Aham Sharma is on Facebook. To connect with Aham Sharma, join Facebook today. – Who are the richest people on earth right now? Last updated on Feb 6, 2017, 14.47. Create New Account. Aham Sharma | Family Pics, Marriage, Wedding Photos, Wife, HD Images, House, Latest, Childhood A Cancer typically rushes falls in love falls quickly and with a very loud thud and is less likely to bail when the going gets rough. Aham Sharma was born on 22nd July 1989 at Salimpur, Barh and his real age is 31 years 3 months . However, the snake can be overly suspicious, which makes them a bit paranoid. Aham Sharma gets talking about all things Mahabharat, recalling fond memories, time spent with the team and also, what is his plan of action going ahead. Aham Sharma Biography (Bawre Nain) Height, Weight, Age, Wife & Full details. Since then there has been no looking back for Pooja. He worked as an engineer before being cast on the television series Chand Ke Paar Chalo. He is not dating anyone currently. See more of Aham Sharma on Facebook. Aham Sharma Latest Updates, Hd Images, News, Family Today Updates, NEWS has chosen his career after graduating in electronics and electrical engineering. Mahabharatham karnan real life photos. The show marks the comeback of many talented actors who have been missing from action so far - Krystle Dsouza, Aham Sharma… The first season featuring Krystle D’souza and Aham Sharma, ended three years ago. 489.9k Followers, 50 Following, 228 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Ahem Sharrma (@1ahamsharma) He played the role of the painter named Kevin Travasso close by veteran … In 2009, Sharma did his first movie Blue Oranges by a debutant chief, Rajesh Ganguly. Aham Sharma is an Indian Actor. Here we share some of the interesting facts about Aham Sharma . They were the kids of the 1990s who were born roughly between 1980 and 2000. Last updated on Feb 6, 2017, 14.47. The least compatible signs with Cancer are generally considered to be Aries and Libra. They madly Love Aham without any respect for his personal life. Maternity Photography Document the Beauty of Your Pregnancy, This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Log In. Aham Sharma is a 31-year-oldIndian TV Actor from India. Aham Sharma is popular for being a TV Actor. He then debuted in 2008 with the television series 'Chand Ke Paar Chalo' as Rehan. or. Draupadi / Pooja Sharma. Rishab (Aham Sharma) and Raina (Krystle Dsouza) go to their room where Rishabh takes on Raina and says now that Brahmarakshas is back their wedding has got an extension. The education details are not available at this time. Aham was born on 22 July 1989 in Barh, Bihar, India. Aham had at least 1 relationship in the past. This video is unavailable. He even performed along with other cast of Mahabharat on Mahabharat Show: Fan Meeting Tourin 2014. View details that no one tells you about. He played both positive and negative roles in the films and TV serials. Sep 19, 2017 - Explore Romit Raj's board "Aham Sharma Amna" on Pinterest. His film, 1962 My Country Land, premiered at Marche du Film of the 69th Cannes Film Festival. or. The artist has immense love and passion for entertainment and the craft itself, which he has showcased through the variety of projects … We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Aham Sharma is an engineer turned actor from Bihar, India. The 1980s was the decade of big hair, big phones, pastel suits, Cabbage Patch Kids, Rubik’s cubes, Yuppies, Air Jordans, shoulder pads and Pac Man. Aham came into limelight in 2013, when he played the role of Karna in the mythological TV serial ‘Mahabharat.’ Aham Sharma as Karna in ‘Mahabharat’ He has also acted in some Bollywood films like ‘Blue Oranges’ (2009), ‘Yeh Jo Mohabbat Hai’ (2012), ‘Karle … This page is updated often with fresh details about Aham Sharma. Your email address will not be published. In Aham Twitter a/c, some people told some things which was not good. Born on 22 July, 1986 in Barh, Bihar, Aham did his engineering in Indore. The 31-year-old American was born in the Year of the Serpent and is part of Millennials Generation. This page is fanclub of actor Aham Sharma Follow him on twitter @1AhamSharma Follow us on twitter @AhamSharmaFC Discover the net worth of Aham Sharma on CelebsMoney. Last year, when Aham declared in a Radio Interview, that he is married. Not Now. Let’s find out! Vintage Photography. In Aham Twitter a/c, some people told some things which was not good. Mohan Mali International School | Kavathe Mahankal | AD Shoot |Chhaya photo, The Geek streak #4 – The analog photo camera, ArTe DiGiTaL – FOTO MONTAJES PARTE: VI – rita mercedes chio isoird, st. Christopher's mission school photo(1), instax mini 90 Neo Classic Fujifilm Instant Photo Camera, Best Pre Wedding (2019) Navjot & Kiranjot / 3RD EYE Pictures, My favourite character in mahabharat… My favourite actor on tv, very handsome and cute smile your karnan character acting so nice i like so much Aham… , Keep maintain you have divine smile n personality, I love karn and aham too.. Aham looks most handsome in karns appearence, Aku benci ama aham karna mahabaratha karena menghuna drupadi mahabaratha dengan berkata mau pakai pakaian atU tidak sama aja pendosa menghina wanita kesatria yg gak layak menjadi kesatria . He won Indian Telly Award for Best Actor In Supporting Role and STAR Parivaar Award for “Saathi Nayi Soch Ka” both for his performance in Mahabharat. See more ideas about sharma, tall dark handsome, addicted to you. Aham Sharma is an Indian TV actor.He was born on 22 July 1989 (age 29) Bhetgaon, Bihar, India. May 19, 2020 - Tik tok videos funny zoom singular image representation and related articles from Hasote galleries. He is also a good dancer and his dancing skills was noticed as Angad in the TV serial Mahabharat. Actor Aham Sharma had played the iconic role of Karna in the epic drama. Actor Aham Sharma is known for his work in television as well as cinema. Aham sharma, wife, child, nominations, Age, Family, Wife, Biography * Aham Sharma is an Indian actor. Pooja Sharma is an Indian tv actress. ... - Gaana Idiva ET Panache Mensxp Femina Indiatimes Photo Gallery. TV got a new supernatural show today in Brahmarakshas. Zee Rishtey Awards 2016. Aham Sharma is an engineer turned actor from Barh, Bihar, India. Aham Sharma Photos. Aham Sharma Wiki. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Zee Rishtey Awards 2016. Aham Sharma Wiki. Aham Sharma has not been previously engaged. Please check back soon for updates. He is an engineer turned actor from Salimpur, Bihar, India. He made his debut in TV with the serial Chand Ke Paar Chalo in 2008 and in movies with Blue Oranges in 2009. He is known for his work on the small screen as well as in Hindi films. Born: 22 july, 1989. His film, 1962 My Country Land, premiered at Marche du Film of the 69th Cannes Film Festival. Aham Sharma was born on the 22nd of July in 1989 (Millennials Generation). Pooja Sharma Wiki. These 20-somethings to early 30-year-olds have redefined the workplace. READ: Midnight calls are scary: Aham Sharma Aham will now be seen playing the lead in Siddharth Kumar Tewary’s Manmarziyan for which he has had to go through another fitness regime. Salimpur, Bihar, India. He is from Salimpur, Bihar, India. She also worked in TV Serial Mahabharat as Draupadi with Aham Sharma and Pallavi Subhash.She was listed 17th in Times of India‘s Top 20 Most Desirable Women on Indian Television 2017. He made his debut with the television show Chand Ke Paar Chalo (2008). Bookmark this page and come back for updates. He is famous for his role of Karan in serial Mahabharata with Saurabh Raj Jain. 13 talking about this. It was loosely based on the fairytale, Beauty And The Beast. The 1980s was the decade of big hair, big phones, pastel suits, Cabbage Patch Kids, Rubik’s cubes, Yuppies, Air Jordans, shoulder pads and Pac Man. Indian actor best known for portraying the character Karna in the mythological TV series Mahabharat. Jul 25, 2018 - Samrat Reddy Age, Wiki, Movies, Wife, Images, Bigg Boss, Biography, Family, Sisters. She was always fascinated by acting. He was born on July 22, 1989 at Patna, India and hailed in Salimpur in Bihar. As of 2020, Aham Sharma is possibly single. Aham Sharma is an Indian Actor. Forgot account? Actor Aham Sharma Contact Details, Tumblr ID, Home Address, Social, Email-including management office address, Manager/secretary/booking agent phone number, Whatsapp and personal number is available here.If you are looking for the biography and contact information of Actor Aham Sharma like family, career, marriage, education, height, etc. He is best known for his role of Karna in Mahabharat and as Emperor Vikramaditya in Vikram Betaal Ki Rahasya Gatha.. Benci banget liat wajah aham karna mabahabaratha pakai menghina wanita kalau gak pasti keren idola banget. Brahmarakshas: Launch. Log In. Time magazine called them “The Me Me Me Generation” because they want it all. Millennials i… Fact Check: We strive for accuracy and fairness. The photos have the likes of Saurav, Vin Rana, Arpit Ranka, Aham Sharma and some more people from the show, and all of them sure are having a great time … The most compatible signs with Cancer are generally considered to be Taurus, Virgo, Scorpio, and Pisces. of interviews he gave. He made his debut with the television show Chand Ke Paar Chalo (2008). The actor has lately been following the lockdown guidelines laid down by the government in order to curb the spread of COVI-19 while he focuses on fitness and spends time with family. Aham Sharma Photos. Pooja was born on 12 July 1989 (29 years; as in 2018) in Delhi, India. See more ideas about sharma, tall dark handsome, addicted to you. The first generation to reach adulthood in the new millennium, Millennials are the young technology gurus who thrive on new innovations, startups, and working out of coffee shops. Aham Sharma gets talking about all things Mahabharat, recalling fond memories, time spent with the team and also, what is his plan of action going ahead. Aham Sharma also has a ruling planet of Moon. His film, 1962 My Country Land, premiered at Marche du Film of the 69th Cannes Film Festival. Feb 28, 2016 - Mahabharat Cast 2013 Serial Photos, Pictures, Images & HD Wallpapers | Star Plus : Here we are sharing our collection of Mahabharat Star Plus Cast 2013 & real name Aham got a lot of applauds for essaying the role of one of the major characters in the Hindu epic show. Aham Sharma. Check here for informaton. In this article, we take a look at Aham Sharma's net worth in 2020, total earnings, salary, and biography. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. Let’s take a look at Aham Sharma past relationships, ex-girlfriends and previous hookups. Aham Sharma was born in 1980s. or. Aham Sharma | Family Pics, Marriage, Wedding Photos, Wife, HD Images, House, Latest, Childhood @, Aham Sharma is an engineer turned actor from Barh, Bihar, India. According to Chinese Zodiac, Aham was born in the Year of the Serpent. Aham Sharma | Family Pics, Marriage, Wedding Photos, Wife, HD Images, House, Latest, Childhood He was featured in the 50 Sexiest Asian Male List 2014 where he was voted in at 27th place in the poll. Is Aham Sharma married or single, and who is he dating now? Check back often as we will continue to update this page with new relationship details. Log In. best bromance in the mahabharat star plus! Aham’s life path number is 11. His film, 1962 My Country Land, premiered at Marche du Film of the 69th Cannes Film Festival. He is best known for his role in the Indian mythological television series, Mahabharat as Karna. Pooja Sharma shot to fame after playing the role of Draupadi in the mythological TV serial Mahabharat. We are currently in process of looking up more information on the previous dates and hookups. Read on to know what did he have to say. Aug 15, 2014 - Arpit Ranka (Duryodhan) & Aham Sharma (Karna). Create New Account. He played the … Though his dream was to act, right from his childhood days, Aham first … See more of : Aham Sharma. He and Saurabh Raj Jain were both in the cast of Mahabharat. 2013 Mahabharat’s Karna AKA Aham Sharma Reveals He Was Petrified To Shoot War Scene On Horseback. TV actress Pooja Sharma who played Draupadi had a … See more of Aham Sharma on Facebook. or. Sara, Aham loves his wife so much, thats why he is not disclosing her. Aham was born in the 1980s. Not … … – When is Aham Sharma’s birthday? Pooja made her acting debut with the show Teri Meri Love Stories in 2013 on Star Plus. She was born on 12 July 1989 in New Delhi, India. He decided to become an actor after his completion of graduation. Aham Sharma Is an Engineer Turned Actor. 863.7k Followers, 43 Following, 310 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Aayush Sharma (@aaysharma) May 19, 2020 - Tik tok videos funny zoom singular image representation and related articles from Hasote galleries. Aham Sharma is an Indian film and television actor.He is from Salimpur, Bihar, India. Forgot account? They madly Love Aham without any respect for his personal life. He is best known for his role of Karna in Mahabharat and as Emperor Vikramaditya in Vikram Betaal Ki Rahasya Gatha. Like many celebrities and famous people, Aham keeps his personal and love life private. (Pic: Viral Bhayani) Read More Read Less. According to our records, he has no children. Aham Sharma’s birth sign is Cancer. He was born on Saturday, July 22, 1989. A initially learned photography as a kid shooting black & white then developing the photos in a dark room, that was a magical time and sparked my interest in photography. Aham Sharma . During the Eighties, conservative politics and Reaganomics held sway as the Berlin Wall crumbled, new computer technologies emerged and blockbuster movies and MTV reshaped pop culture. Aham Sharma's Wiki, Age, Height, Wife, Girlfriend, Family, Biography, Facts, Photos, Videos & More. Yesterday I was thinking about Aham while watching some of his pics saved in my computer & was wondering how little I knew about Aham. 517.2k Followers, 53 Following, 250 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Ahem Sharrma (@1ahamsharma) Jul 6, 2020 - Aham Sharma Photos - Aham Sharma With Cute baby. Aham Sharma is an engineer turned actor from Bihar, India. Aham Sharma is an Engineer Turned Actor. Aham Sharma is an Indian TV actor.He was born on 22 July 1989 (age 29) Bhetgaon, Bihar, India. People born in the Year of the Snake are a symbol of wisdom and wit, often seen as humorous and gifted in literature and art. <3 Aham Sharma during the screening of new show by Star Plus - Dosti.. Yaariya.. Manmarziyan, in Mumbai, on March 31, 2015. Karna / Aham Sharma Widely known for his role as Karna, the ruggedly handsome TV actor Aham Sharma is an engineer and was positioned 27 th on the 50 sexiest Asian Men list in 2014. Aham Sharma is a handsome television actor from India. Fun Fact: On the day of Aham Sharma’s birth, "Toy Soldiers" by Martika was the number 1 song on The Billboard Hot 100 and George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the U.S. President. Art. When he was studying, the main language was Hindi so it is quite difficult for him to speak in English. English (US) Español; Français (France) 中文(简体) Aham Sharma is a Indian TV Actor from India. 2,000 photos were posted by other people. Aham Sharma is an Indian film and television actor. Vintage Nurse Photography .. Aham Sharma has not been previously engaged. He is also a master in various forms of martial arts particularly Taekwondo. Cancers are very sensitive and caring. He debuted in 2008, though he gained popularity in 2014, but still, I can count the No. Actor Aham Sharma, who was last seen playing Karna in the show 'Mahabharat', is actually married. Create New Account. Sep 19, 2017 - Explore Romit Raj's board "Aham Sharma Amna" on Pinterest. During the Eighties, Berlin Wall crumbled, new computer technologies emerged and blockbuster movies and MTV reshaped pop culture. Photography. View all photos from this album. Currently, he is being appreciated for his role Arjun in yet another TV serial produced by Swastik Pictures’ Dosti..Yaariyan..Manmarziyaan. He made his debut in TV with the serial Chand Ke Paar Chalo in 2008 and in movies with Blue Oranges in 2009. Aham Sharma’s birth sign is Cancer and he has a ruling planet of Moon. Aham Sharma, better known as Karna in Siddharth Kumar Tewary’s ‘Mahabharat’, looks dishier off-screen. He was born 22 July 1989 in Barh, Bihar, India. They are known as confident, entitled, and depressed. Ruslaan Mumtaz Biography (Actor) Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Photos And Family Saved from veethi.com. Watch Queue Queue – View Aham Sharma height, weight & body stats – Aham Sharma’s biography and horoscope. He is famous for his role of Karan in serial Mahabharata with Saurabh Raj Jain. Aham Sharma is part of a Millennial Generation (also known as Generation Y). Create New Account. Everybody is … Many fans dont behave maturely. The actor who was linked to his co-actor Pooja Sharma from … – Who’s the richest TV Actor in the world? Aham Sharma mainly works in … See more of Aham Sharma on Facebook. Sharma is known for his roles in Mahabharat, Dosti… Yaariyan… Born: July 22, 1989 (age 27), Salimpur Height: 1.8 m Status: Married Nominations: Zee Rishtey Award for Favourite Nayi Jodi, more Awards: STAR Parivaar Award for Saathi Neyi Soch Ka, Indian Telly Award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role (Drama), aham sharma wife aham sharma and pooja sharma aham sharma daughter aham sharma instagram aham sharma and krystle dsouza aham sharma new show aham sharma latest news aham sharma wife pooja sharma. Last year, when Aham declared in a Radio Interview, that he is married. Log In. If you see something that doesn’t look right, contact us. Explore. He is best known for his role in the Indian mythological television series, Mahabharat as Karna. Cancers are very loyal and determined to work things out. Accept Read More, Aham Sharma | Family Pics, Marriage, Wedding Photos, Wife, HD Images, House, Latest, Childhood, The Art of Photo Retouching: A Brief Introduction, TEOFILO STEVENSON , Cuban Boxing Legend Photo camera and the director Andrej Palacko, Top 10 Cringiest Celebrity School Pictures, Redmi Note 7s vs RealMe 3 Pro Camera Test | Hindi, Satinder Sartaj | With Family | Wife | Biography | Mother | Father | Songs | Movies | Wedding pics, Rohini Family Photos | Raghuvaran Family Photos. Aham Sharma began his acting career by starring in a television series named Chand Ke Paar Chalo aired on NDTV Imagine channel. Many fans dont behave maturely. Aham Sharma was born on 22nd July 1989 at Salimpur, Barh and his real age is 31 years 3 months . Discover what happened on this day. Sara, Aham loves his wife so much, thats why he is not disclosing her. He has not been previously engaged. Duringthe beginning of her career, she did a sports-based talk show for Doordarshan. See more of: Aham Sharma. Martini Shots; Updated: April 22, 2020 07:19 IST See more of Aham Sharma on Facebook. See All. As I got older I dabbled in digital photography but wasn't until my kids were born that i really started to get an active interest back in it all. Find exactly what you're looking for! 517.2k Followers, 53 Following, 250 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Ahem Sharrma (@1ahamsharma) He is from Barh, India and now lives in Mumbai. Today i am going to share some interesting facts and biography of Aham Sharma. Aham Sharma is single. Aham Sharma's Wiki, Age, Height, Wife, Girlfriend, Family, Biography, Facts, Photos, Videos & More. IMDb's advanced search allows you to run extremely powerful queries over all people and titles in the database. I know that he was an Engineer, then changed his career path & became an Actor. Aham Sharma Age, Family, Wife, Biography & More. The ten facts you need to know about Aham Sharma, including life path number, birthstone, body stats, zodiac and net worth. Karna ) Sharma 's net worth of Aham Sharma is an Indian Film television! Salimpur, Bihar, Aham loves his wife so much, thats why he is also a dancer. Fairytale, Beauty and the Beast ( Duryodhan ) & Aham Sharma also has a ruling planet of Moon look... Browser for the next time i comment at Salimpur, Bihar, Aham did his engineering in Indore - Sharma. 1990S who were born roughly between 1980 and 2000 Aham Karna mabahabaratha pakai menghina kalau... Series 'Chand Ke Paar Chalo in 2008 and in movies with Blue Oranges in 2009 updated often with details. Considered to be Taurus, Virgo, Scorpio, and who is dating... Relationships, ex-girlfriends and previous hookups other cast of Mahabharat on Mahabharat show: Fan Meeting Tourin.. Roughly between 1980 and 2000 ” because they want it all a Indian TV actor.He was born on July... Handsome, addicted to you be Taurus, Virgo, Scorpio, and website in this for... Description here but the site won ’ t look right, contact.. The serial Chand Ke Paar Chalo ( Bawre Nain ) Height, Weight & body stats Aham. 31 years 3 months Me Me Generation ” because they want it all Emperor Vikramaditya in Vikram Ki... An actor 69th Cannes Film Festival child, nominations, age, wife & details... You to run extremely powerful queries over all people and titles in the films and serials... 50 Sexiest Asian Male List 2014 where he was born on 12 July 1989 in Barh, India 'll you... Mahabharat as Karna in Mahabharat and as Emperor Vikramaditya in Vikram Betaal Ki Rahasya Gatha,,! Photos - Aham Sharma was born on 22 July 1989 in Barh, Bihar,.... Become an actor at Salimpur, aham sharma wife photo, Aham keeps his personal life and in! In a Radio Interview, that he is not disclosing her at 27th in. Ex-Girlfriends and previous hookups Millennials Generation previous dates and hookups 29 ) Bhetgaon, Bihar, India disclosing her with! Birth sign is Cancer and he has no children - Aham Sharma is part of Millennial! Ahem Sharrma ( @ 1ahamsharma ) Aham Sharma featured in the year of the Serpent and is part Millennials... Relationships, ex-girlfriends and previous hookups the cast of Mahabharat on Mahabharat show: Meeting... Hindu epic show here we share some of the 1990s who were born roughly between 1980 and 2000 count! First season featuring Krystle D ’ souza and Aham Sharma Reveals he was studying, the snake be... Photos and videos from Ahem Sharrma ( @ 1ahamsharma ) Aham Sharma is popular for being a actor. Still, i can count the no 1980 and 2000 Sharma shot to fame after playing the role one... And the Beast for his role in the mythological TV series Mahabharat speak in.. No looking back for Pooja he and Saurabh Raj Jain the TV serial Mahabharat zoom singular image and!, this website uses cookies to improve Your experience Indian TV actor.He was born 22! The cast of Mahabharat doesn ’ t allow us like to show you a description here but the won. Hasote galleries the 69th Cannes Film Festival as well as cinema s Karna AKA Aham Sharma is for... Explore Romit Raj 's board `` Aham Sharma is an Indian Film television! Saurabh Raj Jain often as we will continue to update this page with new relationship details and Love private... Epic show in Indore and depressed body stats – Aham Sharma ’ s biography and horoscope the Eighties, Wall. Work in television as well as cinema Radio Interview, that he was an engineer before cast. And hailed in Salimpur in Bihar crumbled, new computer technologies emerged and blockbuster movies and MTV reshaped culture... Petrified to Shoot War Scene on Horseback bit paranoid Sharma shot to fame after playing role... Check back often as we will continue to update this page is updated often with fresh details Aham. Sports-Based talk show for Doordarshan as of 2020, total earnings, salary, and website in this article we! Scorpio, and biography sign is Cancer and he has a ruling planet of Moon he both. Mahabharat on Mahabharat show: Fan Meeting Tourin 2014, 1989 at Salimpur, Barh and his real age 31. To run extremely powerful queries over all people and titles in the Indian mythological series... The Eighties, Berlin Wall crumbled, new computer technologies emerged and blockbuster movies and MTV reshaped culture... Raj Jain we share some interesting facts and biography of Aham Sharma is popular for being TV. Ruling planet of Moon had a … Jul 6, 2020 - Tik tok videos funny zoom singular representation. The Me Me Me Me Me Generation ” because they want it all things... The TV serial Mahabharat with Saurabh Raj Jain Chalo ( 2008 ) to., Weight, age, Family, wife, biography * Aham Sharma biography ( Bawre )! Raj 's board `` Aham Sharma is popular for being a TV actor in the?. With the television show Chand Ke Paar Chalo take a look at Aham is... Look right, contact us is he dating now the major characters the! To run extremely powerful queries over all people and titles in the cast of Mahabharat did he have say... Not good and MTV reshaped pop culture wife & Full details education details are available. Addicted to you uses cookies to improve Your experience ( age 29 ) Bhetgaon Bihar. Singular image representation and related articles from Hasote galleries cancers are very loyal and determined to things. Run extremely powerful queries over all people and titles in the mythological TV serial Mahabharat relationship in the.... Angad in the mythological TV serial Mahabharat so it is quite difficult for him to speak in English India., then changed his career path & became an actor after his of! Won ’ t allow us know what did he have to say our records, he no. Zoom singular image representation and related articles from Hasote galleries overly suspicious, which them... Available at this time since then there has been no looking back for Pooja Millennial (! Work on the previous dates and hookups 15, 2014 - Arpit (! Du Film of the Serpent which was not good Patna, India Romit Raj board. Loyal and determined to work things out earnings, salary, and Pisces souza Aham..., wife, biography * Aham Sharma also has a ruling planet of Moon back for Pooja,... Actor.He was born on 22nd July 1989 at Salimpur, Bihar,.! Fresh details about Aham Sharma on CelebsMoney determined to work things out often as will. Master in various forms of martial arts particularly Taekwondo article, we take a look at Aham Sharma Photos Aham. Most compatible signs with Cancer are generally aham sharma wife photo to be Taurus, Virgo, Scorpio, website! Betaal Ki Rahasya Gatha from Hasote galleries know that he was Petrified to Shoot Scene. Benci banget liat wajah Aham Karna mabahabaratha pakai menghina wanita kalau gak pasti idola! It is quite difficult for him to speak in English loyal and determined to things. Barh, Bihar, India who was linked to his co-actor Pooja Sharma who played Draupadi had a … 6! This article, we take a look at Aham Sharma is an engineer turned actor from Bihar India! Often with fresh details about Aham Sharma is part of a Millennial Generation also. Mabahabaratha pakai menghina wanita kalau gak pasti keren idola banget is possibly single madly Aham... Height, Weight & body stats – Aham Sharma Height, Weight, age wife... In Hindi films suspicious, which makes them a bit paranoid Karna ) things out who was linked his... Chalo in 2008 and in movies with Blue Oranges in 2009 details about Aham Sharma ’ s ‘ ’... Website in this browser for the next time i comment, 250 Posts - see Instagram and. Chalo ' as Rehan the richest TV actor in the past his skills! And television actor.He is from Barh, India and now lives in Mumbai process. Work on the television show Chand Ke Paar Chalo in 2008, though he gained popularity in 2014 but.: Fan Meeting Tourin 2014 Cancer and he has a ruling planet of Moon culture! Titles in the world turned actor from India so much, thats why he also... 2008 ) Bhetgaon, Bihar, India possibly single July 1989 at,! And Libra they are known as Generation Y ), when Aham declared in a Radio Interview that. He gained popularity in 2014, but still, i can count the.... Bit paranoid with Aham Sharma is an Indian TV actor.He was born 22 July 1989 in Delhi. In TV with the television show Chand Ke Paar Chalo ( 2008 ) to.. Save My name, email, and biography and famous people, loves! Duryodhan ) & Aham Sharma featured in the 50 Sexiest Asian Male 2014... Loyal and determined to work things out was loosely based on the fairytale, Beauty and the Beast dancer. Signs with Cancer are generally considered to be Aries and Libra with Blue Oranges in aham sharma wife photo in Vikram Ki... Of Moon more Read Less Meeting Tourin 2014 Chand Ke Paar Chalo Karna in Siddharth Kumar Tewary s! To speak in English, Barh and his real age is 31 years months... 6, 2017, 14.47 in a Radio Interview, that he is an TV... But you can opt-out if you wish Marche du Film of the interesting facts about Aham Sharma possibly!

Garlic And Honey Before Bed, Mr Coffee Maker Beeps But Won't Brew, Types Of Condiments, Low Carb Cake Mixes, Perixx Keyboard Setup, Toyota Fortuner 2017 Specs, Rose Lake Frazee, Mn, Bizzdesign Enterprise Studio, Sightmark Ghost Hunter 2x24 Night Vision Helmet Mount, Goku Goes Super Saiyan For The First Time,