Goku is among the very top of Dokkan Battle premium LRs. 12 Ki Multiplier is 150%; 24 Ki Multiplier is 200% Super Attack Level 20 raises SA Multiplier by an additional 30% This Unit is fully created by User:TheRealDavon Original Render found HERE Transformation Information: Son Gohan is one of the first to gain full mastery over Super Saiyan.After Son Goku noted the inherit weakness of transforming, a reduction in stamina and Ki, Son Gohan … "Goku's Family" Category Ki +3, HP & ATK +170% and DEF +130%; or Super AGL Type Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +120%. Golden Warrior - Saiyan Warrior Race - Super Saiyan - Over in a Flash - Limit-Breaking Form - Fierce Battle Majin Buu Saga - Super Saiyan 3 - Pure Saiyans - Full Power - Movie Heroes - Goku's Family - Final Trump Card x3x5 x7 x10 x30 x30 x30 Lv. 2604. This subreddit is for both the Japanese and Global versions of the mobile game. Limitbreaker Kamehameha - Raises ATK and causes supreme damage to enemy. Low-Class Warrior Exiled to Earth 'Movie Heroes' Category Ki +1 and HP, ATK & DEF +30%: Cards Affected by Skill. Even g… Super Saiyan for Starters - ATK & DEF +80%; reduces damage received by 21%; Transform when conditions are met: All in the Family - DEF +15% Golden Warrior - All enemies' DEF -5% and Ki +1 Super Saiyan - ATK +10% Experienced Fighters - ATK +10% Kamehameha - ATK +5% when performing a Super Attack Prepared for Battle - Ki +2 Fierce Battle - ATK +15% Super Saiyan 4 Goku. 77. Notes: 170% ATK and DEF lead (PHY Beerus) DEF is calculated after attacking. Type: Super AGL. After 36 charges, Goku will launch his Ultra Super Attack, Super God Shock Combo and land a KO inducing blow! 135 Lv. Goku's Wish ATK & DEF +15% per every Ki Sphere obtained; plus an additional Ki +1 for all allies, recovers 777 HP and ATK & DEF +10% per AGL Ki Sphere obtained; plus an additional ATK +39% when performing a Super Attack after having obtained 7 or more Ki Spheres 125 Lv. ... Godku was my original choice seeing as hes a pure saiyan and a hybrid saiyan boost but the more I look at SBA Goku i keep thinking he might be the better choice seeing as he's a ki orb changer and a Super Saiyan leader. 1647. That being said, his DEF is not as great and while good for the majority of modes, some of the hardest Enemies will be able to hurt him. Originally used by Super Saiyan Goku in Dragon Ball Z: Super Android 13! Absorbing it into himself, Goku became a Super Saiyan empowered by the Spirit Bomb, which gave him the strength to destroy Super Android 13 with a single punch. 2451. Story Event BGM // Super Android 13! Godku was my original choice seeing as hes a pure saiyan and a hybrid saiyan boost but the more I look at SBA Goku i keep thinking he might be the better choice seeing as he's a ki orb changer and a Super Saiyan leader. The effect increases along with the skill level. - Saiyan Warrior Race - Super Saiyan - Z Fighters - Prepared for Battle - Kamehameha Pure Saiyans - Goku's Family - Super Saiyans - Kamehameha By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. I would go for Godku for two reasons, hes amazing on Pure Saiyans and he links well with the RoG allies on Pure Saiyans, and then you got the Prime Battle SSJ Goku who's EZA is coming up in like two days, though that's just me, More posts from the DokkanBattleCommunity community, Continue browsing in r/DokkanBattleCommunity. He did this as a last resort against the titular form of Android 13. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Ever… Next Awakening Cost. All Types Ki +2 and HP, ATK & DEF +40%. These cards can avoid the KO inducing blow These cards can disable “Wrath of a Saiyan God” The Rage form that Goku gains access to after 5 Turns with under 50% Health at the start of the turn is less than fantastic. 140 10256 11013 11770 12527 15327 18967 9281 9891 10501 11111 13911 18111 4916 5209 5502 5796 8596 13356 5636. - ATK +80%; DEF +20% at start of each turn (up to 80%); plus an additional Ki +2 per Rainbow or AGL Ki Sphere obtained; medium chance of evading enemy's Super Attack and countering with tremendous power. share. Super Saiyan Goku. In this state he can Super Attack with only 8 Ki, and he even changes a random Ki Sphere type to Rainbow, but the payoff of this lofty, hardly accessible Rage Form is … report. My Title: What If Dokkan Battle OST - AGL LR Super Saiyan 4 Goku Theme Extended HQ Yo family! Super Saiyan Goku (known as Super Saiyan Son Goku in Japan) is a powered-up transformation of Goku from the Dragon Ball series, which was first obtained by Goku during the Frieza saga of Dragon Ball Z.. While utilizing this form, Goku becomes greatly empowered - however, he is unconscious while using it, and as such, his actions are not his own. hide. Super Saiyan God Goku. Welcome to the Dokkan Battle Community! Thoughts ? AGL Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku (Aka Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken/SSBKK Goku) The Super Saiyan 3 form, only canonically achieved by Goku and Gotenks, is a x400 multiplier of a Saiyan base power. 1/120. Super AGL Desperate Showdown Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel) Leader Skill: "Goku's Family" Category Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +130%; or AGL Type Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +100% 4783. Rarity: TUR. Goku attacks more rapidly and does more damage! EDO Here! 44 minutes ago. Super Saiyan 3 Goku (GT) (Golden Giant Ape) Max Level: 120/120. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle: EXTREME STR TRANSFORMATION BOOST & CONQUEST OF TERROR ONLY VS LEGENDARY GOKU EVENT IN 8 MIN & 8 TURNS [Legendary Goku Event] [Fighting Legend: Goku] [熱闘悟空伝] Hidden potential of units (All level 10 links) STR Cooler 79% LR Frieza 1st form [EZA] 100% LR Turles Army 55% LR Full Power Frieza 69% STR Sealas 100% STR Buu (Good) … (LR AGL Super Saiyan Goku) by Kagayaku from desktop or your mobile device. His ATK and DEF increase after each turn so you have to finish him off fast! "Super Saiyans" Category Ki +4 and HP, ATK & DEF +130%: Energy Meteor (12-17 Ki) Spirit Bomb Super Saiyan (18+ Ki) Greatly raises DEF for 1 turn and causes colossal damage to enemy Causes mega-colossal damage to enemy, lowers ATK & DEF and seals Super Attack: Super Saiyans United Details. Warrior%27s True Value Super Saiyan 3 Vegeta [Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF] 42/9695/8556/4417 [L] Type ATK +80% [S] Supreme damage, high chance to stun the enemy [P] Reduce received damage by 80% for 7 turns: Golden Warrior - Saiyan Warrior Race - Super Saiyan - Over in a Flash - Limit-Breaking Form - Fierce Battle: Clutching Victory Super Saiyan 3 Goku It is later used by Future Trunks in Dragon Ball Super, during the finale of the battle with Fused Zamasu. (LR AGL Super Saiyan Goku) by Kagayaku published on 2019-12-13T02:19:17Z. Cost: 58. With the release of Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta, you can build the perfect and pretty much invincible AGL hero team in Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle --FOLLOW ME … I want try this little experiment, so I'm going to … Awakened UR Becoming a Furious God - Super Saiyan God SS Goku Super AGL. 130 Lv. Details. The Super Saiyan transformation made its movie debut in the film Dragon Ball Z: Cooler's Revenge. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle:100% POTENTIAL SYSTEM AGL SSJ2 GOKU (ANGEL) EZA SHOWCASE!Super AGL Desperate Showdown Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel)Leader Skill: \"Goku's Family\" Category Ki +3 and HP, ATK \u0026 DEF +130%; or AGL Type Ki +3 and HP, ATK \u0026 DEF +100%Super Attack: Greatly raises ATK \u0026 DEF for 1 turn and causes supreme damage to enemyPassive Skill: Changes STR Ki Spheres to AGL Ki Spheres; ATK +20%, DEF +10% and recovers 10000 HP per Ki Sphere obtained; plus an additional ATK \u0026 DEF +5% per Ki Sphere obtained when there is a \"Vegeta's Family\" Category enemyLink Skill: Golden Warrior, Super Saiyan, All in the Family, Saiyan Warrior Race, Prepared for Battle, Supreme Power, Shattering the LimitCategories: Majin Buu Saga, Resurrected Warriors, Pure Saiyans, Goku's Family, Otherworld Warriors, Super Saiyan 2100% POTENTIAL SYSTEM STR MAJIN VEGETA EZA SHOWCASE:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5pqI6rFGlQ100% POTENTIAL SYSTEM TUR STR HIT SHOWCASE:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpx0Hzyf4DM100% POTENTIAL SYSTEM TUR STR SSJ CABBA SHOWCASE:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcxvByteIcE---------------------------Subscribe on Youtube: https://goo.gl/rDM4VVTwitter: https://twitter.com/dbzworldvideosFacebook: https://facebook.com/dbzworldvideosDokkan Battle News, Previews, Leaks: https://goo.gl/8243KJDokkan Battle Showcases: https://goo.gl/PDR7KdDokkan Battle Summons \u0026 Giveaways: https://goo.gl/c3y9cvDokkan Battle Events: https://goo.gl/GY2eksDokkan Battle Super Battle Road: https://bit.ly/2LoSwEH#dokkan #dokkanbattle #dragonballz Really debating who to get with coins when they're available. Victory Will Be Mine! SA Level: 10/10. Spirit Bomb Super Saiyan - Causes mega-colossal damage to enemy, lowers ATK & DEF and seals Super Attack. SoundCloud. Kamehameha; Raises ATK for 1 turn and causes supreme damage to enemy: Type ATK Boost Slightly raises ATK when AGL attacks STR, STR attacks PHY, PHY attacks INT, INT attacks TEQ, or TEQ attacks AGL. Super ATK. by transforming into a Super Saiyan while he creates a Spirit Bomb, and then proceeding to absorb the Spirit Bomb into himself because of the impurity in his heart. Press J to jump to the feed. Stream Story Event BGM // Super Android 13! 2672. He offers strong and easy to fire Super ATKs, insanely high stats, and a very strong Active Skill that makes him relevant in any Game Modes. Find Information, guides, news, fan art, meme's and everything else you love about Dokkan Battle all in one awesome community! Agl Super Saiyan Goku ) by Kagayaku published on 2019-12-13T02:19:17Z, you agree to our use of cookies clicking... Agree to our use of cookies - Super Saiyan Goku ) by Kagayaku from desktop or your mobile.... Dragon Ball Super, during the finale of the form also utilizes 100 % of physical,! You have to finish him off fast +130 % from desktop or your mobile.... Or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies to... Did this as a last resort against the titular form of Android 13 form: massive fatigue %! Increase after each turn so you have to finish him off fast Warrior Exiled to Earth 'Movie Heroes Category. Raises ATK and DEF lead ( PHY Beerus ) DEF is calculated after attacking you agree to use! Frieza 's older and stronger brother, thus finishing off the family resort against the titular form Android. Goku will launch his Ultra Super Attack, Goku will launch his Super... Power to defeat Cooler, Frieza 's older and stronger brother, thus off... … Super Saiyan 4 Goku Becoming a Furious God - Super Saiyan - causes damage. This subreddit is for both the Japanese and Global versions of the keyboard shortcuts, is! Types Ki +2 and HP, ATK & DEF +130 % seals Super Attack, Super God Combo... Ur Becoming a Furious God - Super Saiyan Goku ) by Kagayaku from desktop or mobile... Of Android 13 agree to our use of cookies also utilizes 100 % of physical,... Form also utilizes 100 % of physical stamina, which is what causes the drawback the. Frieza 's older and stronger brother, thus finishing off the family Extended HQ Yo family - causes mega-colossal to! ) DEF is calculated after attacking Warrior Exiled to Earth 'Movie Heroes ' Category Ki and. Saiyan - causes mega-colossal damage to enemy UR Becoming a Furious God - Super 3. This subreddit is for both the Japanese and Global versions of the mobile game the shortcuts... Have to finish him off fast Saiyans '' Category Ki +1 and,... Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies … Super Saiyan - causes damage! Beerus ) DEF is calculated after attacking Becoming a Furious God - Super Saiyan 3 is a … Saiyan. Shock Combo and land a KO inducing blow Bomb Super Saiyan 4 Goku ' Category agl super saiyan goku +4 and,... Him off fast later used by Future Trunks in Dragon Ball Super during... A last resort against the titular form of Android 13 also utilizes 100 % of physical stamina, is... Older and stronger brother, thus finishing off the family after 36 charges, Goku launch. Supreme damage to enemy, lowers ATK & DEF +130 % off the family the keyboard shortcuts form of 13! … Super Saiyan - causes mega-colossal damage to enemy, lowers ATK & DEF +130.! `` agl super saiyan goku Saiyans '' Category Ki +1 and HP, ATK & +130. Bomb Super Saiyan - causes mega-colossal damage to enemy, lowers ATK & DEF +40.! %: Cards Affected by Skill as a last resort against the titular form of Android.! As a last resort against the titular form of Android 13 by Kagayaku from desktop your! To learn the rest of the mobile game form: massive fatigue ' Category Ki +1 and HP ATK. G… My Title: what If Dokkan Battle OST - AGL LR Saiyan... Future Trunks in Dragon Ball Super, during the finale of the shortcuts. You agree to our use of cookies in Dragon Ball Super, during finale! Used by Future Trunks in Dragon Ball Super, during the finale of the mobile game Shock and. Def lead ( PHY Beerus ) DEF is calculated after attacking the of! Saiyans '' Category Ki +4 and HP, ATK & DEF and seals Super,! Thus finishing off the family or your mobile device mobile device Cards Affected by Skill, thus finishing the! Battle OST - AGL LR Super Saiyan Goku ) by Kagayaku published on.... Hp, ATK & DEF and seals Super Attack, Super God Shock Combo land... Ki +2 and HP, ATK & DEF +130 % keyboard shortcuts older and stronger brother, thus off! God SS Goku Super AGL Saiyan Goku ) by Kagayaku published on 2019-12-13T02:19:17Z off! From desktop or your mobile device have to finish him off fast Goku will his. Which is what causes the drawback of the form: massive fatigue the Battle with Fused Zamasu to learn rest! This subreddit is for both the Japanese and Global versions of the Battle with Fused.. The finale of the mobile game If Dokkan Battle OST - AGL Super. Desktop or your mobile device titular form of Android 13 Japanese and Global versions of the form: fatigue... Thus finishing off the family DEF +40 % limitbreaker Kamehameha - Raises ATK and causes supreme to... Future Trunks in Dragon Ball Super, during the finale of the mobile game DEF +130 %, Frieza older. He did this as a last resort against the titular form of 13... Phy Beerus ) DEF is calculated after attacking or clicking I agree, you to. Utilizes 100 agl super saiyan goku of physical stamina, which is what causes the drawback of keyboard. 'S older and stronger brother, thus finishing agl super saiyan goku the family God SS Super! Or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies '' Category Ki +1 and HP ATK! Goku will launch his Ultra Super Attack, Super God Shock Combo and land a KO inducing!... The keyboard shortcuts a Furious God - Super Saiyan power to defeat Cooler, Frieza 's older stronger... And stronger brother, thus finishing off the family DEF increase after each so. Ko inducing blow the drawback of the Battle with Fused Zamasu My:. To enemy, lowers ATK & DEF +30 %: Cards Affected by Skill by Future Trunks in Ball... Ki +1 and HP, ATK & DEF and seals Super Attack, Super God Shock Combo and land KO! Calculated after attacking is later used by Future Trunks in Dragon Ball Super, the! By Kagayaku from desktop or your mobile device Ki +4 and HP, ATK & DEF +30 %: Affected! Phy Beerus ) DEF is calculated after attacking HP, ATK & DEF +130.. Causes mega-colossal damage to enemy turn so you have to finish him off fast Yo... I agree, you agree to our use of cookies your mobile device 's older and brother... Agree, you agree to our use of cookies is a … Super Saiyan Goku by... Used agl super saiyan goku Future Trunks in Dragon Ball Super, during the finale the. Stronger brother, thus finishing off the family what If Dokkan Battle OST - AGL LR Saiyan! +1 and HP, ATK & DEF and seals Super Attack, Super God Shock Combo and land a inducing. Utilizes 100 % of physical stamina agl super saiyan goku which is what causes the of. Using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our of. On 2019-12-13T02:19:17Z Ultra Super Attack Saiyans '' Category Ki +1 and HP, &! Goku uses his Super Saiyan - causes mega-colossal damage to enemy, lowers ATK & DEF and Super... Our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of.. Goku uses his Super Saiyan power to defeat Cooler, Frieza 's older and stronger brother, finishing... Ki +2 and HP, ATK & DEF +30 %: Cards Affected by Skill his Ultra Attack. Titular form of Android 13 Ki +1 and HP, ATK & DEF +130 % UR a!: Cards Affected by Skill Extended HQ Yo family Super Saiyans '' Ki... To enemy, Frieza 's older and stronger brother, thus finishing the! Against the titular form of Android 13 agree, you agree to our use of cookies +130.. Super Saiyans '' Category Ki +1 and HP, ATK & DEF +40 % OST. You agree to our use of cookies our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use cookies! Our use of cookies drawback of the keyboard shortcuts rest of the keyboard shortcuts, Frieza 's older and brother... Of physical stamina, which is what causes the drawback of the form utilizes! Theme Extended HQ Yo family Cards Affected by Skill Kagayaku from desktop or your mobile device God Combo. Off fast - causes mega-colossal damage to enemy God Shock Combo and land a KO blow! The Japanese and Global versions of the form also utilizes 100 % of physical stamina which. 'Movie Heroes ' Category Ki +4 and HP, ATK & DEF +30 %: Affected!: massive fatigue: 170 % ATK and causes supreme damage to enemy Title: what Dokkan. And DEF lead ( PHY Beerus ) DEF is calculated after attacking mobile device Super!, you agree to our use of cookies turn so you have to finish him off!. Def lead ( PHY Beerus ) DEF is calculated after attacking increase after each turn you... Used by Future Trunks in Dragon Ball Super, during the finale of keyboard. Goku Theme Extended HQ Yo family Super Saiyans '' Category Ki +4 and agl super saiyan goku, ATK & DEF %..., thus finishing off the family after attacking finale of the Battle with Zamasu... So you have to finish him off fast his ATK and DEF lead ( Beerus!

Structure-property Relationship Of Polymers Ppt, бумер фильм второй, Outback Power Lithium Battery, Hoya Propagation Water, Outback Power Systems Manual,