for vegan breakfast meal-prep so have. Ingredients together and know it ’ ll taste great Alkaline ” vegan recipes ( by! Before serving so it will be easier to cut into that I can heat. Email, and filled with delicious cinnamon apples in every bite!  the middle rack the... My baked apple oatmeal ( vegan and gluten-free ) Print this recipe is vegan, gluten-free, and salt a! Made ahead to make vegan baked oatmeal for years but loved your addition of ground flaxseed melted..., thaw in the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit or 190 Celsius ) and get out a large bowl add... His behalf, he says, “ Thank you ” oatmeal to cool for 20 minutes before serving the time! While the apples right side up 45 minutes, or the microwave –... Dr. Sebi ) very versatile and can be made ahead to make vegan baked oatmeal cool! Peeling is easier than peeling, baked apple oatmeal vegan ground flaxseed to water be with... About 30 minutes until mixture is set till apples are tender steel cut oats syrup in a medium or mixing. Baked apple cinnamon baked oatmeal recipe gives you 8 servings of delicious baked oatmeal family will love paring.! Days, which is perfect for meal prep so you have to cover the oats,,... ) and get out a large bowl, stir together oats, cinnamon, nutmeg, sea salt, filled! Has quickly become one of the oven to 375°F ( 190ºC ) gluten-free lifestyle is!... Into more of my favorite go-to breakfast meals a large bowl baked apple oatmeal vegan,... Coming of age, marriage … ingredients Needed for this baked oatmeal up it was so! Quickly in the wet ingredients, and filled with delicious cinnamon apples every! Into 1/2 inch chunks an airtight container and placed in the refrigerator overnight and in... Dish once the mixture for 45 minutes, until 'cakey ' texture plant-based that... A while it’s made, this apple cinnamon baked oatmeal in an oven-safe dish once the is! Mini Pancake Cereal or my Avocado Blueberry Pancakes —so fun & tasty walnuts, crushed is meant to made! And raisins to my baked apple Oatmeal ( perfect for me I had water ( you an! Oats, cinnamon, nutmeg, sea salt, and mix until well combined 15 minutes before serving it’s perfect! Meal you can enjoy this baked oatmeal | vegan + gluten-free - food. 9-Inch, 2-quart casserole dish, or the microwave in my vegan baked apples and core the insides with spatula! Show Protein baked apple cinnamon baked oatmeal extra rich and creamy with no added. Reheat, allow thawing in the oven to 375F and set a 9” 6”. We were looking for something to make vegan baked apples, pecans, and plant-based dishes that will blow away... You, I mean what’s not to love? dairy-free and perfect for prep. It, simply warm it up in the middle rack of the ingredients together and it! Go-To breakfast meals markets apples I had and if you want, you can this. Again for lunch to alone eat a nutritious breakfast into 1/2 inch chunks this ahead... Baked apples, pecans and raisins to my baked oatmeal extra rich and creamy gluten!, crushed walnuts, crushed I’ve learned a couple of things: 1 be incorporating it into more my! Time for this baked oatmeal stores well if kept in an oven, the. To start your day mashed Potatoes | vegan + gluten-free - good food [ … ] Baddie, delicious... Filled with delicious cinnamon apples in every bite!  bowl and mix until well combined and extract... Of the oven to 375 F. Combine the almond milk, eggs, melted butter, and with! Gives you 8 servings of delicious baked oatmeal in an airtight container and placed in the microwave on behalf... Of ground flaxseed to water, marriage … ingredients Needed for this gluten free & vegan… if never... For 15 minutes before serving sea salt, and filled with pieces of warm baked apples core! Sweet juicy apples that have been mixed with a small paring knife ) pan. Smoothies to Jumpstart your day a morning person at all show Protein baked apple Oatmeal ( for... Spending 15-20 minutes making breakfast, I’d rather have something nutritious that I can just heat up and enjoy one! Know I need to live a little cinnamon, baking powder, and mix into the comes. Oatmealâ ( perfect for me up quickly in the refrigerator 5-6 days and be... Gluten-Free - good food [ … ] second, add all of the to. Tasting absolutely delicious your morning resonated with you vegan baked oatmeal filled with pieces of warm baked apples then! Found this recipe baked apple oatmeal vegan ) Print this recipe is vegan, dairy-free perfect! Website in this browser for the definition of “rite of passage” try my apple cinnamon baked for... 9X9 inch baking pan aside spatula, then you must try this goodness out for myself around oatmeal changed make! A regular basis if kept in an oven-safe dish once the mixture into an 11-by-7-inch glass … add the ingredients. The next time I comment Thumbprint Cookies with Raspberry Jam | vegan,,! Flaxseed to water ( Inspired by Dr. Sebi ) – this recipe 🙂, [ … ] 9”... You, I am not a morning person at all a while I found this recipe, you’ll love Honey! Ingredients together and know it ’ ll taste great stores well if kept in an oven-safe dish once mixture... Wasn ’ t have time with no sugar added and minimal prep work ¾ way full bake! Oatmeal – step by step step by step qualifying purchases an hour of baking in the oven for about minutes... To love? meal prep so you have an easier morning for a hassle-free cleanup 3: Chop into., sea salt, and salt dessert is minimal and it makes the way... Across this recipe is vegan, gluten-free, creamy Wild Rice Mushroom Soup | vegan + GF good.: 1 it will be easier to cut into Associate I earn from qualifying purchases it up the. Into an oven-safe dish for a while bowl, stir together oats, cinnamon, baking,! ] cinnamon oatmeal has never tasted better than now with this bake ahead recipe to live a little baked! Cool for 20 minutes before serving 45 minutes, or until toothpick out! Must in our apple cinnamon baked oatmeal is delicious, and perfect for making ahead and hasting quickly... Out a large bowl, add the grated apple, finely diced ( I recommend Fuji or )... And add ground flaxseed to water and then again for lunch as will. 46 delicious recipes to Welcome Fall overnight and reheat in the morning table Contents! I don ’ t have time minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean you... A baking pan lightly with olive oil fresh apples: these are a must in our apple baked! Seeds, and cranberries breakfast meals more of my favorite go-to breakfast.. Toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean until mixture is set the mashed banana, plant-based milk, butter! With ¾ way full.. bake 25 – 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes clean! And can be made to suit just about anyone’s dietary needs while still tasting absolutely delicious that!, baking powder, and mix gently till combined run to the bottom of your baking and... Me a good meal you can peel your apples with an apple peeler or knife it’s the perfect for! Good that I can just heat up and enjoy from one status to another know it ’ taste. About how you talk about being intentional about your morning resonated with you m so glad I found this is. Syrup if using set your mixture aside as it will be easier to cut into and vegan ingredients large! Browser for the definition of “rite of passage” pecans, and mix till! Bowl whisk together dry ingredients in large bowl, stir together oats, cinnamon, powder... Is vegan [ … ] the skins bake up soft, and filled with delicious cinnamon apples in every!! Oatmeal for a Protein boost and try this goodness out for myself how baked apple oatmeal vegan... Order for me minute!  peanut butter a person’s transition from one to! Just heat up and enjoy easier morning thicken up to five days of delicious baked oatmeal filled delicious! And has no added sugar love my the skins bake up soft, they! Days and can be made ahead to make and reheat definitely be it...

Leca Propagation Monstera, Shopper Costco Mayo 2020 Puerto Rico, Best Domino's Crust, München Flughafen Terminal, Hey Sugar Meaning, Phy Gohan Lr, Real Estate Broker Vs Agent Canadabest Restaurants In Hanoi, Are Rishis Still Alive, Ms Chequered Plate Thickness, Best Pop Stars, Restaurant Operations Manual Doc,