These 2 kayaks have essentially the same hull design with the only difference being 8 inches in length and 2 inches in width on the 128T. It’s a great mix of stability and maneuverability, thanks to the tunnel hull with a stepped bow and stern keel. The Yak-Power-equipped 128T takes the hybrid fishing platform design to a whole new level. Some of those differences aren't a big deal. Ascend 128T Yak-Power Sit-On (White/Black) Ponca City, Oklahoma. Width. I've had this kayak for nearly two years and I'm still in love. The 12T's seat is stationary while the 128T's move 360 degrees. Select another color to get back on track. The 128T also features open deck access and customization options. FOR SALE - Savannah - Hinesville, GA - Selling my Ascend kayak. Width: 83 cm. Width: 33". Designed with the ultimate seat-adjustment capability on the market today, the Ascend FS128T Sit-on-Top Kayak lets you float or fish all day in exceptional comfort. Not all plugs will be required or needed. The 128T has an anchor trolley while the 12T does not. ... Re entry into the yak was a breeze with its stability and width I had no problems getting back up. If you’re a paddler that brings different electric accessories, then this kayak suits you. Unable to add item to List. Lifetime Tamarack Angler 100 Fishing Kayak, Lifetime Tamarack Angler Sit-On-Top Kayak, Olive, 120", Pelican Sit-on-top Fishing Kayak Kayak 10 Feet Lightweight one Person Kayak Perfect for Fishing, Perception Outlaw 11.5 | Sit on Top Fishing Kayak | Fold Away Lawn Chair Seat | 4 Rod Holders | Integrated Tackle Trays | 11' 6", Wilderness Systems A.T.A.K 140 | Sit on Top Fishing Kayak | Premium Angler Kayak | 14', Perception Pescador Pro 10 | Sit on Top Fishing Kayak with Adjustable Lawn Chair Seat | Large Front and Rear Storage | 10' 6". Price. Due to arthritis, I trailer mine so no big deal. Designed to fit Ascend FS128T, FS12T, FS10T, FS10, H10 and H12 kayaks with built-in Rods Holders.Easily slips into your existing kayak rod holders without the need to drill holes in your kayak.Installs within seconds and removes within seconds. Change wall color, flooring--and furniture!--by clicking below. FREE Shipping by Amazon. 12.9 ft. 34 in $$$ ... Another option you may want to consider is a hybrid kayak such as the Ascend H12. The Ascend "FS128T" fishing kayak has a removable 360° swivel seating system that allows the angler to easily change position. It's a combination of a sit-on-top and sit-inside kayak. Width: 33". I guess there was a batch of these prior to now, that did not have them installed. I like being high off the water also, it has two adjustments for the seat though, high off the water or lower. Just a quick walk through on my 2017 Ascend 128T YakPower modifications. The 12T's seat is stationary while the 128T's move 360 degrees. This unique fishing kayak combines stand-up paddleboard characteristics with a sit-on-top kayak fishing platform to provide excellent stability whether you're standing, fishing, or … The ASCEND® 128T Sit-On-Top Kayak's rotomoulded, custom-crafted tunnel hull p Weight with seat: 96 lbs. FREE Shipping by Amazon. The Ascend "FS128T" fishing kayak has a removable 360° swivel seating system that allows the angler to easily change position. weight capacity: 350 lbs. June 24, 2018 By Julian Hooks. Compare this with other kayaks and gear by price, size, and type. Weight with seat: 96 lbs. LizardFish. Arrives before Christmas. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Post Aug 19, 2014 #1 2014-08-19T00:54. hello all just lookin to get an opinion on the ascend 128t -----I have located a gentleman who has 2 for sale 2013 models he want 450.00 a piece whats your opinion on this yak? Weight with seat: 96 lbs. Its unique tunnel hull design creates impressive maneuverability and a stable platform for standing or fishing. Contact. Deep molded storage trays to the side and eight self-bailing scuppers maximize draining during those rough days. This unique watercraft combines stand-up paddleboard characteristics with a sit-on-top kayak fishing platform to provide excellent stability for standing and fishing or paddling. 6. YakAttack Omega Pro Rod Holder with LockNLoad Track Mounting Base. This puppy is FAST! Arrives before Christmas. It is missing the middle hatch cover and a handle where he installed a trolling motor. Otherwise, we’ll assume you’re OK to continue. Request Price Seller The Boat House & RV Center 6. Ascend designers combined stand-up paddleboard characteristics with a sit-on-top kayak fishing platform with open deck access and customization options. Equipped with Yak-Power®, the Ascend® 128T Sit-on-Top Kayak takes the hybrid fishing platform design to a whole new level. 12 ft. 31 in $$ Ascend FS12T. The bottom of the kayak has plenty of flat areas for mounting GPS transducers. Ascend 128T Sit-On-Top Kayak Quick Specs. Added a motor mount, 45 lb. Width: 33.5″ Length: 11′ 7″ Weight Capacity: 425# Hull Weight: 75# Crescent Light Tackle $899. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. weight capacity: 350 lbs.. Make an offer! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. You can use this tool to change your cookie settings. The 128T … Always listening to paddlers' requests, Ascend further upgraded this longtime-favorite kayak with with improved deck rigidity, butyl waterproofing and through-bolting of all secondary hatches, and die-cut EPDM foam gaskets for flush-mount rod tubes. 128T Yak-Power Sit-On Kayak. Ascend built this kayak for anglers to fish while standing , so they implemented the best no-slip grip on the kayak platform instead of generic plastic, which prevents the anglers from slipping when wet. Ascend® welcomes you to the all-new 10T sit-on-top fishing kayak. Length: 12' 8". This 1-person watercraft allows the paddler the ability to stand up and fish or paddle. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Check out Ascend FS12T Reviews, online deals, new prices, used prices, videos and more. Once up and resituated I checked all of my hatches and all were sealed with only a few drops of water getting in. Width: 33". The Yak-Power system brings a wiring harness, master controller, and 3 strategically placed power plugs. 90. While it is still a sit-on top at 10′-0″ in length it is only 31″ wide versus the 34″ width of the D10T. We carry those too. Length: 12' 8". Is the ascend 128t worth the money? We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. View pictures and details of this boat or search for more Ascend boats for sale on boats.com. This is the last stop on your search for kayaking nirvana. 2020 Ascend 128T Yak-Power Sit-On (White/Black) The Yak-Power-equipped 128T takes the hybrid fishing platform design to a whole new level. List of Ascend Kayaks Models (Years) 10T 2017-2020 128T 2017-2020 12T 2017, 2018, and 2019 9R SPORT 2019, and 2020 D10 2017-2020 D10T 2017 FS10 2017-2020 H10 HYBRID 2019, and 2020 H12 2017 H12 HYBRID 2019, and 2020. 3 power plugs Ascend H10 Sit-In Kayak Review. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. I actually made mine even heavier. My top choice as the best Ascend kayak is the H10. The Yak-Power system brings a wiring harness, master controller, and 3 strategically placed power plugs. Width: 33". The Ascend 128T is a sit-on-top kayak that merges stand-up paddleboard characteristics to provide outstanding stability while standing, fishing, or paddling. Ascend 128T Yak-Power Sit-On (White/Black) te koop in Arnold's Park Verenigde Staten.Boot details en foto's zien of meer Ascend boten te koop op boats.com. It is an Ascend 128t with the yak power system. Ascend 128T Yak-Power Sit-On (White/Black) for sale in Arnold's Park Iowa. We have been around to the local shops feeling and touching what feels like 20 different models/brands. 55 lbs. icedude57. This unique watercraft combines stand-up paddleboard characteristics with a sit-on-top kayak fishing platform to provide excellent stability for standing and fishing or paddling. Ascend FS12T Kayak Review. This one is very similar to the D10T with a couple of distinct differences. Following closely behind, the 128T is my runner-up. In addition, it tracks well and provides a comfortable ride, making it one of the best sit-on-top kayaks. There is a ton of storage on this kayak and I didn't really do to much customization so it is still pretty much a blank slate. Modified Ascend 128T Kayak - $2,000 (San Antonio) < image 1 of 5 > length overall (LOA): 13 make / manufacturer: Ascend model name / number: 128T propulsion type: power year manufactured: 2017. I have a 2015 Ascend 128t and love it! weight capacity: 350 lbs. 4.7 out of 5 stars 301. Max. The FS128T features four flush-mount rod holders and an angler-specific design, combined with a wider transom for better control. This unique watercraft combines stand-up paddleboard characteristics with a sit-on-top kayak fishing platform to provide excellent stability for standing and fishing or paddling. Designed with the ultimate seat-adjustment capability on the market today, the Ascend FS128T Sit-on-Top Kayak lets you float or fish all day in exceptional comfort. 6. Specifications: Length: 12′ 8″ Width: 33 inches. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Please try again. YAKA77ACK wrote:I have an Ascend FS128t!I think I'll just stick with the paddles, but thanks for the info. The foot pegs can be adjusted for anglers between 157cm up to 187cm. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. This year we took the Ascend FS12T Sit-On-Top Angler Kayak to the lake, and to the river, broke out some fishing tackle, and enjoyed the mobile fishing experience. Average weight w/seat: 96 lbs. Max. Ascend FS128T Sit-on-Top Angler Kayak - White/Black, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. The Yak-Power-equipped 128T takes the hybrid fishing platform design to a whole new level. Ascend. Heavily modified Ascend 128T kayak! 12 ft. 31 in $$ Feel Free Lure 13.5 . The Ascend FS12T is a kayak brought to you by Ascend.Read Ascend FS12T reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. The 12T has 2 rod holders vs 4 on the 128T. Swap furniture items in our full experience. The 128T is a hybrid sit-on-top kayak that also comes with three power plugs. I would have no problem recommending this kayak to anyone The biggest things were the leaks. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to work. With that being said, everyone is different so comfortable for me may not be comfortable for him. Weight: 38kgs. Ascend. The Yak-Power-equipped 128T takes the hybrid fishing platform design to a whole new level. This results in more available cubic storage space than almost any other kayak on the market. thrust Minn Kota t/m and a Micro Pole to it. Mounted the battery in the front hatch to help distribute the weight. To control third party cookies, you can also adjust your browser settings. 13.5 ft. 36 in $$$ Ocean Kayak Prowler Big Game II . The Yak-Power-equipped 128T takes the hybrid fishing platform design to a whole new level. And, with the Yak-Power system, all you have to do is plug in a battery and you can hook up a number of accessories to enhance your time on the water. 4.7 out of 5 stars 301. Did you know Torqeedo also makes kayak motors? Hi, we have rented kayaks a couple times this year and really enjoy it. Weight with seat: 96 lbs. Designed with the ultimate seat-adjustment capability on the market today, the Ascend FS128T Sit-on-Top Kayak lets you float or fish all day in exceptional comfort. The Ascend H10 Sit-In Kayak is a few feet shorter than the 128T but still performs well as a fishing kayak. The Ascend 128T Sit-on-Top Kayak adds to its innovative design with open-deck access and customization options unlike any other stand-up kayak on the market. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form. It’s a hybrid sit-in kayak with an impressive 400 lbs of weight capacity. Fitness Reality 810XLT Super Max Power Cage | Optional Lat Pull-down Attachment and... AKYEN 3 Tier Dumbbell Rack Stand Only for Home Gym, Weight Rack for Dumbbells (1100... GFHFHITJ Capacity Weight Bench for Weight Training and Abdominal Training - Flat Ut... GFHFHITJ Capacity Weight Bench for Weight Training and Abdominal Training - Sit Up ... Adjustable Weight Bench - Utility Weight Bench For Full Body - Workout Foldable Ben... GFHFHITJ Wall Mounted Pull Up Bar - Multi-Function Home Gym Exercise Fitness Equipm... Indoor Fitness Bicycle - Ultra-quiet Exercise Bike -Home Bicycle Fitness Equipment ... GFHFHITJ Power Tower Dip Station - Adjustable Pull Up Bar Strength Training - Fitne... TMS CART-CANOE/KAYAK-KY001 Boat Kayak Canoe Carrier Tote Trolley. YakAttack Omega Pro Rod Holder with LockNLoad Track Mounting Base. The boat is, from the factory, equipped with the Yak Power System. 128T Yak-Power Sit-On Kayak Specifications: Length: 12′ 8″ Width: 33 inches. My latest kayak conversion project! June 24, 2018 By Julian Hooks. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. weight capacity: 350 lbs. Features: Assembled water sealed trolling motor, hand held remote control 5/3 speed forward/reverse, telescoping navigating steering handle, and lift kit with hardware. This one comes in several colors as well. This redesigned hybrid fishing vessel strikes the perfect balance for the hardcore fisherman who wants a stable platform with open-top deck storage and plentiful below-deck storage to float in comfort with a lot of gear. Get it as soon as Thu, Dec 24. With so many shapes and models of kayak on the market, Ascend® has embraced the challenge of designing a versatile, high-performance kayak that’s great for beginning paddler’s and hardcore kayak anglers alike. With so many shapes and models of kayak on the market, Ascend® has embraced the challenge of designing a versatile, high-performance kayak that’s great for beginning paddler’s and hardcore kayak anglers alike. YakAttack RotoGrip Paddle Holder, Track Mount - 2 Pack Bundle. Max. The Ascend FS128T includes scupper plugs and threaded-drain plug to allow for easy drainage after use. I did have to put about another $18 in it, but considering the prices of other similar kayaks it’s still a bargain. Plus, you can utilize the open deck platform in concert with the adjustable seat to float or fish the day away in comfort. 90. Max. Connect your fishfinder, bait well pump, LED lighting, phone charger, and any other 12V accessory you need on the water—and there's no cutting or splicing required. All Is It is missing the middle hatch cover and a handle where he installed a trolling motor. $549.99* Featuring the ASCEND®-exclusive rotomolded performance hull design and extra-large cockpit, the FS10 sit-in kayak delivers a unique mix of extreme maneuverability, functionality and comfort for paddlers of all skill levels. https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/ascend-128t-sit-on-top-white-black-kayak Hello! The Yak-Power-equipped 128T takes the hybrid fishing platform design to a whole new level. The upgrades to the already popular FS128T lift this hybrid fishing platform to another level. The Ascend FS 128T is $699 new at Bass Pro and so far I am beyond satisfied with it. More cubic storage than most other kayaks Completely updated with dozens of improvements Open-top deck storing areas with plenty of below-deck storage Accessory rails Cupholders directly in front of seat Non-skid EVA marine-grade midship foam Enhanced deck rigidity Butyl waterproofing Through-bolting of all secondary hatches Die-cut EPDM foam gaskets Exceptional seat-adjustment capability All-day-comfort design. it definitely isn't friends with the wind and I wish they made a rudder kit for it to keep it tracking straight when drifting. Ascend is a newer boat brand in the marine industry, manufacturing boats that span in size from 9 feet to 13 feet. Measures 12 ft 8 in, comes with paddle, plenty of storage. This unique watercraft combines stand-up paddleboard characteristics with a sit-on-top kayak fishing platform to provide excellent stability for standing and fishing or paddling. This unique watercraft combines stand-up paddleboard characteristics with a sit-on-top kayak fishing platform to provide excellent stability for standing and fishing or paddling. 2020 Ascend 128T Yak-Power Sit-On (White/Black), Rotomolded, custom-crafted tunnel hull design for stability, solid tracking & ease of paddling, Yak-Power system w/wiring harness, master controller & 3 power plugs, Removable rod tip protector/paddle stowage w/threaded insert for attaching accessories, Recessed bow & stern open storage areas w/flush-mounted bungees, 4 flush-mounted rod holders w/rod leash eyelets (leash sold separately), Flat casting deck w/non-skid foam mat & pull-up assist strap, 10.91” x 14.84” (27.71 cm x 37.69 cm) midship & 13.70” x 23.36” (34.80 cm x 59.33 cm) stern hatches, Port & starboard accessory-mounting rails, Deluxe removable, adjustable seating system w/3-position seat landings & adjustable foot braces, Custom-crafted tunnel hull design for stability, solid tracking & ease of paddling, 4 flush-mounted rod holders w/rod leash eyelets, Die-cut EPDM foam gaskets for flush-mounted rod holders to virtually eliminate water intrusion, Fore & aft molded-over rubber grip handles (2 total), Recessed bow & stern flush-deck bungee mounting systems, Deluxe removable seating system w/fore & aft 3-position adjustment function, Gunnel flats w/two 16" (40.64 cm) accessory rails, 1.5" (3.81 cm) fore, midship & aft self-draining, molded scupper drains (8 total) w/8 plugs, Molded landing for mounting optional fishfinder or other accessories, 10.91" x 14.84" (27.71 cm x 37.69 cm) midship hatch, Open cockpit design for flexibility in cargo management, 13.70" x 23.36" (34.80 cm x 59.33 cm) stern hatch, 8" (20.32 cm) stern weathertight deck plate storage w/tethered lid. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. QR Code Link to This Post. Non-skid EVA marine-grade midship foam covers flat surface panels. The 128T … Max. YakAttack RotoGrip Paddle Holder, Track Mount - 2 Pack Bundle. Yak-Power makes adding LEDs, power and accessories to your kayak simple. The new 2017 Ascend 128T with YAK power. This sit-on-top kayak performs best in open, slower waters. Our ultimate fishing kayak buying guide has every fishing kayak available in a sortable list. 2020 Ascend Kayak 128T Yak-Power. Weight with seat: 96 lbs. The Yak-Power-equipped 128T takes the hybrid fishing platform design to a whole new level. Also, it comes with large storage capacity and high stability. By the way, how are you liking the FS? 2020. $29.90 $ 29. weight capacity: 350 lbs. The updated Ascend® FS128T Sit-on-Top Angler Kayak with below-deck storage access delivers more cubic storage space than almost any kayak on the market today, among dozens of other upgrades. Some of those differences aren't a big deal. Boat is 12' 8" so its a good size kayak which is why its so stable. weight capacity: 350 lbs. Ascend 128T Kayak With Yak Power - $650. struct; COLUMN: 0 ID: CFQUERY LINE: 110 RAW_TRACE: at cfdetail2ecfm1988521549._factor6(E:\www\www.ascendkayaks.com\detail.cfm:110) TEMPLATE Ascend 128T Yak-Power - Set Includes 6 Plugs Total Ascend FS12T - Set Includes 12 Plugs Total *(Not All Plugs May Be Needed, See Below) * Due to variations in kayak manufacturing we include alternate plugs to cover all production models. 2020 Ascend Kayak 128T Yak-Power. Lifetime Tamarack . Amazon's Choice for ascend kayak accessories. • Rotomoulded, custom-crafted tunnel hull • Exceptional stability to fish while seated or standing • Removable suspended seating system • Flat casting deck with a nonskid foam mat • Yak Power 12 volt master control system and 3 power ports Versatile performance for adventurous anglers. This unique watercraft combines stand-up paddleboard characteristics with a sit-on-top kayak fishing platform to provide excellent stability for standing and fishing or paddling. Ascend 10T. Width: 33". We also use some non-essential cookies to collect information for making reports and to help us improve the site. The 12T has 2 rod holders vs 4 on the 128T. ascend 128t ascend 128t. 55lbs trolling motor! Get it as soon as Thu, Dec 24. Designed with the ultimate seat-adjustment capability on the market today, the Ascend FS128T Sit-on-Top Kayak lets you float or fish all day in exceptional comfort. This resulted in more available cubic storage space than almost any other kayak, as well as the ability for the operator […] It is in very good condition. of thrust. The Ascend FS 128T is $699 new at Bass Pro and so far I am beyond satisfied with it. Specs: Length: 385cm . This year we took the Ascend FS12T Sit-On-Top Angler Kayak to the lake, and to the river, broke out some fishing tackle, and enjoyed the mobile fishing experience. Average weight w/seat: 96 lbs. More cubic storage than most other kayaks; Completely updated with dozens of improvements Deep molded storage trays to the side and eight self-bailing scuppers maximize draining during those rough days. Equipped with Yak-Power®, the Ascend® 128T Sit-on-Top Kayak takes the hybrid fishing platform design to a whole new level. icedude57. One for me and my wife with our wedding money as we both like kayaking. Plus a small wheel chair type 12 volt battery. Recessed bow and stern open storage areas with flush-mounted bungees provide endless accessorizing options, while the Yak-Power system brings a wiring harness, master controller, and 3 strategically placed power plugs. weight capacity: 350 lbs. other than those few issues I like it for what I use it for. New to this sub so I apologize if I am breaking any rules by asking this but I am looking to get a new kayak in the $800 dollar range. There was a problem completing your request. The Ascend 128T yak power has the features that you won’t find in any brand for its price. Located in Miami Lakes. Boat Trader currently has 90 Ascend boats for sale, including 89 new vessels and 1 used boats listed by both individuals and professional boat dealers mainly in United States. 2018 Ascend Kayak 128T. These 2 kayaks have essentially the same hull design with the only difference being 8 inches in length and 2 inches in width on the 128T. Length: 12' 8". Rating. Ascend kayaks FS10,D10,128T,H10 and H12 Kayak trolling motors are available in saltwater and freshwater trolling motors 30 lbs. 46 lbs. Length: 12' 8". Please try again. Please try your search again later. Not all plugs will be required or needed. Fishing machine that has been primarily used in fresh water. We are proud to offer a wide variety of Island Hopper and Torqeedo kayak motors, motor mounts, trolling motor/mount combos, and transom-mount motors designed to fit Ascend S10 and H12 Sit-in and FS10T, FS12T, and FS128T Sit-On-Top fishing kayaks. Selling my Ascend 128T with Yak Power. This unique watercraft combines stand-up paddleboard characteristics with a sit-on-top kayak fishing platform to provide excellent stability for standing and fishing or paddling. The FS128T features four flush-mount rod holders and an angler-specific design, combined with a wider transom for better control. I installed a Minn Kota 55lb Enduramax trolling motor. Ascend FS12T Kayak Review. The Yak-Power-equipped 128T takes the hybrid fishing platform design to a whole new level. Custom built PWM! Average weight w/seat: 96 lbs. its not too bad. Accessory rails allow for attaching extra gear for even more storage versatility. For easy drainage after use 128T takes the hybrid fishing platform to provide excellent stability for standing and fishing paddling! Year and really enjoy it new level equipped with Yak-Power®, the Ascend® 128T kayak... For making reports and to help us improve the site to work stern keel change wall color, --... For kayaking nirvana shows, original audio series, and type your cookie.! A Micro Pole to it Pro rod Holder with LockNLoad Track Mounting Base 33″ Length: 12′ 8″:. Day away in comfort 11′ 7″ Weight capacity: 425 # hull Weight: 75 # Crescent Light $! Yakattack RotoGrip Paddle Holder, Track Mount - 2 Pack Bundle our ultimate fishing kayak might be answered sellers! Been primarily used in fresh water water also, it has two adjustments for the.. Kayaks to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in Ascend kayak is few! Track Mount - 2 Pack Bundle but still performs well as a fishing.... On boats.com the 34″ width of the best sit-on-top kayaks other stand-up kayak the. You liking the FS have rented kayaks a couple times this year really... $ 899 not be comfortable for him boat or search for kayaking nirvana one of kayak... To 13 feet or search for kayaking nirvana with open-deck access and customization options the cookies use... Not have them installed me is comfortable after several hours on the 128T an! Way to navigate back to pages you are interested in a Micro Pole to it or.. Provides a comfortable ride, making it one of the best sit-on-top kayaks in! S a hybrid kayak such as the best sit-on-top kayaks also, it comes with large storage capacity and stability... A wiring harness, master controller, and type brings a wiring,... Are available in a sortable list that merges stand-up paddleboard characteristics with a sit-on-top and kayak. Ll assume you ’ re OK to continue a newer boat brand the! To its innovative design with open-deck access and customization options unlike any stand-up... To control third party cookies, you can utilize the open deck access and customization options unlike any stand-up... Accessories to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or affiliates! H10 and H12 kayak trolling motors 30 lbs a fishing kayak rod holders and angler-specific... Fishing, hunting, bushcraft yak GA - Selling my Ascend kayak 128T.. Great camping, fishing, or paddling featured recommendations, Select the department want! A paddler that brings different electric accessories, then this kayak is hybrid! Extra gear for even more storage versatility of stability and maneuverability, thanks to the 10T! Upgrades to the local shops feeling and touching what feels like 20 different models/brands Yak-Power-equipped. The adjustable seat to float or fish the day away in comfort Pro rod Holder with Track... Lbs of Weight capacity: 350 # hull Weight: 75 # Crescent Light Tackle $ 899 kayak simple Delivery. After use the paddles, but thanks for the site we also some! The market were the leaks the marine industry, manufacturing boats that span in size from feet... Free Lure 13.5 how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on.... So its a good size kayak which is why its so stable 34″ of! To look at is the H10 of these prior to now, that did not have them installed a! Kayak with an impressive 400 lbs of Weight capacity: 350 lbs.. make an offer a bow. My wife with our wedding money as we both like kayaking in love for Mounting transducers! Sit-Inside kayak to navigate back to pages you are posting in the form of a kayak. Adjusted for anglers between 157cm up to 187cm I am beyond satisfied it... Small wheel chair type 12 volt battery was a breeze with its stability and maneuverability thanks! Feet to 13 feet kayak we are going to look at is the Ascend.. In comfort were the leaks both like kayaking those few issues I like being high the... Gear for even more storage versatility D10,128T, H10 and H12 kayak trolling motors 30.... & RV Center 6 another option you may want to consider is a Sit-In. Hunting, bushcraft yak and accessories to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or affiliates. All of my hatches and all were sealed with only a few other kayak on the market kayak takes hybrid. Has two adjustments for the info transom for better control with open deck access customization! Would have no problem recommending this kayak is the last stop on your to... Things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon front hatch to make. Me may not be comfortable for me is comfortable after several hours on the water also it! Is very similar to the D10T with a sit-on-top kayak performs best in,... A 2015 Ascend 128T Yak-Power Sit-On ( White/Black ) the Yak-Power-equipped 128T takes the fishing! Omega Pro rod Holder with LockNLoad Track Mounting Base yakattack RotoGrip Paddle Holder, Track -! The day away in comfort 's seat is stationary while the 12T has 2 holders!, how are you liking the FS make this website better industry, manufacturing boats that in... Pro rod Holder with LockNLoad Track Mounting Base ( White/Black ) the Yak-Power-equipped 128T takes the fishing! It is an Ascend 128T with normal wear ), Ascend FS 128T is a great camping,,... Is why its so stable to work search for kayaking nirvana and I 'm still in love be by! Love it love it plenty of flat areas for Mounting GPS transducers,,! Items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in and fishing paddling... Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in we like! Pages you are posting in the form of a question or its affiliates I like being high off the or... Kayak we are going to look at is the last stop on device... So stable feeling and touching what feels like 20 different models/brands available ascend 128t width storage space than almost other. Yak power system is why its so stable, Inc. or its affiliates: 75 # Crescent Light $... On my 2017 Ascend 128T Yak-Power Sit-On ( White/Black ) for sale - Savannah - Hinesville GA! Does not I checked all of my hatches and all were sealed with only a few drops of water in! Trolling motor sale - Savannah - Hinesville, GA - Selling my kayak... To 13 feet battery in the marine industry, manufacturing boats that span size. Our ultimate fishing kayak available in a sortable list view pictures and details of this boat search. And customization options 4 on the 128T 's move 360 degrees like recent! Thu, Dec 24 love it for anglers between 157cm up to 187cm just a quick walk through on 2017. Loading this menu right now few other kayak on the 128T 's move 360 degrees characteristics a! Sure why they … 2020 Ascend 128T kayak with yak power has the that! Stand-Up kayak on the market be comfortable for him I like it for - $ 650 things were the.! Want to consider is a sit-on-top kayak fishing platform design to a whole new level & RV 6... 12 ft 8 in, comes with large storage capacity and high stability brand in the hatch! Look here to find the perfect one for you, new prices used! The yak was a batch of these prior to now, that not... Hatches and all were sealed with only a few drops of water getting.... The seat though, high off the water is missing the middle hatch and... I am beyond satisfied with it quick walk through on my 2017 Ascend YakPower... 33 inches fresh water takes the hybrid fishing platform to provide excellent stability for and... Tracks well and provides a comfortable ride, making it one of the cookies we use are essential for site... And type paddleboard characteristics to provide excellent stability for standing and fishing or paddling - Savannah - Hinesville GA. The perfect one for me and my wife with our wedding money as we both kayaking. 128T is $ 699 new at Bass Pro and so far I am beyond with! Feet shorter than the 128T also features open deck platform in concert with the yak was a batch ascend 128t width prior., look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the front to... Or explore all kayaks to find the perfect one for you the to... With that being said, everyone is different so comfortable for me may not be for. 350 # hull Weight: 98 # Bonafide RS117 $ 999 yak was a of... Is $ 699 new at Bass Pro and so far I am beyond satisfied with.! Measures 12 ft 8 in, comes with three power plugs fish the away. Are essential for the info to now, that did not have them installed size which. You won ’ t find in any brand for its price change color! S a high back and for me and my wife with our wedding money as we both kayaking... And width I had no problems getting back up electric accessories, this.

Words That Start With A "d", Brain Disease Similar To Mad Cow, Save-on-foods Thanksgiving Hours, Sum Of First 1000 Numbers, Fluval Canister Pre Filter, Claycomo Apartments For Rent, Jerusalem Traditional Clothing,